Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil:the alex stone chronicles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am
Alright here's the thing,I know this guild needs some action and im too late to join the active post known as the mall reprise so I've started my own,I have no idea if its okay but it should be.you guys need all the fun you can get.so I Will play the New bad guy,Alex stone who is trying to make a more advanced version of the uroboros virus and take over the world,I've already made a profile for my character.this is another fresh rp for the guild,so come and rp with me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 am
Alex had just came back from the arklay mansion with the vile he had just picked up and had scientists in his lab run some tests,a few minutes later they made a virus which was contained in a clear box,the virus looked like uroboros,but had spikes and was a dark red Alex looked at it and smiled "its done.now to test it on some one"  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 am
(I'll try)

"What am I suppose to do. Surviving the Arklay mansion and letting Billy go felt right but now I am not sure what to do? The only thing I know is that Umbrella is going down." I was talking to myself as I was out in a green field loooking for a certain type of plant as a mixture. I was assign to see if I can make a cure for the virus but I am starting to doubt myself. They are asking a rookie well at least I was a rookie in the Bravo team but I survived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 am
(Finally someone comes! I was beginning to feel like I was being ignored,thanks I Will make it worth while let's have fun!)
Alex, along with his own special task force,where hot onto Rebeccas trail.Alex wanted her as his first subject for his virus,due to here past accomplishments "i want her alive,she might be my first b.o.w. to take new York by storm"  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm
(lets have fun and sorry I am late I didnt see you post. Inbox me that you pst it will help)

I sigh as I was walking into the field. My gair grew out down to the middle of my back and my green eyes stood out more. I grabbed what I needed but I also made sure that I kept my gun on me. "Rebecca please return to the lab." My raido went off as headquarters called me. "Copy that I am on my way." Derp within myself I felt like something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm
Drexen yawned sitting up he looked around "I hate sleeping outside" he stood up and saw Rebecca "HEY BECCA HEY OVER HERE"  

kirahasthenotebook

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:46 pm
(Welcome to the RP I forgot to ask the other to join)

I looked up at the famuliar voice. "Hey Mr. D how have you been? Why are you sleeping outside? Well come on I am heading back to head quarter." I helped him up and staryed walking down the pathway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm
(lol I justt saw it so I checked it out btw maybe you can help me with something) "I've been pretty good Becca traveling alot as to why I'm sleeping outside let's just say I lost a bet hehe" he laughed lightly following her  

kirahasthenotebook

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm
(Shall I hop in as well? and hopefully not get left behind like last time. xD)

Niku rode through the forest, his bike helmet covering his head. He made a sharp sliding stop on his black motorcycle and pulled the helmet off, his hair was a bit longer than he had been keeping it lately, but it suited him just fine. He patted his sides to make sure he had his weapons on him. Two revolvers and his sword, All he needed. He hopped off the bike and looked around him, silence. With a calm stride he began to walk through the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm
(its seems good. And What do you need help with?)

"A bet? You are always getting into something. So how have you been. I haven't seen you in awhile." I walked into the door bringing Mr. D into the building. "Rebecva Chambers reporting in. Mission complete of retriving plants and herbs." The doors to the lab open as I brought him into my labratory with different plants.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm
(I'm doing a thread for another guild and I can't think of a title it's Ada and HUNK tying the knot) "Eh same old same old killing something's trying to get Kira-kuns love failing at that and all around just doing what I do best" he cracked his back "How about you Becca"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm
I laughed. "Still chasing Kira I see. You sure doesn't live someone else Mr. D." I chuckled at that. I cut some plants.and started mixing it withe other different ones. "I am trying to create an antidote for the virus. But other then taht I sm good just busy and missung friends. I haven't seeen my friend Niku in awhilr."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 pm
Niku walked softly, enjoying the quiet the large forest offered him. It felt good to just get away from everything that surrounded his life every once and a while. He stayed silent, with a large leap he jumped high into the air and landed on a branch. He sat and observed the treetops calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm
"INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT ALL MEMEBERS INTRUDER ALERT!" I cursed as the alarm went off. "Rebecca they want you to go check it out since you know the forest more." I sigh as I checked my gun. "You can stay or come D up to you." I left the labratory entering the forest.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm
He piled out a combat knife "No way I'm missing this it's been a while since I had a good fight" he said following her quickly  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff