Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nayely's Underground Lab Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:06 pm
This lab is hidden from the outside world, this can't be stumbled upon by just roaming around the village either.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely approached a random tower in the village and withdrew her wings and walked to the front door. She opened it and walked into the middle of the tower and went over to on of the dozen torches lit and removed it, which she then placed her finger in a whole that was being blocked by it. Suddenly the floor opened and she placed the torch back in and walked down the door which it closed about a moment her head was cleared. The lights turned on as she walked over to her high tech equipment. She took out a jar that Kleine's clone handed to her earlier and placed it on the table. She took out gloves and placed them on and started up her equipment. There were 2 large tubes in the center of the chamber, both glowed and heated up which the gel like contents started to bubble. She took out 2 tiny generic embryos so that the children wouldn't resemble anyone but their parents and placed each one in each of the tubes which they remained in the middle. She then opened the jar and took half of its contents exactly by using a needle to suck it into a smaller container to inject into the tube while doing the same to the other half remaining in the original container. She then injected both contents into the tubes at the same time which the contents quickly grabbed onto the embryos that were in the tube.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

Nayely has had the process going for several days, which she has successfully made two children out of the four she was going to give to her brother. The children's cells were then manipulated by Nayely, causing quickened growth. "Seems like they are all going to look the same." She said as she continued the cell growth, which suddenly made both newborns suddenly grow and expand while in the tube. Once they reached the prime age of which was requested, she stopped manipulating the cells and restored the cells back to normal. It was a dangerous yet complicated process so that the cells wont be harmed and cause terrible reactions inside that could result in deformation of the children, but luckily she was an expert of it. She then took the 10 and 11 year old out of their tubes and placed into incubators to keep them steady before she took them to Klein. She then cleaned out the tubes and refilled them, placing a new embryo in each tube and then the 2nd jar of contents emptying half of the jar in one tube and the rest in the other. She started up the process again for the second batch of babies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

User Image

Nayely went to the tubes and started to heat up the tubes and the gel like objects engulfed the embryos and started to form a humanoid. After a little while of constant manipulation of the cells, Nayely formed a small sized child in each tube which she entered the next phase as the children were ready. She continued to the final stage and enhanced the growth rate of the cells, making the small children grow rapidly to ten year old and nine year old and then stopped the rapid growth rate to its regular state. After leaving the enhanced children in the tubes for a while, Nayely took each one out the tubes and placed them in the incubators.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

User Image

Nayely waited a few more hours and then took each of the four children and her arms suddenly grew into dragon arms and wrapped around the children and securely held onto them and then grew wings and left her lab and to the gates.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image

The clone brought the boy inside and slammed him on the table to make sure he was still out. She then placed gloves on and took out a scalpel and made flesh cuts at his chest and waist as she flipped him over and sliced his butt cheeks and flipped him over one last time. She then carefully removed his privates and cleared them out and then placed him in the gel cell tube as quickly as she could. She then started the process of turning him into a girl, as the cells attacked his body, entering through the locations that were cut and started to change the cells from within and the chromosomes in his body. They ate away the fat that were in certain locations and replaced them with their own cells as his male private became a female private and his chest formed breasts and his waist trimmed to that of a female. Nakamuro was no longer a male as female features quickly took over and the clone took Nakamuro out of the tub and cleaned her up and placed clothes on her and waited until she woke up.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

User Image

After about a good amount of time has passed, the once male Nakamuro, now female Nakamuro open her eyes as to find herself staring at the ceiling of some underground lab. Quick pains enter all around her body but as quickly as it came, it quickly vanished as well as she set herself up, placing her hand onto her forehead. "Man... my head hurts." The girl said as the first thing she notice was her voice was quite... soft girlish and nice, different than his previous voice. The demon knew what had happen but it didn't say anything yet, trying to hold in his laughter within his cage as she would notice the new set of clothing as well. Her eyes shot up as she notice two small lumps on her chest, groping her own chest as she felt something there now. Now her expression change to that of a shock as this couldn't have happen, touching all over her body to make sure this wasn't really happening, the last thing she felt was within her pelvis as her jaw drop to feel.... nothing! He was now a she, his body has changed, his waist smaller as his whole figure has changed as well. "W-w-what the hell! This can't be happening!" She said as she fell back into the bed, the room spinning in her eyes as she had both her hands on the sides of her head, digging within her hair. The demon burst out into a volley of laughter as this was the best show he found so far

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

Chakra pool: 508/508

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

User Image

The clone revealed herself. "How are you feeling?" She asked the shocked Nakamuro. "You will get used to the change soon enough...but it looks like you will have to return to the chuunin exams soon." She said to her as she was ready for retaliation from Nakamuro.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

User Image

Nakamuro set herself up once more to notice the woman, was this the person that changed her gender? Pointing at the woman, the girl was still in shock of what just happen as her mouth was still open. "P-please don't tell me you were the one that change my gender!? Why!? W-why would you do such a thing!?" She said in a stutter as in truth, she wanted to cry for what just happen to her but she held it back. Nakamuro also brushed off the thing about the exams, this was more important than some exam right now.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

Chakra pool: 508/508

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

User Image

The clone smiled. "Yes i did...cause i know that many people saw you as a girl more than a boy....even i saw that..so you should be happy now." The clone said as she walked behind Nakamuro and suddenly wrapped her around around her neck and locked a rear naked choke on the girl and applied pressure to cut off the oxygen to her brain to knock her out.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:43 pm
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely walked into her secret lab and placed the head on a table, and examined it and actually found something odd in a normal head but not one from a Origami no Dara. She formed hand signs and her hands glowed with green chakra as she extracted the paper and read it. "A brain transplant..." She was worried that after all this time it might be too late. She looked at the tubes and saw that she had one male body on reserve, it was going to be risky, but she will try and do it at his request. She ran over to the tube and took the body out and placed it on the operating table. She took a deep breath and took out a bone saw and begun to carefully cut Zatoshi's head open. She grabbed the brain and placed it in a smaller tube to keep it alive for a bit longer while it was encased in gel. She then opened the head of the reserve body and took out that brain since its not going to be used and grabbed Zatoshi's brain and placed it in the head of the new body and grabbed a blood bag and other cells that would make the brain stable in the head. She closed up the head and healed the skull break with her bone healing jutsu and filled the entire body with blood and the brain immediately functioned, sending signals to the heart, pumping blood in his organs and body, starting up those organs. "Oh my god...it actually worked." She fell down in excitement as this was a very risky procedure. She then picked up the new Zatoshi and placed him in another tube that will preserve the body until he wakes up, which when he does, she will take him out.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:04 pm
The body of the new shinobi sat within the tube in silence, his body unmoving, unable to be moved, his eyes closed as he was deep within that of pure dream. He felt as if his mind was being toyed with, played around to fit the needs of a kage in Rain, he didn't know what do now. Within a complete white space, known as his mind, the boy, the new shinobi floated around in the darkness and looked around as nothing was there, everything felt so warm.

"Ugh...wh-where am I?...what's going on?" the boy spoke as he sat himself up and noticed a red-haired shinobi standing beside him, it was Zatoshi, the Niidaime...or rather, Ex-Niidaime Amekage. "GAH! Who the hell're you?! and why're you in my body?!" said the boy as he stood up and pointed at Zatoshi in a comedic fashion, with which, Zatoshi laughed, "geez, don't even remember your own damned name and you're asking a helluva lot of questions..." said Zatoshi as he sat himself down, "I only asked two...," said the boy as he sat down in front of Zatoshi as well. "I am Zatoshi Nagato, Ex-Nidaime of Amegakure, you are my new will, what I pass on to you is my knowledge...my mind," he said as he looked the boy in the eyes.

"So wait...how did you die?" said the boy as he tilted his head in confusion, "body was burn to a crisp, head separated from the rest of my body from the impact of the attacks, my brain was oddly fine though," said Zatoshi as he laughed, he seemed pretty lax for a kage who JUST died, "don't worry about me though, I'll be just fine, the afterlife is a rather cool destination, we have an air hockey table." The boy felt even more confused, "an air wha?" he said as he didn't know what he meant, but Zatoshi gestured for him to simply nevermind that statement. "My boy, you will live once again and continue on my legacy as a different individual, you will go to Konoha and will become stronger than anyone has ever possibly imagined." Zatoshi looked up to the sky...or lack there of, and smiled, "My time here is over, I've lived my precious life for as long as I possibly could and now, I must go...pass on y'know," he said with a smile as Zatoshi stood himself up while the boy kneeled, "as for you...you'll need to pick up the slack of the kids of this generation, become better and far more stronger from this, your name is...Tenzin..." Upon a bright flash of light the two disappeared as Zatoshi became no more and Tenzin rose anew.

[Rise of Tenzin]
[End of Zatoshi Nagato]  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 pm
Tenzin awoke, eyes slowly opening as they readjusted to the scenery. He looked down and noticed that Nayely was standing in front of his tube, then, he noticed and looked over to his left side, seeing that Zatoshi was lying within one in silence...he was gone. Tenzin, afraid of where he was, what he was, and why he was there, freaked out and began banging on the glass of the tube, screaming for pure sweet freedom. He release one last bang upon the glass and was free as he felt upon his knees, he was afraid, alone, and on edge. He looked at his own hands as they shook and trembled, he felt his face and noticed that he was 4 years older than he was when he was claimed as a body, his eyes widened as he looked up to Nayely from his kneeling position, "N-Nayely?...."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely walked up to the now Tenzin and knelt. "Yeah, are you feeling okay?" She asked just in case she needed to get something to help with pain that he might be feeling from side effects from the transplant.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm
Tenzin looked to Nayely as he was trying to gather his thoughts, his memory, everything was pieced together, "I'm fine...I'm fine....," he wrapped his arms around her, tears formed and flowed down his cheeks, "thank you..." He was alive...alive.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff