Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Curious *pokes nose into door* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm
Im intrested about th ewhole furry thing. Im not sure about fully dressing up as (at least anytime soon) but i would like to learn more.

If it helps i have a few personality test results on my profile.

Other things about me to help give insite: I love twilight (moonlight not the glittery vampires). i am photophobic. i wuv my kitties cat_4laugh cat_whee anything cute, tiny, and fluffy is like Kryptonite to me. i love soft fuzzy anything, stuffies, blankets, etc...
and most of all, i have never felt fully comfortable around the average person. in other words i dont feel like im human. i dont know if im more like a cyber-organism, or something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm
your not the only one, i feel like I dont fit in either, I enjoy drawing furries and such (i dont dress up either) but thats not the reason why I feel like an outsider, its similar to how you feel but just a little bit more.  

FirionTheDragon

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm
FirionTheDragon
your not the only one, i feel like I dont fit in either, I enjoy drawing furries and such (i dont dress up either) but thats not the reason why I feel like an outsider, its similar to how you feel but just a little bit more.

i suck at drawing. i get overly critical of my imperfections and i go on an all caps rage in my head at myself for being too much a perfectionist and drawing sloppy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm
lol that's what happens to me at times, but I dont go into a rage mode, just very frustrated.
and dont worry if you suck at it ive been drawing for nearly 13 years now and i only got this far My Furry  

FirionTheDragon

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 pm
so what more can you tell me about being a furry?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm
eh, i dont know too much about being one. lol  

FirionTheDragon

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 pm
question is i a furry  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 pm
I think being a fur is just a state of mind...I think...either way, the only thing I would wear to show that I am a fur is a tail and ear set and really I am still kind of....err I really don't know how to say it, I guess you would say coming out. I mean I say I am one and I wear the tail and ears only at conventions.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:27 am
You don't need to wear ears/tails/fursuits to be a furry, I'd say it's all about if you consider yourself to be one. Full fursuits kinda creep me out, I don't mind ears and tails but I wouldn't wear them myself.
Heck, I don't even have a fursona yet, I've come up with some characters but nothing that I feel represents me. I'd probably be more inclined to make one if I had any drawing talent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:16 am
so how do i know if im a furry? is it a choice?  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:45 am
OddeoFreq
Being furry is somewhat of a choice. Some people say you're a furry if you wear fursuits. Some people say you're furry if you wear ears and/or tails. Some people say you're furry if you just simply enjoy anthro art.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq
Being furry is somewhat of a choice. Some people say you're a furry if you wear fursuits. Some people say you're furry if you wear ears and/or tails. Some people say you're furry if you just simply enjoy anthro art.

based on my description would i be considered a n unknowing furry? a furry who hasnt met his fursona?  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:51 am
OddeoFreq
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq

based on my description would i be considered a n unknowing furry? a furry who hasnt met his fursona?
Personally I wouldn't really say you're an unknown furry. I'd still just call you a furry.
I say that since if you go by the third definition of furry that I said, not all furries would have a fursona.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:56 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq

Personally I wouldn't really say you're an unknown furry. I'd still just call you a furry.
I say that since if you go by the third definition of furry that I said, not all furries would have a fursona.
im intreseted in adopting a fursona. the only thing that i would feel weird about is the full fur suit. i would not mind ears and tail.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 am
OddeoFreq
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
OddeoFreq

im intreseted in adopting a fursona. the only thing that i would feel weird about is the full fur suit. i would not mind ears and tail.
Not all furries do fursuits. I don't. I think they're too bulky.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff