Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The skies above Ethral Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 pm
Those accompanying Tempest should post here, the flight is about one hour in. A good area to ask Tempest some questions about her, the island, or Alex and Tobias. Also you should talk among yourselves. Tempest is a fairly large dragon, and the inside of the dome has a 20 foot radius. A ten foot diameter area is nothing but Tempest's scales, which are smooth to the touch and a cool temperature. The rest is ice, seemingly smooth yet rough enough to have a somewhat stable footing. Pressure is equalized inside, so one's ears don't pop, or any other such effect. One can feel a cool breeze originating from a small sapphire directly in the center of the dome. One person cannot reach the gem, but a couple people could in theory stack to touch it. It would be freezing to the touch and cause immediate frostbite regardless of any sort of resistance. All the ice is very resistant to fire or any other source of melting effects. Gravity is also always regulated so that one is always standing on the side by Tempest's back. Have fun, and I will move everybody to the island in a few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 pm
With all the wonder that occurred in what seemed like seconds, Sangre ignored most of it. The whole dazzling effect didn't seem to phase him, but quickly however this state of mind suddenly broke.

"Ahhh!!!!" Sangre shouted, running around the confines of the ice dome. He tripped on a mysterious lump, and received a blistering mouthful of ice and cold. "Org aggeage bable de himp ne." Was all that Sangre could mumbled with his face buried in ice. He slowly lifted his head up, using his arms as supports for his upper body while his legs remained limp. Sangre's face was pink, his nose a vibrant red and his hair sparkling with snowy crystals. The tattered boy crunched up his face, angry from what happened, his eyes even redder than before, the snow in his hair liquified and fell of and his face returned to its normal color. Heat radiated off of him but only to him. The bitter cold and his heat balanced each other and Sangre stood up, focused. "Well...I for one...think this is weird...and-" He stopped looking at the others, even the so called angel said she would fly behind. "You all are weak..." He ended with an insult, a perfect way to begin a journey trapped in an ice dome with several people on a flying dragon. "So...where are we going Dragon lady?" Sangre asked simply, forgetting what was already told to him, at least ten times or more.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 pm
"Wunderbar!" exclaimed Fleischer as he looked at the surrounding area. Such a drastic translation in such a short time. Was this for real or was the pain killer just making it up? Frankly, he didn't care! Ice and metal boots, connect the dots and you get broken ice, but at the time it was ice + metal bottom boots = ice scatting. Fleischer got a few feet before having his dreams crushed, and his face flat on the floor. "Aw... I vanted to slide! Ha ha ha!" it wasn't him talking, but more from the drugs. He was laughing all the way until back on his feet.

You know when you forget something when you get that itch in the back of your head. Fleischer suddenly got that feeling that he was missing something, important. He stopped and thought for a second, remembering anything of use. Medical supplies, names, dates, money, ect. and nothing reminded him, the drugs made thinking straight difficult. Then it hit him, both the thought and the wall. The old man that he had saved, never payed him back.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU#@%@!" he yelled... ok you would too if your only pay is from injured people, and lose pay because of a dragon lady that sends you on an international quest to save the world from darkness a second time and to keep a boy that freezes stuff. You get the point.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 pm
SPACEDurithill rolled his eyes at Sangre. It was becoming ever more apparent just how immature this kid was. He was much more so than he was supposed to be at this. "Must you always be so utterly childish in all manner of things?" Durithill muttered with a sigh as he began walking towards the edge of the ice dome. "And we are headed to Effiria Isle, the capital of the merchant empire of Alexander Gingerback." Durithill explained as he sat down and leaned against the edge of the ice dome. Of course, he didn't expect the kid to know who that was. He would probably just shout something about how the name sounded stupid or something. Durithill pulled the card Tobias had given him out of his pocket and examined it for a moment, thinking to himself about the whole situation. After a moment he just sighed and placed it back into his pocket before pulling out a book to read for the rest of the journey, provided the kid didn't disturb him.  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 am
The master of electricity laid on the scale region of tempest, with his hands laced behind his head; acting as a pillow for a portion of the trip there. Since the ride was going to be for a few hours Calypso felt that it was good that he would finish his sleep before they would arrive at the isle. He remained distant from the group to avoid getting woke up on accident. At first Calypso was going to politely decline tempest's offer, for his way was much faster and it didn't involve company of immature or scared people. To others calypso may have been seen as immature but Sangre was the bad kind of immature. The kind that made people around him disliked. But the kid was here so beneath that demeanor had to lie abilities that would help them on their journey. And then there was the doctor. Calypso could understand the fear coming from him but commended his bravery on showing up. The rest of the gang seemed okay. The master of electricity then realized that he didn't know the coordinates to the isle, alas he couldn't travel there alone.

Moments after Durthill questioned the maturity level of Sangre, Calypso's eyes slowly opened, staring at the ice dome that they were protected in during their trip here. A part of him questioned how he even got sleep in this condition but then again anyplace can be a bed if you're tired enough. The master got up and engaged in a quick stretch, eyeballing the company that he was with in the process. They were more than likely participating for the minotaur that invaded the bar, While that was not exactly on Calypso's mind at the moment. He still had no idea who this Alex person was; his mind did not remember yet. He walked over towards the nearest part of the dome that was close to Tempest's head so that he could ask her more about the man; hopefully he would be able to remember. "Can you tell me more about Alex? And i didn't catch your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 am
He had no need, his purpose, mysterious as it was, was solid. Sangre's eyes peered over to the lightning man and he rushed over to the center of the group and utter blatantly. "Well I'm Sangre!!!" Fire spat out a disarray of red sparks, then he uttered to Durthrill, "So who is this gingerbread man you speak of?" Sangre creative mind wandered briefly, plentiful thoughts rushed and attacked his simplistic thinking. He got a picture of a man walking with a stick and had a gimpy leg. The man walked on clouds, he turned to face Sangre. The man's face was old and bitter, but made from gingerbread. His eyes morphed into color blues and pinks of gumdrops.

Sangre shook his head and the image of the gingerbread man shattered to pieces, "Seems tasty..." He cracked his knuckles fiercely, a pathetic attempt to intimidate. Sangre crouched and placed his hands forward. Fire centered into a ball from his hands and it kept a small area warm. People could feel warmth radiate from Sangre's ball of fire and his body.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Red Liquorice

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:15 pm
Selene just stared. It was so fast and exhilarating the way the dragon moved up into the air. Just a few hours, with these interesting people. And then its on to a hunt on an isle. That was the goal to the best of her knowledge.

Selene watched as a kid, around her age, act kind of weird and say some odd things, before pulling fire from his hands. That was oddly cool. But maybe Selene was just bored and was entertained a bit too easy.

"Maybe I will make a target and practice shooting my arrows. Aw never mind that idea."She was thinking aloud. She decided to sit side saddle on the dragon and watch everyone, while waiting for something more to do.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 am
♫Of course I'm beautiful.♫

Venustas sat silently, her legs folded beneath her and her chrome-like wings were folded around her body. Her face was down and her eyes were closed, as though she were focusing or praying, trying to drown out the beings around her as her irritability began to tickle her mind. She was irritated that she couldn't fly.

Sangre was slowly causing her blood to boil. His voice in itself was irritating enough to make her want to deck the kid in the face. Suddenly, Venustas jerked around and her wings flared away from her body, her grey eyes cold and piercing. "Okay kid. Listen to me. I've been through enough s**t in the past few days, and the last thing I need is your persistent and mindless dialogue clouding my thoughts." She paused and smirked. "You probably didn't understand anything I said did you?" She didn't wait for his response. "To put it in more simple terms for your simplistic mind, shut the hell up." With that Venustas turned back to her original state, quiet and closed off, though her heart was hammering some from the anger that she almost let rob her of her control.

♫Just as an angel should be.♫

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm
A small sigh originated from the crystal, clearly disappointed with those on the dragon's back. Just my luck she thought, simply gliding at this point. A brat, a cursed person, a moody angel, and a master with amnesia. The only seemingly normal person is a doctor, but his accent bugs my ears. Some find. "Master Calypso, do you really not remember? I understood the sealing had strange effects upon this world, but you and Alex fought side by side on more than one occasion. You do not even remember what you mortals call me?" She said in a voice choked with sadness. The dragon was silent for a few moments as she regained control and listened to what was going on in the dome. "My name among you is Frozen Tempest, but you used to call me Frost......" the voice murmured, just loud enough for Calypso to hear.

"We will approach the barrier before Efferia Island soon. I suggest you get any last minute questions out of your mind and prepare for landing" Tempest called, beginning a slow descent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 pm
SPACEAh good, they were beginning to get close to the island. The sooner they got there, the sooner he could get away from that annoying kid. "I do have a request, Madam Tempest." Durithill said as he set his book aside and got up. "Would it be possible to wash my clothes before we meet with Mr. Gingerback. They are positively filthy, and these rags I am currently wearing make me uncomfortable." Durithill's original clothes were still soaked and dripping wet with blood from the fight with the lizard man in the bar, and his current clothes were a little torn up from the fight with its shadow copies and the minotaur. Although most of the damage was from the little brat with fire powers who decided to try and help by setting the real fighters on fire. Plus the short sleeves and lack of gloves made him incredibly uncomfortable, and even more so every moment that passed. It would be a huge relief to him to get his clothes cleaned as soon as possible.  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm
Sangre was in his own mind, and everyone was to slow for him. He saw the winged mistress, a foul creature of sorts. He turned his head in disgust and uttered delicately, "I don't take kindly to people-" His lips oddly perked up, "-who insult me." He clenched his fist and fiery anger, a flash of heat excreted abruptly. "You should not underestimate me..." Sangre's red eyes seemingly lost that childish innocence. Becoming full of deviousness, his eyes shot through Venustas, drilling death into her heart. "I would love to kill an angel." He laughed subtly, feeling a deep sense of gratitude. Hmmm, seems as though we are landing soon, and I guess I can meet this gingerbread man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am
((What the s**t is going on?))

Naru and Zero stod apart from the others, keeping to themselves. The Master of Darkness had no true desire for the others to know who he was, and Zero was still practicing and experimenting with his powers, on an atempt to make himself stronger and push his limits. Though, without atually fighting, the process was slow and tedious, if not impossible.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 am
Tempest audibly yawned, and muttered some sort of agreement toward Durithill and announced that they would be landing soon. All that those in side could hear was the creaking of wings and a small grunt as they landed. The dome melted away, as is ice's duty in the tropics, showing off that they were on a slab of frozen surf still in the middle of the ocean. However, something was odd about the ocean in front of them. It seemed to be there, and yet somehow one's mind screamed foul at the waves. Tempest snorted and said "One could sail or swim all they like, and yet not find a single entrance to Efferia Island. By some great feat of magic Alex had managed to lift an entire island from this realm, hiding it inside the light domain......I personally have no idea how it stays there, considering how that jackass is gone most of the time" She grumbled, motioning for the passengers to disembark. Most people would find themselves with a headache for staring at the space too long, so Tempest began chanting once more in the burning language.

A stream of runes materialized, circling around each person's head. In their minds, one sentence repeated endlessly waiting for an answer. Do you accept the will of Alexander Gingerback? This only required a simple, one word answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm
Fleischer had no idea as to what the was going on around him. Was this all some contorted and twisted dream? The ice melting and the land mass that was sure to appear, it seemed like some heavy magic... Truth and all, Fleischer was never a big fan of magic or the people that used it. It was just too... complicated. Science on the other hand was simple, refined, LOGICAL.

Fleischer nearly fell off of the dragon, instead grabbing hold of himself and wobbly standing. Flying was a first time, and very possibly a last time experience that he wished to avoid. Suddenly, he heard a voice from inside his head. Confused as to what it was wishing for him to do, "Alexander Gingerback?" who was this person? Fleischer knew from a previous experience that swearing oaths without question usually ended badly... so he kept his mouth shut. He wanted to know more about this man before he signed his life away on words alone.

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Red Liquorice

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Selene looked puzzled. Why would he need my acceptance i just want an adventure. Well if it gets me somewhere why not.

"Yes" Selene said aloud to the runes around her head.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff