♥ Serendipity's Puppets ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 pm
Hello, hello! ;o I'm Serend or Coma, more often the former, lovelies, and this is my little set of characters. =3

Figured ya'll oughta know a tad about me - just the simple RP stuff. XD I try to be as active as I can and, usually, unless something biiig comes up, I am. If it seems I won't be able to get on everyday, then I'll be sure to inform whoever I'm RPing with. >:'o Or try to!

As far as literacy - well, I can be as literate as I want~ ;D I don't really mind the other party's level - I tend to give back what I get, unless I'm feeling particularly inspired but, even then, I don't expect the same in return. =3 As long as I have something to work with, that's all that matters.

I do like pictures when it comes to profiles - preferably drawings - such as anime or something cartoony like that, dunno why, it just works out best in the little inner theater of my head. =D I don't mind if you want to use a description, but just know that's my preference, dolls.

Table of Contents

Page 1
  • Roman Bisset :: Open
  • Jacob Waldroup :: Open
  • Mo :: Open
  • Zhi Xiqui :: Open

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
Name: Roman Bisset

Nickname: None.

Race: Human

Job: Police Officer

Personality: Cold, bossy, and prideful, Roman views things as completely black and white and acts as such. He's a very dedicated person and will do whatever it takes to complete a task that he's set on, although there are some boundaries he is strict on never crossing. While he acts rather knowledgeable and seems perfectly confident, Roman actually is pretty oblivious and naive to anything beyond his duties, having never been given much of a chance at experiencing anything else.

Looks: Stands at 5'10" and always - always - in clean, ironed clothing. He's pretty fit and has perfect posture, if not constantly tense.

Bio: Roman was born as the only child of a paranoid police officer, which, as one may expect, didn't result in a very open childhood. Convinced that the world was too dangerous and wanting to protect his child from it, Roman was kept locked indoors for the majority of his youth, only being allowed outside with the man there - which, considering his father was a workaholic as well, wasn't very often at all. While Roman rebelled a few times in his life - as most growing boys do - he stopped immediately when his father met an untimely end in the field during a robbery. Wanting to continue on in his father's name, Roman joined the police force just after entering adulthood and has been working diligently since with his partner, Angeline Lesley.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: ...?

Post Color: Firebrick

Relationships

N/A  

mintysprig

mintysprig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
Name: Jacob Waldroup

Nickname: Jake

Job: Student

Personality: Kindhearted by nature, Jacob can come off as a friendly, albeit strict guy. He's pretty laid-back with most men and, even when he seems to have a thing for someone, he's not afraid to approach first, though he can come off strong due to his ego. But, don't get Jacob wrong - he's a dedicated, one-person sort of guy and can even be pretty traditional when it comes to relationship, if not a closet romantic. The only downside to his personality would be his stubborn, opinionated, and aggressive personality - especially to those that resemble his older brother. On the flipside, anyone who earns his respect gets a new, doting shadow on their heels as a result.

Looks: Around 5'7" and has a very built physique, working out being a past time of his.

Bio: Jacob grew up in a normal household - he had two older siblings, a mother, a father, and a dog. He went to school, got decent grades, and did pretty well in sports - his only real notable thing with his childhood would be some rampant bullying in grade school. One of his older brothers, Kade, had gotten quite the reputation of being an open - well, 'slut'. Jacob's classmates were never afraid to harass him as a result, which he bore with until he hit middle school. At that point, he cracked, so to speak, and started attacking anyone who bugged him on it. Eventually, the kids stopped bugging him and he went on to become a stereotypical jock in his high school.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Post Color: Cadetblue

Relationships

N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 am
User Image
Name: Mo

Nickname: Momo!

Race: Genie

Job: None!

Personality: Energetic, excitable, and loud, Mo seems to be pretty hard to ignore once he's out and about! He jumps to conclusions frequently and near-immediately will seek out a way to fix them, never being one to wait around for too long. All in all, he's very peppy and, though he has a somewhat rebellious nature at times, he's only out to find out everything to make everyone else better! While Mo may seem like an impossible creature to control, he is very obedient and quiet around anyone who resembles his 'parents'.

Looks: Sticks to 5'6" for his height and has bright, vibrant green eyes.

Bio: Mo - or Momo, as he prefers it - was 'birthed' from an unknown ghost and a sorcerer a long time ago. It was intended to bring someone back from the dead, but, instead, a new creature was formed and, to keep it grounded to this plane of existence, he was attached to a teapot on short notice, as most accidental-genie-creators do. From then on, the genie was raised by the man - who had quite the investigative spirit himself, hence Momo's everlasting thirst for knowledge. As time passed, his original creator died and Momo was left to wander around his prison, until someone happens to open up his teapot and let him out for a short time~

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Post Color: Tomato

Relationships

N/A  

mintysprig

mintysprig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 am
User Image
Name: Zhi-Fu Xiqui

Nickname: Zhi

Race: Vampire

Job: Mailman

Personality: Stuck-up, confident, and rude, Zhi comes off as a classic spoiled princess, especially when paired with the frills and lace he loves so much. He isn't afraid to state his opinion on anything, though he does it with the (sorta) best intentions behind them, but, along with that, he's a damn good liar, so it's really hard to tell how honest and 'good' he's really being. Surprisingly, Zhi is pretty shy when it comes to people he likes. He tends to over-idolize whoever he deems love interest material and follow them around quietly rather than make any moves. Though, that isn't to say he would stay docile if any real relationship sprung up..

Looks: 5'9" in height and rather petite. It should be obvious, but Zhi adores crossdressing and is almost never seen in anything more constricting than a skirt. He has an effeminate face, so it's hardly seen as bad looking.

Bio: Zhi was born into a family of pure-blooded vampires, which is probably where his ego comes from. He never had a bad life - his parents were both pretty decent with him.. up until he put on a dress, that is. His father immediately disapproved and threw him out, which wasn't too big of a deal as far as safety went, considering what Zhi was. Still, it irked the young man and he ran off to his dad's 'enemy' - Zhi's uncle. The man didn't mind about Zhi living with him at all, while Zhi's aunt, who was also staying with the man, was ecstatic to have someone to play dress-up with. So, since then, Zhi has stayed with the insignificant group of vampires and has been living a pretty good life.

Post Color: Rosybrown

Relationships

N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 am
Serendipitous Coma
User Image
Name: Jacob Waldroup

Nickname: Jake

Job: Student

Personality: Kindhearted by nature, Jacob can come off as a friendly, albeit strict guy. He's pretty laid-back with most men and, even when he seems to have a thing for someone, he's not afraid to approach first, though he can come off strong due to his ego. But, don't get Jacob wrong - he's a dedicated, one-person sort of guy and can even be pretty traditional when it comes to relationship, if not a closet romantic. The only downside to his personality would be his stubborn, opinionated, and aggressive personality - especially to those that resemble his older brother. On the flipside, anyone who earns his respect gets a new, doting shadow on their heels as a result.

Looks: Around 5'7" and has a very built physique, working out being a past time of his.

Bio: Jacob grew up in a normal household - he had two older siblings, a mother, a father, and a dog. He went to school, got decent grades, and did pretty well in sports - his only real notable thing with his childhood would be some rampant bullying in grade school. One of his older brothers, Kade, had gotten quite the reputation of being an open - well, 'slut'. Jacob's classmates were never afraid to harass him as a result, which he bore with until he hit middle school. At that point, he cracked, so to speak, and started attacking anyone who bugged him on it. Eventually, the kids stopped bugging him and he went on to become a stereotypical jock in his high school.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Post Color: Cadetblue

Relationships

N/A

hey want hear if you want to rp with me :3
my Character ~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22554179
Jack ;3  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am
Serendipitous Coma
User Image
Name: Mo

Nickname: Momo!

Race: Genie

Job: None!

Personality: Energetic, excitable, and loud, Mo seems to be pretty hard to ignore once he's out and about! He jumps to conclusions frequently and near-immediately will seek out a way to fix them, never being one to wait around for too long. All in all, he's very peppy and, though he has a somewhat rebellious nature at times, he's only out to find out everything to make everyone else better! While Mo may seem like an impossible creature to control, he is very obedient and quiet around anyone who resembles his 'parents'.

Looks: Sticks to 5'6" for his height and has bright, vibrant green eyes.

Bio: Mo - or Momo, as he prefers it - was 'birthed' from an unknown ghost and a sorcerer a long time ago. It was intended to bring someone back from the dead, but, instead, a new creature was formed and, to keep it grounded to this plane of existence, he was attached to a teapot on short notice, as most accidental-genie-creators do. From then on, the genie was raised by the man - who had quite the investigative spirit himself, hence Momo's everlasting thirst for knowledge. As time passed, his original creator died and Momo was left to wander around his prison, until someone happens to open up his teapot and let him out for a short time~

Post Color: Tomato

Relationships

N/A

I'd love to Rp with Momo! My characters if u wanna Rp pick one and let me no  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm
Serendipitous Coma
User Image

Personality: Cold, bossy, and prideful, Roman views things as completely black and white and acts as such. He's a very dedicated person and will do whatever it takes to complete a task that he's set on, although there are some boundaries he is strict on never crossing. While he acts rather knowledgeable and seems perfectly confident, Roman actually is pretty oblivious and naive to anything beyond his duties, having never been given much of a chance at experiencing anything else.

Looks: Stands at 5'10" and always - always - in clean, ironed clothing. He's pretty fit and has perfect posture, if not constantly tense.

Bio: Roman was born as the only child of a paranoid police officer, which, as one may expect, didn't result in a very open childhood. Convinced that the world was too dangerous and wanting to protect his child from it, Roman was kept locked indoors for the majority of his youth, only being allowed outside with the man there - which, considering his father was a workaholic as well, wasn't very often at all. While Roman rebelled a few times in his life - as most growing boys do - he stopped immediately when his father met an untimely end in the field during a robbery. Wanting to continue on in his father's name, Roman joined the police force just after entering adulthood and has been working diligently since with his partner, Angeline Lesley.

Relationships

N/A

I'd like to RP with Roman~ My charrie's name is Niklas and his info can be found here.

PM me!  

Zetsubou-Libby18

des fleurs

5,150 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Serendipitous Coma
User Image

Relationships

N/A

I'd love to rp with him, and make up a custom or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Serendipitous Coma
User Image

Relationships

N/A

I'd love to rp with him, and make up a custom or something.  

des fleurs

5,150 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

Hani Yuuki

Zetsubou-Libby18

des fleurs

Oh, gawd, I'm SO sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. o_o College distracted me a lot.

I'm free now, though, so if any of you are still interested, just.. quote me back. XD I swear I'll reply this time!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:18 pm
Serendipitous Coma
X-Shadow Dream-X

Hani Yuuki

Zetsubou-Libby18

des fleurs

Oh, gawd, I'm SO sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. o_o College distracted me a lot.

I'm free now, though, so if any of you are still interested, just.. quote me back. XD I swear I'll reply this time!

lol hi  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm
Hani Yuuki
lol hi

Hi! xD

If you still wanna play with Momo - how about with Judai? =w=

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm
Serendipitous Coma
Hani Yuuki
lol hi

Hi! xD

ok sounds good ^^ how r we going to start it?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Hani Yuuki
Serendipitous Coma
Hani Yuuki
lol hi

Hi! xD

ok sounds good ^^ how r we going to start it?

Mm. Well, Judai could come across Momo's teapot somehow? =O Stealing it? Or he could find it in the trash - then take it home? =D ...That's all I got. XD  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff