Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Depthless Imagination
General Guild Absense Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this make sense to you guys?
  yes
  no, then PM me
View Results

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 am
User ImageI know we all have lives, and Gaia is not something that is on the 'must do' list. But, I just ask you drop a little note here if you will be gone for awhile just so we all have an idea of why you are not posting in roleplays , forums or what have you. It does not have to be eloquent just how long you will be gone and if your not sure just give us an estimated time when you will be back, we do not need to know why you are leaving unless you feel like sharing, that is your business. Again this is not me or the other administrators trying to but into your life just trying to make guild run smoother. I want to keep this an active guild so people who are inactive for too long may get deleted, so best you post here so i know you have not left for good. Thank-you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:52 pm
I will post too sorda catch up, but it will put my guys out of the rps for abit  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

Darth_Malice_66

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm
Darth Titanus

For ww2, what we can do is just meld your character into the general unit and auto move them. Nothing bad will happen to them, but it will prevent the rp from stalling. If that's ok with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Darth Titanus
do you have any idea when you will be back?  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lucian Taka

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 pm
Sorry, I've been told to have made a post in this forum. I won't be submitting an RP profile until i move and have access to the internet. I'm not sure where i'm moving to, it may be either with my grandmother or my dad.. Or if i get a job.. my own place -_-

Edit: well i finally moved in so i now have access to the internet,... buuutttt... my grandmother wont give me the code to the internet so... yeah...

by the way.. Nyan

that is all lol

Edit: Still not really set up at home... Please excuse my absence. I am trying my best to get my internet set up...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 am
im sorry that i haven't been on its because my computer malfunctioned so i cannot get on much im using my ps vita now but i wont be on much okay sorry  

SephysFangirl

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goatens

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 pm
I can't get any of the creative juices flowing right now. I need to take a break from roleplaying and read some books or something. I'll get back to roleplaying soon, promise. For everyone who I am currently stuck in RP with, please go on without me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:20 am
im having to do 2 american lit assignments that will keep me busy for a while so i wont be on much cause of it  

SephysFangirl

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am
I will be on Tuesdays and Sunday but I have no idea if I will be on any other days since I have been working so much! PM and I will try to answer any questions you might have about the guild, rps, OOC etc  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:52 am
Will not be on this weekend.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

SephysFangirl

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm
sorry for my absentees but i've been up here in missouri being with family and all and really want to spend time with them since i only see them once a year and at home the internet is really bad but ill do my best to be on ok  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm
There is a high likely hood I'm gonna be inactive for this weekend, because my girlfriend and I are planning on getting together for school clothes shopping. I may be back on like Sunday evening hopefully.  

xXDomesticIceCreamXx

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Byakko Yasutsuki
Vice Captain

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 am
A situation has come up where I may not be able to get on as much anymore for a while. I apologize for any inconvenience but it can't be helped. I don't know when the situation will resolve itself, but I will try to get on whenever I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 pm
I will try to be on more  

RoseQueen666

Shameless Wench

11,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100

Silence_Walker

Vicious Humorist

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 pm
Hey, just letting ya know My computer's been out, and I've been swamped with College and work.
I should be back full-time in August.  
Depthless Imagination

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces