Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Is there BEAUTY in a KILLER?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm
RolePlay  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
。In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet ゚

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Scarlet Iris Dashington

FRIENDS SAY Scar, Ris, Scarli

PRINTED DATE August 18th 1995

LIVING FOR Sixteen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5''7

WEIGHT 133

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS I can sing beautifully. I can play gutair, speak french. I'm a wonderful drawer, writer and photographer.

EXTRA I have a pet wolf named Luna.User Image

omnomnomBASICS

STORY Scarlet's life has been unfair to her, ever since her birth. Her mother was horribly sick when she had her, and had die merely a day after Scarlet's birth. So, she never got to meet her mother. Her father had always blamed her for her mother's death. Her father disowning her, she had to feed herself and put her own clothes on her back. Her father wasn't the poorest man, but he was no where near rich. This is where Scarlet stopped going to people for comfort, her mother dead and her father disowning her she had no one. Though, since she never wanted to be home she would spend most of her time outside. As she spent more time outside, the more outside felt like home. Scarlet became a caring person when she saw animals suffering. So, Scarlet became a big help in the woods for animals, as she left food around for them and making sure there weren't dangerous traps. Scarlet never really made friends because she could never feel like she could trust someone. So, she became friends with the little animals in the forest. Other people, who knew nothing about Scarlet would think animals had some kind of automatic attachment to her, which is partially true. .

ACTING Scarlet is a very quiet girl. She usually keeps to herself, staying out of the way of others. She is very friendly if you come off friendly to her. But, she will be mean to defend herself.She have a mind of her own, and she will notice things many others won't. She know what is right from wrong, but if it could harm her she won't say anything about it.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

These things make me happy!
♥Music
Animals
Outside
Photography
Singing.

But I can't stand these. . .
xMy father
People who can hurt me
Liars
Fake people
Being told what to do

My Dirty Little Secret!
Now if I told you, it couldn't be a secret. You'll just have to find out.

♭ I can't this out of my head ♫
Caught like a fly.
Get out alive.
This little girl.
Castle Walls

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
J u i c e h J u i c e

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
smile, every moment of every day, you never know who's falling in love with it

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Jessie Leyla Moore

FRIENDS SAY Jess.

PRINTED DATE December 3rd

LIVING FOR sixteen

GENDER female

HEIGHT 5'4

WEIGHT 119

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS Playing the piano, running, climbing, screaming.

EXTRA I am obsessed with ferrets. I've always loved them ever since I was a child.

omnomnomBASICS

STORY We've never really been a happy little family, and I can honestly say that I loved my Aunt Leyda more tan my own mother. When I was six, Daddy left mum for his sexy secretary, and took all of the money with him. Mum blamed me for his leave. Shortly after my eleventh birthday, Nan moved in with us, and then aunt Leyda and her son David moved in. My big sister Stella hated living in such a full household. I didn't complain thoough, I liked having everyone in with us. Eventually we couldn't pay for such a large house anymore, so we had to move into a smaller house, one with only three bedrooms. By then my mother had realized that it wasn't my fault at all, and she liked me once again. Our new house was only three bedrooms and one bathroom. The kitchen was small and the family room was only big enough for one couch. We couldn't afford cable, so we found other ways to entertain ourselves. Stella, aunt Leyda, and I shared a bedroom. Since David was the only boy, he had his own bedroom, and Nan and Mum shared. The rooms were only big enough to fit our beds, and two dressers in. Still, I didn't complain. I found myself spending a lot of time outdoors, and I also found myself bringing in strays. Usually they were baby birds, squirrels, chipmunks, raccoons, or mice. Once they were adults, I released them, every now and again they would drop by for a visit, it was rather sweet actually.

One day, when I was fourteen, Stella, David, and I were down playing by the river, by that time Stella was seventeen and David was sixteen. They were my best friends. David and I were pushing each other, and without realizing it, we were getting closer to the edge. The river's current was fast, and the rocks were jutting out from everywhere on the bottom. David pushed me really hard, but he was only playing, and I fell into the river. I had never been taught how to swim, so I just flailed about helplessly. The current tugged me down the river hard, and I was being ran into by sharp rocks that cut my legs. David and Stella were running alongside the river, screaming instructions at me. My long, curly hair stuck to my face, making it impossible to see. Again and again I was pulled underwater by the strong currents. I can say honestly, that I had it set in my mind that I was going to die. I went under one more time, this time I was being dragged while under water for nearly a minute. When I bobbed broke free and surfaced, I couldn't find my sister or David anywhere. I was scared out of my mind, they gave up on me. Surely I was going to die now. I closed my eyes, and let the current rush me along. I then lost consciousness. Later, I heard a voice. The voice of an angel? Was I dead? The voice was worried, and I felt a pressure at my mouth and air flowing into my lungs. I coughed, and breathed deeply, the air hurt my throat. Gently, I let my eyes flutter open, the sun hurt, but it was a good pain, I was alive. A boy, close to my age, held me in his arms. His eyes bore into mine with a look of pure love. Who was this boy? Before I could ask, he got up and ran, I laid there for another few minutes, before my sister and David came. They were relieved, my sister was crying like a baby, and David was breathing deeply. He lifted me, and carried me home. I still don't know who the boy was, and I'm still terrified of water...

ACTING I'm not one to ask for much, and I'm grateful for what I've got. I am a very observant girl, nothing gets past me. I'm very self conscious about my looks though, I've always thought my sister was prettier than me, I've always wanted to look like her. She was the one who was tall, curvy, with perfect straight hair, and crystal blue eyes, whereas I was short, scrawny, with gray eyes. I don't like to be told what to do, and I am a very bold young lady. I enjoy adventure, and I'm brave. I like to say that I live on the wild side, I love danger.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

♥ Adventures, Animals, Family, The forest.

xWater, Death, Pain, Being alone.

My Dirty Little Secret! I sing in the shower.. wait, I think everyone does that..

I can't this out of my head.
Lay me down ; the Dirty Heads
The adventures of Rain Dance Maggie ; red hot chili peppers
Insomnia ; the Dirty Heads
Nightmare ; Avenged Sevenfold

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
x deadly x liar x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
The man who has no imagination has no wings

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Christopher Allen Tassimo

FRIENDS SAY Chris, Chrissybear, Tassi (The football guys thought it was a good fit. I beg to differ)

PRINTED DATE January 20th

LIVING FOR Seventeen

GENDER Clearly, I'm a male.

HEIGHT I stand at 6 foot 2 inches

WEIGHT 185, mostly muscle

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS I speak french and spanish. I was runningback on the schools football team, thus making me an incredibly fast runner. I sing, I can play guitar, and I can write my own songs. I'm like a one man band.

EXTRA I'm a firm believer in chivalry. I love animals and I'm 200% against animal cruelty, but I am not a vegetarian.

omnomnomBASICS

STORY Growing up, I had everything I asked for. Literally. If i wanted a horse(which I never did), I would have probably either gotten it that day or the next. Sure, it was extravagant but I really wanted to earn my things, not have them handed to me on a golden platter. My father was never really around, so I couldn't ever talk to him about my dilemma. And if I ever said a word to my mother about it, I would be considered "ungrateful" and "a selfish b*****d". So I just kept it in. Usually when I got real frustrated about it, I would go outside, grab a few rocks, just the little ones, you know, the ones that can skip across water? Yeah, I'd take some of those and go down to the river that wasn't too far from my home and try and get them to skip to the other side. It may seem like such a simple thing, but it really took the anger away from me and made me feel at peace for once.

One day, a day I have never forgotten, I was riding my bike to the river, rocks in my pockets, excruciatingly angry. I was fifteen at the time, so being a hormone induced boy resulted in me containing a lot of emotions. Anyways, two teens, maybe a year or two older than me were running and screaming. At first I tried to ignore it, but the looked genuinely concerned. I stopped my bike when the ran up to me and tried to make out what they were saying. Something about a girl, their cousin, drowning in the river. Of course, at that point, all the anger inside of me disappeared as I threw my bike and ran the familiar path to the river, almost flying to the bank. All I could see was blonde, curly hair and I knew that that was their cousin, or was it sister? I can't remember what they said. I jumped in to the water, me being on nearly every sports team at my school made me very resistant to any kind of pressure, and swam towards the girl, who was moving very quickly in the water. I finally reached her after a minute that felt like ten minutes and pulled her out of the water as quickly as possible. I swam against the current, which was pretty impossible, and pulled her up and out fo the river and onto the bank. She was unconscious so I began to do mouth to mouth resuscitation. It seemed like an hour before her eyelids fluttered open. I looked at her for a moment, taking in her beauty, but once I knew she was okay, I ran off. I stopped going to the river that very day. Any anger that grew inside me, all disappeared when I thought of that day, the day that I saved a girls life.

ACTING I'm a very charismatic man. I'm super sympathetic and I am probably the most romantic boy you will ever meet. I may even be considred a "hopeless romantic", since nowadays, girls don't like romantic guys. But I'll never fall victim to the whole "douchebag jersey shore" attitude. Drives me nuts.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

♥Love songs, guitar, animals, warmth and nature

xMy parents, not earning something, the cold and death

My Dirty Little Secret! I've only had one girlfriend in my whole life and I only kissed her once. Pretty pathetic right?

She is love - Parachute
Baby Blue Eyes - A Rocket to the Moon
It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
A Gondola Ride in Paris - The Messenger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

iiMorgann

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Why is the sky the limit when men have reached the moon?

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Amelia Elizabeth Minunat

FRIENDS SAY Rose

PRINTED DATE January 1, 1994

LIVING FOR Seventeen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5'5"

WEIGHT 123 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS Amelia is incredibly fit, skilled in hand-to-hand combat, fire-arms, archery, and several different kinds of poisons. She can speak several languages including Spanish, Sign Language, French, and Italian, but read in only Spanish. Though she loves to play the piano in her spare time, the notes of the keys sound lovely and are calming.

EXTRA Amelia has a deep-loving obsession for cats and happens to own a calico named Turtle.

omnomnomBASICS

STORY Amelia has a tight-nit family. A bond so strong, nothing could break them. A deep passion of responsibility and duty comes into play in their family. If you are expected to do something, or there is a need for you to do something that is right, and you don't. You're the new family outcast. Her father was part of the military/squad of killers. When the world was over populated, who do you call? Population control. Her mother was just your average house wife, making dinners, cleaning the house, and caring for such a hard working family. Amelia's brother was three years older than her. Though he didn't take any responsibility quite as seriously as Amelia did, he was still considered the best in the family.

Being around such dangers in his own life, Amelia's father deemed it right that Amelia and her older brother learn to defend themselves. They spent seventeen hours a day training and learning new skills for survival. Amelia's brother was always at least ten steps ahead of Amelia, showing off for their dad and proving that Amelia wasn't ready. She always had to reach further than she ever could imagine before believing she was somewhat remotely close to being perfect in her father's eyes. Once Amelia became old enough, her father enrolled her in the population control, mostly as a way so that Amelia would never become a target, instead, chase down targets herself. Giving her a chance to prove to her father that she is a grown woman.

The newest mission brought to them peeked the slightest interest in her eyes. It was...romantic? Unfortunately, the law isn't meant for romance. It is Amelia's duty and responsibility to bring these people back. Dead or Alive.

ACTING Amelia isn't an emotional person. At a young age she learned to bottle up any emotions she had felt, because "emotions get you killed" quoted by her father. Though she seems to show a deep passion for shooting sports, music, and cats. She is a bit cocky, making her disobedient and hard to control by higher authorities. Sarcasm is usually her only source of entertainment, though as amusing as it is, with authority, it usually comes with discipline.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

♥ Cats
♥ Soft Music
♥ Shooting Sports

x Loud Noises
x Obnoxious, Ignorant, Arrogant, Rude People
x Drama and/or Confusion

My Dirty Little Secret! Sometimes, I wish I could be happy. I want to be accepted for who I am, but I'm a killing machine...

Evanescence - My Immortal
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Headstrong - Trapt
Outside - Stain'd

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
bloodylilrose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Seeing everyones true face makes me wish they would keep their masks on.

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Anthony Evan Rioja

FRIENDS SAY Anthony, Tony, Evan

PRINTED DATE March 16th

LIVING FOR Eighteen Years

GENDER Guy

HEIGHT 6'2"

WEIGHT 200lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS I'm skilled MMA, I speak French, Spanish, Dutch, German and English (Obviously). I can play drums and guitar, but I can't sing all too well.

EXTRA I own 2 .44s.

omnomnomBASICS

STORY My father was a trained assassin and was skilled in MMA and Karate. He was basically a modern day ninja. Pretty awesome right? Wrong. I was his punching bag pretty much. It taught me how to defend myself. and if I payed close enough attention, I was able to mimic his moves, making it harder for him to fight against me. Pretty badass for a 10 year old. Even at that age, I was born to be a killer. That began to crumble when my dad died a few years later. He was shot in the head, perfect shot might I add, by my mother. Ironic? Yes. But she knew his weak points. Now, well, she's dead too since the population was growing too rapidly and she was on death row. Now, I live with my Uncle, whose been training me ever since.

ACTING Well, clearly I'm a trained killer and there is certain traits you have to have to not be a sissy. I'm determined and I never give up on anything, no matter how difficult it may be. I'm brave and I'm not afraid of any type of anything. Except for spiders. ******** spiders.I'm mean when I need to be and I get irritated very easily. But when I'm not in my hunter midnset, people say i'm funny and sweet. Romantic has even been thrown around. Pretty crazy huh?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

♥sports, music, weapons

xspiders, warmth, sugary things

My Dirty Little Secret! I really like to dance...

I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
XxOneHeartlessLovexX

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Why ask such a question when you cannot deal with the answer?

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME David Richard Washington

FRIENDS SAY Dave

PRINTED DATE Fourth July 1994

LIVING FOR Seventeen Years

GENDER All male

HEIGHT 6' 2"

WEIGHT 175 lbs - A fair amount of muscle

DETAILSnomomnom

SKILLS A skilled piano player, David holds a deep, passionate love for music. He favours rock, metal and a little classic, but he detests rap and opera. David is also strong minded when it comes to animal rights. He is an animal rights activist, often taking part in peaceful protests or debates.

EXTRA David does own a pet; an Akita dog named Jonjo

omnomnomBASICS

STORY David's family have always been very artistic and well to do. They had a great deal of money, from being high up in the career ladder, all with various important roles in the Death Line. David of course, being brought up in the musical, artistic and academic atmosphere did well. He was enrolled into Death Line as soon as he was old enough. His parent's gave David a puppy for his 17th birthday, which they often look after.

ACTING David is a little eccentric sometimes, but mostly he is caring, sarcastic and over the top. He does have a slightly short temper, which can get the better of him if he doesn't kick it into shape. The majority of the time, David is a fun, intelligent friend.

He is extremely thoughtful, and so it's easy for him to charm people. He can quickly figure out what makes people tick and what makes them annoyed. He seems pretty carefree. He does however suffer with the sleeping disorder insomnia, due to chronic paranoia. This, he is able to keep hidden, but often bursts through when his temper is challenged.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

♥Listening to music
♥Jonjo
♥Relaxing under the stars

xRappers
xSwearing
xOrange - the fruit, smell or the colour (with the exception of pure orange juice)

My Dirty Little Secret! Secrets?

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
Katy Perry - Futuristic Lover
Skillet - Monster

Icons to go in posting style <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Duskhorse

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff