Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 am
Enterence
User Image
Living Room
User Image
Backyard
User Image
Bedroom
User Image
Basement
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"The streets are dark, now--"
Out from one cold, desolate place and into another, it seemed. But it wasn't so simple as just "walking in". There was a secret to this cave; a secret that only he and someone he trusted could know. He guessed -- in a way -- Kiyoshi was someone who he could place at his back with no fear of being betrayed. So he would learn this secret; as simple as it was. "Okay, so to open the entrance to this cave -- you have to look at the person nearest to you, and say "I love you". He held his silence. For a long time. Well, in his mind anyway. But the second he said those three words, he couldn't help but burst from his stand in laughter. Yep -- Kage didn't get much less mature than this. "Haha, okay, okay, not really! The way to get in is to draw Dahka's crest upon the wall. I am the only person left in the world who knows this crest, but -- you have to be careful. Before I draw it, let me warn you; these rocks are not designed to open, they are designed to fall directly onto anyone making their way into the entrance. If someone tries to force their way in, the entire roof and wall of the cave will basically launch themselves at the opponent -- something even stronger than a Kage ranked earth jutsu. These rocks are called "carags" because in the disciple's language, it means "conceal".

Whichever way the rocks were facing, they would slide along the sides of each other, almost like snakes. They had a unique structure that allowed them all to propel off of each other and yet not fall prematurely; because the rocks were very sticky. They stuck onto each other and then their smooth sides slid down the rocks above them; and eventually, once they made impact with the rock wall, they'd crash into it and all of the rocks would come tumbling down. The only way to prevent this was to draw Dahka's crest; which would only make one fall down -- the rock it was drawn on. But that stone had a set duration before it was drawn back up. Perhaps it was a gross thought to know that all of the stones were "sticky", but they felt just like normal stones. It was all about how they reacted with each other.

Once Kleine was finished drawing the crest, he gave Kiyoshi a few moments to memorize it before he leaped to the side as it fell. Falling upon the floor -- as it was water underneath -- would erase the image of the crest. But Kleine did have a picture of it in his home, here -- a very special picture just for Kiyoshi's eyes. "I know it seems like a huge hassle just to go to your home, but this is the safest and most private place in what must be the entire country. Our homes are at the far back of the cave -- against a wall, perched upon a giant cliff. Luckily for you, there's a giant waterfall running down from that cliff, thus directly below your house. You don't get "your own" waterfall, but since it's just shared with me and you, it's hardly any different, eh?"
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smirked. "We'll see if it ok." He said as they walked to the back of the cave and saw the massive waterfall as he looked at the houses. "Hmm I don't like any of these." Kiyoshi said making a few seals and slamming his hands on the ground. "So let me use mine." He said as the earth began to shift and a huge castle like manor appeared infront of them. Kiyoshi walked up to the door with a smirk. "Never leave home without it." He said stepping into his portable house which the inside looks like the pictures ok lol.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
"Err..." The man... just... didn't comment. "...Okay." Something felt strange here; like there was something boiling up in the surface, but it wasn't Kiyoshi. And it wasn't his giant moving house. He could just tell . . . that things were about to change, again. He didn't like change. Especially with all of this speech of war and allegiances and death. But there was one thing that he did not mention; that he wanted to avoid from the bottom of his heart. "Oh, right..." Sometimes he wondered why his thoughts were so shallow; where he couldn't really decide on a rational outcome. Everything was dictated so entirely by impulse. It was becoming hard to bear; like a boulder falling upon his back. How long would it be able to be carried? "Y'know... Akane, she--" Perhaps this wasn't exactly a good thing to add; perhaps it didn't... brighten the mood. But if he learned of her existence now -- away from her -- no one had to be hurt. That was a convenient lie, right? But the reality was that he didn't want Kiyoshi to go back; didn't want an encounter to take everything away. It was fear; jealousy. He almost hoped for a god to come around and remove her of her life. "She's a Jounin of this village." And soon, she would be back.

Sometimes, it felt like happiness had a timer; a set duration. Sometimes, it was long, but often... it was really very small. How much time was left before everything would change?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi stopped dead in the doorway. He stood silently for a moment as he placed his hands on the frame to support himself as he hung his head. He began to laugh, not at anything funny but at the irony of it all. He came here to start his life over and he gets pulled right back in. "Funny Kleine, funny. Great joke, cause last thing you would do is tell me about starting a new life and then tell me my ex-wife is living here as well. That would just be cruel." Kiyoshi said in denial, grasping on the thin idea that it was all one big joke.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
He didn't know what to say to that. But somehow, every fiber of his being was being filled with remorse. He didn't know why. Maybe it was because he felt like he failed; like he should've just shut his mouth and thrown any encounters with her off as "coincidence". But would that have been any better? Somehow, he wished something could take him back to three minutes ago. Back before he said something wrong. "There are so many shinobi here . . . I didn't remember until now . . ." His words were simple but his tone grew very light; almost as if he was having trouble speaking. What was there to say that could justify this? Maybe he should've just killed her. If he killed Akane, no one would have to be hurt. But that was just ramblings of a fool. "I've never spoken to her before. I just remember looking at my roster one day and seeing "Uchiha Akane". She must've signed up with one of my advisers. I don't know, Kiyoshi. But I'm really sorry. I know this seems cruel of me. I feel cruel. But I wanted to warn you. I thought that maybe, if you knew earlier . . . then you'd . . . then you'd--"

He stopped there. Then he'd what? Then Kiyoshi would what? He knew, but sometimes, even if you knew something it couldn't be said. Because it was something of your self-conscious; something you've been trying desperately to hide. The reality was that he was afraid; now more than ever. Not just for himself. He didn't want everything to be taken back by the old life. The old life . . . without him. "Then you wouldn't be sucked in. That you'd prepare yourself; that you'd be safe. If you found out only after seeing her -- looking her in the face -- what would you do? Would you go to her? Run away? End your life? End hers? I don't want that; any of that. I'm not selfish. I'm not greedy of you. But I don't want you to go back to her." Was it the reality that he could make Kiyoshi happy? He thought about that, sometimes. Maybe he couldn't do anything for the man. Maybe he was worse than Akane. Maybe he was even worse than dirt. That was what he felt like right now, anyway. But he wondered why? It wasn't his fault that she managed to join. Maybe it was because he was trying to protect his own image rather than make Kiyoshi happy. Seemed like everything was about himself. But he was tired of it looking like that. The reality was . . . he cared more for this man than anyone could be allowed to know.

It wasn't too late for a new life. Even if it seemed like he could never escape the old. "I love you. I really do love you. And I know, because . . . otherwise . . . I wouldn't be this afraid." Too late? Too soon? Or maybe he shouldn't have ever said it at all? Maybe he shouldn't have even touched Kiyoshi and should've just went away? He felt like such an idiot, especially now; standing there, grasping onto Kiyoshi's arm. New life. New life. New life. Did redemption even exist? Could he really expect Kiyoshi to value him above someone like Akane? He wondered if his timer was running out. Seconds . . . minutes . . . hours . . . anything but years. "So please don't be sad. I'd do anything to make you happy." Somehow . . . he was tired of being the loser. What did any of this mean if Kiyoshi couldn't forgive? He didn't have to justify himself; because he knew in his heart that he did it for the one he loved.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi stood his ground as he took it all in. "I..." Kiyoshi chocked out. "I...need some time alone." He said as disappeared into the earth and headed out of the cave.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Some time alone, huh? Some time away from him. It looked like he couldn't help him. It looked like he couldn't make him happy. But on the reverse side, Kiyoshi could make him sad. Really . . . really sad. He was sitting there, right in front of the entrance to this place. But he couldn't take a step in. Maybe it was because the clock seemed to strike. The timer was over and now, he couldn't live in a delusion like this. His body just kneeled against the doorway; as the glass reflected his tears. "Wow . . . that again?" Why was it that when . . . anything went bad -- big or small -- he had always felt like it was because of him? How could just one person . . . ******** it all up? "No. It's not my fault. I did nothing. Even from an idiot's standpoint, I did nothing. I guess he really does just need time alone. I do too, I think. It's becoming hard to breathe like this." He stepped into the doors and found his way to the bed; sitting down against the mattress as he started to close his eyes.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi returned back to his cave with Kleine, drawing the crest for the first time on the wall to reveal the entrance. He walked with Kleine, never letting go of his hands until they came to his house. Kiyoshi opened the door and pulled Kleine right up to the bedroom as he took the basket and put it on the bed and pushed Kleine into the shower. "First off you get cleaned up, I just cleaned this place." He said since Kleine spent years in a dark dirty cave, some hot water would be nice.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
"These clothes are disgusting--" The man said, taking off the dirty, worn and overused clothing from his body, zapping it into complete ashes as the burnt remains trailed down the drain. "There you go!" Before Kiyoshi could turn off and run, Kleine pulled him into the shower with him. "Frankly sir, you were just a rotting corpse a few hours ago. Plus, it's been two years. In a cave. With no sex. At all." He felt like if he didn't get this out of his system soon, his system would overload; and maybe proceed to explode. Actually, that was starting to seem more likely as time went. There was an accursed subject that he didn't want to bring into this conversation; the struggle of his two-year-long blue balls. "Pleasepleaseplease? Do it for the two years we missed each other's birthdays!" And for the fact that he could probably now legally be considered a caveman.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi just laughed as he removed his clothes. "I've never seen you so emotional Kleine." He smiled as rubbed his cheek with his hand. "It's cute." He said closing the door and turning on the shower as the heat from their bodies created more steam then the shower.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
He wondered -- since when did he resign himself to always being the woman? He really had no idea anymore. It wasn't like he minded, though -- it only hurt at first. The water kept running down his body, and he was almost marveled by this feeling. He hadn't had it in ten whole years; all of what he bathed in was cold and impure. He was really happy, actually. Really, really glad; and the best part of it was that the hot drops falling from above them hid the reality of his tears. Crying had almost been a daily thing, for him; but this time it was different. He was just so happy to be at a place called home.

Many hours passed and the first thing he did after spending all of that time with Kiyoshi was practically wipe away the contents of the fridge. Hamburgers, cereal, sandwiches, hotdogs, steak, anything; if it existed, he devoured it. His mouth was full of the contents, and he didn't care. How long had it been since he had eaten? Longer than could be numbered in days. "I swear, I'm going to get a huge stomach ache--" The man said, though there was a big smile on his face as he tied a towel upon his waist, "But I don't really give a s**t!" Children, food, hot water, and sex? He hadn't seen a decent amount of those in ten years -- unfortunately, even the latter of the four. It kind of reminded him of his dad. But that thought was gross.

It felt like the rest of the world was suffering, but he had long-since disconnected from that world. All that mattered -- right now -- were his lover and their two children. When he was done with his food, he immediately ran up the stairs and sat next to them on the bed. Kiyoshi was probably going to name the boy, so he wondered what he'd name the girl? He had a bunch of thoughts for a name -- Emily, Lucy, Molly, Evelyn, Claire, Noel, even strange names like Esther and other things like that. He had thought about the prospect of children a lot in his two years of solitude. But he felt unhappy with all of his choices for names. A strange thought struck him then, though -- maybe because it directly related to names. "Hey, Kiyoshi... notice anything different about me?" He felt strange to bring it up, but there was still the scar of Kiyoshi's name and even a circular scar all around the name; in the lower to mid section of his neck. It almost looked like a necklace; he even added the effect of thorns. His favorite flower had always been the rose, but it seemed like his favorite things were the things that hurt him the most.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi laid on the bed with the babies laying next to him. He rubbed their little cheeks as they slept and turned as Kleine was walking in. "Something different?" He said looking at Kleine's body from head to toe and eyes laid on his neck. Kiyoshi poked the area with his two fingers. "Right here?" Kiyoshi said with a playful smile.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
He nodded slowly -- it actually felt kind of sensitive over there, but not in a bad way. "Yeah..." He had actually been a little silent since he got back, but for good reason -- he wasn't really used to speaking to anyone anymore, after two years alone. He had a lot to say though, didn't he? Not really very many stories, though. It was really dark and empty in that cave. "I know it's kind of stupid, but I scarred it into myself and forced it to stay. I got everything I have from you -- every single ounce of happiness within the past ten years. So, I kind of made it as like... a token or something... to remember you. Err, I'm probably sounding really corny right now -- so let's just pretend I never said anything." He tried to laugh a little; but the truth was that he had -- since a long time ago -- started to become sort of shy. Instead, he just rubbed his hands along the newborn babies tummies. He wondered if they'd need food. "We're going to need to get them formula feed or something... I don't exactly have breasts."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi leaned up and kissed his neck where his name was and looked up at him with a smile. "I like it, its my special little spot." He said with a smile, as he looked down at the babies and rubs there hands. "Aww my little babies hungry, hmmm yum yum, yum yum. Aww yes we are." Kiyoshi looked at Kleine. "Where do we get formula?" He asked cause he didn't know where a grocery store was.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash