Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Dream Thread: Entertain me with the nonsense of sleepy time. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Here. I'll start. I don't expect you to read mine, but know that I'll probably read yours.

So, I didn't write this down, so I lost the frame for the situation. I'm walking through this world with a very Tolkien-esque band of travelers, who may very well be the fellowship of the ring or something. I observe how the character I could only describe as the "Sam" of that group was walking behind the group(In front of me) while the to goofy hobbits seems to be resting on top of the cart the mule was pulling. I made the observation that it must really suck to be Sam. Not particularly appreciated, and skulking in the back when he isn't needed.(This wasn't really an observation on the actual book character, just a bit of dream nonsense, more than likely)

We came upon the ruins of a very modern house. I was sure I'd been there, and I had a talk with the Gandalf-character about how the place reminded me of some cousin who I had spent time with. It was impossible, though, because my cousin did not live out here.
The belongings left in the house seemed just like the ones I'd recalled however. We came upon an old entertainment cabinet with an N64, and I took the time to explain to the wizard the concept of video games. I made a lot of seemingly pointless observations, but he seemed to consider them all to be of importance. One strange thing I noticed was that the cartridge for Majora's Mask was different from how mine looked. The image on the front was not of link swinging the razor sword(I had the special lenticular cartridge! I believe I explained that to him too.) but of The skull kid wearing the mask. The mask lookedall funny, I described it as being devoid of color and kinda brassy looking and weird.

I realized later in the day that the mask looked like a mantis face. HEH.

Edit: Skyward sword joerk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 am
I'll just assume you don't remember your dreams, because it's more bearable than the thought that you didn't care enough to humor me.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 am
The other day, I remember dreaming that I was talking to you on Steam, and then at the bottom of the window it said that Fish was typing something, and I was really confused and just remember it feeling really unpleasant. Someone was asking what was wrong and I was all like "I'M TRIPPIN OUT MAN IT SAYS THAT FISH IS TYPING SOMETHING ON KEGAN'S WINDOW" and then I was like "wait a minute... I must be dreaming" and then I woke up because that always happens before I can lucid dream. Being a light sleeper sucks. sad

I need to stop spending so much time on the Internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 am
My brain likes to trick me into staying in bed by sending me light sleep dreams abotu being at the computer. It confuses the hell out of me, sometimes.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

pinewapple

Invisible Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 pm
i had a dream last night about a talking mango... it stole my computer and ran away into the ocean. I ended up transforming into a mermaid and getting my laptop back, (i really love my technology) and then saw it had my N64 and my xbox. the mango then challenged me to play a real life mario game, which is what i fell asleep to. So I saved the princess and beat the mango, but then it started meowing. It scared the crap out of me because I couldn't breath and there was a MEOWING MANGO in front of me, but really my cat had just come to sit on my face to wake me up. biggrin still trying to figure out the mango...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 pm
Oh man. xd That's like the time when I was 13 and I had a dream that I was playing Ocarina of Time and that there was a boss at the Temple of Time that was a giant, gay pop-tart that started to talk to me about his love problems. Except I think yours is weirder.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm
I swear, I have weird stupid dreams all the time, but I'm just amazed at the scenarios people play along with when they're dreaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:55 pm
I had a dream I was handcuffed to some girl for a year. That was the whole of it. lol  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 pm
Kinky.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 pm
Only if the chick was hot... if she were ugly it'd be horrible.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:46 pm
So deep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:49 pm
I have crazier dreams then that... that's just the dream I had last night.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:11 pm
I mean your views on women.

Your first thought about how bearable it'd be to be bound to someone is their appearance, not their disposition or temperament. Frankly, I think ******** comes somewhere after that on orders of bearability.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm
Umm... shut up.

EDIT: Also my definition of hot isn't like a chick who's a 10 because I wouldn't want that. I like chicks that having more of a personality and quirks cause hey I'm no 10 for women and it just wouldn't work, and that just works for me.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:57 pm
Quality of your numerical grading system aside: I think you miss the point.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff