Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fade Away Remake

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 pm
And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Nickoli Maverick

Age►19

Sexuality►Bi-sexual~

Personality►I am charming, people love me, they want to be near me, and they adore me. But honestly, who wouldn't? I'm kind, caring, and I always tell the truth. I'm not afraid to tell someone I think their ugly, and I do not fear pain or anything like that. I always get what I want, because people simply like me. They know what happens when I get angry, so they like to keep me on my better side. Oh yes, that place is also a big part of me. That human realm, that place for the sick and undeserving. They do not deserve my shine, and they do not deserve better lives. They are filthy, all of them, and I hope they burn in hell after their death. Of course I have my doubts that hell even exists. So I like to picture that they are born into the world again, as the very things they used to hate, and then they will be burned at the stake. Haha, maybe I am a bit of a sadist, but only close people know that type of me. I like it when karma comes back on people. I make sure that people pay for their sins.

Also, when I know someone well, my love is undying, like my dear maid. Oh how much do i love her? I could never tell, she is so gorgeous in body and soul. She is my precious one, perhaps my love for her is not romantic, I have yet to find out myself. But I need her near me at all times. She is the one to never leave my clutches. I know it would never happen though, every one who comes to my world becomes ungrateful and wants to leave my home, but not her, she loves me also, and she loves every gift I give her. But do not worry, though I have my favorites, I make sure every one of my guests are happy, I give them their own rooms, their own clothes(of whatever they like), I give them good food, and I create people for them to love, aren't I just amazing?

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■I have kept these secrets with me for a long time. To be honest, not even my dear maid knows them. You see, I was born in the human world, maybe longer than nine teen years ago, I lost count honestly. But the days were like they were now, at least socially. My parents had abandoned me inside of our home. Not that I minded, I kept to myself, and I received money for food every week or so, so I never starved. But I did find that I was growing lonely. Day in and day out I sat in my empty house, creating games that were meant for more than one. Often catching myself watching the other children from my window I had began to experience true loneliness. It was stormy night when I first created my friends. There were three of them, just as I imaged, they were all older than me by a year, and they were so much smarter than me. And they taught me things I only wished I knew how to do. We ran about my house, squealing and yelling into the late hours of the night. But I soon began to realize, that my friends were nothing but my imagination. So I closed my eyes, and thought about it. They weren't imaginary, they were real to me. I chanted to myself that I wanted real friends every night. Praying to whatever I thought suited that night.

They arrived one morning, the three staring down at me while I slept, they said that had been waiting. And I could see that they were not longer see through, I could touch them, they were there. I did not know what pagan was as a child, so I did not know the consequences of the filthy world I lived in. We lived our lives different then, we went outside to play in the snow, and other children, who wondered about my two friends, along with other adults. And during the night our fun continued, until I went to sleep, and then they would disappear. Once again I was lonely, that my creations only existed when I was awake, and I had the will to recreate them. I was scared and cold during the night, I just wanted them to stay with me all the time.

It seemed that the adults did not like my late nights. And they had managed to come in contact with my parents. I was surprised when they entered the house that my friends chipped and disappeared. My parents shocked, they started to yell and curse, 'Pagan!' 'Demon child!' 'Monster!' Their rough hands grabbed me, and took me from the home I lived in. 'Burn the pagan!' I still did not understand what Pagan meant so I allowed my follow humans to take me to the center of town and tie me to a log of wood. Surround me with straw, staring down at me in disgust. They spat at me, and poured gasoline on me. I finally understood. They were going to kill me. Tears began, and I stared to scream and beg for mercy, but they merely laughed, and said that my witch craft would not work on them. Seeing the matches, I closed my eyes and started to pray, "Take me away! Please take me away! I don't like it here anymore! No more!" I pleaded and pleaded, picturing my fake friends, picturing my happiness, picturing a world of my own, a white pure world, that I could mold with my own hands.

When I opened my eyes, I thought I was dead, my vision was white, and all I had was emptiness. When I walked about I discovered that the whiteness was endless, a perfect place for my own world. But because I knew nothing of the outside world, I returned to the human realm, where I began to study architecture to build my own world. This is when I met her. The first girl I held dear. She was younger than me, by a year at least. She was paler, and scrawny, her life one tragedy after the next. Yet she was always so positive, she made my heart weep. I told her of my world, told her stories of my adventures, and they made her smile, and I always gave her flowers to make her feel better. But her illness continued, she got sicker and sicker, until she told me she only had a few more days left in her. I was saddened, that my dear girl would be taken from me. Her life had been a pity, and I loved her dearly, she had been betrayed like I had, and I had decided to take her with me. But when I discovered how to fade someone away, I found that she had already passed. I began depressed afterwards, and I was beginning to slip into insanity, until I pictured her again. Her smile, her love for nature, her gentle nature. And when I sat up from my bed, I found that a girl was next to me. One that look just like her. I had found out that my powers were stronger in my own world, so I created yet another perfect being to serve me in my castle. Later creating my ipod, so I could listen to the filth world, and save other people who were betrayed by the nasty society that they existed in.

My dislikesr■
The Human realm
Over religious types
Ungrateful people

Things I love■
My maid
My guests in general
Sweets

Theme■Side to Side cover by Tyler Carter
Secret by Pierces

The End has finally come

Role■The King

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

Name►Jack Alexander Green

Age►18

Sexuality►Heterosexual

Personality►Despite his rough and some what spiteful outward appearance Jack is over all the kind of person who can almost never make an enemy or truly hate anybody. Jack is a obedient as a dog maybe even more. Whether it be he be promised power, wealth, women, or strawberries he will turn each and every one of those things down is he needed to. Jack is also personified as being a kind person, sometimes to a fault. One example of this can be looked to in his past which he has no recollection of. His final trait is that he is forgiving of anybody even towards those he could hate. Even is he tried his hardest he is always willing to see amends made with people, once again also to a fault sadly enough. Some of his other traits that come with this sort of package is that he charming, funny, caring of most things, as well as very very care-free most of the time.

Bio■Before Jack ended up being the personal guard and servant for the King. Jack, like a common Faded, lived in the human world. He was born in a small town so not very much happened and essentially everybody knew one another. Naturally he was a very talented person being good at sports, instruments, or just about anything. He's probably the reason as to why the town would still even be on the map. For as long as he had been alive he figured he has been at the top of the world.

When he got into High School everything had changed for him. Well actually nothing really did. He was still the talk of the town with all the skills he had inherited and had been taught as a kid, every girl in town had gone after him. Guys around him either praised him or hated his guts. It was a simple like of being teenager in High School really. It was around time time he was a Junior the girl that would probably leave a mark on him. Her name was Alice, and at first he believed that it was just the normal thing, but he had changed his opinion when she talked to him for the first time. Jack had accepted her offer to be his girlfriend with open arms and you can bet he was proud.

About a few weeks into their relationship how ever. John had found out that Alice had cheated on him, with his best friend Billy Grant. And if there wasn't enough iron Billy had been the one who had told him about what happened least his fabrication of what would happened. John didn't exactly take the news very well and almost very well ran away. Leaving behind his life in the small town, taking all his money, and leaving behind all the pain. But it just wasn't like him to just pack up an leave. About a week after his leaving he had been considering about actually talking to Alice about what happened and even possibly forgiving her. On the night he was about to leave he had Faded out of existence but not with out some changes to his head. It seemed that Nickoli had planted his own memory in which Alice speaks of proudly having cheated on Jack and not wanting anything to do with him any more. Believing this memory to the letter he believed that it would be better if he lived a new life as far away from Alice as he could.

Since then he has been Nickoli in his world working not only as his personal Servant but also as his personal Guard. Even though the spell that made Jack forget about everything else including his past love, sometimes he finds himself waking in the middle of the night with a sense of longing as well as a sense of sadness.

My dislikes■
Forgetting Important things
Billy Grant
Breaking promises

Things I love■
Strawberries
Music
Sunny Days

Theme■Heaven's Divide - Donna Burke

The End has finally come

Role■The Servant

Username■iSnakeeyes  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm

User Image

Name►Alice Pandora

Age►17

Sexuality►Straight

Personality►Alice is a shy girl. She was never able to tell people what she truly felt or even her love for someone she liked. She is easily tricked and curious. She tries to hide the fact that people can trick her easily but it doesnt really work. Her curiosity is that much or a cat and she always seems to follow where he curiosity leads her. Alice is and adventurous girl. She always likes going for walks and even camping under the stars even if the people she goes with hate it. She also temper mental. She does get angry and yells at the person who is annoying her or making her angry which shocks others. She is also very protective of those around her and she tries everything to not fail them... this time she did fail.

Bio■With in the village her mother and herself lived in, Alice was treated like a nobody that she didnt exist because she never spoke up. Alice never wanted any attention placed upon her because she loved her peaceful life. When she was little she grew up normally and learned of her mothers past studies of being a pagan. Alice soon came to the conclusion that she will keep the secret to herself and that she would never tell anyone if they asked. When Alice entered highschool. She was still invisible. She liked it like that but a boy soon caught her eye. She soon developed a crush on him. In her second year of highschool she confessed to him and she was nervous because she came out of her shy character and was bold to her crush. She was glad that he accepted her feelings and that they soon started to date.

Alice was really happy that she finally had a boyfriend and that he wasnt treating her like she doesnt exsit but her peaceful happy life shattered when her boyfriends best friend found out her mothers secret. She was shocked and scared. She didnt want her mother to get killed because she was pagan. She listened to the boys command and she was hocked. He wanted her to sleep with him whenever he wanted it. Alice was against it but the boy blackmailed her saying he would tell everyone. Reluctantly, Alice agreed. Everytime he called her and she slept with him she would get more and more guilt placed upon her shoulders. She was planning to tell her boyfriend but word got out that she was sleeping with his friend before she could tell him.

When Alice went to search for her boyfriend she found out that he was around. She searched everywhere for him but she couldn't find him. Whoever she asked they said they didnt know who she was and would us the term 'Whore' to her. She instantly felt more guilt. She went to his house but his parents said they had no idea who she was asking for and told her to leave. She was really confused and she made a vow to herself that she would find him to apologize to him properly and hope that he would forgive her and understand why she did it. It was her last hope. If he didnt accept her apology she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

My dislikesr■
The term Whore
Not being forgiven
Blackmail

Things I love■
Sweets
Her peaceful happy world
Rain

Theme■Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

The End has finally come

Role■The Girlfriend

Username■Bravery-Homunculus  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm

User Image

Name►Angelique Zeucher

Age►18

Sexuality►Straight

Personality►Angelique is a gentle soul. Whether it is because she was created or some other unknown reason, she is very in-tune with others' feelings. Empathy comes naturally to Angelique, which makes living in this world built for the betrayed difficult. She is also very in-tune with nature. There is a garden that belongs to her alone that blooms with life every day of the year. There are other gardens around the castle but her's thrives and beats with the pulse of a spirit all it's own. The inhabitants of the world are allowed to visit her garden on the sole promise that they will not harm, damage, or pick any of the flowers. She is very passionate about her garden and she will defend it with every fiber of her being.

As long as you are on her good side, Angelique can be the kindest and most understanding person you will ever meet. She is very spirited and loves a good, risky adventure. She hears such wonderful stories of adventure from the people the King brings to this world. She wants desperately to visit the world they come from one day. The only world she has ever known is the one the King created her in. The King is the only family she has ever had, he created her for some unknown reason; even she doesn't know why. Sometimes he'll look at her in this dreamy, sad sort of way that makes her heart ache, but once he realizes she saw him, he's quick to put on a smile and act like everything is ok.

Bio■Angelique doesn't have much of a history. Her first memory is of waking up in a big, white bed with the King sitting next to her. She doesn't have a childhood or family, so she doesn't have those memories that normal people would have. She isn't even sure how or why the King created her. She asked a few times in the beginning, but she never got an answer and he would always get this sad, faraway look in his eyes when he didn't answer, so she stopped asking. In order to repay him for his kindness, Angelique acts as a maid around the castle.

Her life in the King's world has been easy and enjoyable. One thing that she loves to do, and is very skilled at, is painting. Her favorite thing to paint is natural landscapes. Many of the paintings decorating the castle are her own works. As long as she has been alive, she has greeted every visitor the King invites into his world. They bring such confusion and pain, and with her natural, strong empathetic spirit, she can't help but reach out to them and try to help them heal in this new world. Her first priority, though is to help the King. She can feel that he is still burdened by his own past and she wonders if he created her to help him overcome it.

My dislikes■
Silence
Arrogance
Disappointing the King

Things I love■
Being in her garden
Painting
Greeting the new arrivals

Theme■Sometimes the Stars by The Audreys

The End has finally come

Role■The Maid

Username■living_reflection  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

User Image

Name►Ethan Nolan

Age►16

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►Ethan is easily paranoid, he suffers from extreme paranoia and it often gets him in trouble. Overly angry, and easily jealous a lot of people dislike him. And he hides himself, fearing the judgmental world he was born into. His catholic mother had always told him stories of demons that would come and eat his soul if he dared to think of such ill thoughts making him hate himself. But he fears that others will speak badly of him, so when he first meets someone he intimates them, keeping them far away.

As a lover, Ethan is shy, and seems to be unwilling. He shows his affection rarely, due to his paranoia and seems a little over bearing. But when him and his lover are alone, he becomes very docile, and very affectionate, actually a love for cuddling he melts even in a simple embrace. He seems to be the type who desires nothing but acceptance and love.

Bio■Ethan was born to a high class Catholic family, they drilled into his head that homosexuality, pagan, and any other religion other than Catholic, Christian, Judaism, and Hinduism was sinful, that if someone was not of any of those religions they would burn in hell. At first he thought it was human nature, that all of those things were truly evil. But when he was third teen he began to realize that he had no attraction to the female gender. He had seen pretty girls, but he felt nothing for them. But guys was a whole other world. He was ashamed and disgusted with himself that he was actual a sinful piece of garbage like that. He disclosed himself, he barricaded himself behind a wall, not wanting anyone to find out about his real self.

Soon he refused social activities even when he was pressed by a certain group of boys. All of them seemed to be homophobic, except one, his future lover. He didn't seem to bother with anything they spoke badly about. He just sat there, without expression. Yet he didn't seem to know that his best friend was the worst of them all. When Ethan finally discovered that he had fallen in love with the first, his thoughts were driven by him. His mind controlled almost by lover and when it seemed like torture, Ethan confessed. He remembered how terrified he was, how scared he was that he may be killed at any moment. But he his mind was soothed, when the first accepted and returned his feelings. To his happiness the two became a couple in secret. The only thing they dared to do was cuddle and a simple kiss.

And when the first stated that he was going to tell his best friend he was gay Ethan tried to beg him not to but he did anyway. Ethan to his horror had found his lover beaten nearly to death, making him promise he would never leave Ethan, his lover was healing through a week and Ethan was visiting, holding his hand and when he closed his eyes and opened them again. He saw that his lover was flaking away, his skin disappearing until he vanished. When he started screaming, his lover parents came in, questioning Ethan to why he was in their home.When he declared that his lover was missing they thought he was crazy and sent him to an insane asylum.

My dislikesr■
Mental Hospitals
Annoying conversations
People hitting on the first

Things I love■
The first
Rain
Solitude

Theme■Doubtful by Gregory and the Hawk

The End has finally come

Role■The Second

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 am

User Image

Name►Leonardo Evans Orion

Age►19

Sexuality►Bisexual

Personality►Leonardo is the type of man that people just seem to, well, Like. A classy kind of gentleman, He has this warm and welcoming personality that make people loosen up after a while of being around him. It's like he is so free and open, that you can share anything with him and he would sit there, listen, and give advice to you. Being a playful kind of person, he loosens up tensions in the air and can bring a smile to your face quite easily. In any situation, even the worse ones, he knows how to turn it around and show the bright side of things. Although, sometimes it doesn't work.

Leonardo is very patient. You can be mad at him, hitting him, and ranting all day long. And he'll just stand/sit there and just wait until you calm down. Being very kind and very trusting, he's also the type that would wait for you for hours simply because you told him "Let's go somewhere, I'll meet you here at xx o' clock" even if it was just a prank. He would trust you and wait for you at that time, for hours, and maybe days. He's not stupid though, He's far from it. He can understand people then people can understand themselves. Seeing how he has such a mellow and laid-back personality, it's very difficult to get him stressed seeing how optimistic he is. But it's also very difficult to get him angry. And trust those who have seen him angry.... It's very fearful and he can turn into something worse than the devil himself.

But despite all this, he does very crazy things. Especially for those he loves, even if it means to harm himself. Leonardo is a very interesting man and seems so imbalanced. He's just too good and perfect. There must be something wrong, and there are plenty flaws he has. One is that he emphasizes how much better everyone else is than himself. (He praises others, never himself). Another is that despite his optimism, he doesn't know one good thing about himself. (He doesn't exactly know how his personality works) Last is that, he's too much of a perfectionist. If one small thing is out of place, he harms himself in the weirdest ways and is very dramatic about it. That's why, when he found he wasn't perfect in the eyes of who he was meant to be with, he became lost and confused.

Bio■When The Cook was made, he was suppose to be the perfect lover anyone could have asked for. Especially for the First (Haru). But something was wrong, The first didn't love him. The first didn't even think he was perfect. Well... If he wasn't perfect in the eyes of who he was meant to be with, what was he? This left him in a state of confusion, making him sleep deprived and anorexic. He doesn't have an appetite any more compared to his huge appetite he use to have with his black hole of a stomach, and he can't sleep the amount of hours he's suppose to have due to thinking too much. He already knew he wasn't perfect, he didn't and still doesn't know what's so attractive and brilliant about himself. He just knew that he was suppose to be the perfect lover for the First. But how can he be, if he's not perfect in the First's eyes? Despite how he's taking all this information, Leon is still acting like himself. He really is, genuinely and honestly. It's just one of the things that is subconsciously affecting him, that he's not accepting

For the whole time he has lived, he has never been mad, but he has shown hints of it. For those who remembered seeing his dark aura of anger, he was in the kitchen.... Cooking of course. But the way he cooked was very.... Disturbing. Powerful chops, slices, gutting, etc, it was a miracle that he didn't cut himself the slightest. What made it disturbing though was that he was cooking mostly Fresh meat and fish. Of course there were vegetables, but those weren't the ones that ended up spluttering out some blood onto his uniform. So it had been decided that one should never anger the cook seeing how well he handles a knife. ALL of the knives in the kitchen. It was creepier when he stayed up all night that night, and sharpened all his knives as well. No one knows why he was angry, but it was simply because he was mad at himself for not being perfect for the first AND because he found that his bookshelf was un-alphabatized.

My dislikesr■
Things being out of Place
Messiness
Himself

Things I love■
Cooking / Baking - All types
Yo - Yo's
Organization

Theme■Six Step
No logic

The End has finally come

Role■The Cook

Username■Winters-Snow  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►James Ever Charlotte

Age►19

Sexuality►Bi-sexual

Personality►James is pretty much the type of guy that rather use actions rather then words.Of course he does speak even though seems and looks cold,he's pretty heart-warmed and a nice guy.He never likes putting himself on others or relaying on others even on the others.Now a days he does things himself,and though lives with more people,he never relays on them but himself.James feels men should always protect women no matter what others may say,he feels its wrong,however that includes Nickoli.He's someone that can defiantly be relayed on though.He also keeps his own emotions bottle inside,unless...it's anger or extremely pissed off.Thats when he looses his cool.If he EVER catches people talking about the others or Nickoli,just...run.Just..just run.

My dislikes■
Anything happening to the king.
Rude ones.
Dislike

Things I love■
His King
having things near perfect
Rabbits.

Theme■Inner Universe

The End has finally come

Role■The Butler

Username■MadHatterSora  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 pm

User Image

Name►Haru N. Uri

Age►17

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►Much like loyalty, Haru is very devoted to those he loves and trust. He'd just about do anything for them as long as their worthy of his time. Through thick and thin he will stick by their side, and if a friend you're a friend for life. To break that, you'd have to do some serious stuff. Haru is not only trustworthy but he is trusting. Though he won't go as far as to keep trusting you if were to break that trust.

He's not one to judge, he isn't prejudiced and he's open to new ideas and opinions; he will never judge you. But lately ever since he faded he never was the same. Sure he was happy because of what the King did for him -- he isn't ungrateful, but beneath that ever present happiness is a deep rooted pain and loneliness.

Bio■The world hasn't changed much, it may be better then years past but it's still terrible. It's not so much the hostility towards race but your religion and orientation. Being a Pagan or homosexual or both seems to be the worse. I suppose you could say that Haru is lucky. But not really. Sure he was born into a family that was Atheist but that didn't help him any for what was to come.

Haru didn't have a perfect life, but neither was it a bad one. He lived comfortably; a nice home, both parents and a sweet younger sister, also had a nice number of friends. As time went on things got even better for him or worse, depends on how you look at it. And what I mean is: When he and a group of his friends met and tried to include Ethan into social activities. It took quite alot of pressing until he was able to get Ethan to feel comfortable enough to socialize. Which was then followed by blossoming attraction and love with the acceptance of those feelings. The days and weeks after that were some of the happiest days he ever had.

Haru couldn't help but want to tell his best friend who he known just about all his life. He trusted him, but Ethan didn't seem to and pleaded for him not to do so. Haru believed he could and knew he could trust his best friend Alec, or so he thought. He was later jumped the day he told his friend, and he couldn't believe who was with them. Later his boyfriend found him nearly beaten death and made him promise to never leave him, he did. The week after the incident was pretty much a blur except for his love. When the King summoned him, pretty much the only thing he could remember is his feelings, pain and a promise.

My dislikesr■
Betrayal
Certain Bugs
Getting sick

Things I love■
Fruits
The Second
Music

Theme■
Ai Otsuka - Cherish
Gogo Dolls - Iris

The End has finally come

Role■The First

Username■Luna Kitsune Kasumi  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

User Image

Name►Sebastian Leon Creolus

Age►18

Sexuality►Bisexual

Personality►The young man has always been impulsive. He has become more so recently in an attempt to create some sort of disturbance to the boring orderliness of his day-to-day life. Sebastian is quite stubborn. When he wants something he will do all he can to obtain it despite the odds. He has the heart of a lion. He never runs away from adverse situations. He faces them boldly and does all he can make the most out of it. The man has little fear.

Bio■Sebastian has a pretty ordinary life. He has an overly suspicious mother, a too-busy-to-be-at-home father, and a sweet (yet annoying) older sister. He does well in school – he receives A’s for his subjects, somehow without appearing to be a total nerd. He plays on the school’s soccer team and also has a part time job as a waiter in a local café. Overall…a pretty boring life. The teenager only recently realised the mundane nature of his existence. Ever since then he has been itching for some sort of excitement, something that would cause a surge of adrenaline to flow through his veins. It was unfortunate that this ‘excitement’ became a very unexpected and undesired one as his sister simply disappeared from the world. It happened right after his mother decided to believe that she had been behaving in an ‘improper’ way at school. Of course he didn’t believe it at all. He knew his sister well and couldn’t imagine her to act in that way.

Sebastian is now caught up in her mysterious disappearance. It seems that she has been erased from the memories of everyone she had come into contact with in her life. None remember who she was let alone how she disappeared. He is determined to find his sister now and prove to everyone that she does exist.

My dislikes■
The boss at the café
Boredom
Fear

Things I love■
The rain after an extremely hot summer’s day
Alcohol
Danger

Theme■Glad you came – The Wanted

The End has finally come

Role■The younger brother

Username■littleladybeetle