Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hybrid Prison (O//A plz) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Jamie and the other half humans watched in horror as a little wolf girl was taken to be tortured. her screams echoed throughout the thick, cold walls of the prison. they had committed no crime except the overwhelming fact that they were hybrids. half wolves half fox's you name it. the country they came to did not like their kind.

meal time, a few hunks of green cheese and bread were hurled into the cage leaving the occupants to fight over the scanty meal. the guards carried high-powered fully automatic rifles and they stood with wide pointed toothed grins as they watched the fight for survival.Jamie grabbed a hunk of bread and bit into the awfuly stale piece he recived. he looked over and saw a little fox girl, same race as he, without any. he broke the bread in half and gave her the bigger piece. he looked out the barred window and wondered if his half brother, Velgar Tocoitchi , was comming.

Velgar awoke in the night in a cold sweat he looked around as if he was lost. he then realized the dream was over and climbed out of bed. he walked lazily to the bathroom where the lights clicked on automaticaly. he looked in the mirror and sighed. he stood at 6'6 and was very stocky. scars, mostly from knife and sword, riddled his entire torso. he splashed cold water on his face and stepped out of his boxers and into the shower.

he stepped into the living room fully dressed for work. he wore a heavy long black trench coat that hung to his ankles, a black tee-shirt and black pants. he tucked a silver piece of metal into his coat pocket that resembled a badge of some kind and started for the door. he was anxious to arrive at work for today was the debriefing for the H.I.A case in Soviet Russia, where he was sure his bro was being held.

he stepped into a wide office with several desks and chairs. he was a cop of sorts he worked with the HPA (Hybrid protection agency) which was branched from several different firms. though the rest of normal society did not know they existed. he sat on a black rotating chair at his desk where he pulled open a drawer and reached inside to produce a package of cigarettes. he slid one into his mouth and lit it while he awaited the briefing to begin

(( OOC: list of needed charas i will control mine and jamies i need two to three partner(s) who will help me investigate, and how ever many others join this rp can act either on the good side(HPA) or on the bad side (CON) thanx))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Codename: Executor Chaos
Race: Husky/Arctic Wolf Hybrid
Side: CON
Personality: A deep hatred for Hybrids, as he had been turned into one himself, he is soulless, evil, and unsympathetic, making hybrids suffer and die brings a smile to his evil face. Has a very hidden side of sympathy and sweetness, but has been buried deep by hate.
Bio: Joshua used to be a nice, wonderful man who had a wonderful family and sweet children, but all of that was destroyed by a house fire, killing all of his children. The fire was falsely blamed on a hybrid, who, once he met, he attacked him, killing him, but being injected with a special chemical as he was making him pay for killing him, turning him into a hybrid himself. Overcome with rage and hate for Hybrids, he turned to the CON to satisfy his hate by getting rid of them, one torturous way at a time. CON was hesitant at first, but, hearing his story and feeling his hate, accepted him. He is now a horrible, and the worst to be gotten, torturer in the CON empire, respected by CON and one of the highest ranks of CON, himself still feeling hollow inside and needing to be loved though, but he represses it.
Clothes: Wears a black and red robe, having a bandolier full of his weapons of torture, stained with blood.
Appearance: User Image ((Changes: Glowing red eyes and outfit described above))

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 pm
Chaos Starlight
Codename: Executor Chaos
Race: Husky/Arctic Wolf Hybrid
Side: CON
Personality: A deep hatred for Hybrids, as he had been turned into one himself, he is soulless, evil, and unsympathetic, making hybrids suffer and die brings a smile to his evil face. Has a very hidden side of sympathy and sweetness, but has been buried deep by hate.
Bio: Joshua used to be a nice, wonderful man who had a wonderful family and sweet children, but all of that was destroyed by a house fire, killing all of his children. The fire was falsely blamed on a hybrid, who, once he met, he attacked him, killing him, but being injected with a special chemical as he was making him pay for killing him, turning him into a hybrid himself. Overcome with rage and hate for Hybrids, he turned to the CON to satisfy his hate by getting rid of them, one torturous way at a time. CON was hesitant at first, but, hearing his story and feeling his hate, accepted him. He is now a horrible, and the worst to be gotten, torturer in the CON empire, respected by CON, himself still feeling hollow inside and needing to be loved.
Clothes: Wears a black and red robe, having a bandolier full of his weapons of torture, stained with blood.
Appearance: User Image ((Changes: Glowing red eyes and outfit described above))

accepted forget message))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Name: Acid
CON codename: eviscerator
HPA codename: Ascending angel
Race: gray wolf/human hybrid

Personality: follows orders to a certain limit. Patient, and watchful

Bio: Acid is the offspring of a female grey wolf and a human male. He infiltrated the CON prison in order to rescue the inmates and destroy the evil of CON. He poses as a high ranking officer at the moment.

Appearance: has no fur when in his normal state. He has wolf ears on top of his head , and hides them under a bandana. Has black hair, is 6' tall. Has a wolf tail, but hides it well. Has slightly noticeable claws, but states that he had his nails sharpened for tortuous purposes. Can transform into a beast like state where he has more fur , and looks more like a wolf than he would in his normal state. In his beast state, he has more noticeable wolf characteristics, but retains human shape.

Clothes: wears light leather armor underneath a white shirt, and has black denim jeans on, with combat boots. Wears a grey zip-up hoddie over the white shirt, and wears a white bandana on his head to hide his wolf ears. Has one Bowie knife strapped to each of his legs.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 am
Acidburn95
Name: Acid
CON codename: eviscerator
HPA codename: Ascending angel

Race: gray wolf/human hybrid

Personality: follows orders to a certain limit. Patient, and watchful

Bio: Acid is the offspring of a female grey wolf and a human male. He infiltrated the CON prison in order to rescue the inmates and destroy the evil of CON. He poses as a high ranking officer at the moment.

Appearance: has no fur when in his normal state. He has wolf ears on top of his head , and hides them under a bandana. Has black hair, is 6' tall. Has a wolf tail, but hides it well. Has slightly noticeable claws, but states that he had his nails sharpened for tortuous purposes. Can transform into a beast like state where he has more fur , and looks more like a wolf than he would in his normal state. In his beast state, he has more noticeable wolf characteristics, but retains human shape.

Clothes: wears light leather armor underneath a white shirt, and has black denim jeans on, with combat boots. Wears a grey zip-up hoddie over the white shirt, and wears a white bandana on his head to hide his wolf ears. Has one Bowie knife strapped to each of his legs.

accepted hope you can pull that off...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm
11:00 p.m.

*I am sneaking silently by each jail cell, and giving each of the inmates a small portion of grade-A food (untainted food) *
*one of the inmates grabs my arm and asks me: "why are you doing this? I thought you guys hated us! What are you playing at?"*

*I whisper back to him: " I'm not one of them. I'm just like you. But don't ever let them know that, or your one and only chance of getting out of here will be gone."*

*I take off my bandana and show him my wolf ears, then put the bandana back on *

* I continue passing out food, then when I am done I silently walk back to my private quarters*

They'll pay for what they've done here.....  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

"I will rip your hybrid heart out."

User Image

"Then, I will make your mate eat it."

Joshua was strolling along the jail cells, hybrids whimpering and cowering, muttering insults such as 'Traitor' and 'Disgrace'. He growled at the hybrids and spotted the member handing... good food to the hybrids? He stared at him for a while and saw something under his bandana, but couldn't tell what it was. He grabbed his arm with a fierce grip and turned him around, staring into his cold, red eyes, "What is that you just said, brother? Also, why are you handing good food to the filthy hybrids?!" He said with a growl, glaring at him an angry stare, expecting an answer instantaneously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
((custom drawn by me))
Nickname: Flying Blade
Race: Lizard hybrid (second side is currently unknown)
Side: not yet chosen
Personality: so far protective to those in need and can get out of hand when he loses his temper
Bio: Justin is somewhat of an unknown hybrid, scientists have managed to find out what part of the species he is mainly, but his second half is so far unknown to the scientists. Most of his past is unknown except for a rumor that he was part of a secret military project, but for some reason Justin left the project and possibly with something important. Now he is stuck in the hybrid prison, his bolster blade take away from him and his custom made wrist daggers taken as well.
Other Add-ons: armor (on back) is fiery red and his natural scale color is a coal black, the leather wrist pieces he wears are a mud brown and the loin cloth is a fiery red as well.  

FirionTheDragon

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm
*I stare blankly into the mans eyes *
*I think in my mind: great...what now?*

I was handing them untainted food so they can have enough nutrition to survive long enough so we can find something interesting to do with them.
The food that we feed them normally will kill them in a matter of days. Now what would be the fun in that is they die too early?
*I put my hand on one of my Bowie knives, bit I make it look casual*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua grabbed his collar of his shirt and growled, snarling aggressively right in front of his face, "They don't die early, and the interesting thing we do to them is my job. I make them pay for who they are, whether it be cutting their tail and ears off, to ripping their heart out and making another suffer by eating it while I break their teeth. The bad food is also to make them suffer, slow and painful is also a good torture. I don't want to see any more of that on my terms." He said with a growl, continuing to glare into his eyes with a stare of hate.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm
*I notice the bandolier full of torture tools on the man*
hmm.....your executor chaos. Aren't you?

Heh...you sure you want to be talking that way to a high ranking officer of CON? I could say just one word and they'll have your head.
*I push away from chaos*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua chuckled and nodded, shaking his head, "I'm a higher rank then you ever could imagine. Incredibly higher then you. I could point at you and I'd have you on my torture table. Keep your mouth shut, you're a member of CON, act like one. I'll have my eyes on you." He said with a growl, walking over to a jail cell with a young, beautiful female wolf hybrid inside. The female whimpered and backed into the corner, wetting herself as Joshua grabbed her by her metal collar and started to drag her out of the jail cell and towards his torture cell, the female bawling and reaching her hand out to Acid, whimpering out quietly,
"Please, please for the love of God help me, h-he's going to k-kill me!" as she bawled and pleaded for dear life, continuing to be dragged away by Joshua.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 pm
*I take out my two Bowie knives and throw chaos against the wall, the put the knives crossed against his neck*

AS THE BRIGADIER GRADE 3 OF CON!!!
I ORDER YOU TO RETURN THAT INMATE TO HER CELL!!!

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY RANK, SO HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERIOR WITH SUCH INSOLENCE!!!

*I grab chaos by the arm and notice his rank emblem: brigadier grade 1 *  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Chaos yelped as he was slammed against the wall, staring at him with a furious look. The female yelped and whimpered out, whispering,
"T-Thank you... You're... A saint..." and scampering back to her cell. Chaos stared at the female and then continued to look at him with a furious look, "You may be a higher rank then me, but only slightly. You deserve to be demoted for your softness towards these wretched creatures! I have helped the CON much more then you!" He said with a growl, grabbing him by then neck and the back of the head and throwing him to the floor.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Who said I was being soft?
If you pretend to be nice to them, it will only shatter their spirit more when you reveal your true colors......

And I believe you said something about pointing at me and having me killed?
Heh. Why do you even torture them and spout rants of killing them for who they are, when your one as well?
Maybe I should throw you in as well, hm?

*I walk away towards my private living quarters (living area)*  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces