Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Teen Titans: Together (Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

" When evil rises once more...

XXXXXXXXXXXX will you fight with me? "

Created By: Tsubaki_Twilight
Theme Song: Teen Titan Theme Song
Pictures From: Zerochan and Photobucket
RP Here  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

Don't get attached to others so easily...

Will we fight together... or fall as one...?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXX If we're together we will win
XXXXXXXXXXXX ...we will win

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Rose
XXXXXXXX XXX Arden Wilson
XXXXXXXX XXX 16
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Arden has regeneration powers meaning that she heals quickly. She is also very adept at various types of Martial Arts.
XXXXXXXX XXX A collapsible staff. Two hand-held laser guns and seven throwing knives.
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

Will you stay with me... ?

WHAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Even though Rose has regeneration abilities, she is still human meaning that she will reach her limit a lot quicker than others. Rose enjoys working alone and will often fight large groups by herself; however she has gotten close to dying because of this. Her powers' effectiveness depends on the size of the wound; the bigger/more severe a wound is the longer is takes to heal whereas papercuts only takes seconds.

People Say I Can Be...
When describing Rose, people tend to use the word aloof. Rose is always seen by herself and tries no to associate herself with large groups or organizations. She doesn't really care for others but will make an effort if need be.

Rose is also quite intelligent, being able to think up battle plans and tactics quickly. Her smarts also helps Rose keep calm in everyone situation and it takes a lot to shake her up.

Rose hides her feelings behind her aloofness and doesn't really show much emotion.

This Is My Life...
Arden was born in New York to a Mr. Jonah Wilson and Abigail Wilson. Mr. Wilson was a doctor while Mrs. Wilson was in the military. Unfortunately, when Arden was born, her parents were going through difficult times and was forced to give their daugther off to some obscure relative in California who just happened to live in Jump City. The relative's name?

Slade Wilson, Mr. Wilson's uncle.

At a young age, Arden showed great promise in martial arts so Slade began training his great-niece. By the time Arden was ten years of age, she could already take down opponents twice her size but still, her amazing athletic and fighting skills weren't enough for Slade.

One day, Slade began an experiment to try and merge some of his cells with other people and who better to test it on than his own niece? And that he did, it could be called a success though Slade viewed the outcome as a failure. Instead of gaining all of Slade's powers as theorized, Arden only managed to retain Slade regernative abilities. Disappointed, Slade moved on to other experiments in order to find his Successor.

Arden on the other hand, felt lost. She had been tossed aside by the only person she lived with for eleven years and had no actual knowledge of the 'outside world'. However, she knew that Slade would not take her back as she had been deemed a 'failure' and she set off into the unknown.

Five years have passed since that day along with Slade's life and Arden (now dubbed Rose) has returned to Jump City since it seems that that's where everyone is headed now. Plus she has heard of the infamous Teen Titans from her ex-care taker and wishes to see what makes them so special.

My Songs...
Hand of Sorrow // Within Temptation
Xepher // Tatsh

My Favorites...
Quiet Places
Reading
Spicy Foods
Training

I Hate...
Crowds
Noisy People
Annoying People
Sweets

I Also...
Arden makes her own weapons as she relies on herself most, if not all of the time.

Let's stay together.

XXXXX ██████████ XXXXXXXXXXXX
Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

"You can't kill the metal."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Magna
XXXXXXXX XXX Davis Polaris
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Magnetic control over all metals
XXXXXXXX XXX A small bag of different metals, just in case.
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Magna is a dark horse in the Titans. He's walking the line between hero and villain, and is prone to going a bit too far with his opponents. Because of the extent of his powers, his actual physical body is completely average. His own powers are also limited by how tired he is, and how injured he is. Using his power also causes fatigue.

People Say I Can Be...
Davis would not be considered a hero if one were to meet him on the street. And even though he has a very impulsive, he's also loyal to his teammates. He doesn't believe that the Titans actually have a leader, like they did originally with Robin. Davis can be cocky at times because of his powers, and will not hesitate to jump into a situation that is dangerous. Davis has on more than one occasion crippled villains that he's apprehended, whether it's on accident or on purpose is anyone's guess.

This Is My Life...
Davis was born in San Francisco, California. His powers developed at a very young age, and he took full advantage of them. He hid metal in his shoes, allowing him to breeze through any PE class or sporting event he was in. No one, not even his family, knew about his powers. Turns out his natural magnetic field was developed to the extent where he could manipulate it. Even with his excellence in school, and sports, he was the brunt of unending bullying. Davis tried to figure out a subtle way to deal with the bullies using his powers, but one the bullies went too far, and Davis unleashed his powers on them on accident. Davis and his family moved away from San Francisco to Jump City after that, Davis was 14.
Davis' life actually started truly in Jump City. The city was so used to seeing super-humans, that he didn't need to hide his powers. He became Magna, the magnetic super-hero, and followed the super heroes rules to a tee, save for one. He didn't keep his identity a secret. He broadcasted his identity to the entire city. And his family paid the ultimate price for it. A group of villains attacked and killed his family as a form of revenge. Unfortunately for them, Davis was not the kind to turn the other cheek. Magna is the only member of the Titans to have committed homicide, though no one can prove it. After that, Magna joined the Titans, since he had no where else to go.

My Songs...
Devour by Shinedown

Comet Song by Dethklok

My Favorites...
All sorts of food
All kinds of metals
Metal Music
Video Games
Kung Fu Movies

I Hate...
Dishonesty
Villains
Hypocrites
Dissension
Anything reminding him of family

I Also...
The one metal Magna cannot manipulate is Zinc.

Let's stay together.

Baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Now I'm mad!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Umbra
XXXXXXXX XXX Mana
XXXXXXXX XXX 17
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Black Magic, Flight and stronger pheromones than humans
XXXXXXXX XXX Wand
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Mana has a wild temper, a drawback of her fiery personality. On a really bad day, even misplacing an object of hers can cause her to shout through the rooftops and her magic could either spiral out of control or come out weak. Other than drinking water, Mana has an absolute fear of water because she can't swim and her alien race is associated with fire, therefore water is their enemy and weakens her extensively. Her physique is slightly weaker than that of human's so she tires more easily than humans physically.

People Say I Can Be...
Mana is an outgoing person with a lot of spunk. Highly optimistic about fighting crime and saving the world. Her fiery attitude gives her the strength to never give up even in the toughest situations but also gives her a temper that can cause trouble for anyone who crosses with her.

This Is My Life...
Mana is not a human of earth. Rather, she isn't human at all. She is an Arcanian from the planet Arcana, a planet that humans have yet to discover since it is 100 light years away from the Earth. Arcana is a planet of Mages and the Arcanians are considered one of the most powerful alien creatures in the universe in terms of magic. However, their physique prevents them from expanding their territory so they live their lives peacefully and avoid getting involved in conflicts with other planets. In Arcana, technology is about a century or 2 ahead of humans but still live under a king and queen. Those of royal blood were typically the strongest of all Arcanians but Mana proved them wrong. Growing up as a peasant with little to nothing, Mana only had one source of entertainment. Studying magic from books middle and high class Arcanians threw away. Some of the magic she learned came from the Ancients, founders of Arcana and the first to develop their magic. In a black magic competition of toddlers, Mana came out on top, defeating the low and middle class but wanted to prove herself even more by going against the royal members in a legal match. At 13, she got that chance and went against the eldest son of the king and brought him victory, proving not only to herself but to everyone that anybody can win with hard work and perseverance. Gaining the respects of the royalty, she been granted the title Umbra, the highest an Arcanian can reach and her family were allowed to live in the palace if she agreed to go to Earth and study the humans. They heard rumors of super powered warriors there and wanted to confirm whether or not its true. If true, that would cause them to take some sort of defensive action to make sure that they're planet is safe from invasion. Wanting a better life for her family, she agreed to the proposal and was sent off to Earth. Though there ships were much faster and more advanced than human spaceships, it still took her 4 years to travel the 100 light years distance from Arcana to Earth. Her ship crashed landed in the water and thought it was the end for her as she blacked out. Then she woke up seeing a mysterious person in a small island with a giant T shaped tower. That person happened to be the leader of the newly reformed Teen Titans and after the two talked for some time, she decided to join his team because she had a firm belief in good and would give her an opportunity to study the super humans.

My Songs...
Angel of Darkness

My Favorites...
Sweets
Fire
Sunshine and Dark Nights
Learning something new

I Hate...
Water
Being Alone
Perverts
Failing

I Also...
Her specialty in black magic are fire and defense spells. Also, she is a natural dancer and singer.

Let's stay together.

Yuri_Misawa

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

My Spray is what drives me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Gas Can
XXXXXXXX XXX Kitai Kobushi
XXXXXXXX XXX Sixteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Boy
XXXXXXXX XXX Kitai has the power to create things from the pictures he paints.
XXXXXXXX XXX Two spray cans that never run out of paint.
XXXXXXXX XXX Neutral

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Water washes away the paintings that Gas Can makes. When he has a head ache its harder for him to make accurate paintings to actually fight for him. He is easily annoyed so most of the time he does in fact have a head ache. His body is human so he has no special damage reducing abilities, which means death is all too easy to embrace.

People Say I Can Be...
Kitai likes to listen to loud music to drown out the world around him. It helps his creative juices flow as well when he is fighting. He is usually easily annoyed and prefers to keep his two piece gas mask on at all times for several reasons. Kitai isn't an ultra intelligent person but he is good with computers and art. He has a caring side for his friends but rarely ever shows it to anyone.

This Is My Life...
Kitai was born in Gotham as one of the Joker's henchmen. At first all he was, was a petty pickpocket and looter. He did small crimes just to get the Joker money for his "toys". After Joker was defeated and was thought to be killed by Batman, Kitai went on to doing crimes for his own benefits. He moved to Jump City where he met a witch that placed a curse on him. Kitai had loved art his entire life, but now his art would come to life. It took him a year to take full control over his pictures, but now goes around doing whatever he wants whenever he wants with the power of his paintings.

My Songs...
Headstrong by Trapt

My Favorites...
Loud Music
Art
Quiet serene places
Large portions of free food

I Hate...
People that talk a lot
A ruined painting
The hot
Yuki

I Also...
Kitai knew Yuki back when he worked for the Joker but they went separate ways and oppose each other.

Let's stay together.

- T o x ii c T ra ge dy -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Mouse
XXXXXXXX XXX Yuki Maso Splash
XXXXXXXX XXX Fifteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Boy
XXXXXXXX XXX Yuki can create Ice and manipulate Ice and Water around him at his will.
XXXXXXXX XXX No Weapons
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Yuki can't create Ice if it is too hot, he'll get sick and won't be able to control his powers. Yuki doesn't like hurting people, so he'll often lose the chance to defeat his opponent since they would be greatly harmed in the process. Yuki may not be human, but he has a much more fragile body than a human would, he is more succeptable to bodily damage than most people would think. When pushed to his limit of temper, Yuki loses all control over his sense of right form wrong and begins attacking anything that moves.

People Say I Can Be...
Caring and quiet. Yuki can't talk so its hard for him to communicate with people but he always manages to find a way. Yuki does his best to make the people around him happy, he believes people get hot and sick when they're upset since he himself does that and he dislikes the feeling immensely.

This Is My Life...
Yuki was born as a henchmen to the Joker just like his "brother" Kitai. Yuki never liked doing crimes but Kitai always made him help him. When the Joker died, Yuki went to Jump City with Kitai but then left his side. He started to train his powers further until he had full control over all water and ice around him at any given time. Yuki then joined the Titans, his main goal to save Kitai from a life of crime. Yuki tries every day to change Kitai's ways now.

My Songs...
The Animal by Disturbed

My Favorites...
Cooking
The Cold
Theatre
Playing the Piano

I Hate...
Being hot
Violence
Rude people
Being hungry

I Also...
Yuki sees Kitai has his older brother and would do anything to help him as long as it wasn't breaking the law.

Let's stay together.

- T o x ii c T ra ge dy -

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

“Your life is too happy. Feel my pain.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Solus
XXXXXXXX XXX Kyle O’Shea
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Controls an orange energy called Sol, or sun energy.
XXXXXXXX XXX A silver longsword
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Solus loses almost all of his power on two occasions; the winter solstice and during a lunar eclipse. His power also becomes stronger or weaker with the rising and setting of the sun. Aside from this, his arrogance and short temper are weaknesses to exploit.

People Say I Can Be...
Cold and cruel to anyone he finds to be a burden. He has an utter disregard for anyone who opposes him and believes himself to superior to anyone aside from his brother. He is a stubborn person and once he decides on something, few can persuade him otherwise. He doesn’t care for anyone other than his brother or himself. Under the surface he has a sensitive and caring personality, but only shows it those who are close to him because he believes it to be a weakness. He is very protective of his younger brother and will do almost anything for him.

This Is My Life...
Kyle was born during a solar eclipse. Most attribute this to his power, but few know that he was born to parents of a mysterious race that may obtain powers based on certain conditions of their birth. A year later, his younger brother was born under similar circumstances. Together, they grew up under the watchful eye of their parents. When Kyle was 8, his mother died from a strange disease that afflicts certain members of their race. Two months later, his father died from the same disease. Through the stress and pain of losing his parents, Kyle began to exhibit strange abilities and no one would take him or his brother in because of it.
Kyle protected his brother through all the times and they grew up in an isolated environment. They had no friends and no family. One day Kyle was listening to a couple talking about the days of the Teen Titans and how there were rumors that they were being reassembled. Kyle took those rumors back to his brother only to find that his brother was suffering from the disease his parents died from. Unable to contain himself, Kyle began to go by an alias, Solus, and turned into cold tyrant intent on making the world feel his pain.

My Songs...
Even Sleeping

My Favorites...
His brother
Summer
A solar eclipse

I Hate...
Winter
A lunar eclipse
Everyone else

I Also...
He only uses his sword when backed into a corner. Most people under-estimate him after he pulls out his blade.

Let's stay together.

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

“Even pawns have their uses.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Pawn
XXXXXXXX XXX Jacob O’Shea
XXXXXXXX XXX 17
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Controls a dull blue energy called Luna, or moon energy.
XXXXXXXX XXX A pair of hand-guarded knuckle duster trench knives.
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Pawn loses almost all of his power on two occasions; the summer solstice and during a solar eclipse. His power also becomes stronger at night but it is determined by the phases of the moon. During a new moon he is actually slightly weaker but during a full moon he is nearly twice as strong. He is weaker during the day but his mindset prevents him from allowing this weakness to keep him down. He also has a strange illness that he noticed at an early age.

People Say I Can Be...
Pawn is a cold person but other than this is the opposite of his brother. He is calm and calculating, taking in every detail of anything and everything he sees. He doesn’t care for anyone other than his brother, and even this has its limits. He has a stubborn personality that causes him to fight through his weaknesses, even when backed into a corner.

This Is My Life...
Jacob was born on the eve of a lunar eclipse exactly one year after his brother. He was always excellent at hiding things he didn’t want others to know and was able to avoid the watchful gaze of their parents. Jacob began to learn about his powers at age 5 and would practice late at night when everyone was sleeping. With this, he also began to notice that he had a disease which would later kill his parents. Even after their deaths, Jacob was able to hide his illness from Kyle until one day he heard someone enter their abandoned home. To his surprise, it was his older brother returning early from a trip to the store to “acquire” some food. Jacob sat there for what seemed like hours while his brother stared down in shock, almost coming to tears. When Kyle told Jacob his plans, Jacob felt like he should at least humor his brother and began calling himself Pawn.

My Songs...
Anchors Away

My Favorites...
Winter
A full moon
A lunar eclipse
His brother

I Hate...
Summer
A solar eclipse
Being treated like a child
Being pitied because of his illness

I Also...
He is insane in that he considers Luna his queen and that he himself is a pawn to be used on her whim. This is what led to his alias, and during a lunar eclipse he goes crazy with his powers in order to “do the will of his queen.”

Let's stay together.

Sullen Miken

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

((HAHA, COME ON lets see if you can kill me!))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Legion
XXXXXXXX XXX has no real name
XXXXXXXX XXX 20
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Am able to turn into six different demon like forms each form different from the other, can turn limbs into the forms not just full body forms, can heal depending on the damage wounds heal slow or fast,
Reaper-can control the wind, manipulate gravity,and scythe blades can generate from body, and travel through shadows but is only able to use two powers at same time
Raijin- can fly through the air, and controls and creates lighting scales are hard like steel, wings are weak point
Fenrir- three times the size of a normal wolf, fangs and claws strong and sharp like steel, controls ice, and howl is like a sonic cannon but can only only use it three times
Kraken- more effective in water, body is like armor, tentacles has clawed hands instead of stubs, can manipulate water
Golem- can manipulate the earth and body can generate internal heat to make punches burning hot, though form weakens in large masses of water
Satan- can when flames touch object it burns till object is ash or until he makes it vanish, flames are hot like hell that they are black, only he manipulates the black flame, is slowed down or gets weaker when continually drenched or frozen when in form since it has no physical form

XXXXXXXX XXX duel wielding swords and two .44 magnums)
XXXXXXXX XXX AFFILIATION ((SOCIETY))

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Legions pride wont allow him to back down from battle, his rage would blind him most the time, and each of his forms has an individual weakness

People Say I Can Be...
Legion is a battle maniac since he loves to fight people who are strong, he got a soft side to the girls but shows it in his own way moody way, is always cold to everyone, merciless to his enemies as he wont kill with hesitation, has a lot of pride as a warrior, doesnt care whether he lives or dies so he doesnt know when to retreat, violent sometimes as he would pick fights with others, enjoys destruction so he wont care whats blows up, is stubborn

This Is My Life...
:Legion was abandoned as a baby in the deep woods of a dangerous area due to the discovery of his power. There he was raised by wolves and his senses were heightened as he grew older, soon he was captured by soldiers and was experimented on along with torture and used as a bio weapon. When he was at the age of 13 he escaped and became a mercenary killing any who payed the highest, Legion then fought against some members of the league saying that he was nothing but a dangerous that erased. In a fit of rage when they wiped out his merc buddies who attacked in order to defend him, he fought them till they were down in his exhausted state the society tranquilized him and took them to the base, locked in a cell and was being sedated he was asked to join after cursing them they told him they value him and for the fact they they can help him get revenge and send him to fight the heroes. After thinking about it he agreed though thinking him as a danger they leave him in the cell and to be slightly sedated as to make sure he doesnt rampage though he does walk around but people carry tranqs as a precaution.

My Songs...
Mad World
Magnolia
gods of war

My Favorites...
cooking, meat, sweets, cigarettes, fighting, destruction, being on the verge of death, playing the piano, violin, and guitar,

I Hate...
Idiots, show offs,weaklings, ninety percent of everyone in the world, people telling him what to do, being restrained, heroes, vegetables, crowds, boring people,

I Also...
EXTRA STUFF

Let's stay together.

evil ichigo211

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

It is not the powers or the gadgets that make yo a hero...
It is the people that taught you why you should use them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Darkwing
XXXXXXXX XXX Donny Wane
XXXXXXXX XXX 16
XXXXXXXX XXX male
XXXXXXXX XXX Most of the powers of Superman. Excluding the vision ones.
XXXXXXXX XXX Two blunted katanas and a blue-K necklace that he keeps covered in a lead locket when not needed.(Explained later in the history.)
XXXXXXXX XXX TITAN

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Kryptonite, eclipses, and red suns. Darkwing is part Kryptonian and as such he shares their natural weaknesses. Though he is impervious to physical harm, Darkwing has no protection against magic and other powers that work the same way.

People Say I Can Be...
Donny is an calm an collective guy. He is not the kind of person to rush into a situation without thinking it through a bit. Unless there are personal issues involved. When you get him that way he becomes one big thrashing machine.

This Is My Life...
Donny Wane is a descendants of from two hero families. His father was Timothy Wane and his mother Laura Kent. The descendants of Batman and Superman. How these two families got together is a miracle due to Batman and Superman constant disagreements. But it happened. Donny grew up a bit more like Clark Kent. His mother not wanting to give up her life in Smallville and the farm that she became attached to. So Donny grew up there. He grew up knowing about his family connection to batman but, he did not learn about his mother's family until the age of 13, when he was cleaning out some stuff in the barn and found a trapdoor. When he opened it, he found many of the Kryponian artifacts that his family had kept. Including Clark's space pod that had brought him to earth. His mother had been in the house and heard him when he found it she rushed out to explain it to him. He took it well. But he could not figure out why he had none of the powers of superman. When he asked his mother, she told him of the blue kriptonite necklace that he had always worn and how it allowed him to live like a human when he needed to. Over the next few years, Donny began to explore and master his powers. But, he knew his hero history and of how Superman was weak against green kryptonite. In order to be able to defend himself, he turned to his father. He came up with an idea to use blue-K to his advantage. Though it made him as weak as a human, it also took away the affects of green-K. So, he began to train his body under the influence of blue-K. It was then that he was inspired by a hero from the orriginal Titans. Nightwing. He preferred his style of fighting and was some what inspired by his costume. It was then that he made his choice to use his powers and skills to help people. At the age of 15 he had already made the name of Darkwing known. But he was under the wings of other heroes in the area and could not do much. When he heard that the Titans were starting up again, he ran as fast as he could to Jump city. Not only did he join but, he offered to supply the titans with anything they needed through the accounts that his father had set up. It was then that he made his costume. He based the main design off of Nightwing. Made it red instead of blue and placed a symbol that fused batman and superman together.

My Songs...
Darkwing's theme song

My Favorites...
Nighttime
The sun
Water
Books
Country music
Home cooked meals

I Hate...
Eclipses
Most kryptonite
Easy work
Personal gain
Loud music

I Also...
Donny has access to his father's money as well as his powers.

Let's stay together.

donie120

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

"This world is full of predator and prey---which one will you be?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Miss Blue
XXXXXXXX XXX Sonya De Coudray
XXXXXXXX XXX 21
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Phasing, enhanced reflexes, minor emphatic abilities.
XXXXXXXX XXX Handguns, throwing knives.
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
She is vulnerable to damage like any other human, with normal healing and tolerance of certain elements. Phasing drains her energy rapidly, and cannot hold that form for more than ten minutes. She is influenced by other's emotions, sometimes being overpowered by them if they are strong enough. She is also very determined in her goals, and will do anything (or use anyone) to accomplish them.

People Say I Can Be...
Being in a dangerous occupation, she is suspicious of everyone, and prepares for betrayal ahead of time. She thinks on her feet, unless being influenced by someone else's emotions at the time, which isn't unusual in a battle. Sonya believes in 'survival of the fittest', so if someone under her fails, she gets rid of them.

This Is My Life...
Sonya was raised with a group of orphans living in the streets of Jump City. The 'parents' of the group taught them how to steal and avoid cops. When her powers first manifested, her 'father' was all too eager to put her new abilities to work on big banks and rival street clans. Not one to be used, she ran off and lived on her own for a few months. She was eventually picked up by social services and placed with a wealthy couple. Seeing an oppurtunity, she played the part of a good, obdedient daughter, making connections with her lawyer foster father's associates. Her adoptive parents died in a skiing 'accident' when she was 18, and she inherited their sizeable fortune. After that, she resumed her stealing habits on a larger scale, mostly going after high security banks and the like. Her talents got her noticed by the Society, and she was inducted not too long ago.

My Songs...
Do It Like A Dude//Jessie J, Rose//A Perfect Circle

My Favorites...
Coffee, Trench coats, Red Ties, Cold Weather

I Hate...
Failure, Traitors, Overly Sweet Food, Annoying 'heroes'

I Also...
Sonya is a pretty good gymnist and gardener.

Let's stay together.

La Reine Rose Noire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Not at all hero's look the part.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Psyker
XXXXXXXX XXX Noctis Caelum
XXXXXXXX XXX 18
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX Telepathy, Telekinesis, Weapon summoning,Teleportation.
XXXXXXXX XXX swords, spears, axes, and firearms,
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Noctis is human so he is capable of dying with a well aim strike, He can be fatigued easily if he uses his telekinesis too much or on extremely heavy objects. He is also blind but can see through a type of radar sense that continually sends out waves giving him a layout of everything around him as it moves.
-

People Say I Can Be...
Noctis is Strong-willed, he attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image, despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him.He is genuinely compassionate and empathetic about others. Though he can be lazy as well.

This Is My Life...
Noctis was was born to a special family of royal warriors. Who all held special abilities. They were able to utilize their minds to move objects without touching them. Move faster than any normal warrior could, and summon a weapon into their hand if they were ever disarmed. But people began to fear this family, they plotted to destroy them. They were corrupt people with corrupt minds. They stabbed his family in thier back, allies turned against them and they were wiped out. He was the only one remaining. He was left alive as a sign of kindness, but the truth was because he was blind. They never imagined a blind child could do them any harm. So Noctis left his land and found more evil and corrupt people. And he knew someone had to stop them.

My Songs...
Skillet-Hero
Thousand Foot Krutch-Phenomenon
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

My Favorites...
Quiet, Peace,Music

I Hate...
Loud noises, Fish, and Evil

I Also...
like mangoes

Let's stay together.

Grand Chevalier Haji

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No one is truly evil in their own minds. Everyone fights for what they think is right, or is a madman that must be put down."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX Kruze
XXXXXXXX XXX Timothy Belleran
XXXXXXXX XXX Twenty Five
XXXXXXXX XXX Male
XXXXXXXX XXX He has two huge white wings sprouting from his back, which give him the ability to fly. He also has super strength, and wears a huge set of golden armor.
XXXXXXXX XXX He carries a huge golden sword.
XXXXXXXX XXX Society

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
WEAKNESSES ((AT LEAST 3))
He is convinced that he is right, and unhealthily self-righteous. This can be both a good and bad thing for him.
He has a sense of justice, and refuses to do anything or allow anything to happen that he views as wrong.
He is deathly afraid of blood. The sight of it makes him become sick and lose focus.

People Say I Can Be...
Kruze is convinced that what he does is right, having a deep sense of justice. He is cunning, and knows how to manipulate people. Because of his sense of justice, he is easily angered.

This Is My Life...
At the age of twenty two, Timothy Belleran was happily married with two children, working at a local bank. One night, he was eating diner with his family, when police stormed into his house. Two officers grabbed and handcuffed him, and he watched as his wife and children where gunned down by the armed men. They said that he had witnessed too much, and would be hidden away. Timothy was taken to a secret laboratory, where experiments were preformed on him. This is were he got his strength and wings. With these "gifts", he escaped. Mentally scarred, he vowed to protect the innocent and destroy the strong. He began destroying military headquarters and slaughtering police. He joined the Society of Shadows, even though he hates most of them. He is in no way loyal to the group, although he does have some allies within it.

My Songs...
As Madness Took Me

My Favorites...
Order
Quiet
Flowers

I Hate...
Chaos
Ignorance
Crime

I Also...
EXTRA STUFF

Let's stay together.

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

"Failure isn't rejection; it's giving up."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX StopWatch
XXXXXXXX XXX Lucia Ann Malone
XXXXXXXX XXX Sixteen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Lucia has the ability to control time, to an extent. She can stop time in it's tracks, rewind it, or even fastforward through it. She can limited her power to just moving people (it's like someone pressed 'paused' on a person, stopping them mid-step, or mid punch) or just in general (meaning simply time itself, all over the globe).
XXXXXXXX XXX Because of Lucia's build and power, Mikaela insisted she at least carry a taser on her. She rarely uses it, though, mostly because she has yet to figure out how...
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Lucia's power is extremely limited and must be used with not only caution, but in rations. Stopping time is hard enough, but going backwards or forward is even more draining. More so, there's a limit to how far she can go. She can only push against the time stream's nature for so long. Her records include the following; time stopped for three minutes and forty-eight seconds; time rewound back two minutes and ten seconds; time forwarded one minutes twenty-three seconds. She's working to improve those times, aiming for five minutes each way, and then perhaps even further. But using her power for too long can cause her to not only collapse, but die. And each time she does, she ages the amount of time she holds, no matter which way she's going. It's only a matter of minutes at a time, sure, but it'll add up over the years. At the rate she uses her power, Lucia doesn't expect to live past forty years, maybe fifty, if she's lucky.

People Say I Can Be...
Entirely too nice, as her good friend would say, Lucia is a sweet, loving girl who does everything she can to keep those around her happy, no matter the cost to herself. She'll give up things left and right if it'll benefit a friend. She never complains, always compliant to do as she's told. Of course, that's the problem; generally, when in important situations (like fighting the enemy), if she isn't recieving instruction, she's got no idea what she's supposed to be doing and will likely for go any action entirely for fear it may be wrong and hinder the others. Lucia is entirely too timid to take charge of a situation and just 'wing-it'. She needs a plan, clear cut intructions, or she'll worry far too much about all the what-ifs. That doesn't mean, however, that if her friends are in need she won't jump into action. As previously stated, she'll do anything to proctect her friends, even if it means jumping into the fray of battle. It's perhaps one of the few times she feels comfortable doing things for herself.

This Is My Life...
Lucia was born and raised in Jump City. Her family was proud to have such a talented girl in the family, and often had her display her power for others. Small things, of course; reversing a spilled cup of water and such. The Malone's soon became something of urban celebrities. Because of this, her parents became even more controling of her life. They decided everything for her, as to avoid her tarnishing their image. They chose her friends, her close, where she went, what she did. And Lucia never minded, so long as they were happy and loved her.

So, when Lucia finally made a decision for herself, she was terrified. Crime in Jump City was out of control, so something like this was bound to happen. A call for all heroes willing to help turn the city back around. Lucia loved helping people! This could be her chance to help so many more. Even her best friend, Mikaela, was up for it. They would join together! When they presented the idea to her parents, however, they wouldn't have it. Lucia joining the Titans would take her away from them, and their status would drop. They couldn't have that. So, having always listened to her parents, she unhappily accepted this decision, heartbroken. And things would've gone on like that if Mikaela hadn't 'changed their minds'. Her parents had always hated her; that brazen attitude, temper, and sarcastic mouth. But Mikaela was able to negotiate with them, saying that they'd be even more famous if Lucia joined the Titans, and if she joined as well, they'd never have to see her again.

They were off the next day.

My Songs...
Fool's Like Me

My Favorites...
Cooking
The Beach
Being of Use to Others
The Other Titans
Sweets
Birds

I Hate...
Getting in the Way
Messing Up
Small Spaces

I Also...
Lucia carries aruond a pocket watch that once belonged to her grandfather. Why? She doesn't really know. It's pretty, though.

Let's stay together.

Reku1495

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX ♣ ♣ ♣

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX TopShot
XXXXXXXX XXX Mikaela Lyn Croenn
XXXXXXXX XXX Seventeen
XXXXXXXX XXX Female
XXXXXXXX XXX Mikaela has in the inability to miss. With just about everything. Guns, arrows, fists. Her aim is impecable.
XXXXXXXX XXX Just about everything, though she does carry around a gun or three at all times. Her favorite (though she won't admit it) being the one that doesn't kill. It shoots rubber-bullet like bullet that, when they hit the target, imbolilize it. Like a stun gun, only better.
XXXXXXXX XXX Titan

XXXXXXXXXXXX
♣ ♣ ♣

MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

I Am Weak Against...
Just because Mik can't miss doesn't mean it's impossible to dodge. Hard, sure, but not impossible. Also, her emotions play a big role in her power. Her aim is only 100% when she's calm and collected. If her emotions start getting in the way, her aim starts getting worse and worse. Also, there's the problem of running out of ammo... Mikaela is human, too, so she can always die.
[[Batman is human. Superman has Kryptonite. Terra couldn't control her powers. Heck, Robin got too obssesive so make it realistic.]]

People Say I Can Be...
Harsh is the best thing to use when talking about Mikaela. She's got no problem telling you exactly what she thinks, whether it be good or bad. Hurt your feelings? Too bad! As far as she's concerned, everyone is entitled to her opinion. She's sarcastic and rude, and never seems to be in a good mood unless she's insulting someone else. Proud as a peacock, Mikaela can't stand to lose or being wrong, and often sulks for days when she does. She's more stubborn than any bull, and once Mikaela's set her mind to something, nothing can stop her.

However, Mikaela isn't completely uncaring. She does, in fact, have a softer side that comes out every once in awhile. She knows the value of friends and family. She just has a hard time trusting people, even the Titans. She prefers to work alone, having been independent for so long. But when she does finally open up to someone, they'll never have a more loyal friend.

This Is My Life...
Mikaela never seemed like she would make much of herself. She grew up in the slums of Jump City, with a drugged up mother and a non-exsistent father. She was mostly on her own from the start, fending for herself. Her mother rarely remembered she was there, so Mikaela was basically in charge of herself; feeding herself, getting herself to school (sometimes), forging a mother's signature when needed.

She met Lucia when she was in fourth grade and she'd had (at the time) the unfortunate luck to have to sit by her. That freakin' ray of sunshine was hell bent on being her friend. But Mikaela didn't want one. She was perfectly fine on her own. But, when she found out Lucia was like her, with 'talents', she felt a little more willing to befriend her. Finally, Lucia followed her home and nearly got mugged if not for Mikaela's interference. Figuring if the girl was crazy enough to follow her int the slums, then she was worth a shot. They've been inseperable since. So, when Lucia wanted to join the Titans, Mikaela sure as hell wasn't about to let her go alone! Lucia was small and fragile, no way she would last without someone having her back all the time. So, she convinced the Malones to let her join, and left. Her own mother really didn't care one way or the other. One less mouth to feed, after all.

My Songs...
Alive and Amplified
Crazy Train

My Favorites...
Fighting
Winning
Food
Guns

I Hate...
Losing
Being Wrong
Bugs
Nosy People
Happy People (not including Lucia)

I Also...
Despite keeping to herself for years, Mikaela can't cook. Lucia's trying to teach, but she doubts she'll ever get any better. However, she is a pretty good painter... Not that she'd ever let anyone ever look at her work.

Let's stay together.

Reku1495

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out