Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo 3: ODST RP! "Rain" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UNSC or Covenant?
UNSC
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Covenant
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Name: Koneko Shizukana
Faction: UNSC
Species: Nekomimi (Cat/human hybrid)
Armor: Custom pink and black ODST armor with custom ears and a tail. Kitten mouth painted on visor.
Weapons: M6C/SOCOM, Suppressed M7 Caseless Submachine Gun, Katana
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 pm

User Image
Staff Sergeant Koneko Shizukana paced back and forth as she explained the mission. Investigate a UNSC outpost that went off the map. "It's a simple procedure." she said. "Simple, my @%&!" Private Rodgers blurted. Spartan Kaitlyn-225 elbowed him hard. "With all due respect, ma'am, that's easy for you to say." Rodgers corrected himself. "You've served with the Chief! He makes everything look simple..." Ignoring him, she went on. "We lost contact with the Kirogawa Outpost at 0300 hours yesterday. We've heard nothing since. Our mission, is to go down there and find out what the hell is going on." She looked around the room at the anthro ODSTs. "I'm gonna need volunteers. Which one of you is going to drop feet first into hell?"

- RULES -

FACTIONS

UNSC: ODSTs, Marines

Covenant: Elites, Brutes, Jackals, Hunters, Grunts, Drones, Skirmishers, Engineers

- If you die, you die. No beep, beep, beep, BOOP! (Respawning)

- You CAN be infected by flood.

- You CANNOT control other people's fates.

- The timeline is set between Halo 2 and 3. The brutes and the elites are just beginning to have their fight.

- If a hunter hits you, your bones will shatter, and your internal organs will explode. You are not a spartan.

- No god mode. You are not Neo from The Matrix, you can not dodge bullets, and you can not spawn weapons.

- You CAN dual wield. You CAN pick up enemy weapons. Use your ammo wisely.

CHARACTERS

- UNSC -

Staff Sergeant Koneko Shizukana
User Image

Lieutenant Acid
User Image

Spartan Kaitlyn-225
User Image

Private Leon H. Jenkins
User Image

Corporal Alice Rayne
User Image

Eclipse
User Image

Corporal Kat Walters
User Image

- Civilians -

Velgar Tocoitchi
User Image

- Covenant -

Ultra Chaos
User Image

Voro' Chonchiyo
User Image

Sarik
User Image

- Flood -

Private Jeffrey Rodgers
User Image

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Name: Acid
Faction: UNSC (O.D.S.T.)
Species: grey wolf anthro
Armor: white base sniper odst armor with blue secondary. Tacpad on right wrist and composite leg armor. Blue colored visor with phoenix carved in visor
Weapons: SRS 99D-S2 AM Sniper rifle w/ armor piercing bullets, silenced M7 SMG, combat knife (standard), classified: experimental gauss grenades x5.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm

*I walk in as koneko asks who is up for a mission*
"hmm. Ah, what the hell. I'm game. So, when do we drop?"

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

User Image
Koneko smiles. "We drop at 2100 hours, into the night sky. We'll be kicking covie @$& soon after that. Anyone else?" A spartan steps forward. "I've been looking for some action." The spartan gets looks from ODSTs as she twirls a combat knife around her finger. "Your armor's a bit heavy, you might have to drop solo. We'll rendezvous here," she said, pointing at a map. "We've only got a few hours to prepare, so anyone else, report to my office if you want to drop."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

(I have several things I wish to ask.
First, no Huragok, Unggoy, Yanme'e or San'Syuum?

Second, what approximate time in the Human-Covenant War is this set? Pre- Great Schism or Post-Schism? If Pre-Schism, then of course Sangheli are enemies, but if post, then the Sangheli would be Humanities allies, and I'd be curious to throw in a Sangheli Spec Op Major here to see how it would go.

Thirdly, what about Forerunner AI, such as the Monitors? (IE. 343 Guilty Spark)

Thats all I wished to ask. this looks interesting thus far)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Lazurkri
(I have several things I wish to ask.
First, no Huragok, Unggoy, Yanme'e or San'Syuum?

Second, what approximate time in the Human-Covenant War is this set? Pre- Great Schism or Post-Schism? If Pre-Schism, then of course Sangheli are enemies, but if post, then the Sangheli would be Humanities allies, and I'd be curious to throw in a Sangheli Spec Op Major here to see how it would go.

Thirdly, what about Forerunner AI, such as the Monitors? (IE. 343 Guilty Spark)

Thats all I wished to ask. this looks interesting thus far)

(No Prophets, as there are only three main prophets, and they are ridiculously overpowered. However I added Drones, Grunts and Engineers.

Forerunner AI, such as monitors and Sentinels, like the Flood, are NPCs.

It is when elites are still enemies, yet they are being slaughtered by brutes as the Great Schism is just starting to take its course.)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 pm

User Image

Chaos sighed as he patrolled the overthrown UNSC outpost, as there were not very many others who patrolled the base. He recharged his special plasma rifles and his beam rifle on the charge booth, grabbing some plasma grenades as well. He grabbed both his weapons and chuckled, continuing to patrol the outpost, watching for the UNSC.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm

User Image
Koneko seemed irritated at the unwillingness of her squad-mates. She came out her office. "Private Jenkins! I choose you, Rodgers, Eclipse and Rayne. We hit the drop-pods in 5."

User Image
"Damn." Rodgers sighed. He wasn't quite looking forward to this mission. The ONI spooks have kept it all hush-hush for a while. Seems like something bad is down there. Worse than covenant, but what could it be...?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

Chaos continued to patrol the outpost, being on edge as the threat of Flood has been conformed in this general area. He growled a bit and looked around, looking up into the sky to see nothing, but mumbling to himself, "I've always liked the night sky. It fills me with happiness and hope in a needless war." He said with a frown, shaking his head and continuing his patrol.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm

*I am leaning against the wall when koneko comes out of her office and chooses the soldiers that will be coming with her on the mission*

So...remind me again when we'll be dropping?
Depending upon how much time there is before drop, will depend on whether or not the guys in ONI research and development can get their new toys ready for me to test.

*I pick up my sniper rifle and push a silencer attachment into the barrel*

I just hope that this mission gets interesting.....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

User Image
Koneko walked up to the sniper. "Oh yeah, that reminds me. ONI sent me this. Classified Tier 1. Says it's for you. I'd check it first. Wouldn't be the first time a 'present' like this malfunctioned. The last janitor freaked when he had to clean entrails of the walls." She smiled and continued walking, leaving a puzzled look on the sniper's face as he cautiously shook the package.

User Image
Kaitlyn checked all of her weapons, made sure her HUD was charged and checked her armor. It was MJOLNIR Mark VI in design, with a few modifications, and tribal markings on the steel-colored helmet. She sighed, picked up two M7 SMGs and locked them onto her waist. She picked up a MA5B Assault Rifle and slung it onto her back. She looked deeply into the reflective visor of her helmet before putting it on and locking it. It was time to move.

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Heh, figures. Those scientitst are pretty quick.
*I take out 5 odd looking cylindrical grenades and place them on my equipment belt*

Well, I'm set. I got enough rounds for at most three weeks.
Are we gonna need anything else?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

User Image
Jenkins walked up to Acid. "So, you're the sniper? Not sure we'll need you." he joked. "This mission's supposed to be close quarters. Be sure to keep your shotgun handy..." He looked the sniper over. "By the way, the name's Leon. Yours?"

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm

My name is acid.
I'm a lieutenant .......

And trust me, even though you think you don't need a sniper, it's better to have one and not need one, than need one and not have one.
That's what I always say.
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces