Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ᴀ ✿ ʙʏ ᴀɴʏ oᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ「profiles」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 pm
#F5DDCD ᴀ ʙ ᴄ ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ ʜ ι ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ʀ s ᴛ ᴜ ᴠ ᴡ x ʏ ᴢ
User Image

fantasy || magic || reincarnations

inspiration // fairy tales and roses

main thread

thanks // silverbutterfly101 & Reku1495

do not post
stealing will not be tolerated

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Lady Topaz

I Wanna Dance Right Now !

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Basic Details . . .
Name // Myong, Nanali Janique
Nicknames // Nana
Gender // Female
Nationality // Japanese, Korean
Age // Nineteen
Personality// Nana is sweet, spirited and energetic, which sometimes clashes with the more stoic people. Child-like and playful in many ways, Nana does her best to maintain a positive outlook on life, and is always jumping at the chance for some fun. She often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "big meanies" (with the exception of Lady Onyx). Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset. Despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and the safety of her fellow Roses.

As for her jealous tendencies, Nana has grown used to being in the "center spotlight" of sorts, being the youngest as well as being in a pop group herself. She tends to get jealous when outsiders take her out of the "center spotlight" among the Roses, especially Lieselotte. Nana is capable of becoming very cold and cruel (some speculate that it was from the influence of Lady Onyx), ranging from simply giving the cold shoulder, tripping them, or "accidentally" making them fall into the swimming pool with their clothes on. She has difficulties being sarcastic and witty, but anyone can tell if they're on her dislike list by the icy tone in her voice.

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Little Details . . .
Eye Color // black
Hair Color // dark chestnut - but she dyes her hair often
Height // five feet one inch
Weight // ninety four pounds
Markings // none

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Finer Details . . .
Biography // Nana was born into a normal family in Japan, she had a hardworking business father and a housewife for a mother. Growing up, Nana was a bubbly girl, sure, she was an only child, but she was still happy nonetheless. She kept out of trouble, got straight As and B pluses in school, and struck up lifelong friendships with her cousins (the other Roses). Things started to change a bit when Lieselotte, the Lady Onyx, stepped into her life. Her parents had adopted the older girl out of pity. Nana wasn't sure what to do with Lieselotte, having never had any sort of siblings before, but it was really only a matter of time before the two became close friends - despite Lieselotte's anti-social tendencies. In fact, Nana's debut as a music idol was all thanks to Lieselotte.

The girls had went out shopping and was spotted by a talent agent. They had originally wanted Lieselotte, but upon seeing Nanali's eagerness to enter instead, Lieselotte tricked the company. She said that she would consider being a part if Nana would also join. Suffice to say, Nana was admitted immediately, and the talent agency soon expected Lieselotte to follow shortly after - especially after they landed Nanali into an all girl pop group. But Lieselotte refused, and once again reminded the agency that she had said she would consider. Of course, by that time it was too late to pull Nana out of the group - because the young girl soon struck fame and a large amount of fans. In other words, Nanali owes it completely to Liselotte for her fame, and she knows it.

However, Nana got it into her head that she should "repay" Lieselotte - and now plans to turn her adopted older sister into a social butterfly. After all, Lieselotte was the one who got her famous now!

As of now, Nana's family has moved to New York City because of her father's work. But because of Nana's new career, she had to stay back in Japan. Fortunately for Nana though, she managed to squeeze in a visit. Nana is completely oblivious to the whole Rose Princess story.

Fears // Necrophobia (fear of dead things) and Blennophobia (fear of slime)
Crush // hnnn? I'd like a Knight in shining armor - not knights who wear dresses.
Theme Song // SNSD - Oh!
Miscellaneous // She speaks fluent Japanese and Korean, but she struggles heavily with her English.

-------- --------

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

-------- ll Yuna-Chan ll --------

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm
-------- --------

User Image
Lady Emerald

A Rose by any other Name is just as Sweet !

Name // Hanajita, Aiko Li
Nicknames // Aiko, or Ai-chan
Gender // Female
Nationality // Japanese American
Age // Twenty-three
Personality// Very much a well rounded young lady, Aiko is a polite, soft-spoken young woman with a cheerful disporition and a heart of gold. She's a bit shy, not taking to others very easily. But when she does, she's very loyal and very loving. And, her hidden talent for words surfaces. Aiko is actually very eloquent, just not around people that she doesn't know. She had plenty of self-respect for herself, but isn't proud or arrogant. She's a graceful winner and loser, and doesn't mind throwing in the towel sometimes. Thanks to her blessed life of wealth, Aiko has recieved a very good education, making her a very logical woman. She sticks to facts and figures, and has a hard time believing in things that she cannot see or prove. This does make her decision making a little complicated, however, since Aiko is the type to sit quietly and think through all her option in silence before finally making a decision. And since she's so complient, Aiko tends to be a bit of a push-over, too. Though not the type to never put her foot down when it counts, she simply has trouble saying 'no' to her friends and family. She is peaceful and calm, and likes to take time to enjoy life's little moments. Aiko is the type of person people like to be around when they're stressed, or have something to get off of their chest since she's so calm and nonjudgemental.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Brown
Hair Color // Copper
Height // Five feet, six inches
Weight // One hundred and twenty pounds
Markings // Nothing major; just scrapes from working in the garden.

-------- --------

Biography // Aiko was born to very wealthy parents and has enjoyed the advantaged of such a life. From an early age she was specially tutored and primmed, molded to be a respectable daughter of a wealthy family. And since the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her parents when they'd given her so much, Aiko complied.

From early on she grew close to the other 'Roses'.They were family, after all, and her beloved friends as well. They all completed each other so well, it was like fate! But, Aiko didn't believe in fate. Nor did she ever believe that silly little fairy the old woman would always tell them. It was cute, sure, and entertaining when she was young, but now Aiko knows it to be nothing more than that; a story. However, she does not share her opinion with those of her group that like to entertain the idea that it is real.

Earning her high school degree, Aiko was ready to move out. However, her parents' insisted she stay. They ran a large corporation, and wanted her to stick around to learn her way around the business world. She attended the parties, the meetings, the dinners. She didn't very well enjoy most of it, but she was fine with it. As long as she got home in time to check up on her garden. Aiko had been gardening for years at that time, and seemed to have qutie the affinity for it. It has become her escape from her parents' constant nagging on her to attend one more party or one more meeting. Or, worst of all, their nagging about her getting a husband and having childern already. It's a good thing she has her garden, and an even better one that she has her friends.

Fears // Claustophobia- fear of enclosed or small spaces; Hemophobia; fear of blood
Crush // No. but with her parents' meddling, that's bound to change...
Theme Song // Intoxicated - the Cab
Miscellaneous // Aiko is generally found outside, tending to her small garden in the back of her parents' manor. She feels the most at peace up there.

-------- --------

-------- Reku1495 --------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Lady Ruby

For it was not into my ear you whispered But into my heart Twas not my lips you kissed But my soul !

Name // Murphy , Yuriko
Nicknames // Yuri, Yu-Yu, Miss Ruby
Gender // Female
Nationality // Japanese/Irish (I know....Odd combination)
Age // Twenty Five
Personality// Hmm, I guess you could call me a "Hopeless Romantic"? Looking for love in all the wrong places you could say. I'm in love with the idea of love and it is, by all means tiring. Aside from that, I am the eldest of the Roses. Taking to the "Eldest Sister" role and becomeing some what of a..Leader of them all. Do not cross the line when it comes between us, or I'll become like a mother Lion to her cubs and rip your throat out....Besides all that though, I can be quite nice, though some say. I beg to differ at times. I love them. Some of my best friends. When not acting like a Mother Hen sister, I like to stick myself in Music. More often than not, just Dancing. I love to dance! It gets me away from all the hum bum of the world and the distractions that normalities of peoples personal problems can bring down on one's day.

Books, Books aswell. I love books. I love to read Romance Novels. Don't judge me! I would think this is why my relationships do not pan out though..I assume I am so, Involved, in what the books have to say and the way they portray the 'Perfect' Man, that I become slightly shortsighted in the relationship I had currently been involved in and, well, ruin it. Oh well, what can one do.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Light Brown.
Hair Color // RedWood Red.
Height // 5'6"
Weight // One Hundred and Nine-Teen Pounds.
Markings // I have a Tattoo on my Left Side. Cherry Blossoms

-------- --------

Biography // Where to begin. Well, I don't think we need to speak about how I was conceived or, where I was made, or blah blah. To get to the point, my Mother was a Dancer and my Father was a Rugby Player, Visiting Japan. They fell in love, blah blah, and Here I am! They married, but, since my father's Ruby games involved him traveling, as did my mothers, They spent alot of time apart. Mother mostly spent her time in Japan and Father in Dublin. They see each other though. When my fathers games are done, he spends all his time with mother. Anyway, onto the Present. Currently, I live here (Insert Living Arrangement) by myself in my Condo. When I grew of Age, I moved out to live on my own, and my mother now Travels with my father for his games.

Over my time living here, I have accumulated a rather nice amount of friends, Not to mention, boyfriends. Seriously. I have a problem. I attended a nice College over the years taken many lessons and slowly teachings for Dance. I love the fluidity and expressions makes my heart soar. Once again though, I would say, the only thing that could take my mind off of things would be my consistant need for a counter part. My friends are quite supporting of my weird; addiction? Some would call it, but I can tell it wears them thin. I would expect the same happiness for them that I would assume they want me to have.

Fears // Seriously?...I can't even talk about it. I really..really Dislike Spiders. I'm Afraid of them. I'll go through anything and anyone to get away from them. Even if it's an itty bitty one. Arachnophobia I believe it is called. Also, I fear of Heights. I can't do it. It's really hard. Don't expect me to fight it off either.
Crush // Erm...Well...I don't like to say it, because of my great-Man, Track record. But, I do rather like the..erm.."Red Knight"
Theme Song // Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
Miscellaneous // Erms..I'm quite fluent in Japanese, I'm trying to Learn Gaelic. I specialize in Classical Dancing and a bit of out of the ordinary dancing.

-------- --------

-------- CandyCane831 --------

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 am
-------- --------
User Image
Lady Onyx

That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger !

Name // Myong, Lieselotte
Nicknames // Lotte, unfortunately.
Gender // Female
Nationality // Korean, a quarter German
Age // Twenty-three
Personality// Lieselotte is a very introverted girl who those who don't know her - it's only when you start talking to her do you realize that it's not that she's shy, it's that she doesn't like being social with others. (Calling it "annoying" and "a waste of breath".) However, if by some miracle you manage to peak her interest or get her talking, you'll find her to be a very calm yet sarcastic woman, with a wit to match. But, if by some unfortunate coincidence or stupidity you anger her, the sarcasm turns into verbal abuse, and the wit into psychological torture. Toward the Roses though, she is a bit warmer, and at times even teasing. Lotte is infamous for her stubborn streak, which is only made worse by her extreme pride.

She is also known to be quite the miser with money, charging interest to those who ask her for loans and refusing to pay more than what's necessary. She also does not do favors "for free," and even has a little black notebook with the names of people that are indebted to her - nicknamed the "Black Book." (Excepting that one time with Nanali's rise to fame - in that case, she'd rather not be repaid.) She does oppose the Roses constant attempts for her to be more social, but always gives the answer "Fine, but you're paying" in the end. (This is probably because her adopted sister, Nanali aka Topaz, always gives her puppy eyes - possibly the only thing that melts her stubborness, but only on the smallest things, like this.)

-------- --------

Eye Color // Onyx
Hair Color // Black, with blonde highlights (Courtesy of Topaz and her puppy eyes)
Height // Five feet seven inches
Weight // One hundred and fifteen pounds
Markings // Two vertical scars on her shoulder blades - a reminder of the time when she was still an orphan on the streets.

-------- --------

Biography // Lieselotte has no idea as to who her true parents are, and doesn't want to. The only thing she has about her past is her name and nationality, which was written on a slip of paper clutched in her hand when she was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby. However, she fled the place at the age of nine, hating the oppressive nature of the wardens and the crowding of the kids around. She learned to live on the streets for four years, picking up some decent fighting skills, before being picked up again by a patrolling police officer, who promptly dropped her off at another orphanage.

It was there that the Myong family adopted her, feeling pity for the thirteen-year old that seemed to hate the world around her. Of course, this didn't help Lieselotte's feelings toward being adopted - to her, pity was an insult. However, Nanali, being nine at the time, helped change those emotions. Nanali was the first person who seemed to genuinely want to try and get close to Lieselotte, despite the former's awkwardness about siblings and the latter's distrust of things around her.

Unfortunately, she is still a skeptic, hardened from her days on the streets, and as such she has a hard time even entertaining the fact that the tale of the Roses might be real.

Fears // Chionophobia (Fear of snow) and Aeroacrophobia (Fear of open high places). Of course, she'll never admit it...
Crush // N/A
Theme Song // Unfamiliar by The Birthday Massacre
Miscellaneous // She is fluent in Korean and decent with her English (having taken extra classes in college), but has only bothered to learn the curse words of German. Also, she can fight decently (courtesy of her previous street life), and is unrivaled in her flute playing.

-------- --------

-------- silverbutterfly101 --------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 am
-------- --------
User Image
Red Knight

I ain't a Prince Charming but I can damn well Try !

Name // Regis, Nicolas James
Nicknames // Nico
Gender // Male
Nationality // 1/2 German 1/4 British 1/4 Japanese
Age // Twenty six
Personality// Nico is a fiery, hot-headed person whose temper is a force to be reckoned with. He absolutely hates people who think they're better than everyone else and isn't hesitant about beating them into humility. Ironically, he himself is not quite as humble [though he would never outwardly boast about his abilities, it's not like he struts about with his head the size of the moon; he tones it down...somewhat]. He's a bit of a delinquent, still, but old habits die hard. He's very willing to fight if provoked, and he's usually held back by his cousin and [The Green Knight]. Nico's hot temper is always something that leaves an impression for others, be it a good or bad thing. He is prone to be angered, and will not hesitate to smash things around to make himself feel better. If provoked, Nico will not back down from challenges until either the opponent's half-dead, or he himself is. Stopping a raging Nico is quite dangerous, as he may just turn his anger on you instead.

Honest to his opinions, Nico will say whatever he wants to say without restrictions. He also stubbornly clings to his opinions, and will not apologize even if his comments offended others. This does not mean he's rude, for he's usually considerate of his speech before spoken. However, this consideration is largely lost during his raging sessions. Nico seeks challenges within others and he's not afraid to be mean to bring out the said challenges. This attitude is more common toward people he likes. Nico seems to take pleasure from abusing those who are close to him. That, or he simply doesn't know how to show his affection. Nico will never tell you that he likes you, so, sorry but you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Dark brown
Hair Color // Maroon
Height // Six foot two inches
Weight // A hundred and thirty two pounds
Markings // He still has a couple of faded scars left over on various parts of his body from his fights during his delinquent days.

-------- --------

Biography // Nico's mother was half-British, half-Japanese and fell in love with his father, a German man, while they were in Switzerland. She was visiting her parents while he was on vacation. It would've been a short summer love if his father hadn't insisted on pursuing her. Some way or another they ended up marrying and having him. He was born first, and then his uncle had a son; his cousin, Rune Andrew Kobayashi. At first, the two never met, since their parents were countries apart. Nico lived in Germany with his parents while Rune lived in Italy with his parents. They didn't meet until they were ten years old, while Nico's mother brought him to finally meet his other family. At first Nico disliked Rune's quietness, and Rune despised what he called Nico's 'barbaric ways'. But one way or another, the two ended up being friends anyways. They met the other 'Knights' later on in their childhood and became friends.

But then Nico started to...change...during their teenage years. He started hanging out with...not so nice people. He got into fights. He started drinking, and doing drugs, and got into even more fights. Long story short, he was quite a mess until Rune, in a rare moment when his patience just snapped, punched him in the face and dunked him into a tub of cold water to sober him up. It was Rune who, literally, knocked some sense back into him and was there for him when he went through rehab and tried to get back on his feet again. So far, he's doing good, and he's trying to turn over a new leaf; get back to how he was when they were younger.

He accidentally read about the story of the Roses and the Knights from one of Rune's books, but he sure as hell doesn't believe any of it.

Fears // He's afraid of swimming, and any large body of water. Cliche? Indeed. But it doesn't make it any less frustrating for him. Ironically, he hates fire, as he once got into a fight and got burned. Mysteriously, the burn disappeared, but the mental scar of the pain never disappeared. Oh and he's also afraid of stepping inside the kitchen. [/awkward silence] What? There are sharp and/or flammable objects in there!
Crush // What really? Psh, he doesn't have time for things like this! Yuriko Murphy - Lady Ruby
Theme Song // Set The World On Fire - Black Veiled Brides
Miscellaneous // N/A

-------- --------

-------- Hunter Crawl --------

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am
-------- --------
User Image
Black Knight

When Everyone Waits for Someone Else to Make the World Brighter, it Only Gets Darker !

Name // Kobayashi, Rune Andrew
Nicknames // Rune, Luke
Gender // Male
Nationality // 1/2 Japanese 1/4 German 1/4 British
Age // Twenty six
Personality// Rune is very self-conscious of himself. He doesn't like being outgoing or social or whatever; he just wants his art, his music, and the company of himself, [and maybe sometimes his cousin, but that's a different story]. It's not that he's shy, he just doesn't like crowding and would rather spend his time painting the scenery than actually be a part of it. When he speaks, it's very short, not including when he's speaking to his cousin; not that he ever speaks often of course. He's actually an almost gentlemanly kind of person, and due to the time he spends reading Shakespeare and Gaelic novels, his speech sometimes confusing, but nevertheless understandable. But that doesn't make it any less awkward.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Steel blue that seems to turn almost silver gray in a certain lighting
Hair Color // Raven black
Height // Six foot two inches
Weight // A hundred and thirty two pounds
Markings // None; he would never get into fights that would scar him. He has tattoos around his both his forearms though.

-------- --------

Biography // Rune's father was half-British, half-Japanese and fell in love with a half-German, half Japanese woman who was of noble descent, living in Italy. How they met, Rune will never know. How they fell in love, is even more of a mystery to Rune, but they love to romanticize their romance to him by illustrating it in an almost Romeo and Juliet way [thought when he asks his grandparents, they'll tell him they didn't even know the two were dating until they came and told them they were getting married]. He was raised to become a respectable gentleman-like person, resulting in his formal speak and elegant ways. Rune was born later, his aunt bearing a son first; his cousin, Nicolas James Regis. At first, the two never met, since their parents were countries apart. Nico lived in Germany with his parents while Rune lived in Italy with his parents. They didn't meet until they were ten years old, while Rune's aunt brought Nico to finally meet them. At first Nico disliked Rune's quietness, and Rune despised what he called Nico's 'barbaric ways'. But one way or another, the two ended up being friends anyways. They met the other 'Knights' later on in their childhood and became friends.

After Nico started to change, Rune still kept by his side even though he always stayed behind. Then he found out his artistic abilities and the once close cousins drifted even further apart. They shared the same dorm in high school, but they never interacted much. Until [The Green Knight] voiced out his concerns to Rune, who then decided to do something about it when Nico came stumbling back to their dorm one Saturday night, reeking of alcohol and cigarettes, bloody from a recent fight, and high on some despicable drug, while Rune was studying. Deciding that enough was enough, Rune first tried to reason with him. Seeing that Nico was way too out of it to even understand him, Rune dunked him into the bathtub in their dorm [which would probably be the basis of Nico's fear of any container of water that was big enough to fit a man] to sober him up. Nico then went to rehab and changed back to normal, even though he was still rather temperamental.

Rune doesn't quite believe the story of the Knights, but he doesn't deny that it seems quite interesting too...

Fears // He's afraid of forgetting and being forgotten, seeing someone close to him dying, and open, too bright places.
Crush // He's never seen anyone, girl or guy, in a romantic sense, ever.
Theme Song // Knives and Pens - Black Veiled Brides
Miscellaneous // N/A

-------- --------

-------- Hunter Crawl --------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Lady Diamond

Quote Here !

Name // Tachibana, Mi Kyong
Nicknames // Mimi or Kyo
Female // Female
Nationality // Korean, Japanese
Age // twenty
Personality// One paragraph minimum, feel free to put your characters likes and dislikes here.

-------- --------

Eye Color // black
Hair Color // brown - but like Nana, she dyes it often
Height // five feet two inches
Weight // one hundred pounds
Markings // none

-------- --------

Biography // One paragraph minimum - feel free to put your opinion of the whole scenario here
Fears // Agliophobia (fear of pain), Cleisiophobia (fear of being locked in an enclosed place) and Daemonophobia (fear of demons)
Crush // What do you want me to crush?
Theme Song // Gee - SNSD
Miscellaneous // the other section

-------- --------

-------- ll Yuna-Chan ll --------

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Lady Citrine

Everything has a source, and I’ll find it !

Name // Thorn, Shilo Micky
Nicknames // Shi (shy)
Gender // Female
Nationality // 3/4 English 1/4 Japanese
Age // Nineteen
Personality// Shilo is quite the curious girl, to say the least. Whenever she gets her hands on something, it won’t stay unharmed. She loves to break things open to examine how they work and look. Aside from her curiosity for how things work, she’s also curious about other people. She doesn’t think about the questions she asks, always wanting to know everything. She’s not the kind of person who would be ashamed of anything she’d say. Asking for the amount of money they earn, their home situations or their relationships are perfectly natural questions to ask when she meets a stranger, in Shilo’s opinion. That some stranger are offended when she asks certain things is just plain rude to her. She’s also not satisfied quickly, she has to know exactly what, where, when and how, whatever the case. She’s easily impressed and fascinated by everything that moves, lives, lights up or whatever else. She can stare at lightning or fire for hours, wondering why it moves like it does and things like that.

Shilo is also a cheerful girl, always wanting to have fun. She’s hyperactive and it’s really rare to see her calm and steady. She can’t sit still and always has to be doing something, whether that is running or just fiddling with her hair, she can’t talk if she’s just doing nothing. Because of her desire to talk and know everything, she talks really fast. She believed that when she talks fast, she’d have more time finding out about even more things. It’s became a habit of her and now she’s unable to talk in a normal speed.

Even though she can be jumpy and rude with her questions, Shilo is a good friend. She’s always trying to make everyone just as cheerful as herself, even when it’s not really appreciated.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Blue/green
Hair Color // Red
Height // Five feet and eight inches
Weight // One hundred and twenty pound
Markings // She has a few scars because of failed attempts to break something open, like a cut on her arm because of a light bulb she broke when she was getting impatient about getting it open.

-------- --------

Biography // Shilo is the daughter of an inventor and a scientist. Her mother was researching memory and pleaded to be able to catch people’s memory and even change it. However, as she was making progress, others got scared of her and her memory theories. One day, the terrible news that her mother was killed reached Shilo’s ears. Her father, even though he was broken by the death of his wife, stayed strong in behalf of his daughter. He taught Shilo the finest treats of the arts of inventing, awakening her curiousity. However, she longed to be a scientist, like her mother. Her father was, just like her, a crazy guy. They got along really well, and Shilo was happy. Even though she got into troubles sometimes because of her curiousity, sometimes even with her life in danger, her father still accepts her how she is. Shilo will always be thankful for that.

She didn’t have many friends, because of her sometimes strange behavior, but the ones she did have, also being part of her family, were everything to her.

Fears // Shilo doesn’t fear water, but she can’t swim. Therefore she’s afraid of pools and beaches, even though she’s not afraid of the water coming from, for example, a shower. She’s also afraid of heights.
Crush // None, but that can change.
Theme Song // Kagamine Len - Paradichlorobenzene
Miscellaneous // Shilo gets sick pretty easily. Wether it’s just a cold or something worse, Shilo is quickly infected. She also doesn’t get enough sleep most of the time, because of her restless mind. She doesn’t seem to notice this however. She also enjoys drawing or designing things and drawing out inventions, but only if she can build it too.

-------- --------

-------- Acheta --------

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm
-------- --------

User Image
Lady Sapphire

You made me feel nervous; this is against the Rule !

Name // Reece, Kayo Lillian
Nicknames // Usually Just Kayo or Kay; her father affectionatly calls her 'Koala", but is the only one allowed to do so. Never call her Lillian or you're likely to get punched in the face.
Gender // Female
Nationality // Japanese American
Age // Twenty Two
Personality// A girl with the heart of a gypsy and the head of a nomad, Kayo has always been a rather restless individual and an old soul who has seen more then most people are fortunate enough to in their entire lifetime; the sort of person who seizes opportunity for all it can give her, you'd be hard pressed to find something that she hasn't tried, or something she won't do, and a lot of the time it would seem she has no fear, that she has no discrimination or judgement. Fortunately, most of that really is true; Kayo is a very open and friendly person who enjoys being surrounded by those she cares about, but in truth she is always most happy when experiencing the unfamilliar and as such, she's rarely ever in one place for very long. After all, who wants to just sit around and live the same boring life every day? Not Kayo. As one would imagine, she's a very active, competitive girl, and with the exception of the other roses is far more at home with a group of boys then a squad of giggling girls; she likes to participate, and she likes to win so don't go challenging her to something unless you're being serious. Kayo is a warm personality to be sure, and doesn't get offended easilly, but hurt one of the roses, insult them, physically cause them damage, and Kayo will immediatly go on the offensive. Despite the fact that she might not be around often, she's always looking out for them, and won't stand for her friends and family to be mistreated under her nose....and she definately knows how to throw her weight around when she has to. A lot of her cousins, particularly Nana, seem to find her experience very cool, but Kayo just sees it as necessity.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Brown
Hair Color // Medium Brown (always colored or highlighted in some way)
Height // Five feet, seven inches
Weight // One hundred and ten pounds
Markings // Small marks from peirced ears, but no mentionable scars. Kayo is always getting various tatoos (temporary, usually) during her travels; currently she bears a permanant inking just behind her right ear of the kanji for "Evolution", and a celtic knot tatoo which circles her left ankle.

-------- --------

Biography // Kayo was born and raised in a very creative location by equally artistic, free spirited parents; a native of New York, Kayo's greatest loves were always watching her professional, gallery painter mother, and looking at the pictures her father, a historcial and cultural photographer, took for a living. Raised as a very imaginative child (though having never heard the story of the roses), Kayo was often described as a...problematic child throughought her public school education; bright and intelligent to be sure, but when you attempt to slay your "dragon of a teacher" in the middle of an algebra lesson, things tend to get a little out of hand. Thankfully Kayo's parents did nothing to discourage her imagination; instead, to further cultivate her creative mind at the age of tweleve she was taken out of public school and taught at home instead, inside the family's comfortable New York apartment just off of the Broadway District. After recieving proper knowledge, or at least enough to pass through the next few years of her life, Kayo was given the oppurtunity to follow her father out of the country, to her original place of descendance in Japan, and the teen fell in love with not just the idea of travelling, but the concept of doing so for a living, spending as much time with her always busy father as possible. From that point on, following her father to remote locations became second nature to Kayo, and in her new position as assistant photographer by the time she'd turned eighteen the teen had been to more places then most people could ever afford to visit; of course, she still comes back to New York every once and a while so her father can write up papers and articles, but it's very rare that she manages to get together with the rest of her family. Despite this, Kayo would do anything for those she cares about, and if she's needed, rest assured that no matter what part of the world she's in, she'll come running.
Fears // Kayo has major claustrophobia; usually it's not a problem since she's constantly traveling to wide, open locations, but put her in an elevator or closet and she's completely screwed.
Crush // She's yet to meet a guy who can keep up with her long enough. If you can find one, let her know!
Theme Song // One girl Revolution // Superchic[k]
Miscellaneous // Knows a number of skills from her travels, including cooking and combat techniques. Kayo's life ambition is to be a photographer like her father, so she can continue to travel the world.

-------- --------

User Image xxx User Imagexxx User Image

-------- Yoko_Matsubishi --------

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Yellow Knight

Your Faith Must Be Stronger Than Your Fear !

Name // Jonquil, Saffron
Nicknames // Just Saffron. He will never respond to anything else.
Gender // Male
Nationality // Spanish-American with a pinch of French
Age // twenty four
Personality// The brazen idiot that's a sucker for the ladies. If it seems like it will be fun, he will go for it and he does not always think about the consequences. Saffron is a kid in a candy store with free samples. He also has a childish, innocent gleam in his eyes, one that lets anyone be aware of whether he is being sincere or not. He's a crowd-pleaser and shamelessly attempts anything. He can be quite the softie and easily sympathizes with those who are feeling down. When someone angers him, he can keep his composure because he would never try to do something that displeases the crowd.

-------- --------

Eye Color // Brown
Hair Color // Dark Brown with an occaisionally dyed singular streak
Height // Five feet and ten inches
Weight // One hundred twenty-nine pounds
Markings // He has a tattoo of a spade on his right hand's middle finger.

-------- --------

Biography // Saffron was born in New York to a succesful business man and a model mother from France. His father sent him off to a very expensive boarding school in France. Saffron was fairly relaxed and quiet. His parents divorced and that's when his new stepfather introduced him to the world of music. He bought him his first vinyl player and taught him to play the piano. Saffron was never the same ever again. He did not finish school, but France is where he met most of his future band mates. He became friends with [the White Knight] when he saved Saffron from choking on a peanut butter sandwich he tried to stuff in his mouth. It was an instant bromance after that point. They became close friends and started a band together, calling up old boarding school pals to be a part of it as well. They were contracted by a well-known recording label. This is where his bro [the White Knight] fell for some girl that was also within the same music industry that their band was. Saffron didn't happen to have any attraction for this girl so he let him be. Personally, he thought of the girl more of a sister-like figure.

Saffron is an adrenalin junkie and has done some fairly rash things in his life, but he also happens to be lucky and managed to stay unscathed by his adventures so far. He loves a thrill and he would probably accept being the Yellow Knight, thinking of all the gallant things he could do and all the ladies he could impress.

Fears // Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth (he's afraid of this for obvious reasons) and dentists. He generally dislikes anything that involves prodding around in his mouth.
Crush // There's no way he's getting in the way of his bro [the White Knight] so no Topaz for him. He has no particular preference, but he is keeping an eye on Lady Sapphire. She seems like a girl with enrgy levels that are on par with his.
Theme Song // Avicii 'Levels' Skrillex Remix
Miscellaneous // Saffron doesn't muse much. He can't point out any specific idiosyncrasies worth noting at all.

-------- --------

-------- L M Ritwock --------

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas