Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 pm
For the sake of the Guild RP this thread was created. It is owned by Iori_Yagami1990.

Corrigan Bogard works and lives here. So does Bardock Yagami, who is married to Iori.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Kyo Kusanagi wondered into the steakhouse after meeting up with Shingo. He had a seat at one of the table and looked around for his rival. He need to have a word with him about specific person.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:21 pm
Corrigan, as always, was working the tables, taking orders and serving them. He saw Kyo with Shingo and got a tad worried. If Iori saw Kyo, there would be trouble. But, acting professional, he walked up to Kusanagi's table and said, "Welcome to the Orochi Steakhouse Kusanagi and Yabuki, may I take your order?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm
Kyo looked at Corrigan and said with a sheepish grin " Actually Corrigan, we were kinda hoping that Iori would have graced us with his presence. See as how I have some business to discuss with him"

Shingo on the other hand was hoping that Yagami would stay where ever he was. Shingo didn't even like to be in the same room as Yagami. It was something about Yagami that give him the creeps.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm
"What kind of business? You know that Iori hates you, Kyo and will kill you on sight if it isn't urgent."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm
Raditz and Andy sat at the table eating when they overheard Kyo waiting for Iori "Hey, Andy.. What's he doing? You know Iori will kill him if he sees him?" Andy said back "Yeah i know...Perhaps there might be a risk in doing so though."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm
Kyo looked around " It's very important. I promise it'll be worth his wild."

Shingo was looking around very nervously. He was keeping an eye out for Iori and looking for a quick escape route.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 pm
Corrigan sighed, then said, "I need a name, Kyo." He rolled his eyes for effect. "I mean who is this about? You see, Yagami has given me strict orders not to disturb him unless its about one of three things. First and foremost, my mother Dee. Secondly, if Kyo wants to fight him so badly that he has basically is begging for death. And third, if one of his customers is fatally ill, which in that case I get into major trouble for not making the food right. So, Kusanagi, is your business of any of the three I listed? If so, just tell me which one of the three it is. If not, I suggest you quit scaring the customers and order something I can cook for you."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 pm
Kyo grinned " Your mother is the reason for my little chit chat with Yagami."

Shingo still looking around waiting for that moment when Iori would spring out of the shadow. " Why couldn't Kusanagi san have waiting til after I had gone home before coming here? He knows how I feel about Yagami" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 pm
Corrigan nodded then bowed, "Very well, I shall disturb Iori for you. Shingo, may I suggest you share the table with Andy and Raditz just in case this gets ugly?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Shingo laughed nervously " sure thing, Corrigan" though everyone knew that if things got ugly, Shingo would surely be out of the restaurant in a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm
Corrigan ordered Kyo to stay put then hurried on upstairs rather nervously. He was certain that his uncle Andy was watching to see how brave Corrigan was. He was sure he heard Raditz in his mind saying, "I gotta admit, that kid has guts. I wouldn't interrupt Iori, not for a million wishes."

He had to and he knew it. Knocking on the master chamber door, Corrigan pushed the iron doors ajar. "Um, Master Yagami...I have some urgent news from Professor Kusanagi. He says its about my mom and that he wishes to speak to you."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm
From the bathroom, Iori had entered the bedroom. He sighed and said, "Very well. You follow orders well, Corrigan. Remind me to treat you later, all right, kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm
"Y-yes, sir. I shall return to my duties now."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 pm
As Iori passed the second youngest Bogard child, he pat Corrigan on the head and said to him, "That won't be needed, You earned a break. Go and have fun instead."

He saw how busy the steakhouse was and thought it best not to create a scene even though he vowed to kill Kyo if he ever stepped foot inside the steakhouse after the Pookie bear incident.

Wandering up to Kusanagi, he made a smirk at Shingo, just for kicks, to see what he would do. He was betting on Shingo fainting, but mentally making a note to treat Bardock to a bonus meal if Shingo wet his pants instead. He said to Kyo, "So, what is this I hear you wanted to see me? And no, I am not taking you somewhere private. It has to deal with the Queen, right? So, it concerns everybody here."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff