Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
Okay, the orignal name was loving Hatred, but it didn't go with the theme so. Shizuo and Izaya still hate each other, but their "haters-with-benifits", if I may. Here's the plot line:
Shizuo comes home from another hard day of workin' and finds izaya sleeping in his bed after sneaking in again. He get mad, yells, wakes up poor uke Izaya, and gives up trying to get him out. After a game of chase, izaya practically throws himself at Shizuo, but dense dummy blonde don't give two licks. Let's just say Shizuo has a habit of throwing poor Iza-chan into walls. after retreating to the bedroom, he realizes izaya isn't coming after him Shizu-chan sees he's given Izaya a concustion and his leg did a 360. So,(here's where YOU AND I come in) Shizuo is force to deal with the guilt and take care of Izaya, who started calling him,"My little monster.(My little monster, my little monster lol XD)", while he recovers and Shizu finds himself wondering if he was in love with the demon. Izaya makes his feelings very clear to Shizu, but.... pfft. dense dummy blondie doesn't get it, but finds himself more and more relaxed around iza-chan and one day the "My little monster" thing gets Shizuo real mad and he pretty much rapes Izaya.(poor uke)

Profile:
Name: Izaya Orihira
bio: unknown
likes: annoying Shizu-chan, humans, his monster Shizu-chan
dilikes: getting hit by Shizu-chan being THROWN into a wall
seme or uke: Uke
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Can I join?  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Can I join?

you can has a yes. lol, yes you can join. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm
who would i play i confused myself ><  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm
you'd be Shizuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 pm
Profile:
Name: Shizuo
bio: unknown
dilikes: izaya sneaking into his bed room
seme or uke: seme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 am
it's fine. although a slight spell error. His name's Shizuo the pairing is Shizaya. XD it's okay though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 pm
I corrected it.. Would you mind starting ><  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm
((kk))

Izaya sighed, he hated being stuck inside. Especially with Shizuo. It'd been at least two days after the brutal asslat and Izaya would barely let the montser near him anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm
Shizou walked into the room where Izaya was. He sighed. "Izaya stop mopping around I need help with some stuff in the house"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm
"I can't f**king move dumbarse." Izaya grumbled, pointing at his broken leg."That's the only reason I'm stuck here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 pm
"You can move you just don't want to," He hands him something to assist with walking. I need help with simple things...  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm
"Get away from me." Izaya growled, almost at the edge of his seat and tears threating to fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm
" FINE!" he stormed out slamming the door behind,he leaned against the wall for a few seconds and then left  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces