Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SO ▪ ▫ ғᴀᴍιʟιᴀʀ 「profiles」 dnp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

this is the thread holding profiles to the role-play ;; SO familiar

do not post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

「 SOUL 」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

「 ROLE 」 Wind God's Familiar

「 LEGAL NAME 」Last, Saphamestal

「 PREFERRED NAME 」 Saffy (among fans/humans // Kyo or Angel)

「 GENDER 」 female

「 BIRTH DATE 」 May 18th

「 AGE 」 Wouldn't you love to know, darling? (appears twenty one)

「 HEIGHT 」 five feet four inches

「 WEIGHT 」 one hundred twenty five pounds

「 PERSONALITY 」 Bubbly, confident, childish - all these terms adequately describe the self-proclaimed fashionista. (Though one only has to look at her clothing to admit that her claim has some definite merit to it.) Her sassy attitude have exasperated quite a lot of her colleagues, and yet among her friends, she can be quite the friendly, outgoing one. Still, her flirtatious tendencies and mischievousness often make people overlook her other traits, but Saffy doesn't seem to mind much - as it's the cover up image that she likes others to see her as.

「 BIOGRAPHY 」self explanatory - one paragraph minimum - more is loved

「 MISCELLANEOUS 」Fallen Angel Gimmick
idol name // Angelica
human name // Tachibana, Kyo
theme song // The Boys

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

SOUL Reku1495

ROLE Fire Familiar

LEGAL NAME Hirumi Hebimaru

PREFERRED NAME Ru

GENDER Female

BIRTH DATE May Ninth

AGE Ha! Babe, I'm timeless~! *wink* (Appears around seventeen, maybe eighteen)

HEIGHT Five feet six inches

WEIGHT One hundred and thirteen pounds

PERSONALITY What can I say? I'm fabulous and I know it! Though, most say my Familiar form suits me; not that I'm untrustworthy like a snake, no! I just have a tendency to have tongue like one. And I'm quick to strike, too. Hehe... Fire Familiar, fiery temper, right? Kinda goes hand in hand. It's not also the best way to make friends, but still. I know I can be sarcastic and aggressive, and sure, I'm proud as a peacock! But I'm not all bad... I am fiercely protective of my master and friends, and though that stupid water Familiar will probably tell you otherwise, I have my shining moments where I can say something sorta wise and intelligent! Hey, now! We can't all be the brightest bulbs around!

BIOGRAPHY I don't remember much of my past. The years sorta blend together after awhile. But I do remember when I met the Fire God. I hated his guts. But, that's nothing new. I had been very weak at the time, I had never done very well on my own, and he must've taken pity on me or something. He helped me get back on my feet, and since I always repay a debt, I promised him I'd stick around to protect him and become his Familiar. We made the pact and I've been with him ever since.

Lately, though, things have been getting pretty exciting. This new Goddess? She's something! A human, for starters! I'm not sure just what to think of her so far, but I think she's okay. The other Familiars seem to be okay with her (for now). Of course, her new Familiar might be a bit of a handful for her... But if you ask me, I think this whole thing might just work out! As long as she keeps her mits of the water Familiar... Hey, wait! What are still-!? You never heard a thing, got that? *blush* Not a thing!!

MISCELLANEOUS Familiar Form || Secretly, when I have the chance, I... paint. I don't think anyone but my master knows, though, so don't go opening that big mouth of your's, okay?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

「 SOUL 」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

「 ROLE 」 The "Fallen Angel"

「 LEGAL NAME 」Last, First

「 PREFERRED NAME 」

「 GENDER 」 male

「 BIRTH DATE 」

「 AGE 」 (appears twenty one)

「 HEIGHT 」

「 WEIGHT 」

「 PERSONALITY 」

「 BIOGRAPHY 」self explanatory - one paragraph minimum - more is loved

「 MISCELLANEOUS 」Fallen Angel Gimmick
idol name //
human name //
theme song // song

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

SOUL Reku1495

ROLE the Water Goddess

LEGAL NAME Himemiko, Mizumi

PREFERRED NAME Mizu-chi~

GENDER Female

BIRTH DATE April Second

AGE Let's see... One, two... *starts counting fingers* Uh... (appears around seventten)

HEIGHT Five feet, three inches

WEIGHT One hundred and three pounds

PERSONALITY Ano... Mizu-chi is friendly, and very nice, and very cute, yes? She is soft-spoken, people say, and very child-like. She is polite for the most part, but can sometimes be very stubborn and naive. She likes people, and is very trusting. If it wasn't for Muzi-chi's familiar, she'd probably be in a lot of trouble all of the time! But he's so smart, he keeps her out of trouble~! Not that she's not smart! Mizu-chi is a lot smarter than most give her credit for; her familiar says it's because she acts so much like an airhead and a kid... Mizu-chi loves girly things, especially small animals; she is always gentle towards them, and the people she loves. Unless she gets angry, then she's a little... What's the word...Oh! Fiesty! That's what Mizu-chi's familiar always says~! But Mizu-chi's one to easily forgive, so now worries~!

BIOGRAPHY Mizu-chi is not sure just where she came from; she's been the Water Goddess as far back as she can remember. And though she loves all the gods, she was always a little lonely. Ru-chan was the only other girl around most of the time, since the wind familiar was always running off. And even Ru-chan had to go away when the Fire God left. Though, since Mizu-chi is the the Fire God's friend, sometimes Ru is allowed to stay a little longer when they visit!

Lately, though, Ru's been acting funny; and Mizu-chi knows why! But she isn't about to tell~! Muzi-chi isn't sure if her familiar has caught on, though, given that there's something else to focus on. A new Earth Goddess is here and now Mizu-chi has another girl to play with! She seems nice and enough, and Mizu-chi wishes her familiar would lighten up... *pout* But he'll come around; Mizu-chi will make sure of it~!

MISCELLANEOUS Mizu-chi loves clothes and has a very large closest in her underwater temple~ She also knows how to play the flute~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

「 SOUL 」 XxHakaxX

「 ROLE 」 Water Familiar

「 LEGAL NAME 」Shimizu, Ren

「 PREFERRED NAME 」 I don’t care for nicknames…Although I bet a certain someone will have fun making one up for me….

「 GENDER 」Male

「 BIRTH DATE 」November Eleventh

「 AGE 」Is that really something you need to know? (Looks around twenty)

「 HEIGHT 」 Six feet

「 WEIGHT 」One hundred and fifty pounds

「 PERSONALITY 」I am usually very calm and quiet and my mind is always in a soothing place or lost in thoughts. I tend to keep away from loud gatherings but I am never far from my mistresses’ side. I suppose you may say that I am witty and that I always have an answer for everything. Some people may take my personal brand of intellect as snarky, sarcastic and sometimes harsh. So what, I am the way I am and I don’t plan to change. When in the company of that damn Water Familiar I find myself having to stoop down to her level in order for her to see sense and to keep her off my back. *Smiles* Don’t put me down as some heartless being, when I get close to someone I become very protective of them but my lack of trust means it will take a good while before I accept someone as a friend. I can be reckless when it comes to helping out my mistress…even that Fire Familiar sometimes has me doing stupid things. Although, I have to admit…It can be quite fun spending time with that Firery hothead…and the expression on her face when I pour water over her is always priceless.

「 BIOGRAPHY 」You seriously want me to go through this with you? Well I suppose a small summary will quench you curiosity. Like my fellow Familiars I have lived a long life at my mistresses’ side. I don’t remember a lot from my younger years save for a few unpleasant memories. You see, I started out life at the bottom of the food chain and underwent a lot of torture. I often tried to run from my life but I never got too far and was always brought back down to reality kicking and screaming. Obviously, my distrust for humans is not without reason. They are cowardly, greedy, sneaky and conniving beings. They take what they want without any thought for those around them nor do they show any sign of restraint. Now, I don't have to tell you anything other than what is needed, right? So I am going to skip ahead by a few years to the time when I first met the Water Goddess.

I was at my lowest and ready to give up when my Goddess found me. She was not the brightest spark in mind, yet her presence lit up the entire room. She was the kindest person I had ever met…and she healed me. Not just physically by emotionally. She took me in when I had nowhere else to go and for that I am truly indebted to her. A pact was made out of pure trust and understanding. I will follow her to the ends of the world and not once will I question her… Of course, I do question her interest in this new Earth Goddess. Like I said before, my mistress is not the brightest of sparks and so I often find myself worrying about her being a bit too trusting…

Well, I can safely say that there is never really a dull moment and with Ru around I find my moments of peace and quiet growing fewer in number by the day. It’s not like I don’t mind her company, in fact I find her rather amusing. She is easy to annoy and a bit predictable at times. *Smirks* Hmm? I guess you could say I like her….. Wait, what conclusion are you drawing in that overly curious head of yours? Think what you like. Hmph, are we done here?

「 MISCELLANEOUS 」||Familiar Form||

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas