Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am
Favorite characters, episodes, pairings, stuff like that. Because the Guild is so super quiet right now, it seems. Unless I'm looking the wrong place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 pm
The guild really is super quiet that I thought everyone was bored of it or something.

Anyways, I love the GrimmjowxIchigo pairing that fanfic has provided. They are just so cute! My favorite characters consist of Ulquiorra, Orihime, Rangiku, Hisagi, Gin, Grimmjow and Ichigo. Don't have a favorite epsiode yet.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Xxmaguri fukoshimaxX

Dapper Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 pm
I love Grimmichi pairings 4laugh

I dont think I have any favorite charcters (besides Grimmjow and Ichigo)

And there are so many episodes so I dont have a favorite one xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 pm
Ah, GrimmIchi is a good one. I've been seeing it a lot lately. I personally prefer KenIchi, but I don't mind shipping Ichigo with multiple people since he's pretty much the whore of the series anyway. The only ones that really bother me are IchiHime and IchiRuki, which are often the topics of bitter shipping wars, so maybe it's best not to mention them anymore than that. ^^;

My favorite pairing is actually IkkaYumi, but I like KenIchi, RenShuuIzu, and a few others as well. My top five favorite characters are Yumichika, Hanatarou, Gin, Ikkaku, and Szayel. And I have a small list of episodes I like, but I won't put it here, unless you want me to.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm
IchiHime is meh but if people are going to put male/female pairings together, don't make it obvious. UlquHime is one I think is okay for the male/female pairings.

I haven't seen KenIchi before. Is it interesting? And oooooh, a threesome with Renji, Shuhei and Izumi, not a bad choice. Oh, I do recall some episodes I love. It the ones where Ichigo and Grimmjow have their big fight and where Ichigo fights Ulquiorra. I love it when Ulquiorra shows off his second form. It's awesome.

Show me the epsiodes you like, Sarah. I wanna see!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm
I'm not really a fan of any of the three big ones. I don't really like any of the straight pairings for Bleach, to be honest. Oh, but, except for UraYoru kind of, and IzuMomo. Sometimes I like throwing Momo into that threesome just because. I tend to have a shipping rule where if I can't decide which I like most, I just put all three together. It's easier that way.

KenIchi is great, though I don't see a lot of it. Ichigo can totally be Yachiru's new mommy. :3

Izumi? Do you mean Izuru?

All right, all right. The list goes as follows(in chronological order for OCD reasons): 118, 119, 134, 217-219, 228-230, and 242-244.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm
I can see Ichigo being Yachiru's mommy actually. lol. That would actually be really cute seeing Ichigo doing all the housework and then Kenpachi coming back giving Ichigo a kiss on the cheek or lips saying something like "I'm home" or "Lets go fight". Such a sweet couple that would be.

And yeah I meant Izuru, I was typing too fast that I was not looking at what keys i hit. -sweatdrop-

Ah, I can see why you like those episodes. They mainly have the characters you like in them. Ah, I forgot about episode 228. One of the funniest ones I've seen with them all going to the beach.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 pm
That seems a little OOC for the two, but cute nonetheless. :3

That's all right. I knew who you meant, at least.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious who my favorite characters are from seeing what episodes I like. sweatdrop  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Phoenix Wundt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm
Yay ,we're talking about Bleach! My favorite character is Hitsugaya, he's such an adorable character >//<, Kenpachi, Hisagi, and Ishida.

Favorite episode, hmmmm..... I'd have to say the one where Orihime gets cut by that Tsukishima guy (I think I spelt that right). I don't really like Orihime.

Favorite pairing would be RenjixByakuya.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 am
Aww, poor Orihime. She's such a sweet girl.

Anyways, anybody got something you really wanna see in Bleach? I personally want some more backstory on Squad 11. We still haven't learned about Yachiru's namesake like we were promised, and I want to learn more about Ikkaku and Yumichika's past, like how they met, and things that happened to them in the Rukongai and the Academy. So much information is missing there.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 am
Those are some backstories I'd like to see as well. I'd also like to see Isshin's backstory on how he was a soul reaper and how he came to the human world and fell in love.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm
That would be interesting, too. There's so much we need to know.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 am
*Nods* I hope the author gets around to creating those backstories soon. Even if they're as short as the Hitsugaya backstory, that'd be fine as long as it gives as many details as possible.

I also think he should've given a bit more backstory on some of the espadas. I know they did Grimmjow and Nel and Halibel, but did they ever do one for Ulquiorra? I can't seem to remember if he did, but if not, that's one I would have love to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:48 pm
Indeed, indeed. Fandom-created backstories can be fun, but it's just as awesome finding out the real truth. Most of the time. Maybe some backstories aren't so good. But that's usually rare, I think.

I don't remember... then again, I skipped a lot of parts about Ulquiorra, so I'm not exactly the most reliable source. sweatdrop  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am
It's really rare to find a backstory from an author that's horrible. I don't know how many manga I've read, but I've only read one backstory that was horrible. I can't think of the manga right now and it's been a while since I read it too.

And that's fine if you don't remember if Ulquiorra had one or not, but I believe he didn't, although it would be interesting to read.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff