Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:25 am
Hi members!

New to this guild? Why not introduce yourselves? biggrin Share some information regarding yourselves, however much or little as you please.
=====================================

I'm a student at the University of Toronto in Canada and that's where I'm living. I was originally from a city called Belleville in Ontario, Canada.

My parents are both from Hong Kong and China so I'm semi-fluent in Cantonese speaking. Reading and writing are challenges for me. sweatdrop

I enjoy Japanese animation, learning Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, drawing, and I love building Gundam model kits.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm
hey....im.
Justin - 15
im a guy... (duh?)
Now in toronto =)

I like cars, anime, swords, other weapons....building stuff...destroying the stuff i build....setting things on fire.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee =). My parents were from mainland china and HK.

thats just about all i can think of... sweatdrop  

arcane soul

draven_heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:57 pm
Hello all. Go first generation Candians! smile Anyway my parents are from China. My mom was from the city and my dad from the country. I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I like Anime/Manga and I read to much for my own health. Happy Chinese New Year (even though its passed).

Everyone gets a lucky red envelope.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:23 pm
ni hao ^^, i chose to go the "little as you please" way XD  

[[Tidus]]

Hells_dream

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:34 pm
Hey! I just turned 16 and my birthday is on April Fools'. xp I'm Chinese. My mom is cho-young (probably spelled wrong blaugh )and my dad is cantonese. They were both from China and I currently live in Kansas. I'm in the SE Asian Club at my high school. There's not much chineses around where I live (only me, my brother, and one girl in my school), so I often feel left out race-wise. But that's okay because I cope and act friendly to almost everyone. I'm glad there's this guild, so it doesn't feel like I'm the only chinese. By the way, I've noticed that there are alot more chinese in GaiaOnline, then I thought before this guild was up. My interests are anime, techno and rock music, and video games. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:06 pm
HI!
name: melissa (mel 4 short)
home: Hawaii
ummm...what else do you want to know?
well... i have just about no friends so i can't wait to meet new people!  

KrazyLadyBug

Mingo Mui

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:19 pm
Hi, I'm wiim's cousin... ... ...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:18 pm
Hi 3nodding
im leave at dallas , i m half chinese
biggrin  

~Raee~

~Plagas Attrayante~

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:47 pm
hey everyone....i am 18 years old purely chinese...from malaysia...that is if you noe where is that...erm..for your information....it had one of the tallest tower in the world...the twin tower...i am studying architecture in a college....and bla bla bla...dun noe what to say....er...by the way it seem to me that am i the oldest in here?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:43 am
Before I say anything else, I am halfway across teh world ... never catch anyone online! gonk

Name: Shirley
D.O.B: 17/4/1990
Currently in: Australia! surprised ((NO kangaroos! mad ))
Dislikes: Other stuff
Job: Student at school .... xD

I luff socks ..... especially reatarded ones. D:<

Magical Samurai

Liambiam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:17 am
My name is Liam. I'm 14. I understand Cantonese. I currently live in England and I have a pet budgie which I like a lot! I hate school and hot food.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:27 am
I think it's time to introduce myself now... and *refers to the Magical Samurai's post* im also half way across the world... horizontally (coz i live in Hong Kong)! xp

I'm currently 18 turning 19 this march (yeah im old i know crying ) and =hopefully= i'll be getting into university this fall whee can't wait! Currently i'm engaged in a brutal war called the HKALE (Hong Kong Advanced Level Examinations) so... i'll try my best to get online but i cant promise! Psychology is my most favourite subject btw and i'm gonna become a psy major in college heart

About my interested... well they're in my profile actually xp anyway i love music - both pop and classical - and piano <3<3 like singing as well but im not gonna scare you all with my singing sweatdrop i just cant survive without music! besides i like reading and writing too... well you can see i tend to BS way too much (like now!) sweatdrop i was an editor of my school magazine last year not now anymore coz i gotta focus in this stupid pubilc exam sad i'm also interested in computer stuff 3nodding ive always wanted to do programming but i never got the chance sad well i dont really like sports (coz im lazy xp ) except maybe DDR and horse-riding <3 oh wait i have to say i love DIYs and origami heart

Hm... what else? nah i think that's all for now sorrie for BSing a bit too much sweatdrop and i tend to abuse emoticons too redface if you dunno im full chinese and if any of you who are curious abt my appearence... well maybe i'll start a PYP thread here laters wink ahhh yes i forgot i like writing in my journal!! so feel free to take a look at it im trying hard to keep updating it everyday whee okokies i'll really stop here now!! See you all laters! wink

[Edit] I'm so stupid i forgot to include my name! eek Well i'm Vivian you may choose to call me Vi, Viv, Vivi or even Vivienne and any other possible variations sweatdrop my bday is on 18 Mar 86 redface do tell me if i've missed out any important information sweatdrop  

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

CrimsonArrow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:28 pm
Hi,
I'm Andrew. I'm a CBC from Toronto, Canada. I'm also going to University of Toronto at the moment. My spoken Chinese isn't very good, however I can read about 300-400 Traditional Chinese characters. I love Chinese TV series, especially ancient ones. I'm also interested in Video games and East Asian history.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:08 pm
~Plagas Attrayante~
i am 18 years old..by the way it seem to me that am i the oldest in here?

Nope your not.  

Mingo Mui

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Hey all!

I actually know wiim in real life so, I hope he won't complain if I steal his intro...

I too am a student at the University of Toronto in Canada and that's where I'm living. I was originally from a city called Trenton in Ontario, Canada.

My parents are both from Hong Kong and Shanghai however I'm far-from-fluent in any dialect of Chinese. Reading and writing are beyond challenges for me. They're impossible. sweatdrop

However, my comprehension is pretty varied, I can understand most dialects however colloquial speech typically escapes me.

I enjoy Biology, Psychology, Cars, Gaia, Science Fiction and Science in general. I'm essentially a nerd! biggrin  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff