Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Sins of the past are the sins of the future Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm
Fairy Tail Profiles

Here is the roleplay smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am
User Image
"I won't let my friends die!"

~Just the basics~

My name is : Kylee Furbow
I am now : 19
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : female
I am a : Ice dragon slayer
My ranking is : S rank

~You think you know who I am?~

This is my tale : Kylee was young when her hometown was attacked bty dark wizards. Her mother took her to safety while her father fought with the other mages and he never returned. Kylee knew he was gone, but every so often she expects to see him in Fairy Tail. kylee was no prodigy child by any means, but once her mother died when she was twelve Kylee wandered alone. An old ice dragon found the girl near the mountains and took her in. From there Kylee's magic grew. She was no longer a simple ice magi but she was a dragon slayer. She loved her dragon dearly, but one day her dragon disappeared. The past seemed to be repeating itself.
People say I am : Kylee is quiet and mysterious. She doesn't talk mch to others in her guild, but she woukd defend them all with her life. She can be outgoing but those moods are extremely rare. Most of the time she is just an observer. A laid back, calm person. People don't cross her though because her temper can be a bit dangerous.
I can handle this :
+ Allies of our Guild
+ Fairy Tail Members
+ Sweets
So not my thing :
- Dark Wizards
- Disorder
- Dark Guilds

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : Fairy Tail
I'm the real boss : Kiraxbingbing-chan

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 am
User Image
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

~Just the basics~

My name is : Karima Agape Daharka-Musica
I am now : Twenty-two
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : Female
I am a : Caster-type "Creative Hyummnos" (Art & Song magic)
My ranking is : Guild Master

This is my tale : Karima was born into humble beginnings, but she was happy within her close, loving family of her parents, her grandmother, and her older brother Letobi. Her family was poor, making just enough to get by, but they were content with their small, cozy house. They took great pleasure in the littlest of blessings and weather through the tough times together. For Karima, her greatest one was Letobi, who would go out of his way to bring a smile on her face. Sometimes it was sweets, sometimes a toy, and once for her fifth birthday, he gave her a beautiful little hair accessory.

Her little world first began to crumble when a monster attack destroyed her town. That day was the first time Karima witnessed magic being used to battle . . . and the day she lost her grandmother, who despite her old age took up her ways as a former guild mage and fought to give the townspeople time to escape. It was as if that had been the catalyst for the things to come. At first life was almost normal again; they resettled and for a time her days were like the days in her hometown, sans grandmother.

When she was younger, Karima's passtime was drawing and singing. She loved to sing with her mother and her father, in the rare moments that the family was together with some spare time. She loved to draw the stories that her grandmother told her, stories of heroic knights and mages who fought off evil wizards and monsters. In her drawings, she would always draw Letobi as the hero, and her parents and grandmother as the hero's friends.

Karima discovered her magic quite by accident at the tender age of ten. She had been doodling and drew a design that she thought looked rather like a magic rune, and so going on a whim she played make-believe and imagined she was a mage. Drawing a bird, she pretended that she could summon it - and imagine her shock when from her paper a bird burst forth! It did not last long, however, and quickly disappeared. Delighted in her newfound power, the girl began to experiment on various things, learning about her magic and exactly what it could do.

Karima's parents soon discovered their daughter's budding abilities when she first mastered her magic over a new level of drawings and came to them with a large precious stone. Though they encouraged her to develop her abilities, they warned her not to create expensive things in fear that others would try to exploit that power. Such things never stay secret forever, however. A passing noble accidentally came across Karima using her art magic to cheer a lost child up and, realizing its potential, sought to buy her off her family. At first they were firm, but when the noble used his status against them there was nothing they could do.

Her life thereafter was miserable and lonely. The noble forced Karima to produce large amounts of money and riches, abusing her in a number of ways if she didn't comply or the quality wasn't to his standard. She was placed in substandard living conditions, and treated like an object. It was during these years that she developed hypoglycemia from the near-constant starvation. To try and ease her loneliness and put her mind off of her suffering, Karima began to develop a new language, specifically for singing, and would create people to speak with. This was how she discovered another part of her magic, but also another way that the noble could use her. In the latter half of her four-year imprisonment, she would be dressed up to look presentable and would be used as a form of entertainment in parties: a human songbird, with the abilities to create riches of all kinds.

Perhaps it was her captor's audacious shows of his little mage toy that drew attention to her slavery. Whatever the cause, word apparently reached a guild's ears and at first they attempted diplomacy. It failed, and one night Karima was awoken from her sleep by someone she thought she would never see again: her brother Letobi, now a guild mage, who had led a recovery team to rescue her. They were nearly out of the mansion when an unpredicted hitch in their planning threw everything into chaos. Fortunately, the group that Letobi had come with reacted swiftly, and once over the walls the team fled into the forests. To split their pursuers, the mages split up after confirming a rendevous point. By then the original escape plan had gone to shambles and it was just hit-and-miss from there. Hoping to throw off their trail, Letobi jumped into the storm-swollen river.

When Karima came to, she found herself surrounded by a group of people she couldn't recognize, asking her about her brother. She could remember nothing: neither the fate of her beloved Letobi, nor where she was. Sadly coming to the conclusion that he may be dead, the mages told her that they had found her through the tracking Lacrima that Letobi must have placed on her. They took her back to their guild in Magnolia Town, where, once she had recovered, she was invited into the ranks of Fairy Tail.

Her only problem was her fear of using her magic. Karima had been so scarred by her treatment in the noble's clutches that she refused to speak, and she refused to draw. Taking pity on her, Mikhail, the guildmaster, adopted her and worked to help her recover her love for the arts, something that Letobi had often spoken of before his dieappearance. It was a long process, and for a while there had been almost no change. Then one day, a year after her rescue, Mikhail presented her with something she had lost over five years ago: her treasured hair accessory, the one that her brother had given her as a child.

Touched by his kindness, and the kindness of his guild, Karima's overflowing gratitude unlocked her voice and she did the only thing she could think of doing at that moment: sing. Her love for the arts sparked with a new flame shortly after, and ever since then she has dedicated her life and magic to the guild and her foster father.

Her succession as Guild Master was almost a natural progression. Mikhail had named her his successor shortly before his death in a terrible battle. Though she grieved greatly for his loss, Karima resolved to keep his memory alive by following in the leadership he had left behind.

People say I am : Known as "Fairy Tail's Big Sister" in her days before becoming Guild Master, Karima's kind, sweet disposition is well known in Fiore. Karima has a mild, warm temperament, mannerly to all and always ready to help. Karima's mentality is a selfless one, constantly putting the safety and well being of others before her own. More critical people would call her a bleeding heart, but her actions and thoughts are entirely altruistic. Her heart is truly for the people, always seeking to better the lives of anyone and everyone she comes in contact with.

As an individual who is intensely artistic, one of the ways she seeks to do this is through music and art. Karima is an endless wellspring of creativity, and she often believes that the arts transcend all barriers, for no one needs to know words to understand them. Though imagination and creativity are assets, for Karima they can be flaws as well. Generally mature and an old head on young shoulders, she has her moments of air-headed clumsiness. Daydreaming, and thus inattention to her surroundings often lead to her tripping over her own to feet or getting lost. Her imagination can also cause her to be quite naive and gullible, as her trusting nature gives rise to a tendency to let her imagination get ahead of her and believe the things other people say.

A pacifist at heart, Karima believes in diplomacy before action. She abhors violence, and constantly strives to diffuse conflict and find the peaceful solution. Critisized for being a pushover, Karima will often refuse to fight back unless she understands that there is no convincing the other side. The only time she deviates from this is when friends, family, or guildmates are in immediate danger, or she sees blatant injustice. In those times, she will leap into action without a second thought, a Joan of Arc in heart and in action.

I can handle this :
+ The arts (music, drama, visual art, writing & poetry)
+ Her friends, family, and guild
+ Sweets
So not my thing :
- Her illnesses, because they prevent her from being of more help
- Violence & injustice
- Being alone

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : Fairy Tail
• Her guild mark is located on her left breast, over her heart, using it to symbolize the importance of her foster father's guild to her.
• Karima has a few accessories that she always wears:
> a gold medical identification necklace, indicating that she suffers from asthma and hypoglycemia.
> a silver bracelet with Fairy Tail's symbol (made of moonstone) set in the small rectangular plate.
> the multi-purpose hair accessory that her brother gave her all those years ago. When not in use, she uses it as a bookmark
• She carries a messenger bag with her everywhere, which contains:
> her artbook
> drawing tools
> a number of snacks
> a first aid kit
> a journal
> a book about medicinal botany
• The journal and book often have pressed flowers and plants in them, most of which have medicinal properties.
• Due to the dual-natured property of her magic, Karima can often be found in her spare time with at least one of her Familiars, learning and practicing Songs that require two or more voices.
• All of her Songs are sung in"Hyummnos", the language she invented during her imprisonment; to protect their information, all of her Familiars' profiles are written in this language.
• Karima has often been mistaken for her brother Letobi, or told that she strongly resembles him.
• Because of both her illnesses, Karima has less stamina than most other people and sometimes suffers dizzy or fainting spells if she hasn't eaten properly.
I'm the real boss : Aleyn of Farronbrook

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 am
User Image
"Nothing moves a mountain... Cept fer me."

~Just the basics~

My name is : Edward L. Armstrong
I am now : Twenty-three
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : Man
I am a : Earth God Slayer
My ranking is : SS

This is my tale : Edward comes from a long line of miners. His father was a miner. His fathers father was a miner. His fathers fathers father was a miner. Stretching all the way back to his fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers father. His family started out poor, but slowly, using the mines, his family managed to gain considerable wealth. Edwards fathers father, William L. Armstrong, bought the land rights to mines across the land, and Edward worked in the mines diligently. He gained a connection with the soil and stone, and actually managed some basic Earth magicks before he found his master. His master was a traveling mage, and came across the boy by total chance. The mage worked in the mines, teaching the boy Earth God Slaying magic in secret. Edward's family had a distaste for magic, considering it to be sacrilegious, and too easy. Unfortunately, his families long time in the mine finally caught up with them. While exploring the caves for mineral deposits, his entire family was killed in a cave-in. Edward discovered that the cave-in was not natural. His master had caused it so Edward could be freed. Edward wound up killing his master with the magic that he'd taught him. Edward maintained the mines easily by himself, being an Earth God Slayer made it easy. Edward eventually lost purpose. He hired people to maintain his mines while he searched across the land, hoping to discover himself. Luckily, he found Fairy Tail.
People say I am : A rough but gentle giant, somewhat rural, very loyal, strong of both mind and body, and very stubborn.
I can handle this :
+ Earth
+ Alcohol
+ Women
So not my thing :
- Sailing
- Flying
- People who talk to much.

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : It is currently unknown what Edwards alcoholic limit is, as no one has ever seen him puke, pass out, or have any signs of alcohol poisoning.
I'm the real boss : Baka-slash-chibi13

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:35 am
User Image
"Quote or Saying" (I may think of something....)

~Just the basics~

My name is : Kain Leingod
I am now : 19
You must be blind if you can't tell I'm a : Male
I am a : Heavenly Body Magic user, Ememental Magic user, and a Minor Re-quip Magic user.
My ranking is : SS

This is my tale : I was born to a family of great wizards and so I was taught magic ever since I could walk and talk. But do to my families fame a dark guild attacked our estate. I was am the last living survivor of my family. I only escaped becase my mother cast a fly spell on me that got me away safe. I landed outside of the Fairy Tale Guild where my parents had been long time Friends with the Guildmaster and his family. They took me in and gave me shelter soon I joined the guild. I continued to train my magic skills and found some nice friends among the other members. But I have never forgot that and to this day, have sworn vengance uppon the dark guild the slaughtered my family.
People say I am : very loyal and kind but can I become very monstrous if you get on my bad side. I am very fun guy but I know how and when to get serious.
I can handle this :
+ Music
+ Books
+ My Friends
So not my thing :
- Any and all Dark Guilds
- Death
- People who enjoy causing pain and suffering

~Behind me~

Extra, Extra hear all about it : Fairy Tale, My insignia is the color black and located on my back above my left shoulder blade, I have a rather large collection of swords, staffs and spell books.
I'm the real boss : Ken_X_Binshou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 am
FAIRY TAIL SS  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points