Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursona advice? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:40 pm
Okay so basically I don't exactly have a "main" Fursona and it's bugging me like...alot.

The problem is I don't want to be something that's always around. Like, I identify most with a Wolf. I have taken many insightful quizzes and they have all pointed me there, and I agree. But wolves are so overdone! I don't wanna be an old ho-hum-drum thing. I don't wanna be just another wolf...

Which then leads me to like hybrids and I really like the bunny/wolf combination because I have also heard I am like a bunny from many friends and I'm also okay with this but I just don't know...I'm all indecisive.

Can someone help me...?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 pm
lol basically all animals are over done at some point XP but id you really wanna be unique you could make one up like a sheep/bunny/wolf/dog/cat cow lol im just bored this probly wont help

and im indecisive about stuff to mainly about what to have for breakfast so hard to decide sometime you have no idea O_O

wish there was a quizz that could tell me what i want for breakfast see you have it easy...

im a ninja pirate pimp and the tooth fairy just so you know...  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Cinna101
lol basically all animals are over done at some point XP but id you really wanna be unique you could make one up like a sheep/bunny/wolf/dog/cat cow lol im just bored this probly wont help

and im indecisive about stuff to mainly about what to have for breakfast so hard to decide sometime you have no idea O_O

wish there was a quizz that could tell me what i want for breakfast see you have it easy...

im a ninja pirate pimp and the tooth fairy just so you know...

Well I was avoiding a big huge ridiculous hybrid like that lol. Thanks though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they DID make a quiz like that. I usually have the same thing every single day for breakfast so I never have that problem XD

Ninja pirate pimp and the tooth fairy...sounds legit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 pm
cat_biggrin Maybe you could be something that's as Fierce and feral as a wolf and cute and cuddly like a bunny and add a lil dash of your own creation like a different tail or type of fur or make something like a fierce bunny or a cuddly wolf lol sorry if you keep askin about ideas i may come up with more stuff cat_xd i wish you good luck on finding your Main Fursona cat_3nodding  

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 pm
Don't worry about it, chica. I have had many fursonas as well.

I started off as a dog that meowed, and then I became a possom, and then a hyena.

I've since done away with the dog (because the hyena part of me became the resolution to my former identity crisis) but every now and then I will drag out my possom-self in a drawing, just for cuteness.

At the present, I have three major fursonas (or rather, two fursonas and one scale-sona) that I use almost equally:
1.) my feral-self: Rainshine the striped hyena
2.) my poke-sona: Rainshine the bulbasaur
3.) my pony-sona: Rainshine the zebracornasus (a zebra/unicorn/pegasus hybrid)

Yes, they all have the same name, which is what separates them from my earlier fur-forms, which all had different names.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 am
Well, like my friend before above me, I too have three fursonas.

Inver (my main fursona)- Black wolf (i agree that wolves are over done but i identify with them the most)

Malcolm- Squirrel

and i also have a pony-sona who is named Inver as well.(Yes i am a guy with a my little pony-sona, deal with it!)

A lot of furries have more than one fursona, you dont have to have just one.  

Inver Malic

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:24 am
well, my "fursona" the main one I use, under the name "Lazurkri" is a wolf/eagle hybrid.

But the one I've done the majority of my RP'ing on here with is with my Gryphon Fursona, Bakher; I've always like gryphons, and hell, given the option, I'd be one in a instant.

On the other paw I created the character Lazurkri years ago, actually, for usage for RP'ing, and its grown from there, to tell the truth; I just haven't used him very much.

I agree with what Inver Malic said, a lot of people have multiple Fur/persona's for usage here; My advice is, go with what feels best.

After all, a Wolf/Eagle Hybrid or a Eagle/Leopard Hybrid would never be possible in Real Life, but that's the joy of fiction; create worlds, characters, that never would exist, and then use them to have fun, alone, or with others.

Besides.... doing the Impossible is FUNNNN!

(P.S if you think I'm insane after reading this, be aware I am a little drunk when I wrote this; All I'm gonna say in my defense is, its the weekend.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 am
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
cat_biggrin Maybe you could be something that's as Fierce and feral as a wolf and cute and cuddly like a bunny and add a lil dash of your own creation like a different tail or type of fur or make something like a fierce bunny or a cuddly wolf lol sorry if you keep askin about ideas i may come up with more stuff cat_xd i wish you good luck on finding your Main Fursona cat_3nodding

Hmmm...those are good ideas. Maybe I shall do that. Thank you cat_3nodding  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:18 am
Celtic zombie-kitten

I started off as a dog that meowed, and then I became a possom, and then a hyena.

I've since done away with the dog (because the hyena part of me became the resolution to my former identity crisis) but every now and then I will drag out my possom-self in a drawing, just for cuteness.

At the present, I have three major fursonas (or rather, two fursonas and one scale-sona) that I use almost equally:

Yes, they all have the same name, which is what separates them from my earlier fur-forms, which all had different names.

Well part of the reason why I just want one main fursona is because I have a pokesona too. Haven't figured out my ponysona yet though. Haha but yeah I may keep my other fursonas too...haha  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 am
Inver Malic

Inver (my main fursona)- Black wolf (i agree that wolves are over done but i identify with them the most)

Malcolm- Squirrel

and i also have a pony-sona who is named Inver as well.(Yes i am a guy with a my little pony-sona, deal with it!)

I have three fursonas, a pokesona, and an in-progress ponysona. I'm thinking of just keeping my fursonas and making my wolf my main. I mean yeah they're overdone but maybe I can give her wings and make her unique.

Oh having a pony sona is awesome. Bronies are sexy!  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 am
Lazurkri
well, my "fursona" the main one I use, under the name "Lazurkri" is a wolf/eagle hybrid.

But the one I've done the majority of my RP'ing on here with is with my Gryphon Fursona, Bakher; I've always like gryphons, and hell, given the option, I'd be one in a instant.

On the other paw I created the character Lazurkri years ago, actually, for usage for RP'ing, and its grown from there, to tell the truth; I just haven't used him very much.

I agree with what Inver Malic said, a lot of people have multiple Fur/persona's for usage here; My advice is, go with what feels best.

After all, a Wolf/Eagle Hybrid or a Eagle/Leopard Hybrid would never be possible in Real Life, but that's the joy of fiction; create worlds, characters, that never would exist, and then use them to have fun, alone, or with others.

Besides.... doing the Impossible is FUNNNN!

(P.S if you think I'm insane after reading this, be aware I am a little drunk when I wrote this; All I'm gonna say in my defense is, its the weekend.)

That happened to me with my Bunsky (bunny/husky). I planned on using her as my main fursona but used my wolf to roleplay more. That's kinda what made me wanna change it but now i think I'll just make my wolf unique or something.

I dont think ur insane. Its okay it's the weekend lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 am
What does it matter? Be whatever you want!  

Hogosha neko

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Celtic zombie-kitten

Well part of the reason why I just want one main fursona is because I have a pokesona too. Haven't figured out my ponysona yet though. Haha but yeah I may keep my other fursonas too...haha
lolcool! What Pokemon are you? ~(OwO)~<3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 am
Inver Malic

Malcolm- Squirrel

I take credit for helping him design his pony-sona! cat_whee  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:22 am
Plus some people take the alien route or just take characteristics from animals but end up creating a new "species" of there own like sergals for example
thats at least from my experience  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces