Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
love games profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:58 pm
r o l e p l a y  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
νєяσηιcα ﹚﹙ є ﹚ ﹙ яσѕєη

тнe мιɴor

seventeen〗years ago, on〖July ninth〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Veronica Eloise Rosen〗.
My eyes are 〖blue〗and my hair is 〖dark brown to black〗.
I grew to be 〖5'4〗and I weigh about 〖117 lbs.〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Okay, first of all, NEVER call me Veronica. It's Ronnie to you. Now that we have that taken care of, let's share stories. Well, when I was in my mothers stomach, my father called me a demon child. Which is totally insane, well actually, I understand his point. I was taking all of the energy from my mother, I was killing her. But I didn't know any better, I wasn't even born yet! She was forced to stay in the hospital while pregnant, in constant care of doctors and nurses. My father described her to me one day. Her hair had turned a dark shade of dirty blonde, from it's original white blonde. Her bright blue eyes were a lifeless shade of gray. Her body was thin, and her complexion was pale. She looked like death itself. And it get's worse. When my mother went into labor, they needed to perform an emergency C-section. What they found was a sickening sight. They pulled me out of the womb, and found another baby. My twin brother. I killed him, I stole his life in order for my survival. I killed my own unborn brother. He didn't even get the chance to live his life. I took the chance from him. It makes me feel sick to my stomach every time I think about him. When I was taken out of my mother, she died. I never knew the woman who carried me, but I loved her more than anything. She knew she was dying, but she didn't tell the doctors to cut me out of her. She wanted me to experience life, she knew I was different. And boy.. was I different.

My father cared for me at first, but then said that he couldn't handle living with me. I was three. He said he felt weak all the time, whenever he was around me. He told my grandmother he was going to put me in an orphanage. But she yelled at him, and took me from him. As far as I know, now he's married and has like four kids. I don't like him. My Grandma knew that I had special abilities. She could do things too. She can read minds. But she could never read mine. She couldn't get past the block that I put up to keep the ghosts out. Anyways, she taught me how to control myself, how to use these powers in the correct way. I learned so much under my Grandmothers care. When she passed away last year, I became depressed. I guess I sort of got bad too.. I let myself go weeks without any interaction from outsiders. I had quit going to school. Ashlyn and Lorna came around all the time, trying to get me out of the house. I was getting sicker, and sicker. I refused to take any energy from people, which was a bad decision because this forced my wall down. I saw ghosts day after day, swarming me. My life was a headache, and I just wanted to be with my Grandma again. One day while I was lying down, my grandmothers ghostly figure appeared. She told me that she wanted me to go. She said that I would need to regain my strength, I needed to prepare. I didn't ask questions. I did what she said. And I soon found out why exactly I needed to regain myself. We were being stalked.

Ever since my grandma died, I've been different. I see things differently now. I'm not afraid of putting myself in danger, to save others. Usually I'm quiet, and observant. My movements are fluid, and graceful. I do things boldly, and my attitude is very stubborn. I don't like it when people get in my way, and I have a bad temper. If you don't make me mad, I can be a sweetheart, and a flirt. Don't try and offer help when I'm stuck in a sticky situation. I'll turn you down, and work even harder to complete the task. I hate it when people look at me, and see a fragile little girl. Because I'm not, I've killed more people in my life than anyone can imagine. I can handle myself just fine, and I DON'T need anyone's help.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of losing control
i am afraid of the past
i am afraid of myself
i am afraid of pain

i can't stand my name
i can't stand snakes
i love my friends
i love fruit

Ronnie pulls the life out of whoever she wishes . after a few weeks of not taking someone's life, her
body starts to get sick , and she loses her strength . but , she doesn't need to kill the person , she just needs some
of their energy . usually though , she loses control while taking a bit , and kills the person entirely , the bad thing
about her power, is that she can see ghosts . Most of the time she can put up a mental block , but whenever she's
overwhelmed with emotion , the wall comes down and the ghosts swarm her . When this happens, she gets a killer headache ,
and the ghosts drain her energy .
But , Ronnie has been working on something new that she had recently discovered . Pushing amounts of energy into
someone else . sometimes this cures their health problems for a while . but it takes away from her energy . if she really
wanted to injure or kill someone , she would just have to push every bit of energy she has from her body . this in turn
could either kill her , or leave her unconscious for days . that's why she hasn't tried that yet .

x deadly x liar x

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:50 am
User Image
αsнℓyη ﹚﹙ м ﹚ ﹙ McClure

тнe мιɴor

17〗years ago, on〖April 16〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Ashlyn Maria McClure〗.
My eyes are 〖Icy Blue〗and my hair is 〖naturally dark brown but is now dyed black〗.
I grew to be 〖5' 4"〗and I weigh about 〖110〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I remember being younger always afraid of the crazy things that seemed to happen with my body. Usually depending on my mind my skin would change. For example of I was exited it would grow hair and my palms would turn rough as though it was a dog's paw, or if I was sneaking around it would get scaly and smooth as if I was a snake. Once I hit my teen years, as my hormones started to go crazy so did my changes. I had to learn to control them, quickly. Soon enough I realized I could hear the birds that would sit on a nearby branch on a tree. I thought it was crazy but I felt like I understood the high pitch chirps and whistles.
As soon as I had to move into the old woman's attic my guard went up. I was always cautious and aware. Having so much time on my hands led to the beginning of my physical training. I was always fit and seemed to have the body of a goddess. Since I was the brave one of the group I was always the one who was never scared to get rid of the tiny mice that would creep into the attic.
The day those men barged into our home I was ready to fight. I was determined to do anything to protect my sisters. Though I was not strong enough. Only one of my sisters managed to escape. Now I am left with my clumsy little sister as prisoners for the evil side.

I happen to be very brave. I have this mind set that I should fear nothing and I will fear nothing and no one. Even though I go by these rules I do fear some things, but I will never let anyone know. I put up my walls when it comes to answering touchy questions. I tend to not really tell my life story to strangers. It makes me feel too vulnerable, a feeling I do not take easily. I will never back down from a challenge. I feel as though if you can do it, I can definitively do it ten times better. Although I'm Miss Tough Pants, if you happen to reach to my heart I open up to you as fast as a child. I truly am a lost romantic.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of fear
i am afraid of losing my family
i am afraid of becoming evil
i am afraid of spilling my heart out for people to see

i can't stand whimps
i can't stand whiny people
i love animals
i love a challenge

Shape shifting is my main talent/power. That is why I seem to feel like I can do everything. I also am able to communicate with nature (animals, plants, etc.). This is not to much of a power but I was blessed with the strength of the Greek goddess Athena.

oOPandaXXCookieOo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:51 am
User Image
Loran ﹚﹙ M. ﹚ ﹙ Hastings

тнe мιɴor

Sixteen〗years ago, on〖April Sixth〗a beautiful baby 〖Girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Lorna May Hastings〗.
My eyes are 〖Blue〗and my hair is 〖Blonde〗.
I grew to be 〖5'6"〗and I weigh about 〖124〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Lorna was born to a mystery woman. She dropped her babe off at the door of the nearest hospital and never looked back. That eventually landed her in the foster system. However, she was one of the lucky ones. A nice, normal family adopted her when she was six. She suddenly had a real family, with siblings! Two roudy older brothers that always picked on her, but loved her dearly, too.

It wasn't until she ten that they started to notice something... different about her. She was suddenly getting her way a lot more, getting out of any trouble she caused. Her parents finally sat her down and asked her what was up. And, as any little girl would do, she told them exactly 'what was up'. She figured it was the most natural thing in the world. Lorna had yet to figure out that her abilities were not normal at all. Her parents made her promise not to use them again. But, every once in awhile she'd flex that rule a little. Now she wishes she hadn't. Because of how much she used her power, she and her friends started to get followed. By who (or what) they weren't sure, but when the old hag in their neighborhood offered shelter, they readily agreed. Lorna's brothers were now off to college, and her parents often had to go away for work. They'd hardly notice her absense in the house. Besides, something about the old woman made her trust her.

Until they came. They attacked Lorna and her friends and she couldn't do anything to stop them. And it was all her fault. She'd never felt to stupid, so clumsy. At least those other guys came and got one of her friends out. Now, the two of them are stuck in a dank little cell with some new cute company. Lorna isn't sure if they'll ever escape, but she sure as hell hopes they will...

Clumsy she may be, but Loran has never let that slow her down. She's a bit of a whipper-snapper, with a sharp tongue and sense of sarcasm. Of course, generally she's one to talk, since most of the time she's tripping over her own two feet... However, that has never hurt her pride before. She's competitive and stubborn, never willing to accept help when it's offered. No, she has to prove to others, and herself, that she's capable of handling herself. All those clumsy moments of hers are not forgotten; she often thinks back on them and feels inadequate. It's the reason why she's so determined to prove herself. However, it's also the reason why, when things don't go her way or when she fails, she can get really depessed. But Lorna isn't all harsh comments and downers; she's as loyal as they come, and will always stand by those who stand by her. She's actually a pretty big softy deep down, if you can look past all the sarcasm and such.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of being overwhelmed with other peoples' emotions
i am afraid of heights
i am afraid of being dispisedf for what i can do
i am afraid of loud, sudden noises

i can't stand the cold
i can't stand losing
i love sweets
i love quiet places

It's not the coolest power around, but Lorna kinda likes her little 'gifts'. She has a heightened sense of empathy, along with the capabilities to create an empathetic link with anyone and everyone. This means that she can feel what other people feel. When she was little all the emotions flowing from everyone else was overwhelming, but over the years Lorna has been able to tune things in and out at will. She can also create a link with a person (or persons), forcing a certain feeling on to them. However, the more people she 'pushes' the more energy and concentration it takes. Plus, the more opposite the emotion is from the one they're currently feeling (like making someone who's happy depressed), the harder and more energy it take, too.

Reku1495

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
ετʜɐɴ ﹚﹙ м ﹚ ﹙ ȼσσφεя

тнe мιɴor

Nineteen〗years ago, on〖January 1st〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Ethan Micheal Cooper〗.
My eyes are 〖cloud blue〗and my hair is 〖brownish〗.
I grew to be 〖6"1'〗and I weigh about 〖157 lbs〗.

тнe мαjor

My father left us at a very young age. Though mother never quite explained where he went, I didn't mind. I used to think it was because he didn't want the burden of a blind child. That's right, I'm blind. From a young age I knew that life would be hard for me, I was different, different people have difficult lives. At the age of four, that began to change. I could see things, but in black and white. Everything was black, outlined in white. My mother cried the day I told her, holding me in her arms and kissing me. It meant that I would have a life. But...over time, they developed into something more. Only in darkness could I see, so I would wear glasses all the time. I still couldn't read or write like other kids. Even still, it would get harder.

I remember that day as if it had happened yesterday. The day men came for me. I remember that our house was made as a safe house for slaves traveling through the underground railroad. The wall was one of it's many secrets. My mother had hid us in the wall that night, she had a feeling like someone was coming. That was her power, she could sense people's presence (must be where I got some of my power). Our mother tried to defend us, and acted as if we were where we weren't. When I heard her mention giving up her own life for us, I just couldn't let her do that. I came out from hiding and told the man to leave. Instead, he defied me and took away my mother. Hinting at taking my brothers too, I went with him.

Ever since that day I dreamed of taking his life. I would do it too, especially after what happened to my mother. He took me in, raised me as if I wasn't stolen from my life. That man pushed me to develop my powers into what they are today. Yet, he created a monster. When I finally took the man's life, I was looked upon as their leader. I told them to leave, to go away. But none moved. So, I lead them like that man did. I became the monster I wanted to destroy. Everyday, I pray someone will come and destroy me next...

Ethan has created an unbreakable shell. If any of his followers knew he was a softy, they may rise up and kill him, so it's better to play it safe. On the plus side, he is quiet, mysterious, and a brilliant natural-born leader. Though unfortunately, he can be a bit of an a*****e, a little cocky, and very sarcastic. But deep down he is a heart-felt, sweet, and charming guy. His downfall will most likely revolve around his loyalty and protectiveness of the people he loves.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of being opened
i am afraid of the light
i am afraid of being discovered
i am afraid of not being able to see

i can't stand loud noises
i can't stand talkative people
i love being challenged
i love sour gummy worms

Shadow Manipulation; he can feel the shadows, to understand where things and people are. So in dark places, he can see. He can move the shadows to grab people, or hit people. He can also move through shadows into another shadow. Though if there is no shadow to come out of after he has gone in, he could get stuck in a "shadow world" of complete darkness. The shadow world is where he found his mother's body. He has that option to drag people into the shadow world and leave them there, but doing that is extremely dangerous and cruel (meaning he has never done it before).

ʙℓσσ∂чℓiℓяσsε

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Zane ﹚﹙ C ﹚ ﹙ Cooper

тнe мιɴor

16〗years ago, on〖January 2nd〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Zane Charlie Cooper〗.
My eyes are 〖brown〗and my hair is 〖dark brown〗.
I grew to be 〖6' 2"〗and I weigh about 〖165〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

My past is very difficult to talk about. It sometimes gets jumbled up in my mind. Not a lot of people question me on it now that I have become head man at....well let me start at the beginning.

I guess not the very beginning, my brother was born, my other brother was born, I was born. You know all that stuff can be skipped. We can begin at the part where my body began doing weird things. Starting at the age of four. It wasn't big things, really it started with the fact that I never really liked my plain old brown eyes. At four I wasn't really up on the whole self hatred thing but I realized everyone in my family had brown eyes, besides my brother of course. He is a special circumstance. But other than him, I was just another one in the herd, plus mom always treated my brother with what seemed like more care. I realize now it wasnt really. But my four year old self figured maybe if I had blue eyes I would be better than my brothers. So I wished and wished as hard as my little body could and when I looked in the mirror next it had happened!

I went to tell my mommy. I thought she would be happy, but really it only frightened her, she acted happy but there was a fleck of worry there I'm her eye I was too young to understand. I figured, with mom's help,I could just think about a physical attribute and I could have it. It wasn't until later that I realized why that tiny glint of worry was there. I was five and my oldest brother was eight. I was playing in my room with my brother, who was closest to my age at six. We heard struggling out in the hell and we opened the door to find out mom and this big scary man he was threatening her, though I was only six so it is really fuzzy about what. Next thing I know scary dark shadows are swallowing my mother whole. She tells us she loves us one last time and then she was gone.

The next was my brother.The big scary man had taken him away. Once we were all alone my, brother and I, realization sank in and we began to cry. Nicer men took us and brought us to their home. Taught us to control the powers I didn't know I had. Now at sixteen I am the big boss....well I share with my brother but I don't mind, we are close.

My brother refers to me as "annoying" but I call it hyper activity. I realize I am quite childish and that just comes from being the youngest. When people say they were abandoned as a child they usually say they had to grow up fast and stuff like that, but with a brother like mine and a sort of family, I never really needed to. Now when I put my boss' hat on then I am as grown up as a grown up can be, I am nice to people who are nice to me and very trusting. The trusting part bites me in the butt sometimes but I figure why not take a chance on people, they might surprise you.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of being taken away from my brother
i am afraid of evil
i am afraid of the dark
i am afraid of small spaces

i can't stand clowns
i can't stand the man who took my brother
i love candy
i love power

I don't have your conventional powers. Well it isn't what you would expect. My powers on on different ends of the spectrum, one mental and one physical. One of them is referred to as "Mental Projection", or the ability to take an emotion or scene from one's head and project it into the living world. Another way to put it is I can create a scene that renders the victim blind and cuts off their sense to something that is in front of them. For the physical power I have an ability to control all aspects of a living creature's biological make-up. This includes, but is not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, and healing. A lot of this power is just used on myself, but if I have the means to do it I can muster enough power to change someone else's form, heal them, or even impair them physically. Comes in handy.

Fakesuperheroname

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Benton ﹚﹙ R ﹚ ﹙ Cooper

тнe мιɴor

17〗years ago, on〖February 10th〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Benton Reed Cooper〗.
My eyes are 〖brown naturally, sparkling blue with contacts〗and my hair is 〖light brown and darkish blonde〗.
I grew to be 〖a lanky 6' 5"〗and I weigh about 〖140〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

My past is often not a subject that I care to bring up amongst those unfamiliar to me, but I am not ashamed of anything that has happened in my 17 years in this life.

I grew up with my mother and two brothers: Ethan, my elder, and Zane, my younger. I'd like to say that we were all close, but I was really more attached to my younger brother, since our ages are closer than that of my older brother and I, but I was always eager to please Ethan whenever I could. The day I discovered that I could move things with my mind and control light particles, I ran to my mother in the hopes that she would be proud that her son had such powers. She only smiled faintly and wrapped her thin arms around me, giving me a look that haunts me to this day. Not long after, I found that I could change the temperature of the air around me to as warm or cold as I wished; quite a useful talent during the winter months. I was happy with my powers, but I would have gladly relinquished them had that meant that my family would have been saved.

I still have nightmares of the day it happened. I was playing in my younger brother's room (he was 5, at the time, and I, 6), when we heard what sounded like a struggle coming from the hall near the main room. The surge of fear that seemed to strangle my every vein when I saw the man threatening my mother was unimaginable, and I have never felt fear anywhere close to that in these past 11 years. I wanted to call out when the shadows swallowed her; I wanted to do something to help, but I knew my awkward, six-year-old frame would do nothing but get broken if I were to challenge the man. I couldn't die, I had to focus on protecting my younger brother because Ethan was nowhere in sight at the moment. That's when it happened. The man took Ethan with him, and all was silent. After the shock wore away, the grief settled in and my brother and I cried for our terrible loss. It seems like it was only moments after that some very kind men took Zane and I away to a place where we were taught to control our powers. It was during that training that I discovered my abilities to control magnetic fields, gravity, electricity, and sound. Yes, they seem like random powers all smashed into one lanky body, but I have learned to mesh them together and use them to their full potential. After years, my brother and I took over. We rule together, but I know he wishes as much as I do that we could find our brother so that we may rule together, as a family should.

I am generally a laid-back person, and I try not to be easily provoked, but I truly do not have the best temper. Typically, I am described as almost aloof and even a little distant, but I am incredibly observant and my photographic memory provides a great service in a pinch. While I am not weak, I am not the biggest fan of confrontation unless it is absolutely necessary. Given my lanky build, I usually rely on my powers in a fight, since I have almost no muscle on my body, but I'm not too terribly afraid to throw a few punches if the situation calls for such actions. I try to be brave for the sake of my brother, and usually I can fake it rather well, but sometimes I just can't handle the pressure of everything that has happened and everything that is happening. I'm as clueless as it gets when it comes to romance, having close to no experience in the field, but I try my best to notice when people drop hints or make subtle remarks.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of death
i am afraid of evil
i am afraid of medical equipment
i am afraid of losing my brother

i can't stand when people get loud
i can't stand the dark
i love long walks
i love reading

My powers are a bit more specific than others. When I first discovered my kinetic abilities, I could only tap into telekinesis (the ability to manipulate objects), cryokinesis (the ability to manipulate temperature) and photokinesis (the ability to manipulate light), but after I started my training, I found that I also had talents for magnokinesis (the ability to manipulate magnetic fields), gyrokinesis (the ability to manipulate gravitational fields), electrokinesis (the ability to manipulate electricity), and audiokinesis (the ability to manipulate sound). Though I also have the power of pyrokinesis (the ability to manipulate fire), my natural talent is not as great for it, so I do not attempt to use the it very often, for fear of hurting myself and others. These abilities may not seem like much, but with my skill and training, I can use them quite cleverly.

x Ishiyo Star

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff