Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
NEVERWORLD PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 pm
"To die would be an awfully big Adventure."
User Image
Outfit
*Crows* "Catch me if you can, Hook!"
My name is...... Peter Pan
But you can call me... Um...Peter?
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born ( Stuck at 18 ) years ago.
Siding With... Anyone not a Pirate! (Good)
Puzzle Pieces... Peter Pan. Hey, that's me!
Look what I can do! I can fly; can you do that? I mean lots of people can, but only with TinkerBell's help. I can do it on my own, no pixie dust required But I can do tons of other things too, like talking to mermaids and understanding the language of faeries.
I can be pretty... (Personality; at least a paragraph.)
Hitting Rewind...Well um, I'm not sure what there is to talk about; for as long as I can remember I've lived in Neverland, on this island, and known how to fly and I've been taking care of the Lost Boys. TinkerBell told me once that I grew up away from the island, in some place with a name I've never really bothered to remember; she says there was a time when I didn't know how to use pixie dust! Sometimes I don't believe her when she says that; after all, pixies lie sometimes you know. But anyway, TinkerBell often says that she took me to Neverland so I would never grow up; for all I know she could be just as wrong as she could be right, but I don't really care either way because I'm here now! Been talking with mermaids, dancing with the Indians and wrestling with the Lost Boys ever since then! Things are always interesting around here, even if the last people to come through were those Darling kids. Um...what were their names? John Michael and Wendy I think. I liked them; Wendy told me some great stories, she was a good mother. I go back and visit her sometimes, hover outside her window and listen to the things she tells her mini-Wendy's; they're all stories about me of course, or it would be boring! After all, I am amazing. Oh, but anyway, what was I going to say? I can't remember...oh right!

See, when Wendy left Neverland (I was strong of course, and didn't cry like she did), I gave her this glass orb; inside it lives the source of all magic in Neverland. Told her it was really important I did, but I figured if anyone could keep it safe our mother could. Of course she promised to always take care of the orb; we pinky swore on it only because ladys don't spit swear, and you can't break a pinky swear, no way! But I guess Wendy gave the orb to a mini...er, mini-mini Wendy, because one day I was just flying around with TinkerBell and she dropped right out of the sky! I don't think she got sick but she certainly does look different now, and me and the Lost Boys are all pretty worried for her. What's worse, Hook has the orb now; Tiger Lilly says she saw it while out patrolling, along with a bunch of little Johns and Wendy's being held captive by the pirates! That's not good; looks like I'm gonna have to save the day again!

Tools of the Trade... Always keep a knife on me; it's good for cutting ropes and causing trouble for pirates! A couple puches for stones, a slingshot and that's about it, though I tend to just pick up whatever's interesting. There's always something interesting on Neverland.
I really enjoy... Flying, rough housing with the Lost Boys, and fighting Pirates, of course!
Love it! Adventures, getting into and causing trouble, Tiger Lilly and the Indians, the Lost Boys, TinkerBell (most of the time), and basically just doing whatever I want because I can!
Eew, Nasty!Pirates, being told what to do, TinkerBell (when she's in one of her moods, otherwise she's fine), medicine, and other things I can't think of right now.
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! I'll never get older! Never, and you can't make me!
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! Nothing to deny!
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm
"Life isn't a walk in the park; but what fun would it be if was?"
User Image
"What the hell are you lookin' you at!?"
My name is...... Loretta Jay Middleton
But you can call me... Jay
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born Seventeen years ago.
Siding With... Evil Good.
Puzzle Pieces... Girl Two
Look what I can do! Jay's more of a high risk thief. She excells under pressure and take great pleasure in a challenge. Breaking into cars or homes, scaling a building, running on rooftops; she loves it all. Which, obviously, means she's in very good shape. She's very flexible and agile, though perhaps not as strong as she'd like to think. She's street tough, though, and can throw a good couple of punches! Lastly, but certainly not least, she's perfected the art of lying- er, storytelling. She's able to make up stories on the fly and somehow, they always make sense...
I can be pretty... Most would say Jay's a 'spitfire'. She would much rather they say she's 'opinionated' and 'deserves respect. Either way, she's got a temper. She isn't one to pull punches, both in the literal and figurative form. If there's something on her mind, Jay won't hold back. She's proud and stubborn and down right infuriating sometimes. She doesn't take disrespect from anyone in any way, shape or form, and is more than willing to prove anyone wrong when they doubt her. She'll take on any challenge, meet any standard. However, she does have a moral code, and is actually quite honorable; she won't hit a girl, she'll always help someone when asked, things of that nature. Which, most of the time, leads those who don't know her very well to think she's an upstanding young woman. Until she opens her mouth and proves them totally wrong, of course. Her bad qualities often outshine her better ones, like her honor, loyalty, and (sercretly) soft-heartedness. A shame, really; Jay just wants a family and to be loved and wanted.
Hitting Rewind...Abandoned when she was four, Jay was dropped off at one of the less-than-friendly looking orphanages around London. Needless to say, she didn't plan on sticking around long. She stayed until she was eight before making her escape. They never came to look for her.

Jay wandered the streets for awhile. She dug through trash cans for food, begged for money until she just couldn't stand it anymore, and eventually, took up thieving. It was when she was trying (and failing) to pickpocket the wrong man did she meet James Mason. When he caught, her had such a fierce look in his eye that she thought he'd kill her! But he didn't. He took her in, fed her, taught her what she was doing wrong (which was almost everything). He was amazing! Jay had always thought of adults as stupid and heartless; adults had dropped her off at the orphange, adults had mistreated her, adults had looked down on her. But James was different. and she finally had a family, people to look out for and be looked out for.

So, of course, years later, when James asked them to steal the orb, Jay never objected. If he wanted it, it must be for a good reason. And after all he'd done for them, how could they not? But that orb... Something was weird about it. It made Jay uncomfortable. Still, if James wanted it... So she and her 'family' handed it over to him. But then he started to change. Something was clearly wrong. When he turned into that man, Captain Hook, Jay was certain she was seeing things. And that flying ship, being bound and gagged... It had to be a dream! Something must've happened to her! Slowly, though, she realized it was real. Now she knows she has to stop James. But silently, she chastizes herself; how could she be so stupid? She had it right all along; adults were never to be trusted.

Tools of the Trade... Nothing but what she can find. Well, other than a pocketwatch. Apparently, she'd been left at the orphanage with it. Jay's pretty sure it's her parents', but she keeps it anyways, if only because it's useful.
I really enjoy... Stealing, running, cooking
Love it! Sweets, high places, birds, winning, being right
Eew, Nasty! London, adults, the water, whiners, being alone
Turn it up! Hold - Superchic[k]
Sssh, don't tell! Now that they know just who and what James is, Jay's scared that their family will fall apart. She doesn't know what she'd do if that happened... They're all she has now...
Am I forgetting something...? Jay has a couple tattoos; one on her hand of a phoenix and another band around her arm. James let her get them for her fourteenth birthday.
I'll deny it! Hell yeah she'll deny it!
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:20 pm
"May we always remember the yesterdays left behind by the seasons"
User Image
one - close up - sing it out
[/tentative, shy smile]
My name is...... Ianie Aria Blanchard (ee - ah - knee // ah - ri - ah)
But you can call me... Ari or Ia (she's not fond of her first name)
I am obviously a... girl
And I was born fifteen years ago.
Siding With... Good
Puzzle Pieces... Girl One
Look what I can do! does being musically talented count? No? [/sadface]
I can be pretty... Ari is a rather shy, naive girl, but very frank towards people she has opened up to. But either way, you won't be seeing her starting conversations often, since she has a tendency to drift off into her own little world. Rather mellow, there isn't much that irks her temper, making people think she's a pacifist. She's generally quite sweet and calm, wishing to be on everyone's good sides and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. Ari has a tendency to look on the bright side of things. She is very good at hiding her current emotions from others. But even then, it has a limit, as eventually her bottled up feelings would overflow. Little squabbles don't linger long in her mind, but she may take longer to let go the bigger arguments. But, despite her good traits, Ari isn't the sharpest crayon on the drawer... if you catch my drift. The word "focus" is not exactly in her dictionary.
Hitting Rewind...Ari is an only child, her mother had several miscarriages before she finally had Aria. But birthing her took a toll on her mother, and died a few days later. Leaving Aria with her father, who was kind to her, but didn't know how to raise a child. So the hardworking business man ended up leaving Aria with her grandmother on her mother's side; Wendy Darling. Growing up, the old lady had told various stories about Neverland as well as Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. There was a particular green orb that Wendy always had, but she didn't tell Aria what it was until after the little girl's tenth birthday.
Feeling so privileged that her grandmother let her protect the precious green orb, Aria did it faithfully for five years. So when it got stolen that night, she cracked down, intent on finding the thief - eventually crawling on Captain Hook's ship.

Tools of the Trade... she constantly wears a silver locket that originally belonged to her mother. On one side is a picture of her parents, on the other is a young Ari with her grandmother; Wendy.
I really enjoy... Watching the sky, singing (especially fast paced songs), dancing
Love it! playing the piano or violin (but she likes singing best), wild canines (wolves, foxes, coyotes, etc.), learning new songs
Eew, Nasty! Deep water, caramel, being asked to perform
Turn it up! Tori no Uta
Sssh, don't tell! She cannot swim.
Am I forgetting something...? She has always wanted to be able to fly
I'll deny it! hn? Deny what? [/clueless]
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash