Reply Kitsu-Plots
Ilea's Kitsu Plots. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 am
Well I'm redoing and updating this thread now that I have many more kitsu than I started with and being a colorist it just seem's easier to start it completely over. I have far to many kitsu without rp and that is really something that deserves to be remedied. Please Post here if you would like to Rp with any of the below kitsu. If not you can get a hold on me on AIM using the name Ileatea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am
My babies include

Sunokissui

User Image

Name: Sunokissui
Stage: Adult
Species: Snow
Nicknames:
Siblings: None
Parents: ???x???
Mate: N/A
Personality: Sunokissui as a very sweet little girl who is increably kind and shy. Never knowing her parents she is alone in the world and gets scared easily as such. Now that she has Shattervein as her adoptive papa she is a bit more adventurous. She is very shy around strangers and is not going to be very easily swayed to speak to someone new unless they have a generally kind disposition. She has the odd ability to know the temperment and intention's of the kitsu around her, formed when she was first abandoned as an egg, which keep's her from going near those of less than good intention's.As an adult she Still has the same sweet personality she had as a kit. She enjoys wandering around the continet and seeing new things not that she can stay in hot places for very long.
Looking For:
~ Friends
~ Plot.
~ Mate
Not Looking For:
~ Death
~ Dismemberment
~ Fighting

Ivan Braginski

User Image

Name: Ivan Braginski
Species: Normal with wings.
Nicknames: Russia
Personality: Ivan has a multifaceted personality. To most people, he will be polite and somewhat detached if you don’t catch his immediate attention. He will be charming; however, when the situation calls for it. He has a façade of slight sweetness to the point of childishness that hides a brilliant and cunning mind. Ivan is talented with words and oratory. But can be particularly manipulative and will not really stop until his wishes are met. For him, the end justifies the means.

Ivan can be vivacious and has a bright mind. He likes power and positions of leadership. He tends to play with people just to know the range of his power and how far each one will go. He can be an extremist: if he likes you, he will go far to preserve your well-being and happiness. If he doesn’t, he will not be able to stand in close proximity to you and will try to get rid of your presence.

He has an easier smile and an even quicker temper. He is not very familiar with contact, as he has always been surrounded by adults and pretty much grew up under very high expectations. As he starts dealing with others, his personality will adapt to those who are around him and he cares for.
Looking For:
~ Enimes
~ Friends
~ Plot.

~ Mate Offer's (A mate for him had been found.)
Not Looking For:
~ Maiming

Sekai

User Image

Name: Sekai
Species: Seraph
Nicknames:
Personality: Sekai is a reclusive Seraph, very rarely does he ever venture to places where there are many people. He tends to stay in the same place rarely though. As such there are times that he comes across large groups of Kitsu, this seem's to happen far to often for his tastes however. He enjoy's his solitude not that he wouldn't mind one other with him. He does get lonely at times though he doesn't show it when he is, he just continue's acting the way he always does. However he has no recollection of his past and he prefers it to stay that way. His past was forgotten for a reason or so he thinks to himself whenever his mind happens to cross the subject.
Looking For:
~ Friends
~ Plot.
~Future Mate
Not Looking For:
~Death

Mello
User Image

Name: Mello
Nicknames:
Mate: As of yet to be recived.
Personality: Mello is the exact opposite of his name. He's hot-headed and quick tempered, and prone to acting before he thinks. He's got a superiority complex and believes that he has to be first, and the best at everything, or he isn't satisfied. He can be overconfident at times, and think everything will go his way, which can end badly for him. Mello has a serious addiction to chocolate and can be found with it somewhere on his person at all times. Once mello has started something it will take quite a lot for him to be distracted from it. He is very goal oriented in that he has quite a hard time leaving something if there is still work to be done. All over Mello is not a very nice person. He is more likely to shoot you than he is talk to you. Unless Matt is around him it is not advisable to get near him.

Looking for:
~Plot
~Friends
~Enemies
Not Looking For:
~ Mate Offers
~Death
~Maiming (being done to him, he's more than willing to maim someone else tough)

Shiyuki
User Image

Name: Shiyuki
Nicknames:
Mate:
Personality: Blank Slate

Looking for: Anything

Fiore Cilieo
User Image

Name: Fiore Cilieo
Nicknames:
Mate:
Personality: Blank Slate

Shinse
User Image

Name: Shinse
Stage: Kit
Nicknames:
Siblings: 1, 2
Parents: SekaixFaye
Mate:
Personality:Blank Slate

Ileatea

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 am
The form for you to post. You don't have to use it if you don't want to it just makes it easier for me if you do.

[color=purple][b]I WANT RP[/b][/color]
[b]Your Kitsu:[/b] (name and url)
[b]My Kitsu:[/b]
[b]Your Offer:[/b]
[b]Anything I need to know:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm
...I'm not putting the form down because honestly, I'm not sure who to pick or who to offer to RP with them, because I have so many. XD;

You can find my kitsu and all of their profiles through my website link, if you're inclined to go looking.

There's a lot of them to go through, though. A lot. I shall repost again with a proper form and all if anything comes to mind later, though! c:

Welcome to the madness, by the way!  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 pm
Haisyn Fierra
...I'm not putting the form down because honestly, I'm not sure who to pick or who to offer to RP with them, because I have so many. XD;

You can find my kitsu and all of their profiles through my website link, if you're inclined to go looking.

There's a lot of them to go through, though. A lot. I shall repost again with a proper form and all if anything comes to mind later, though! c:

Welcome to the madness, by the way!

Thank you for responding Sunokissui is really open to any of the mothering type kitsu's. As for Ivan I think it would be ironic for Ivan meet any of War, Famine, Victoria Sypher, or Badb Catha.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Well, Famine would actually be out of the running. He was a gift to a friend that's no longer on Gaia, I just wanted to keep the co-own because he was from a favorite kit's first litter and I wasn't actually keeping one just for myself. I've never felt comfortable trying to take over his character after his owner left. :/

The other three you listed for Ivan though, I'd have to roll some dice on that or something, they all sound interesting. XD

As for the motherly types... hmm. I'd have to think on that, I have quite a few. >.>;  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Haisyn Fierra
Well, Famine would actually be out of the running. He was a gift to a friend that's no longer on Gaia, I just wanted to keep the co-own because he was from a favorite kit's first litter and I wasn't actually keeping one just for myself. I've never felt comfortable trying to take over his character after his owner left. :/

The other three you listed for Ivan though, I'd have to roll some dice on that or something, they all sound interesting. XD

As for the motherly types... hmm. I'd have to think on that, I have quite a few. >.>;

There is a possibility to have all of them meet him at some point.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm
I WANT RP
Your Kitsu: Shattervein
My Kitsu: Sunokissui
Your Offer: Adoptive Father
Anything I need to know: Shattervein has a somewhat aggressive side with adults that he doesn't know, but it kind and caring to kits - even if they are those of his foes. This would be his first kitsusagi actually being around him, for he is a wanderer and loner, so he doesn't have many friends - actually none at all.

I have Shattervein and another kitsusagi that is currently being colored (or I hope they're working on it xD) that could be Ivan's friend or enemy. You can choose. (:  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I WANT RP
Anything I need to know: Shattervein has a somewhat aggressive side with adults that he doesn't know, but it kind and caring to kits - even if they are those of his foes. This would be his first kitsusagi actually being around him, for he is a wanderer and loner, so he doesn't have many friends - actually none at all.

I have Shattervein and another kitsusagi that is currently being colored (or I hope they're working on it xD) that could be Ivan's friend or enemy. You can choose. (:

We would have to roleplay Shattervein and Sunokissui together to see but he seems like the type that would be a good father figure for her. And we will see about how Ivan reacts with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 pm
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I WANT RP

We would have to roleplay Shattervein and Sunokissui together to see but he seems like the type that would be a good father figure for her. And we will see about how Ivan reacts with him.

alright ^^ to be honest this will be his second RP .-.,  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I WANT RP

That's fine neither of them have been roleplayed yet. So it's just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I WANT RP

kk(: you can start the RP if you want in the right subforum  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:51 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ileatea
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I WANT RP

kk(: you can start the RP if you want in the right subforum

Okay then we will start with Sunokissui first here's the thread. here  
Kitsu-Plots

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas