Sido's Panda Cafe O/A Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm
Your character can be already working here or just got hired.

My lovely rules
Post Only On Sunday's PLEASE
Follow the rules of course
ONLY PG-13
Mix up the personalities on your characters folks
Fighting is nice
Spotlight can't be on you

Character Profiles BELOW

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22248853  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm
*steals first post* LIKE A BOSS!!!! twisted  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:37 pm
Kotomi flipped over the close sign and headed into the changing room to put on her work outfit. She went back out to arrange the things on the table.

John took off his hat walking in. "Hey Kotomi!" his voiced boomed out loud.
"Is it necessary to yell at me?"
"Yes it is!" He walked over by her silently and screamed "Lets work!" John laughed and walked away while Kotomi covered her ears with her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm
((Yoshi=green; Minori=blue))
Yoshi was on his way to the cafe with Minori close behind him. He reached the cafe and put his hand on the door handle but before opening the door he spoke to Minori, "I know your a quiet person Minori, but try and be a little more outgoing here, okay? Try and talk more to the other workers, not just me okay?" Yoshi smiled.
"Okay oniisan. I'll try my best." Minori returned a smile to him.
Yoshi opened the door and allowed Minori to enter first.
"Hey guys!" Yoshi shouted as he walked through the door. He whispered to Minori, "Why dont you go talk to John? I heard hes a fairly new worker too." Minori nodded her head in agreement and walked up to John. "H-h-h-hello John. Oniisan said that you just started working here too." Minori smiled nervously.
Yoshi went up to Kotomi. "Heeeey Kotomi! I hope today is a slow day because I really don't feel like working." Yoshi laughed.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HelicaI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 pm
((I know you said to only pist on Sun, but let me post my first post and ill shut up >.<))

Soon, a tiny four foot ten fifteen year old walked in with an older, taller male. She sighed. "I really hope theres not a dress code." She said, expressionless per usual.

"Im sure what youre wearing is fine." Hiburi said with a chuckle.

Ai shrugged, looking at her pink dress and adjusting her pilot's hat. "I suppose we should start work...."

"Aye boss!" Hiburi smiled, saluting her. It was his first day, and Ai's first week.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:35 am
John turned around to Minori.
"Well I only have been here for two weeks so I guess i'm not really new any more. But, don't worry everyone here is extra nice...most of the time!" he put on a smirk "you'll be fine...as long as you avoid certain people" He pulled a apron on and a chef hat.

"Hey Yoshi! Well if we do have a lot of people come in today i'll make sure you serve every customer." she laughed and leaned over to see who was speaking.
"I heard that Ai! Just put on the bottom half of a apron. And who might this be?"
She walked over to the new person examining him.  

Isniffapples
Crew

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm
"Thats the last box! Thanks for the help!" Dawn said happily sliding the box across the hard wooden floor. She smiled sweetly at Alec. "Thanks for your help to, Mr. lazy." She sneered.

"Hey! I helped! Now I really have to go to work.." He ran a hand though his messy blond hair. "You should come with me!."

Dawn shot a glance at him and nodded. "Fine! I'll go but then you promise me your going to help me unpack later?" She made her 'sad puppy eyes' at him.

Alec looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure whatever. But now we gotta go." He grabbed Dawn by the arm and pulled her out the door. "So thankful you picked the house one block away."

Dawn laughed as she was pulled around. "Wow. You must really like this job. I've never seen you this excited." She teased.

"Yeah well..." He stopped when they got there he had made them run. "Just behave okay?" He didn't let her answer as he opened the door. "Hey guys!" He yelled his voice warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Minori looked at John quizically. "Certain people? Like who?" She glanced around the cafe, not thinking any of them could possibly be "people to avoid". She tied an apron around her waist and spotted his chef hat. "You cook?", Minori asked not seeing John as the "cooking type"

Yoshi laughed as well. "Fiiiiiiiiiine...If I have to.", Yoshi answered and then laughed. He spotted Alec walk in the door. "Hey Alec..." he spotted the girl ((Dawn)) next to him. "Who's your friend there?", Yoshi asked with a smile and hoping that she wasn't a customer.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaede Tokinawa

Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 pm
Jong Min sighed softly as he had to help his cousin. Once again. Now they were late to work for the first time. He never understood why his cousin couldn't control her anger. She was just a wild girl. It scared him greatly to see that Eun Hee was able to break someone's nose in.

Eun Hee blinked as she looked at the ground. She was still angry at Jong Min as she didn't want to talk to him for the rest of the day or at least a good 30 minutes, " You're such a jerk..." she hissed at him.

As they entered the cafe, Jong min sighed, " You just can't go beating people up just because they insult you..." he frowned. Eun Hee simply didn't reply as they got ready for work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:46 pm
Kotomi looked at the girl standing next to Alec and went to take a seat. "More and more workers!!! ITS A FABULOUS DAY!" she shouted real loud while a hand was over heart. She stood back up knocking over the chair "New workers please
follow me to get your new outfits to work!" she shouted and marched into the girls changing room.

John smirked "Avoid people like me of course but, yeah I do cook. A lot of people tell me I don't look like the cooking type but what ever...can you cook Minori?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am
Alec smiled at Yoshi, and gave Dawn a slight push. "This is Dawn, freshly moved here."

Dawn stuck her tongue out at Alec. "yeah.. I just moved here and I'm kinda playing lost puppy by following him around." She paused ans smiled at Yoshi. "May I ask what your name is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm
Hiburi looked over at Kotomi and bowed to her. "Hiburi Koyoya, At your servious." He said, shooting a rather pleasent smile.

Ai rolled here eyes before walking in the back, putting on an apron, which was too long on her. She sighed, bowing her head, her pride level going down a few.

Hiburi watched Kotomi walk in the back and shrugged, walking into the male's dressing room.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm
Minori laughed, "Why would I wanna avoid someone as nice as you." she winked. "Oh, I can cook. I always cook for oniisan and myself, but I'm just a server here. Oniisan says it'll help me with my 'people skills'. I would rather cook......but ohwell. Oniisan knows best...I guess...." Minori began sort of kicking at the floor and stared at the ground as she did so. A type of "nervous tick" perhaps?

"Dawn......pleasure to meet you." Yoshi did a "gentlemanly" bow and then laughed. "The name's Yoshi and I'm sure you'll love it here." Yoshi smiled. "If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask, although I'm sure thats what you have Alec for." He nudged Alec and winked at him and then laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm
Kotomi gracefully walked over to Ai. " I'll have someone take your measures to get the right size for you" she said with a slight frown then turned to face Yoshi "could you show Hiburi how to wear the uniform if he doesn't know? " she asked.

John laughed "so i'm not the type to be avoided...well if you really want just ask to be a cook and you can spend time with me back here!" he said with a smirk.
"and you think you can cook...well if you ever do get courage to be back here with the real chefs then show me what you can do"  

Isniffapples
Crew

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 am
Dawn smiled at Yoshi, she liked him,already. He was an interseting character so far. "Nice to meet you Yoshi! Yeah thats what Alec is here for."

Alec smiled at Yoshi and gave a glare at Dawn. "Hey! That's not all I'm here for! I actuly have a job and I really dont have to baby sit you..."

"Ohhh, I'm so scared." Dawn said with a little kid voice and hid behind Yoshi. "Your a big bully Alec!"

"... Yoshi, you want her? I'm thinking of selling her, starting price is one cent." Alec laughed.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff