Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
velgar is seeking a mate! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is 00shoe sexi?
  yes
  no
  00shoe...who?
  he is sexy beyond comparison...
  i want him in my bed!
View Results

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am
ok yall its me bryceninja! my Fursona, Velgar is seeking a mate !!!!! yay! ok now i was kinda holding out for 00shoe but he is probaly beating guys off with a stick. note this is for RP only! so look im going to list some stuff and i want you to answer honestly between 1-10 you got that! good!

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness
Tomboyishness( girls only)
prettyboyness( if thats a word, guys only)

also i would like to hear your opinions on interspecies mating because i am a fox fur but i don't mind other species. Now please just answer honestly and have fun filling this out!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm
bryceninja
ok yall its me bryceninja! my Fursona, Velgar is seeking a mate !!!!! yay! ok now i was kinda holding out for 00shoe but he is probaly beating guys off with a stick. note this is for RP only! so look im going to list some stuff and i want you to answer honestly between 1-10 you got that! good!

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

also i would like to hear your opinions on interspecies mating because i am a fox fur but i don't mind other species. Now please just answer honestly and have fun filling this out!

I find beating them off with my hands is more effective.  

00Shoe
Captain

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 pm
00Shoe
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

O_o *is confused*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:43 pm
00Shoe
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

*knucklebump*  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

mr_white19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm
00Shoe
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

a stick works too. Just be sure to use the mighty beating stick and not the stick of mighty beating.... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 am
00Shoe
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

I find that 'sticks' can work two, but then it's a different verb.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:47 am
Am I the only one here that found the term 'beating off' somewhat awkward? xD

Sorry, my mind has been poisoned since the beginning of 7th grade cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
Am I the only one here that found the term 'beating off' somewhat awkward? xD

Sorry, my mind has been poisoned since the beginning of 7th grade cat_sweatdrop

the total point babe, total point ((heehee point)  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm
enzerubebii98255

Velgar is a fox furry are you ok with that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:19 pm
yes im not raciest by fun nor skin (lived in special ed all my life)  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:32 pm
enzerubebii98255
yes im not raciest by fun nor skin (lived in special ed all my life)

me as well, i have Aspurgers Disorder and im also Bi-polar. this romance is strictly RP are you aware of that? i won't ask you for real life info, so don't ask me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 pm
(yes yes i 100% understand smile laughing lake is at the tavern now being a chicken if curious  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:41 pm
00Shoe
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

lol...this sounds so wrong, exspecially when you consider the purpose of this thread xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm
bryceninja

honesty
trustworthy
sarcasm
coolness

Well, before I start answering your questions, it would be good for me to let you know who and what my main fursona is. She's a white sibarian tiger anthro that goes by the name of Kuro Metsuki. In most rp's, I make her play the part of a rouge, assassin or any other role that would require some form of fighting.

Honesty - 7: Everyone has their little secrets, even Kuro. Most her secrets involve her profession. If she's not playing the part of the assassin, her honesty is closer to an 8.
Trustworthy - 7: She will do things behind peoples back if she thinks it's for the best. If she's playing the role of an assassin, it drops to 6, since there is a bit of lying involved with the profession. She'll also lie about killing someone if she diidn't think the target deserved to die.
Sarcasm - Not exactly sure what you mean by this. If it's how well she can take sarcasm, than a 6 maybe. If it's how often she's dishes out sarcasm, closer to a 5. It all depends on what she is and who she's around.
Coolness - 7: There's a certain degree of coolness that comes with being an assassin, or any other profession along that line. When she's not on a job, she's more laid back and comfortable to be around.
Tomboyishness - 7: You can't really expect a female assassin to be that girly. She does dress in a more femanine attire for what she does, and she does still let some of her female qualities show through since it can help her get closer to her quary.  

Nandoral

Relationships

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces