Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Monkey's Paw Tavern Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

A decently popular tavern in the city of Etheral. It is two stories tall with bedrooms for rent on the second floor and the bar on the first. The first floor is mostly wide open, with plenty of tables situated throughout the floor for customers to sit at while they eat or drink. The food is known to be good, and the drink plentiful. The usual clients are the standard fare, although it is not uncommon to occasionally see a member from the higher echelons of society.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 pm
{{Enter from Ethral City}}

SPACEDurithill followed silently after the woman with pink hair as she led him through the streets of the city to the tavern. Once they finally arrived at the doors of the establishment, Durithill nodded his thanks to the woman for leading him. As he had been traveling for a while, he had begun to get quite hungry and was grateful to finally find a place to eat. Rations were rather cumbersome to carry on a long journey, and often did not keep too long which meant they were no good anyway. It was often better to just find your food on the way if you could, which was what Durithill had become used to doing. It was also cheaper that way, since you didn't have to spend money on high priced food and keeping it from spoiling a couple days down the road. Fortunately he had read up on a lot of the natural flora of the world, and through practice had become adept at spotting edible food in the wild.

SPACEThe pair of them garnered a few stares from the half-drunk patrons of the tavern as they entered, since the two of them made quite an attractive pair, however they quickly went back to their drinks as Durithill glared around the room to check for any potential threats in the way of thieves or drunkards that might try to pick a fight. After a quick sweep, he walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the bar stools at the edge of the bar. Although he wasn't expecting trouble, from his current position he could watch most of the bar in case trouble did indeed come. Although he turned to look at the barkeep as he approached Durithill do see what he wanted. "A glass of red wine, and a steak if you are able, kind sir." Durithill replied to the man, who nodded. "And any drink the lady desires as well." he added, gesturing to Venustas.

SPACEThen a though suddenly suddenly occurred to him. He didn't know the name of the woman who had led him to the tavern! "Ah, I beg your apologies, madam!" he said as he quickly turned and bowed to Venustas. "It would seem I have been remiss, for I have failed to introduce myself properly. Many miles of travel along the road has sadly deprived my of my faculty. My name is Durithill Tomsaruka." As he bowed from his seated position, his cloak fell back slightly to reveal the twin daggers strapped to either side of his waist. That, along with the skull and crossbones pattern on the back of his gloves and his worm traveling cloak, provided an odd contrast to his personality, making him seem quite approachable despite his rather formal manner of speech and habit. To show his regret in forgetting that important aspect of interacting with another person, he remained bowing until Venustas accepted his apology.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Of course I'm beautiful.

As Venustas walked through the the doors and into the tavern with the man, she kept her head up, and didn't dare look towards the drunk patrons that would call out the occasional "Hey, baby." or those that would even whistle at her. Instead, she kept herself ready and aware of her surroundings. She was even slightly apprehensive of this man she was with. She didn't know him and this whole thing could have been a trap as far as she knew.

She smiled to him as she sat with him and he ordered his steak and red wine. When the barkeep turned to Venustas she nodded and said, "Red wine sounds good. I'm not hungry, though, thanks." She then turned back to face him as he began to speak.

Venustas was slightly surprised by the formality in his reaction. Her eyes widened and she was almost embarrassed that he had been so, well, obnoxious. She glanced around awkwardly as he bowed before her, then smiled back to him.

"Oh, right yourself. I lacked the ingenuity to introduce myself as I was too dumbfounded by my experience. Please, don't worry, Durithill." Her voice was calming, soothing, even. Venustas smiled at him kindly, and her suspicion of any evil residing in him vanquished. She touched his cloak-covered shoulder lightly, only to enforce that she was not offended and that she appreciated his introduction.

"My name is Venustas Turpis." She paused. It had been quite some time since she had last introduced herself to anyone. "Thank you for purchasing my drink." Venustas turned as the drink returned to her and she took a small sip of her wine.

Just as an angel should be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Sangre waltzes in the Tavern with a childish grin.This simple expression of happiness simply meant he was excited to be, basically in a bar for the first time in his life. He took a huge breath of a gray cloud of smoke, he coughed a bit, starting to gag on the fumes then he jumped away, pumping into a promiscuous woman. She wore a tight fitted corset that brought her breasts almost to her chin and she clearly wore too much makeup. The foundation on her face was too thick like she had something to hide. She was attractive behind the mask of deception.She looked up and down Sangre, taking in the youthful beauty that he had.

"Hey sexy?" She said seductively, her face was ravenous, and she viewed Sangre as a piece of meat and she wanted to feast tonight. Sangre gave her a quick glance then moved on to see the bar and quickly said, "Hey." Back then rushed him to a single stool.

A random drunkard gave the woman a squeeze on her but and said out loud, first howling like a wolf, "I want some action tonight?" Sangre knew this place was not normally like this but the woman found this place best suited for business and used the men here for her advantaged. She walked up the stairs with the man but kept her eye on Sangre.

Sangre some how noticed the woman and man he saw in the streets of Etheral.He saw a man behind the bar talk to that man that dressed funny and acted like no one he had ever seen before. Sangre stared a bit but then his concentration was broken when the bartender spoke.

"Hey you."

Sangre looked up with a dumbfounded expression and simply uttered, "Huh?"
"What do you want?"

Sangre felt slow at the moment and just questioned, "What do I want?"
"Yeah!"
Sangre took a moment to think on what he wanted, the possible flavors but only one thing seemed possible, was blood. He saw a sign and read out loud, "Bloody Mary."
"Ok, I'll get you that." The man left quickly.

Sangre shrugged but then kept his gaze back on the man and woman at the end of the bar. "Hmm, I wonder what a Bloody Mary is? It sounds delicious."

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm
SPACEOnce Venustas told him not to worry, Durithill straightened himself out and nodded slightly. Even though the contact was very light, he visibly flinched Venustas reached out to touch him on the shoulder. As accustomed as he had become to not receiving physical contact of any kind due to his ability, he was uncomfortable with any measure of contact between himself and others, regardless of how insignificant. However, aside from the flinch, he tried his best to hide any such feelings since he knew the woman was just being polite and comforting, and smiled at her instead. Although Durithill's reaction to being touched could vary quite drastically, depending on the identity of the offender. As Venustas was a stranger and he had no wish to make enemies at the moment, he left the rather minor offense go without much incident.

SPACE"Venustas Turpis..." he repeated once she introduced herself. It was a bit of an outlandish name, but in a large gathering place like a city such as this it wasn't uncommon to hear names from all corners of the globe. Still, her name did not strike him as being from anywhere, and as he couldn't place it he let the thought go. "It is a rather fitting name. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Turpis." he said with a small nod of his head in place of another full bow. "Think nothing of it. It was my pleasure." he replied when their respective orders came and Venustas thanked him for the drink. He had a little money to spare at the moment anyway, so it wasn't like it was any huge loss to him, and he got to meet a rather interesting person in the process.

SPACEWith small, graceful movements, Durithill lifted up the fork and knife he had been given and began cutting off a small piece of the steak that he had ordered. Once a bite's worth of meat had detached itself, he lifted it up and began chewing it in a dignified manner. He could have been royalty by the way he acted. The steak itself was cooked slightly rare, and quite delicious, which was more than he had been expecting. Once he swallowed, he turned to Venustas again. "Yours eyes betray a wisdom that does not match the appearance of your years." he said suddenly as he stared into her grey eyes. They were piercing like his own, but they were not cold and hard. Instead they held a sort of gentleness within them. "If I may be allowed to ask, what manner of business has brought you to this place?" She seemed a little out of place here, which made Durithill curious as to her motives.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas flinched back as Durithill twitched his shoulder away from her hand. She nodded and smiled politely, realizing that maybe physical contact wasn't something he appreciated as much. She could read in his eyes that he was trying to be kind towards her, and her appreciation shimmered in her own.

"Fitting name?" Venustas giggled lightly to herself as he repeated her name. "Oh, and please, call me Venustas." She smiled as he called her Miss Turpis. It was formal enough to be royal or even a guardian angel.

She studied him as he ate. The manners, being formal, dark, mysterious. All of these things that she observed about him were odd. He was unique, and she could tell that he was a very wise man. Venustas smiled at him. She was intrigued.

Once he looked into her eyes, he made a statement she had not expected him to make at all. She thought herself to be skilled at hiding her age and wisdom, but he looked straight through it. He asked her a question thereafter that made her freeze.

Venustas sat, frozen like a statue, her grey eyes loosing their shimmer as she looked deep into his eyes. Her kindness faded as she recalled her past, all the while observing him to recognize whether or not he was trustworthy. She was gripping her wine glass firmly, trying not the shatter the delicate glass. She took one deep breath before she finally began to speak, her tone low and enchanting.

"I once was an angel. A guardian of the heavens. A guardian of a young girl on this planet. Her name was Autumn, and she lived in a rougher part of town, and I was chosen to be her guardian angel. Often times, I would descend from the heavens to interact with her and build a relationship with her. Autumn became like a younger sister to me. A daughter, even." Venustas paused. Her heart was picking up speed and a great sadness consumed her, and she was fighting back tears in her eyes. She wasn't looking at Durithill now, but staring into nothingness.

"Late one evening, I was busy training myself in the heavens amongst the other guardians while Autumn had been left to walk home alone late one evening. Whilst I was training, her mother was working late. Neither of us were able to find her that night." Her eyes filled with rage and she gripped her wine glass more. "A man had taken her. Right out from underneath me. The next thing I knew, I had become a failure. Autumn was dead. Gone. Lost." Venustas was crying, though her voice didn't show it. The tears streamed from her face.

"Oh, but I descended that very next night. That would have been the last day that man would ever see. I tortured him. I cut off his fingers, I scratched him, I made him bleed. . ." Suddenly there was a loud shatter, and shards of glass went all around her. The glass burrowed into her skin and Venustas stopped. She looked down at her hand, forgetting the anger and depression and slowly started to pick the glass out of her hand. She had calmed down.

"Needless to say, my wings were stripped from me and here I am, wandering and trying to find a place to belong." The sting of the glass in her hands kept her from losing herself again. She was embarrassed at herself, having lost her control and temper. Without looking back up at Durithill to see his reaction, she continued picking the glass out of her hand.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:06 pm
SPACEDurithill listened quietly and set down his utensils as Venustas told her tale to him. Especially given the nature of the tale she was telling, some people might considering it rude or callous if you ate during it, so he put his meal on hold for the moment. Besides, it wasn't like he wasn't going to get a chance to finish it sooner or later anyway. But it seemed that he had indeed met quiet an interesting traveler by chance, as he had expected. It was rare enough to meet an angel in this world, let alone a fallen one. And the lengths she had gone to in order to make sure this man payed for his crimes against her were extraordinary. Ordinarily one might only kill the offender, if they did anything at all, unless the offender had done something particularly horrendous to their victim as well. Still, whatever Durithill may have been thinking, his face only showed sympathy for Venustas as she spoke.

SPACE"I see..." Durithill said contemplatively with a sip of his wine as Venustas finished up her story, not reacting at all to the shattering of the glass. It made him wonder how his own life might have been different if a guardian angel like Venustas had been assigned to look over him. Would his life have been any different at all, having even a single friend with which to talk about things or play with. Or would even his guardian angel abandoned him once they realized his ability. Perhaps that was why he had never been assigned an angel to begin with. "I apologize for forcing you to recount such a painful tale." he said finally as he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it to Venustas so she could wipe herself off or wrap her hand up if the cuts from the glass were too deep. "I wish I could reciprocate with a tale of my own, however I am but a simple traveler with no ties to any land or people. It would seem we are not entirely different though. Two nomads with no beginning point to our journey, and no clear goal in sight."

SPACEIt was then that Durithill's attention was drawn to another sitting further down the bar from them. The person looked a little young to be at a bar, but normally Durithill wouldn't have payed him any mind. The reason his attention was caught though, was the kid was blatantly staring directly at the two of them, and didn't look entirely mentally stable. Durithill briefly stared into Sangre's eyes with his own hard, cold, piercing ones, trying to figured out exactly what Sangre's intentions were. He didn't look the kind the rest of the drunkards who kept sneaking glances at Venustas because of her beauty. Durithill went back to his food and returned his attention back to Venustas, but continued to watch the kid out of the corner of his eye for any sort of aggression. "Fate truly can be cruel, even at the best of times." he added before taking another bite of his steak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 am
Of course I'm beautiful.

It wasn't long before all of the glass in Venustas' hand was extracted and she took the handkerchief and dabbed the small amount of blood exiting the wounds. Her eyes were still flat, which she wiped the tears away from with her perfect hand. Her voice was without character or enthusiasm as she spoke, keeping it low.

"It is not your fault that I would recall this tale. It is with me wherever I go, never leaving me, and feeds me that necessary fuel, my essence to go on." Venustas was surprised that he hadn't reacted as the glass had shattered. Others in the nearby tables had jumped and gawked at her. Her jean-skirt was now stained and wet.

As she looked back up, her eyes rekindled the light, but only a dim light. "Durithill, let me tell you something that, at least I believe. If you are without a purpose, or without a goal, there has to be at least one thing that drives your forward, that influences you to go on even if you don't know where you will end up." Venustas looked down at the bar now, but she was smiling ever so slightly.

"For me, its music." When she sat up straight, her eyes were closed, and she looked peaceful. She opened her eyes slowly before she looked back towards Durithill. "What is it for you?"

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm
For some odd reason, Sangre was able to hear everything the woman said. Her life was something unreal, she was a fallen angel and guarded a girl but failed at it and the girl died. She got the man who killed the girl, but the woman, with what she described did not meet up with the standards that Sangre had for torture. The boy chuckled hysterically at her, but to everyone else it did not appear that way.

He noticed the man look back at him from a far, Sangre looked down at the table then when he brought his head back on his drink was on the table.

"This is a Bloody Mary?" Sangre was curious about it so he stuck his nose right above it and took a big with like a dog then he took another whiff. He got a thick aroma of vodka and tomato juice, then an element of the smell burnt his nostrils he quickly pulled away.

"Well it looks bloody." He said, then took a quick sip, the spice and alcohol tickled his throat till he coughed it back up on the table. He started to slowly stepp away and till he got lost in the thickness of the crowd then he managed to get himself to the man and woman, he pulled up a stool and sat down.

Then suddenly, the whole ceiling shook and there was a constant moaning. Sangre giggled quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:43 pm
SPACEMusic? That was a rather odd thing to live for, but Durithill supposed it was better than living without a purpose. And music was indeed not quiet as trivial as most people might think. Songs were often used as a method of recording events that happened before written languages were invented. And of course there was that saying "music soothes the savage beast". To live for music was much better than some of the other things people lived for. It was also quite fitting for an angel to live for music, since music was another way of bringing happiness and joy into people's lives. Durithill nodded appreciatively in response to her reason to keep living on, deciding to himself that it was a fairly good reason, especially when compared to all the alternatives.

SPACEBut then Venustas asked Durithill what his reason for continuing on was, and he froze, truly unable to come up with the answer for the first time in a long while. He turned his gaze and began staring at the ceiling as he thought intensively to himself. Why did he continue to go on, where there was nothing for him in this world? He cared not for things such as money or fortune, and he had no skills such as being able to play a musical instrument, so what was his driving force? "I suppose..." he began, still thinking to himself and trying to compose his thoughts before answering her completely. "... that in my case... it would be knowledge." he finally decided upon, turned his gaze back down to look at her. "To know all the secrets of the universe.. It would be interesting, would it not? And through knowing, we gain the ability to shape the world as we desire. So I suppose you could say my driving force is to shape the world, could you not?" he said with a small laugh at the joke. Although in reality, there was only one piece of information that Durithill truly desired, and he doubted if he would every be able to obtain it.

SPACEThe kid from before drew his attention again, though, when he suddenly began suddenly coughing viciously. A small smirk crossed his face as he thought that he had been right when he assumed the kid was too young to be ordering alcohol. At least the kid had learned his lesson, or at the very least he would order a drink that wasn't as strong next time. The kid then took the opportunity to vanish into the bar crowd, and a small frown creased Durithill's face as he guessed where the kid was headed. Sure enough, a few moments later he reappeared next to the two of them, and pulled up a chair. When the ceiling starting shaking at that moment though, Durithill tensed and instinctively grabbed one of his daggers, although he quickly realized what was going on and put his hand back onto his drink once more. "May we assist you in some way?" he said semi-coldly to the kid who had just sat down next to them. There was just something about this kid that didn't rub Durithill the right way, and even though he continued to eat as if nothing was wrong, he was ready at a moments notice to grab his weapons and fight.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

"If you're unsure of what keeps you going, then it may very well be the fact that you're trying to find that driving force. I have noticed a lot of people, that they search for a purpose." Her response was much shorter than it could have been, but Venustas was distracted by a young boy that had sat near them.

She eyed him carefully. Something in his eyes were off, and she kept a guard up. He was so young. How was he able to get into the tavern? Venustas' eyes were cold as she glanced at him before turning her attention upward.

The shaking ceiling was a mild disturbance to her, and she rolled her eyes back down to Durithill. The moaning was making her feel tense and she decided it was time to leave.

"Durithill," She said as she stood, leaning herself against the bar casually. "thank you for the drink and for letting me vent a little about my life. Hopefully we can meet again, might I call you a friend?" Her smile was genuine as she looked into his eyes, less afraid of the piercing quality they held. Then, with a smooth movement, she pushed herself away from the bar and turned to walk towards the door.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:37 am
To Sangre, the man's simple meaning question made the boy make an odd face, quizzical. He thought for a moment, letting his mind ooze out i a cesspool of thinking.Not much happened but then the woman left, sangre didn't pay much attention but there was something he noticed about the man was he seemed a bit tense and the women angel seemed a little upset. Sangre reached his arm out and grabbed a thin took pick and threw it over his shoulder for no reason, he hit a wall and fell down.

"Um, good sir, you may help me with one thing? Frankly at the moment I," This kind speech pattern Sangre gave out quickly ended abruptly leaving Sangre in a confused state but i voice in his head snapped him out of it.

"The only thing you can help me with is...hang out." The boy chuckled lightly at this. He looked up at the ceiling.

Through the creaks and cracks, of the darkened wood that made up the ceiling, voices and the extreme taste of passion could be heard more clearly than what was normally possible. There was a current grunting of a burly man taking charge and the occasional, "Oh yeah..." But then as the ceiling shook more violently, the moaning increased.

"Ahhhhhh!!." A man said from above, the ceiling only gave a few quick bursts of convulsing. There was the sound of a pounce.

"What are you do-" The voice was cut off with a shrieking yelp, then the jagged sounds of a gushing fountain, quickly followed by a feminine laughter, the laugh was demented that filled the tavern, but suddenly all there was, was a banshee's cry. There was the thud of some one being dropped, however a man fell through the ceiling, he landed right on the table Sangre was sitting at. Sangre jumped out of the way

The burly man that had followed the temptress was on the table, his mouth seemed to have his lips ripped off, and a single thick shard of bone jutted out of his neck. Blood coated his clothes then suddenly legs were tossed down through the hole in the ceiling. the man's lower half was brutally torn from him and his organs hung out like white noodles covered in a red sauce.

Sangre looked up at the hole and saw the woman from before, but she wasn't as pretty now. Her eyes were a solid black and looked like marbles inside her skull. Her teeth were long and serrated and dripping in blood, Her hair was longer now and stood up in the air waving about like a tail. She crouched down, holding onto the ceiling with her reptilian like hands. The woman didn't move but just stared at every one, she was ready.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 pm
SPACEDurithill nodded to Venustas as she got up. "Indeed, may the fates facilitate our meeting again." he replied to her with a small wave before returning to his food. He was not particularly happy about being left with the rather odd kid, but he couldn't blame Venustas for that. Instead, he just ate, showing little interest in the new kid sitting beside him. By now the steak was beginning to grow cold, but it was still fairly good and the wine warmed his body. It was around the time of year when it was beginning to get cold, so it was nice to be able to get out of the cold for a while and just sit down and enjoy some decent food. As a traveler, he didn't have the opportunity to experience that very often. Despite the noise of the people upstairs, it was fairly nice.

SPACE"Hang... out..." Durithill repeated slowly, almost as if he couldn't believe what the kid was saying. How old was he? Certainly by now he should be old enough to be above such trivial things as needing to 'hang out' with people. He obviously thought he was old enough to deal with hard liquor, so he should have grown out of such childish needs. "I apologize," Durithill began, "but I have more pressing engagements to deal with than to babysit a child who should be capable of finding his own entertainment." Perhaps it was a little bit harsh, but Durithill was not particularly interested in dealing with this kid at the moment. Honestly the kid was giving him a bad feeling in general, and he would prefer to interact as little as possible. For instance, what was up with the toothpick he had thrown? He was impulsive, which was never a good thing.

SPACEIt was then that the body fell down from the ceiling and landed next to Durithill with a rather resounding splat. Even though everyone else in the bar had visibly jumped, several drawing weapons at the same time, and were staring at the body in a mixture of horror and disgust, Durithill didn't react at all. He was used to such sights after all. There was nothing next to him that he had not seen before, and it was no excuse to lose your head. Durithill calmly reached over and drained the rest of his wine, then stood up and gracefully pulled some coins out of his pocket to pay for the meal. Several people stared at him as he placed the coins on the counter and just turned, beginning to walk out of the tavern as if nothing out of the ordinary at all had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Now the trumpet summons us again—
not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need;
not as a call to battle, though embattled we are—
but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle,
year in and year out,

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

The doors of the bar slammed open with a howling blast of wind. Through the gates walked in two people dressed in heavy traveling cloaks. The taller one grunted as the sudden influx of warmth got to him, muttering something to the short one as he removed the hood. A mob of unruly silver hair erupted forth, brown eyes fixing upon each patron in turn with an inquisitive stare. Finding the oldest and most drunk men in a corner, the man walked briskly over, bumping into Durithill as he passed. When Durithill would try to leave, the short traveler would bar the way, in fact not allowing anyone to enter or leave the building. Silver hair walked over to the men and pulled out a piece of paper, showing them what was upon it. The three men immediately became agitated, pulling out weapons on the man.

He sighed, pulling out a weapon of his own. Drunk men charged, only to be blasted back in three identical blasts of pure light. The man roared "Freaking unbelievable. After all I did for those two, I still get attacked. If only Itazuki was here, I would shove his walnut of fate up your......" The man sighed, losing most if not all of his ferocity. He rubbed his face as he once again pulled out the scrap of parchment. "I am looking for one named Creed. If anyone has any information, they will be vastly rewarded. Any who oppose me will be as dead as those three over there......and I may just sell their souls to the highest bidder. Take this on my word as Alexander Gingerback." He said, awaiting any reply.

"rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation"—
a struggle against the common enemies of man:
tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm
The doors to the tavern swung open once more today as another figure made his entrance. Aside from the sharp creaking sound provided by the door as it was pushed past being ajar and the think of a large trident currently serving as a walking stick hit the ground, no other sounds marked his arrival. Sharp blue eyes, hidden behind the shadows of a hooded cloak, scanned the room upon entering. After his pause to do so the man walked across the room to the far back corner of the tavern, as far away from the ruckus that seemed to be going on inside the place as possible and seated himself at a table. Commotion in a tavern was not a rare sight at all; in fact it was more common than not in this man’s case. Since he didn’t really care even the slightest about what was the cause of this fight he acted as though it did not exist.

This man, whose only distinguishable features were his trident and the azure hair visible on his face due to lack of a good shave, all else hidden behind a gray cloak with shredded edges, waited until a bartender would stop watching the scenery to come over here and begin getting him drinks. After seating himself and placing his trident against the wall and within range for close retrieval, Tysulir sighed as he sat there with one arm resting on top of the table and a very melancholy expression across his lips.

“Wonder how good the rum is here?” The parched voice said aloud as though trying to attract the attention of anyone who could be working around here while also thinking out loud. He surveyed his surroundings once more, now with deep indigo irises infused with his magic, to see some details about the people in the room and if he would get a show with his drinks today.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff