Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 pm
ok quick question.

I own a guild that has 18 subforms that I'm not useing and want to create a new guild that wouldn't need so many.

So the question is would it be better to buy a new guild or to use old guild or buy an old guild with less subforms?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm
I think you should buy a new one and sell the old one to someone that wants it...  

Lane-kun

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm
Thats kinda what I was thinking of doing but it looks like more guild are for sell then people who want to buy them  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 am
I'm going to sell my old guild and start a new one. If anyone like to make one with me we can talk about what to make it.  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 pm
I'm interested in making a new guild with you. I actually have a dead guild (ownership was passed to me) that has 5 subforums. We can clean it up and start a new guild on that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm
Sounds nice I'm thinking of a rp guild that alright with you?  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Yeah, I'm good with that. Sounds like fun, actually (: Here's the link to the guild: Royal Garden

Since it was a guild based on a certain anime/manga, it died pretty fast, haha. It's been a dead for awhile and I had no idea what to do with it. There's a lot to clean up, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm
Wow is looks like it was big before it died.  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm
It was, actually. Lots of active members and active topics and stuff. The the owner disappeared, passed ownership to the last vice captain, before she passed it over to me. It was pretty successful until the original captain left, basically. Everything just slowly died from there. So, think this guild'll do? Like I said, there's a lot to clean up, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:03 pm
You guys need any help?  

Lane-kun

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm
I think it will.

Now what kind of roleplay should we make it?

Lane-san - its fine with me if you help out I always think more people helping to creat something the better it could be.

OK the idea I was thinking of useing is a city in the sky. Don't really have a plot for the guild just that location.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 pm
@Lane: It's mostly a lot to clean up. But yeah, there's loads you can help with (:

@Mystic: City in the sky? Its interesting, but it has to have more than just the location. Also, maybe we should just have a roleplay guild that lets people have a whole variety? If it's just one specific type of roleplay, it's probably more likely to have less members due to preferences and trying to find the guild.

If we make a guild with a variety (subforums: fantasy, adventure, romance, series-related) might be a bit more popular while adding subforums (exsubforum: post layout creation, character pic) that help roleplayers in the guild and out in the forums. Just a suggestion, though. Or maybe we can have that variety while centering all focus that all the events happen in a city in the sky?  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:29 pm
Neverending - I like that idea. And maybe we could have a main rp that changes. Like the most popular rp can become the major rp till it dies off.

And  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm
Can it have a purple turtle named Paul?  

Lane-kun

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 pm
Lane - Do you want one?  
Guild Owners Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff