Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Favorite evil villan? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeweel

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm
question  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm
sephiroth of course!
most hated: kefka  

Shiny Chelle

Ruthless Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150

moonlight_8_grace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 pm
I really believe Sephiroth is my favorite villian. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am
Sephiroth hands down. No one can deny his badass-ness.  

NastyNate27

the aimless zora RP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 pm
1. Kefka(purest of evil)
2. Exdeath
3. The Emperor
4. Golbez
5. Kuja
6. Gilgamesh
7. Ultimecia
8. Cloud of darkness
9. Gabranth
10. Sephiroth ( most hated bite me)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 pm
1) Kefka
2) Caius
3) Sephiroth
4) Kuja
5) Exdeath  

tolliverasleon

the aimless zora RP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:55 am
All hail kefka!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 am
It's so hard to decide. I do both really like Kefka, and Sephiroth, but I think I prefer Kefka, because he provides some of the funniest lines in FF6. I think Seymour is probably my least favourite. His slimy voice and the fact he's Yuna's anti-love interest annoys me.
But I like Gabranth... but can he really be called evil?

Bollicina

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

the aimless zora RP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:52 am
londerland
It's so hard to decide. I do both really like Kefka, and Sephiroth, but I think I prefer Kefka, because he provides some of the funniest lines in FF6. I think Seymour is probably my least favourite. His slimy voice and the fact he's Yuna's anti-love interest annoys me.

Can kefka be called a villain he may want to destroy but the reason is to destroy all war and hatred and all bad things.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 am
the aimless zora RP
londerland

Can kefka be called a villain he may want to destroy but the reason is to destroy all war and hatred and all bad things.

But can destroying things in order to destroy bad things be called honorable? I think, in that case, then yes, Kefka is a villian.  

Bollicina

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

the aimless zora RP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 am
londerland
the aimless zora RP
londerland

But can destroying things in order to destroy bad things be called honorable? I think, in that case, then yes, Kefka is a villian.

Such a terra response  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 am
londerland
the aimless zora RP
londerland

Such a terra response  

the aimless zora RP

Bollicina

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am
the aimless zora RP
londerland
the aimless zora RP
londerland

Such a terra response

Haha. I didn't intend it to be, that's just what I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am
londerland
the aimless zora RP
londerland
the aimless zora RP
londerland

Such a terra response

Haha. I didn't intend it to be, that's just what I think.

Lol  

the aimless zora RP

marieaskelinton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
KADAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items