Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Soooo..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justsomedudegaming

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:32 am
So I read the rules and I didn't see anyting about -what should and shouldn't be posts on the home threads so I'm assuming I can post this here, so here goes!

Anyone here play World of Warcraft!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am
I'm sorry, but WoW isn't that great. You have to pay a subscription every month, and they keep getting you with more expansion packs. Not to mention, your characters aren't that customizable.
I'll pass on that, thanks.  

QT2

Golden Admirer

Justsomedudegaming

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 am
Eh I felt the same way for a reallllly long time. played Guild wars for a while until my account got hacked at same time my gaian account got hacked. >:

The ppl of Guild wars Gave me my account back but refused to give me back my characters and their items >:

So a friend felt bad and said if i played wow they'd pay for everything =p heart

Most games get you some how
Xbox you gotta pay to play online which is anywhere where from 10$ to like 60$ a month

most online games that are MMO's are pay to play and come out with expansions and what not. Thats how they make money  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Noes, too hyped for my taste  

jcl007149

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Sontiskel

5,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Endymia
So I read the rules and I didn't see anyting about -what should and shouldn't be posts on the home threads so I'm assuming I can post this here, so here goes!

Anyone here play World of Warcraft!

I used to play wow but I had to stop when I got so addicted I literally wasn't eating, sleeping, or anything in order to play. emo Now I just stay away from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 pm
awww i sorry >:  

Justsomedudegaming

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Beloved Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:23 pm
Buy a game then pay more to actually play it? No thanks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 pm
I'll stick to free games like League of Legends, thanks.

Can't really say much more opinion about WoW since everyone ahead of me pointed out my dislikes for it.  

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200

Beloved Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm
Delightfully Evil LordM

Can't really say much more opinion about WoW since everyone ahead of me pointed out my dislikes for it.

That's what's up, dem free games. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:36 pm
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM

'Zactly! The only thing I want to have to pay for when I play a game is the internet connection. 3nodding  

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200

Beloved Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:40 pm
Delightfully Evil LordM
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM

'Zactly! The only thing I want to have to pay for when I play a game is the internet connection. 3nodding

Rite?! I liked hearing how Lord of the Rings Online decided to take the monthly fee out and developed items that you could buy to enhance your gaming experience. Maybe more game developers will catch on and start doing that. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 pm
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM

Rite?! I liked hearing how Lord of the Rings Online decided to take the monthly fee out and developed items that you could buy to enhance your gaming experience. Maybe more game developers will catch on and start doing that. 4laugh

That's good.
I mean, basically like Gaia. You can use it for free and dress up and whatever. If you want better stuff, then you pay some money. We deserve the choice though, I think.  

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200

Beloved Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm
Delightfully Evil LordM
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM
Beloved Soul
Delightfully Evil LordM

That's good.
I mean, basically like Gaia. You can use it for free and dress up and whatever. If you want better stuff, then you pay some money. We deserve the choice though, I think.

Yeah, plus, I also read LotR was copying many Korean MMORPGs by doing that. I remember playing Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO), a Korean MMORPG and special items and stuff were on sale for actualy money. It's actually more profitable to game developers, I hear, which is kinda weird considering some people opt out of buying anything special and just play. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm
I actually have WoW, and it came in a Battle Chest with Burning Crusade. A friend of mine even made an account for me so I wouldn't have to go through that process! I got bored with it really quickly though, and this was before the "free to play until level 20" thing. That, and apparently my account got hacked. No real loss there, since I haven't bothered to play in three or four years.  

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Justsomedudegaming

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm