Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am
Dear Mr. President,

My brothers and I have finally done it. Years of failed attempts compounded with tremendous effort, and our blood, sweat, and tears, but we have finally done it. We've created superior humans.

By setting up base as an orphanage, we were able to acquire test subjects. These subjects, each six or seven in age, were infused with genetics of multiple animals until eventually their bodies accepted the foreign genome.

Once their DNA fused perfectly with that of the animal's the results were amazing: enhanced strength, enhanced speed, agility, hearing, flight; It all became possible, and that's just with children. Imagine what would happen if/when animal genes are placed inside of babies pre and post-conception. Now imagine a world ruled by America, all made possible because of the engineering of these babies created by my family's scientific discovery.

Now, funding should be no problem. The number that I am looking at, is a straight one million.

Mr. President, I implore you. Invest in my research. You will be doing America a favor you will never regret

From.
Dr. Orion Omega.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 am
Dear Dr. Orion Omega,

I love the idea. America can easily beat out China or Japan as the world's greatest super-power.

However, there are two problems.
1. It is going to be nearly impossible to keep this hidden from the public, so we are going to publicize this as America's next great invention for humanity.

2. You're previous experiments: There must be something done to all of them. They cannot be allowed to tell their story, what they went through in your lab, or that they were taken from orphanages.

Fix these two problems, and your funding will soon follow. I thank you, and America thanks you, for your great creation.

Sincerely,
Your President.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm
From the Journal of Dr. Orion.
The Hypothesis.

The idea was to take orphans. Children with no living relatives, or known living relatives, that would not be missed or mourned and genetically alter their DNA. Infusing their genetic make-up with a serum that held the "primal power" of all animals.

In theory it was like gambling. Taking the serum; it robbed one of his ability to think rationally and decipher/solve complex problems, however it embedded every cell of their body with the power of a random animal, and unconditional loyalty.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm
The Results.

As expected the subjects (the children) reacted well to the serum. The each developed a unique animal ability depending on their personality. However, each garnered increased strength, agility, and reflex's.

The serum was suppose to give unconditional loyalty to me and my brothers, however the results were not as expected. The children turned bitter. "Biting the hand that fed them," if you will. Each lashing out randomly and turning cliquish and not wanting to do more than stay in their comfort zone.

My brothers and I having done more experiments have concluded the children's reaction was because of their entrance into puberty.Their raging hormones fused with their sudden predatory instincts made them incapable of understanding loyalty.

We need to experiment on adults now, and all the children will be terminated.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm
To The Public/Adult Studies/The Final Experiment

The children have been taken care of and it is time to continue with my families research. Publicizing to the world superior genetic alteration and then enlisting several adult subjects the serum was perfected. Each individual showed signs of perfect humans. Virtually unaffected by any human disease, or weakness.

But then suddenly all the subjects went mad. They turned on each other and then savagely ripped each other to shreds; leaving nothing but pieces of flesh and blood all over the floor of the lab.

Our funding was terminated.

My brothers and I decided it was not over. We were so close to perfecting human life so we experimented on each other.

The results were unexpected, as of today neither of my brother's have died or turned insane. And now the serum shall be used on myself. If the results are as expected; then we will bring out elixir to the public again and we will show the world the power of the Omega brother.

And America.

Even if we have to kidnap Orphans and show the world our power by force.

~~~

The rest of his Journal pages were lost in the explosion that destroyed their laboratory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm
The children "subjects" of the Omega brother's experiments were not terminated as originally expected. Killing, and disposing of so many cadaver's would have been nearly impossible so the trio of scientists decided to simple take the children, place them across America and leave to rot in whatever random city they left them in.

Seven years have past.

The children still alive after the experiments and after fighting to survive for year have taken to the streets after discovering the re-development of the experiments that created them. Rather than fighting with the legal system, the experiments (now teenagers dubbed 'Alpha's') have began to search and try to destroy Omega before it destroy's any more lives.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm
We are all Alpha's.

Teenager experiments and remains of the first Omega.
Each of us infused with the DNA of an animal specific to us. (That means no repeats)
The city we now reconvene at is Darga. An urban city hosting many a cast of characters and somewhere within the walls of any building in the city homes the new Omega.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:44 pm
Characters (All profiles should be sent to me. Almost all will be approved instantly)

Name: Or rather what you can remember as your name
Animal Genome: To each his own.
Abilities: Beyond Enhanced, strength, speed, agility, and reflexes.
Appearance: Picture please.
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: All characters must enjoy something
Song: For fun. With link :3

Name: Zarex
Animal Genome: Canis Lupus [Wolf]
Abilities: Enhanced strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. Ridiculously keen sense of smell and hearing. A "sixth" sense, if you will call it, of being able to sense out coming danger. Able to send an impulse to the brain to increase kertain to the nails to make them extend like claws. Enhanced endurance
Appearance: Zarex
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Sweets.
Song: Zebrahead - Falling Apart.

Name: Zahzi.
Animal Genome: Accipiter Striatus [Hawk]
Abilities: Inhuman sense of sight; Capability of flight, due to the evolution of wings.
Appearance: Zahzi.
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Bombs. Explosives. Loud bangs. Grenades. (See where this is going..?)
Song: For fun. 8th Commandment.

Name: Gabriel
Animal Genome: Puma Concolor Couguar [North American Cougar]
Abilities: Heightened sight and smell; Nails have turned into hardened and sharp claws, and the canine teeth have grown to be longer and sharper than normal; Able to jump, vertically and horizontally, 20 feet.
Appearance: Gabriel
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Small Trinkets
Song: Going Under

Name: Raphael
Animal Genome: Chamaeleo Chameleon [Common Chameleon]
Abilities: Turn himself and other people or objects invisible. As more needs to be cloaked, it becomes very difficult very fast and always takes a heavy toll upon his energy.
Appearance: Raphael
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Sex
Song: The Good Life

Name: Zola
Animal Genome: Panthera Tigris Tigris [Bengal Tiger]
Abilities: : Heightened sight and smell; Nails have turned into hardened and sharp claws, and the canine teeth have grown to be longer and sharper than normal
Appearance: Zola
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Raphael
Song: All I Ever Wanted

Name: Jack
Animal Genome: Carcharhinus Leucas [Bull Shark]
Abilities: Breathe under water thanks to gills located inside the nostrils and on curved along the ends of his mouth; Webbed feet for better swimming; Human teeth had fallen out and were replaced with teeth identical to a bull shark's. If lost, the teeth will always regrow in a couple of days.
Appearance: Jack
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Meat products
Song: Monster

Name: Rose
Animal Genome: Canis Lupus [Gray Wolf]
Abilities: Sensitive Smell and Hearing, Enhanced Night Vision, Fangs, Agility (fast speed, and endurance to run for miles at a time)
Appearance: Rose
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Puppies
Song: Jumper

Name: Brad.
Animal Genome: Charcarodon Megalodon.
Abilities: Inhuman strength and regenerative capabilities. Multiple rows of razor-sharp teeth have replaced his original set, and his size has grown to twice that of normal humans.
Appearance: Brad.
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Meat.
Song: Go Into the Water.

Name: Roland Thompson.
Animal Genome: Basilisk Lizard.
Abilities: Enhanced speed and acrobatics. Skin has evolved in a way to be able to 'walk' on walls and ceiling, and is capable of running across water like his animal he is spliced off of.
Appearance: Roland.
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Guns.
Song: Welcome to the Family.

Name: Crash
Animal Genome: Lepus Townsedii [Jackrabbit]
Abilities: Enhanced hearing. Leg and biting strength superior to most others. His general strength, eyesight, and smell is enhanced as well.
Appearance: Crash
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Pillows
Song: Speed of Sound

Name: Flint Dalichid
Animal Genome: Cheetah [Acinonyx jubatus]
Abilities: Increased speed, agility, and stamina. Night-vision, and enhanced hearing. Armed with very sharp claws and fangs that prevent escape until the prey's breathing stops. Trained to move and kill quickly, quietly, and efficiently under pressure.
Appearance: Flint
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Going fast...
Song: Clouds Over Callifornia

Name: Dania
Animal Genome: Owl
Abilities: Enhanced vision, in addition to superb night-vision; Can see for miles given the right angle. Wings sprout from the back, near the shoulder blades. Trained to snipe during flight. Overly sensitive eyes and brittle bones. ((She wears sunglasses because of her eye disability and special care is needed whenever she breaks a bone))
Appearance: Dania
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Cool, windless nights.
Song: The Human Insturment

Name: Amaya
Animal Genome: Lynx Rufus [Bob Cat]
Abilities: Hard, keratin attached to her fingers turning them into claws. Enhanced hearing, and night-vision. Genius to the point of insanity. The experiments took a tole heavily on her mind granting her increased intelligence, but an over-dramatic personality and quickly prone to frustration/tantrums.
Appearance: Amaya
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: Isolation
Song: Evolution, Freak on a leash

Name: Sen
Animal Genome: Blanford's Fox
Abilities: Enhanced speed, smell and hearing. Can jump up to 6 meters with ease, nails have become more hard and claw like to assist in climbing rocky areas. Canine and molars have become longer and sharper. Is more active at night and more resilient to warm temperatures.
Appearance:Xx
Miscellaneous Favorite Thing: High places, fruit
Song: Hand That Feeds

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 pm
Rules.

1. All characters are subject to death, but this does not call for people to just randomly and abruptly murder someone else's character without consent.

2. No God-Modding.

3. Follow standard Gaia rules. No cybering, no bullying. No cyber-bullying. Blah. Blah. Blah.

4. Rules subject to change at any time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 pm
[Post intentionally left blank]  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points