Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
αη∂ ιт αℓℓ ƒαℓℓѕ ∂σωη profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:46 pm
r p  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
ℓєуℓα ﹚﹙ נ ﹚ ﹙ αмσяє

тнe мιɴor

Eighteen〗years ago, on〖January Eighth〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Leyla Jean Amore〗.
My eyes are 〖brown〗and my hair is 〖brown〗.
I grew to be 〖5'4〗and I weigh about 〖112〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I'm not sure you want to hear all of my story.. it's very long, and sort of gruesome in parts. See, when I was seven, and my sister Molly was four, my mama remarried. Where was my daddy, you may ask? Well, when Molly was born, daddy got very sick and died. I was upset, depressed almost. But Mama told me that he wasn't hurting anymore, that he was happy. She loved Daddy very much, so I didn't understand why she got married again. And I never liked who she married. I knew he was evil. He said he loved me and Molly very very much, but I knew he didn't love me. He forced me and Molly to call him Daddy Glen, because he was our daddy now. After three months of their marriage, Daddy Glen hurt me. Me and Molly were playing tag outside, and were running around his car and the porch. He jumped up and told us to stop running around, since he was working on his stupid car. I apparently gave him attitude, so he grabbed me by the arm, dragged me into the house and up the stairs. He tossed me into the bathroom, and locked the door. I was afraid, I yelled for Mama, and Molly, but mama wasn't home and Molly was only four. He took off his belt, and started whipping me with it. I screamed and cried and he told me to stop or he wouldn't stop. I fought with my brain and told myself to keep quiet. After a half hour of being beaten with his belt, he left the bathroom. I laid on the floor, and cried.. My backside was bloody and bruised.. but I couldn't tell Mama.. I was ashamed of myself..

Daddy Glen figured out how to make everything my fault, and I was often dragged up to the bathroom and beaten. I have scars everywhere from where that horrible belt touched me. Still, I couldn't tell mama. I couldn't tell anyone.. Well, one day, when we were at my Aunt Grace's, she found out that I was being beaten by Daddy Glen, and told Mama. She was shocked, and we moved out of the house, and in with Aunt Grace. My uncle Bobby, Rick, and Ryan beat up daddy Glen until he was almost dead. He got what he deserved. But, I wasn't safe for long. A few weeks later, Daddy Glen apologized to Mama, and told her he'd never touch me again. He said he couldn't live without Mama's love.. so we moved back in with him. I was nine. I thought that he had held true to his promise, but I should have been smarter than that.. Because four months after we came back, Daddy Glen went back to his old ways. Everything was my fault, and I always got beat. Once, in the middle of one of my beatings, Uncle Bobby stopped by for a visit. He found me laying on the bathroom floor, bruised and bloody. After kicking Daddy Glen's a*s, he took me to Aunt Grace's house. I was taken to a hospital, and then when I was better, I was taken to Aunt Grace's. Mama begged me to come home, that Daddy Glen promised. But I said no. I never want to go back to that place. Now I live with Aunt Grace and Uncle Bobby. Mama and Molly come and visit me all the time, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. But I can never rid myself of the scars of that nasty leather belt, and the memories that will never fade..

I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I love making people happy. But, I'm very timid, and afraid of a lot of things. I've never told anyone about my past, it's something that I'm very ashamed of. I don't just hand out trust like cookies, you have to earn it. I have a very calm and peaceful nature, and some have said I act very motherly. I hate getting yelled at, and I'm very Jumpy. Every little noise frightens me.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of being alone
i am afraid of losing everything
i am afraid of the dark
i am afraid of Daddy Glen

i can't stand hate
i can't stand Daddy Glen
i love animals
i love racing

a small <3 on my ankle and the fox racing symbol on the top of my left foot.

x deadly x liar x

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
x a v i e r ﹚﹙ b ﹚ ﹙ t a s s i m o

тнe мιɴor

nineteen〗years ago, on〖january 13th〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Xavier Brooklyn Tassimo〗.
My eyes are 〖brown〗and my hair is 〖dark brown/black〗.
I grew to be 〖6 foot 3〗and I weigh about 〖190〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Despite my positive outlook on life, I happen to be one of those kids who was born with a lot of tragedy in life; born in America, New York City to be exact, I never met my father, but apparently he was an alcoholic and walked out on my Mom as soon as he found out she was pregnant with me, only a year after having my brother. Even back then though, Mom hadn't really been in a good position to be a mother; she made her living as a prostitute, the kind of person who sells themselves for wads of cash every night on a corner in Times Square. However at the same time she didn't want to give us up, and so when I was born she tried her very best to give a better life then she had been able to give to herself, no thanks to my father who never bothered to ask about us or if she needed any help taking care of us. Eventually though, she lost us to CPS. We were sent to live with or Aunt, who was absolutely loaded. From then on, we got most of what we wanted. It resulted in my brother becoming a p***k though. But I was atleast happy with K. We were going to be married and be so happy together... until she ******** my brother. I was so pissed. She broke my heart and he betrayed me, broke the man code basically. I've gotten over it somewhat now since it's been months but it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

I'm very sweet and caring. I don't like seeing anyone hurt or in any type of pain whatsoever. I have a quick mouth and I don't normally think before I speak and I tend to say things I don't mean at the time that I do feel sorry for afterwards. I'm a hopeless romantic for sure. I love making a girl feel like an absolute princess.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of spiders
i am afraid of heights
i am afraid of death
i am afraid of aliens

i can't stand broken hearts
i can't stand my brother
i love love
i love warmth

any ink or holes?

A tattoo on my right arm of an anchor with "I will never sink" written underneath it.

iiMorgann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 am
User Image
Abigail ﹚﹙ S ﹚ ﹙ Torrez

тнe мιɴor

18〗years ago, on〖August 15th〗a beautiful baby 〖Female
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Abigail Torrez〗.
My eyes are 〖Brown〗and my hair is 〖Black〗.
I grew to be 〖five feet and five inches〗and I weigh about 〖120〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I was born to a normal family and lived a normal life. As I grew older me and my best friend grew close. I soon started developing feelings for him but he found someone and it hurt me deeply. I dont know how to deal with it so I just watched behind the scenes like nothing is wrong with me. Of course, that facade will not last. When C and my best friend kept dating I could tell that I still liked him but it was still hard to accept. I knew about what happened to X and me and B would always go to visit and help him coup with the fact that he was cheated on.

I noticed that X was acting strange around C but I didnt say anything about it. I could tell that he knew my feelings about my best friend but he didnt say anything. I am trying to lose my feelings for my best friend but it is hard on me. I always go to my mother for advice but it seems like she is too busy from me now-a-days. Same with my father. He is always away on business trips while I am home alone with my mother who is sometimes not even there. Anyways... I just hope that i will either be able to lose my feelings for him or that i might be able to tell him.

I tend to act protective. I am very protective about my own feelings and my friends. I hate seeing them hurt in any way. I am very nice even though my mind tends to think differently. I am also easily angered. It is very easy to make me angry even though I try to hold it in. I am also shy around males because I dont really have experience with talking to them besides my best friend who is male.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of Blood
i am afraid of Pain
i am afraid of Being Alone
i am afraid of Spiders

i can't stand Liars
i can't stand Bullies
i love Rain
i love Nighttime

Has my belly button pierced and a lip piercing

Bravery-Homunculus

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
M e ℓ i s s a ﹚﹙ K ﹚ ﹙ M o r i o k a

тнe мιɴor

nineteen〗years ago, on〖May 21st〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Mellisa Karolyn Morioka〗.
My eyes are 〖brown〗and my hair is 〖dark brunette〗.
I grew to be 〖5’5” 〗and I weigh about 〖130〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

My grandparents came from Japan and brought with them their strict traditions. My dad adopted most of these and my mother just accepted what her in-laws told her due to her submissive nature. I’ve been pressured into keeping up my grades, sports, and home lessons but surprisingly enough, the stress has hardly ever gotten to me. I can’t say I dislike them; they only ever wanted for me to have a good life. Then I go and mess everything up.

My Mom and Dad were actually happy with my relationship with Xavier. He was nice to me, made decent grades, showed responsibility, had a good head on his shoulders, and his aunt had money, meaning that he could support me. They were so happy that I was getting married. When I didn’t show up, I didn’t answer their calls for all of 24 hours, but then their messages started threatening to report me as a Missing Persons. I went home then, and despite the inquiries of my father, didn’t say anything. I was nineteen, he couldn’t order me around anymore. The feeling was invigorating. I liked hanging out with W; he made me feel free.

I finally told my mother what had happened when I found out that I was pregnant. She was disappointed in me, but as my mom, she couldn’t just disown me. She helped me find an excuse to tell Dad, though he wasn’t happy in the least. Still, there was nothing that could be done. So I escaped with my life and home mostly intact.

I believe that there’s good in everyone if you look deep enough, so I try my hardest not to be judgmental, mean, or rude. I understand that a lot of people are dealing with hard times, and I don’t think that they need anyone else bringing them down. I find myself extremely patient, though I’m discovering that it wears thin with lack of sleep. I try to be honest as possible, at least with my feelings and my thoughts. I hate being misunderstood and I’ve learned that honesty prevents that. I find that I’m actually spontaneous, but for the longest time, I was able to reign in my selfish or irresponsible desires. Now, I’m learning to have more fun. We only live once, right?

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of reptiles, primarily snakes.
i am afraid of scary movies, stories, images, ideas, pictures.
i am afraid of becoming somebody I hate.
i am afraid of small spaces or rooms.

i can't stand self-absorbed people.
i can't stand being stuck inside.
i love swimming.
i love pianos and violins.

My mother and I argued with my dad for ages just to let me pierce my ears. Tattoos never even crossed my mind.

Hikari Bunni Tenshi

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff