Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HYENAS!!! ~<3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold.
  <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm
Okay, so I've wanted to do this for a while, but I just never got around to it before. Well, now I have finally gotten around to it, so now we can haz hyena clan! biggrin

~Rainshine's Hyena Clan~

The thread is open for discussion to all furries (and non-furs who are just curious, as long as they don't be rude...) so even if you aren't a hyena, you should totally go on and post some. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am
interesting I'll check it out sometime 3nodding  

mr_white19

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am
lightspeedlancer
interesting I'll check it out sometime 3nodding
Thankx. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten

there i deleted all my posts and im sorry for typing out of turn  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten
bryceninja

Velgar snarled and his grip tightened on the handle of his Greatsword. He was raised by Hyena's and they tortured and maimed him every day of his life. so you can see Vel is not very fond of them.

Umm... what are you doing? This isn't a roleplaying thread.
Not to mention the fact that it kind of hurts my feelings that you would post on a thread that was meant for hyenas and hyena lovers about how your character was mistreated by hyenas and now he hates them... This is obviously not the right thread for your post, I'm afraid. cat_stare

Vel hate hyena's...Vel's like Timon from lion king... Me personally i love Hyena's to death, they are way cooler than lions! Accually the hyena is one of the only animals in Africa that can punk the lion which is awesome!
But you still posted out of order. This isn't a roleplaying thread. It was really only intended to be used as a link to the main thread I made for my clan.

Every clan has to have an enemy...
-sigh- It's NOT roleplay!
I just wanted to make a haven where all my fellow hyena fans could gather and talk without people being rude to us.
Also... how can you say hyenas are better than lions? All furries are created equal, sir.
(and, being the Grammar Hyena that I am... when you are using the plural form of a word, you do not use an apostrophe before the s. The word is hyenas, not hyena's. Just thought you should know...)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten

i posted that i was sorry and deleted that post...and all the others for that matter, and again im sorry for intruding, perhaps in the future Velgar can get over hating HyenaS and we can get along  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 pm
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten

i posted that i was sorry and deleted that post...and all the others for that matter, and don't make fun of my grammer, as i have Dyslexya

I'm sorry for continuing; I didn't realize you had deleted your posts until after I wrote that. Please forgive my hard-headeness.

However, I don't appreciate the second half of the above post.
1.) I wasn't making fun of you in any manner. I was just telling you that there was a problem. That's not making fun.
2.) Dyslexia doesn't make you bad at grammar. It mixes up the letters in words so that you can't spell or read very well. You don't seem to have any problem at all with spelling; you just didn't know the plural/possesive rule, so I pointed it out to you.

I don't mind you being here or posting at all; we can get along just fine now that the misunderstanding is cleared. I do, however, feel extremely bothered by people who try to make up excuses for not thinking. Just say you didn't know; don't try to tell me you have dyslexia when you don't. cat_stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 pm
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten

i posted that i was sorry and deleted that post...and all the others for that matter, and again im sorry for intruding, perhaps in the future Velgar can get over hating HyenaS and we can get along

-sigh- You're not intruding anymore. It's fine. We can be friends, as long as you don't lie to me.
To tell you the truth, I'm almost at the end of getting over my hatred of foxes (There's a really long story behind it, and I don't really feel like talking about it now.) so I guess you and I are in the same boat at the present moment.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten

i posted that i was sorry and deleted that post...and all the others for that matter, and don't make fun of my grammer, as i have Dyslexya

I'm sorry for continuing; I didn't realize you had deleted your posts until after I wrote that. Please forgive my hard-headeness.

1.) I wasn't making fun of you in any manner. I was just telling you that there was a problem. That's not making fun.
2.) Dyslexia doesn't make you bad at grammar. It mixes up the letters in words so that you can't spell or read very well. You don't seem to have any problem at all with spelling; you just didn't know the plural/possesive rule, so I pointed it out to you.

I don't mind you being here or posting at all; we can get along just fine now that the misunderstanding is cleared. I do, however, feel extremely bothered by people who try to make up excuses for not thinking. Just say you didn't know; don't try to tell me you have dyslexia when you don't. cat_stare

i do have Dislexya, first of all...and a few others you might find appeaseing like Asburgers Syndrome and im also Bipolar. secondly i can prove such with medical records and a diognostics sheet  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten
bryceninja
Celtic zombie-kitten

i do have Dislexya, first of all...and a few others you might find appeaseing like Asburgers Syndrome and im also Bipolar. secondly i can prove such with medical records and a diognostics sheet
Your spelling is perfect.
I never meant you any offense, but I am seriously tiring of this conversation...
Wanna start over and pretend none of this ever happened? O_O  

Celtic zombie-kitten

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas