Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
(Signups) The Thread of Meta Sacrifice - opan Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:02 pm
THE SACRIFICIAL ALTAR OF PLOT

Tensions are high and violence is erupting in Halloweentown. You don't even need to be on a fieldtrip for s**t to go down something serious, it's lurking around every corner. Terrible things can happen to characters that not only injure them, but pretty much disrupt or outright destroy any plots or plans you have for them. They may also cause your character to miss out on certain classes or events. Which is why we're letting you guys choose to offer up characters for these story lines rather than just lobbing bombs without warning.

- This thread is basically for you post permission to have those disruptive/destructive/YOU CANNOT RP ALL THE THINGS -stuff done to a character you control.
- This thread will be on-going and referred to for future events
- This is not a guarantee, victims will be chosen via RNG
- Victims will be PM'd to notify them, and we'd appreciate it if you kept it a secret. :I
- You can add your characters at any time
- You can remove your characters at anytime
- You can add more than one of your characters if you hate them that much
- This is not a character disposal unit: inactive characters you don't play or don't plan on playing should not be listed
- It would be considerate if you discussed putting your character up here with the other players your character is strongly connected with. As this could disrupt their own plots and plans as well.

Extra Disclaimer: TiH staff does not take responsibility for any ships sunk due to character wreckage.

Form

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Year:[/b]
[b]Character Journal/Dorm:[/b]

[color=red]By posting this, I agree to place my character's fate and well-being into the sick, merciless troll-hands of the TiH admin and GM staff.[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 pm
Character Name: Zar
Character Year: 1
Character Journal/Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22363029

By posting this, I agree to place my character's fate and well-being into the sick, merciless troll-hands of the TiH admin and GM staff.

BRING ON THE FUN.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm
Character Name: Ren
Character Year: Y3
Character Journal/Dorm: Here~

By posting this, I agree to place my character's fate and well-being into the sick, merciless troll-hands of the TiH admin and GM staff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Character Name: Sparrow Heartreed
Character Year: Y2
Character Journal/Dorm: Here~

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:32 pm
Character Name: Genevieve
Character Year: Y1
Character Journal/Dorm: [x]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 pm
Character Name: Amrita
Character Journal/Dorm: Here

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 pm
Character Name: Mac
Character Journal/Dorm: Here (and even less updated than Amrita's)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:35 pm
Character Name: Pepin Molyneau
Character Year: 1
Character Journal/Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21847411

((Bul doesnt need to be volunteered for this, he gets s**t all the time emotion_awesome ))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Character Name: Shun Kuroda
Character Year: y2
Character Journal/Dorm: Here

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm
Character Name: Mitsu Lupus
Character Journal/Dorm: Linky OuO

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm
Character Name: El Greco
Character Journal/Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22373587

Not right now!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 pm
Character Name: Shehk Iordanescu
Character Year: Year 2
Character Journal/Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19950277

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

cheshire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Character Name: Gilly
Character Year: 1st
Character Journal/Dorm: gilly's washroom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm
Character Name: Remi Bellefonte
Character Year: 2
Character Journal/Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19902233

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 pm
Character Name: Mortimer McNeal
Character Journal/Dorm: Still working on ffff

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff