Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SPELL x BOUND ------ > > Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 am
Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 am
You could use some more practice."
User Image
"So...tired..." *dozes*
My name is...... Mason Entwar
But you can call me... Just Mason is fine
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born thousands of years ago. I find I'm most comfortable looking about mid twenties.
Puzzle Pieces... Head Wizard
Fighting For... Good
Look what I can do! As Head Wizard, I like to think I'm quite well rounded in my magical abilities; I've always been very good at protective and sealing spells especially.
I can be pretty... (Personality; at least a paragraph.)
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
Tools of the Trade... Is Noctis considered an item..? Probably not, but it comforts me to know he'll always be at my side, at least until the end of my lifetime. Usually there will be a book or two on my immediate person, and any and all jewelry I keep around has a magical quality or two.
I really enjoy... Though I hated doing so when I myself was an apprentice, I quite enjoy reading, and am always looking for something new to learn. I've always enjoyed sleeping, something I still retain from my more rebellious years I suppose.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! Well it's not that I myself am afraid of dying; it happens to the best of men. Rather I worry that once I am gone, there will be nobody to look after my apprentices and Noctis.
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! Aha...I'm a bit too old for that, don't you think?
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am
PROFILE FOR OPAL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am
"There's never a wish, better then this, when you've only got one hundred years to live."
User Image
ChildHood Days
"....What?"
My name is...... Miles Ash Malvix
But you can call me... Um....Miles? Don't really have any nicknames but if you can think of some, go right ahead.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Quite a few years ago. I gather I look around my early twenties, now; it's always changing.
Puzzle Pieces... What, my name doesn't give it away?
Fighting For... Good...no matter what anyone else tells you, I'm a good guy.
Look what I can do! Besides casting basic spells? I'm really good at offensive magic, though my defensive skills are a little weak. I'm best at transformation spells, though, if you couldn't tell by how I like to alter my age and appearance on a regular basis. On a human level, I confess there's not much I'm all that good at; children seem to have a strange affinity with me, but that's not really a skill...more like an irritant.
I can be pretty... I'll be the first to admit that I don't really have the best nature, and more often then not I can be fairly difficult to get along with; eccentric and often very self serving, my skills with people aren't really that great and a lot of the other individuals I've grown up around are more then likely to call me a troublemaker or delinquent before saying anything nice or helpful about me. Most of it's true, though; I like stirring up chaos and causing as much trouble as I can, but I've never been unable to get myself out of the situations I put myself into. I'd like to think I'm pretty skilled, even if my master will tell you otherwise sometimes. But none of that means I'm a bad guy, no way! I might like my space more then I enjoy close contact, but that doesn't make me antisocial; rather I like a joke as much as the next guy, and I'm up for conversation as long as it's intelligent in nature. Just...don't expect me to be super attuned to your feelings, alright? There's a reason I spend all of my time with animals and not my fellow apprentices. I try to take a page from the master's book and be as patient as can be, but I will snap back if you push me too far.
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
Tools of the Trade... Well my familliar is always with me unless I send her off to do something for me, but that doesn't really count...A pocket book of spells (I don't have the best memory, alright?), some paper and a pen....I think that's about it.
I really enjoy... Is doing whatever I want a hobby? No? I like to sleep; seriously, I could do that for months at a time if I had the choice. I also like animals; if humans do anything right it's that they take care of their animals well, so I try to volunteer at local shelters whenever I can. Practicing magic's a bore, but it's something that has to be done.
Love it! Animals (particularly cats...I like cats), sweet foods, sleeping, the other apprentices (as long as they don't get in my way), warm weather, being left alone, horror novels, and some other stuff I can't think of right now.
Eew, Nasty! Being bothered, cold weather, most human technology (especially the things that defy the natural laws of the world), spicy foods, being woken up from a nap, black magic and those who practice it, alcohol...I'm sure there's a lot of other things I hate but I'll stop here for now.
Turn it up!
Misguided Ghosts // Paramore
Rock Show // Blink 182
Memory // Sugarcult
Hello Brooklyn // All time Low

Sssh, don't tell! What, is the fact that I'm a wizard not enough for you? Fine, I can't swim and I hate having my picture taken...those things steal your soul, did you know that?
Am I forgetting something...? I was born with red hair, but I like using magic to channge my age and appearance to give me the upper hand. Usually when I'm say, sleeping, the red seeps back in and I have to change my hair color back again.
I'll deny it! No time for that; I have to do whatever Master thinks I'm meant to take care of here.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"A world like I have seen in my dreams..."
familiar form - partial transformation - magic cap
[/ignoring your presence]
My name is...... Est Noctis Lagil
But you can call me... Noctis
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born some hundred years ago. but I appear fifteen don't comment on his baby face - he's easily older then you
Puzzle Pieces... Head Wizard's Familiar
Fighting For... the Head Wizard ....(aka Good)
Look what I can do! Easily the strongest familiar in existence, Noctis' powers revolve around darkness/shadow as well as the ability to create illusions. His abilities depend heavily if there's enough shadows for him to use, as he cannot create shadows of his own. Hence he's more useful at night then in broad daylight. Noctis is capable of creating various material shapes out of shadows (usually weapons). Immersion only works if his whole body is covered by a shadow (which makes nighttime the most ideal time to use this), he can make himself invisible and intangible, not to mention he is capable of teleporting to a different area as long as both areas (his starting and ending point) has enough shadow to cover his whole body.

Noctis also has precognition; the ability to see the future and/or the past in lucid dreams and pitch black darkness; as in dark to the point where you can see your hand even if you stick it a millimeter away from your face. Noctis is unable to control this ability, and so when it does happen; he can easily get lost and trapped in his visions. To help him get out, create a light, no matter how small, if he's stuck in pitch black darkness. If he's dreaming - there really isn't a definite way to help him besides waiting it out; most of the time attempts to wake him has worsened his problems. His tattoos usually shows when this does happen.

Unfortunately, due to his lack of training when he was young; Noctis had no idea how to control it. The Head Wizard cast a magic cap spell on him; Noctis would not be able to bypass it until he had learned how to properly control whatever magic skills that is accessible to him at the time. So whenever Noctis attempts a spell too powerful for him to handle, tattoos will appear all over his body in warning, varying from dark purple to a glowing red. When his tattoos start to turn red, it usually begins to burn him in the attempt to stop him from continuing whatever he is doing.

I can be pretty... Noctis is a total bad boy of darkness! Alright, not really. Noctis is a total kuudere, and very silent. He's not at all mean; just to cool for you. He's intelligent and wise beyond the years of his older brothers combined. He's very sensible, but has a tendency to be unwillingly dragged into arguments. Calling Noctis a bookworm is probably the best understatement of the century day. He's always seen with a book on him somewhere and reading wherever and whenever he can.

Noctis is quite the anti-social one - and quite cold to strangers and can be quite the blushing mess if ever encountered by a girl. The best way I can explain this is an igloo; a thick ice-cold shell (his odd combination of stoic and polite), in an ice-cold world. Stuck alone inside in an attempt to be warm somehow; he should needs to let someone in, but that also includes chipping away at the wall to make a hole; and who knows what might happen.

Hitting Rewind...Noctis is the youngest of the Lagil siblings, his older brothers being the twins; Kaji and Noel. Since Kaji was the only kid out of the three who inherited their father's dragon powers, he was usually with their father, training and whatnot. Noel wanted to learn how to use his own powers and so would often take up their mother's time. So Noctis was usually left alone, and developed his huge interest in books. He would gladly spend his time alone in any library for prolonged periods of time and had to be reminded to eat and drink since he would not willingly leave to do so.

It was because Noctis spent so much time in the library - he then meet his master - who wasn't the Head Wizard back then - snoring on top of some books he was supposedly studying. Suffice to say; the two became inseparable shortly after that.

Tools of the Trade... Noctis always carries a book somewhere on him - generally full of various magic spells.
I really enjoy... Reading, training with his magic.
Love it! Being left alone, books
Eew, Nasty! Loud noises, people annoying him
Turn it up! Rolling Star
Sssh, don't tell! Noctis is by no means an idiot (well; to most subjects), he is aware that the Head Wizard is aging and that it's only a matter of time before he passes. Obviously, Noctis doesn't wish to see the Head Wizard die - and quite frankly, he's not sure what he'd do once the Head Wizard leaves for good.
Am I forgetting something...? Noctis has two older brothers, the eldest, a ladies man, is not worth mentioning, and the other is also a dragon familiar to one of the Head Wizard's council members.
I'll deny it! ...?
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 pm
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; and I've got the prettiest eyes around~!"
User Image
"Sweety, I know I'm gorgeous. Now stop staring." *wink*
My name is...... Amellia Ann Croenn
But you can call me... Mell
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born some years ago. though you can assume I'm twenty~
Puzzle Pieces... Apprentice
Fighting For... Good
Look what I can do! Besides your garden variety spells? Well, I suppose I do have a knack for healing spells, as odd as that is; though, it drains me so badly that I hardly have any energy left to use magic to defend myself, so it leaves me totally open. Not that I'd ever let that stop me. On the human side of things, I'm good at painting. I kinda picked it up when I was learning to apply my makeup (which I'm really good at, too)
I can be pretty... Beautiful and precious as two, I believe, very important adjectives that describe. However, they are constantly overshadowed by the word 'sadistic'. It's not that I disagree, though; I don't deny the fact that I find great humor in watching other squirm and writh under my finger. I like to make them beg and plead me for things (though brother dearest says that's because I crave attention and desire reinforcement that I'm wanted, but what does he know?), especially when it comes to healing. I'm not cruel or heartless, though, like some seem to think. I'd never allow someone to actually die. That would take all the fun out of it, don't you agree? And I do care for my friends, thank you very much. It may not be all that believable at times, but that makes no difference! I'm sometimes even very affectionate toward them! The men especially. Mhm~! Brother says it's my attention grabbing ways again, but I think I flirt with most of the guys I meet just because I'm bored. Not that I'm ever very serious about it. In fact, the only time I'm ever serious is when it comes to the Head Wizard and my training. I'm determined to become the best witch ever, and nothing is going to stop me. I can get a bit reckless when it comes to getting what I want, but I figure the trouble I get in is far outweighed by my success.
Hitting Rewind...My brother and I were born into a rich family of great privilige and influence. From birth, we basically got whatever we wanted. Or at least, I did. Brother was easy to please, but I always demanded the best; the best clothes, the best hair styles, the best makeup, the best everything. My high standards had us going through nanny after nanny, however, since none of them seemed to live up to my expectations.

Around the age of twelve, my brother began to change. And not in the normal way. Strange things started happening around him, and soon our parents were rushing home, canceling meetings and parties and business left and right. THey took him away, talked to him, and a month later he was gone. My parents told me he'd just gone off to a private school, that he'd gotten a very good offer and he simply couldn't refuse. But this was my twin brother! Huldn't go without me! I demanded to be let into this school, wherever it was. I threw such a tantrum that I actually threw a vase at my father, knocking him out cold. He was bleeding from a cut and I felt so bad that as I wept on his still body I began to feel weak. Turns out I was healing him. Needless to say, after that, I found out exactly what kind of 'school' my brother had gone to. It wasn't a week later that I joined him under the tutolage of the Head Wizard.

Tools of the Trade... I keep a pocket watch on my person most of the time. It clicks open to reveal not only the clock face, but a cute little mirror as well~! Handy, huh?
I really enjoy... Painting, practicing magic, dressing up
Love it! Clothes, jewelry, makeup, brother dearest, sweets, magic, small animals, art
Eew, Nasty! Bugs, ugly things, being wrong, plain things, white roses, coffee, cold weather
Turn it up! Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - Lady Gaga
Sssh, don't tell! ... I guess I'm scared of being completely alone; I've always had Andy at my side. Being alone... I can't even image it.
Am I forgetting something...? Being brought up in a priviliged house, I was tutored in many things; music, dance, table manners. I'm decent in most of it, but never really picked much up from the lessons.
I'll deny it! There are too many cute guys to count~
My lord, god and master is Reku1495

"The value of a college education is the accumulation of facts for the sake of themselves.
You go to college to train your mind to think." -Albert Einstein

User Image
"Hello. What knowledge shall I bestow upon you today?"
My name is...... Andrew Conner Croenn
But you can call me... Andy
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born a largw sum years ago. though my magic links my age to my sisters; I suppose I look about twenty.
Puzzle Pieces... Apprentice
Fighting For... Good
Look what I can do! My skill set lies primarily in my ability to defend. Barriers, force fields, things of that nature come easily to me. I am not only able to protect myself, but I can project my barriers to a location of up to twenty feet away. Any further and the barriers loose strength. However, I can only hold them for so long before damage forced upon them become too much for me to hold up against. My only real non-magic skill happens to be my ability to cook; growing up I ate at odd hours. It was either learn to cook or starve to death.
I can be pretty... I am far more logically minded than my sister. I am studious and focused, preferring to spend my time alone in a quiet spot, simply learning all I can. I am not 'loose' or 'fun', except when it comes to sharing what I believe to be the greatest gift in the world (namely, knowledge) with other people. I could spend hours upon hours teaching people things. I am not, however, unsocialable; just because I prefer not to be around people doesn't mean I don't like them. In fact, I quite like all my fellow apprentices. I am loyal to our cause and thirst for knowledge. Though, perhaps I have developed a bit of tunnel vision when it comes to life; all I seem to do is learn. This has hurt my social skills. Things like emotions and sarcasm tend to fly right by me. I get it after a second! Well, maybe not emotions. I am of the opinion people feel too much, where as I base my thoughts and reactions off of facts and figures. I am, though, very protective of my family and especially my sister. I cannot explain why, as she is nothing but trouble most of the time and I cannot help but think that I'd be much smarter if I just let her be her own demise; but I must love her something terrible to protect her like I do.
Hitting Rewind...My sister and I were born into an extremely wealthy family. Our parents were into everything, and were constantly making moeny. So obviously, we got whatever our little hearts desired. I preferred books to my sister's more material goods, and from an early age I began my accumulation of facts.

When I was around twelve I began to notice something odd about me. People walking toward me would suddenly stumble, like they'd run into something. It was very odd and very annoying. It got so bad that one day I'd created an entire box around myself and my nanny was so scared that she fled our home in tears, claiming the place was haunted and that I was a demon child. Needless to say, my parents came home soon after, and took me aside from sister to explain just what was going on. Apparently, magic ran on our father's side, and though it skipped his generation, it seemed to appear in our's. I was sent off to apprentice to a Head Wizard, and soon after my sister joined me. Though it took me a moment to process the fact that magic was real, I soon realized that this was a blesing; I had been gifted with a whole other world of facts to gain!

Tools of the Trade... I generally carry with me a book of some sort. It's usually a reference book, and usually very thick.
I really enjoy... Learning, cooking, reading, learning
Love it! Learning, magic, facts, birds, sister dear, music
Eew, Nasty! Ignorance, recklessness, dogs, stupid questions, yellow
Turn it up! On a Wing - Owl City
Sssh, don't tell! Other my sister killing herself? I suppose I fear the future. I fear that moment that I'll need to know something, and I don't, and because I don't something awful will happen.
Am I forgetting something...? I can dance, ballroom dance, at a fairly decent level (much better than my sister, I might add).
I'll deny it! My only love is knowledge, for without her, I surely will die.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm
"Remember what curiosity killed..."
User Image
apprentice days - summons
[/brandishes katana] You better have a good reason as to why you called me.
My name is...... Kotori Nomaru
But you can call me... by my alias; Sanche
I am obviously a... female
And I was born who knows how many years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... Cultist Leader
Fighting For... Evil
Look what I can do! Sanche specializes with the shadow and poison element and has, pretty much, memorized all the darkness-and-poison-related spells she could. She is capable of summoning numerous amounts of shadowy beings (from already existing shadows). These beings usually dissipate after being hit enough times, but sometimes the sheer number of how many she can summon can be quite overwhelming. These beings are capable of hiding in people's shadows (one way Sanche gains information), as well as devouring people so that Sanche would be capable of controlling said person herself. Of course; magicians and such won't let themselves simply get overrun by these wimpy beings, but civilians, on the other hand, are quite clueless. But controlling so many people can be energy draining, so Sanche usually results in having them hide in people's shadows. They are usually able to get by undetected - but that Head Wizard's familiar; Noctis has always been capable of finding them. No matter where they hide.
I can be pretty... Putting on a show of being a capable authoritative born-leader with an independent spirit, Sanche appears rather unapproachable to most people, as she's a rather stern headstrong and tough kinda girl, however, she has no qualms with getting a bit physically close to anyone. She's not very open to people and doesn't make friends very easily, but if you do manage to break through all that thick hard shell, you found a friend for life. Sanche is very protective of others, although she knows when to give others space when they need it. Her temper is not one to mess with either, although she knows a good joke when she hears one. (In other words, if your joke is lame, she won't be happy.)

Silent, but not anti-social. Sanche is more of the quiet thinker, the type that you see sitting in the corner thinking of all these strange, but actually successful, ideas. Despite whatever feelings and emotions she may have, Sanche remains steadfastly loyal and true to those she cares about (mainly Opal) and is always driven to help and aid them.

Hitting Rewind...Kotori actually used to be a good little girl and was an apprentice to one of the Head Wizard's council members. It was there that she met Opal and the two became friends - a little too close for friends. For when Opal went astray; Kotori went awry with her. It was only a matter of time before Opal was sealed, the Magicians were aware that Kotori had only followed her friend's lead - and expected for her to turn back now that the influence was gone. That wasn't exactly the case - Kotori had strayed too far from the path to turn back.

One particular night, Kotori went out in search for the orb that held her friend. Her shadow beings kept dissipating once it entered a particular room; and Kotori knew that they were hiding something there. She entered, and she did manage to find Opal; sealed away in that orb. But before she managed to break it open, Kotori was attacked by the Head Wizard's familiar - Noctis; who had a fairly good idea of who kept summoning all those shadow beings. The two fought, but it was quite obvious who won. After Noctis scarred her, resulting in her blind left eye, Kotori knew that she had to flee. Due to her injury being too close to her throat; the Council soon declared her dead. Suffice to say, her unusual obsession with the Head Wizard's familiar developed shortly after this incident.

But of course; Kotori has not died, and started biding her time for revenge. She created her alias; Sanche, as well as a group of cultists. Thanks to their recent successful mission of retrieving Opal's orb, it's now only a matter of time before Sanche's true friend and leader emerges.

Tools of the Trade... I always carry at least one katana on me, if not two at most. I also keep a stuffed rabbit that Opal gave her way back then (shown in picture) around.
I really enjoy... gathering information, having ... "fun" with her katanas...
Love it! Sharp weapons; my katana; stuffed bunnies (don't ask) and Noctis. With his powers, he should have been rightfully my familiar, and he's going to - once that old geezer gets out of the way. Just think of how strong my powers would be!
Eew, Nasty! the Apprentices - they think they're the ultimate goody-goody-two-shoes. Especially that... that hypocrite Amelia - exactly what does that newbie think she is?.
Turn it up! Bad Apple! & Love me or Hate me
Sssh, don't tell! she's privately scared of the Head Wizard - but she won't be admitting that anytime soon.
Am I forgetting something...? My loyalties only lie with Opal. She also has a long scar starting from above her left eyebrow, and all the way down her eye, face and neck, ending slightly below her collarbone (from her fight with Noctis). Sanche is blind in her left eye. At first she wore eyepatches, but that didn't exactly hide the scar down her cheek and neck - not to mention that it was constantly getting torn off for one reason or another.
I'll deny it! [/points katana in your direction] Do you dare to ask that again?

I'll fold my pride up neatly and throw it in the sky...
User Image
[/blinks curiously at you]
My name is...... Misaki Tanabe
But you can call me... Misa
I am obviously a... girl
And I was born seventeen years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... the Previous Encounter
Fighting For... Neutral - she has absolutely no idea what's going on
Look what I can do! Does baking count?
I can be pretty... Misa is, involuntary, a very quiet girl, thanks to the fact that she's partially mute. She's a very caring girl, however, and enjoys doing things to make people smile. She's a pretty easy girl to communicate to, well, as easy as mute people can be able to get. She wears all her emotions on her sleeve and her expressions are very easy to read despite the fact that they change often. Although sometimes her exact meaning is difficult to tell. Overall, she's a pretty fragile girl, and one moment she can be giving an air-y laugh, and the next she can be startled to tears.
Hitting Rewind...Misaki was born mute, thankfully, her parents and older brother were accepting of that fact, and raised her up the best they could. She went to public school, and her brother took on the role of smacking around anyone who dared to make Misa's life more difficult then it already was. Around middle school, her parents decided to pull her out and home school her, since they wanted their son to concentrate on his studies instead of making bullies' lives a living hell. They often took Misa out to have a social life to the best of their ability.

Of course; Misa started developing a habit of going out on her own, and eventually meet a certain guy named Miles Malvix

Tools of the Trade... She carries around a notepad and pen to write out her statements to others.
I really enjoy... Knitting, sewing, cooking, and, of course, baking
Love it! Snow, cold weather, the color blue and white,
Eew, Nasty! Heat, people who misunderstand her, white chocolate, caramel
Turn it up! Shiroi Hana - ZONE & One-Sixth -NicoNico Chorus ver.
Sssh, don't tell! Misa is scared of heights
Am I forgetting something...? She's a mute, and suffers from dysphasia, a minor form of aphasia. So she's only able to speak less then half the time, and when she does, it's in short, simple sentences. She speaks to her family in American Sign Language (ASL).
I'll deny it! [/depressedface]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
User Image
Familiar Form
*Ignores*
My name is...... Serena Nightingale
But you can call me... Rena
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born many years ago although I remain looking like I am around 20….
Puzzle Pieces... Miles's Familiar
Fighting For... Good even if I don’t seem like it.
Look what I can do! I have natural talent when it comes to earth related spells. No, not the healing type that some may think when hearing the words earth and magic…But the destruction type. I may not look it but I am highly capable of creating large earthquakes when called upon to do so. Thankfully, I am not really that limited because there is always a bit of earth lying around somewhere. Oh I am also able to make things disappear. Yeah neat right? It is now but not so much in my younger years when I never had much control over it. I suppose the fact that I can play the piano damn well means I should put that skill here. A long life gets boring if you don’t have any kind of creative outlet.
I can be pretty... Hmm….I guess I can safely say that I always speak my mind. I tend to have a sharp tongue when it comes to insulting people something I seem to do a lot if not by accident then blatantly on purpose. It’s not my fault; I have always been honest and open about my thoughts and opinions. To say that I lack any social skill when it comes to dealing with others may be a long shot; I able fully capable in holding a decent conversation with someone other than Miles…I just choose not to. Some people who know me will know that I am a very confident and proud being. I don’t pay much attention to anyone who I feel are boring and can ignore someone for hours on end. I tend to enjoy being alone as supposed to sharing in the thoughts of others and socialising in some silly human way. Of course, I am fiercely protective over my master and would gladly attack any whom I deem a threat. Miles may tell you that I am a grumpy cat *Rolls her eyes* not true. Sure I have my moments when I snap at someone for the smallest of things but tell me, who doesn’t? I must be patient because I am able to put up with someone like Miles *Smirks* right? Ok, so I have a few bad points but I do have some good ones. I am smart and well-read and I have a love for all things cute. Hell, I even think Noctis is cute…what with that baby face of his. Also, I have a horrible jealousy side that rears its head whenever I feel like I am being ignored…

Hitting Rewind...I was raised by my older brother, Xander, who spoiled me quite a bit. That does not mean that I was not educated in the ways needed to get by in this world. He taught me many lessons in life and showed me how to control my abilities as best as he could. We were rather close but that soon changed when he met someone who quickly became his master. For a while I was happy living with them but knew that it was about time that I moved out and began living on my own. Heh, I had always found it hard to understand what it was that possessed a wild and free animal to tie their selves down with a human spell castor. I was actually rather determined to stay the way I was and to never become a tool for a witch or wizard to use at their whim.

My outlook on life changed greatly after I meet Miles. That man was someone of interest for me for I had never met a person like him. For a start the man seemed to enjoy the company of animals over that of his fellow humans. Not just that but his skills in the human department was lacking greatly. I watched him for a while before I actually approached him in my cat form. Now I recall it, I believe our first real meeting was highly amusing. It involves some smelly tuna fish and a few insults. *laughs* Anyways, we somehow ended up connecting and I have not walked away from his side since. My older brother would be rather amused to see that my will power was finally broken, hmph…I chose to become Miles familiar…not the other way round! Just remember that Xander…you too Miles.

Tools of the Trade... I usually have a notebook on my person. For information purposes, whether that be a new spell of some other handy titbit of info.
I really enjoy... Learning, sunbathing, playing the piano, watching others, cute things!
Love it! being groomed by Miles, sleeping in the sun, reading.
Eew, Nasty! Loud noises, strong smells, someone trying to pick me up (Seriously, do that and I will scratch your eyes out!)
Turn it up! Shelter: Birdy
Sweet Dreams: Emily Browning
Arms: Christina Perri

Sssh, don't tell! Being left alone…Yeah…even I’m scared of that happening…
Am I forgetting something...? I believe you have everything needed….
I'll deny it! Ha! As if!
My lord, god and master is XxHakaxX  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm
“With a will, you can achieve things you’ve never dreamed of …and prank people silly too!”
User Image
Familiar Form / Part Familiar
“Want some pie? Sure you do!”
My name is...... Armand Orion Parr
But you can call me... Armand, Mandy, Mad Mandy
I am obviously a... male!
And I was born many years ago, but I appear to be 22! Get it? Catch 22!
Puzzle Pieces... Andrew’s (Apprentice 2) Familiar
Fighting For... neutral happy world!
Look what I can do! I have a knack when it comes to electricity and kinetics. I am an inventor, a creator of random contraptions. I am also a pretty good chef. If Serena and I have an argument, all it takes is some of my cookies to calm her down! As for magic, my specialty is light related abilities. Because this includes lightning, it helps me in my “inventing” and it also helps in barrier support.
I can be pretty... Armandy! Hmm... well, I'm going to list what a close friend of mine has accused me of. "Courageous, Random, Mischievous, Lighthearted, Cheerful, Stubborn, Patient, Agreeable, Silly, Friendly, Humorous, Energetic, Clever, Eccentric.....Evil." Guilty of all except that last one! I have no idea where she got that from. Maybe I pranked her too much? Hmm...but wait! You can never be pranked too much. Then again, I have been accused of never being serious, which... I suppose is true. I have a very long patience, and I never get angry. I don't favor violence, and I'm all for saving people. Why? Well, I'm a prankster not a gangster! Besides, there's good in everyone, so I suppose you could say I'm an optimist and all for cheering everyone up...or alternatively, putting some excitement in their lives… Mhmm….Andy, I’m looking at you! Stop hiding in the books!
Hitting Rewind... Once upon a time, there was a poor poor child who had no parents who was left wandering about alone and always alone. This child was a poor, hungry, and … “STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU RED HAIRED BRAT!” Hmm…so, yes, I do admit that happened to me a lot. The truth is I was a curious orphan and lost my parents (they “accidentally” left Armand behind) when I was very young in some sort of hostile conflict. By sheer chance, I was picked up by a traveling troupe who couldn’t stand the sight of my red hair, so much that they had to raise me. *wink* There, I found my love for building random objects and for cooking. I’ve been told that the troupe was horrified when they found me making food for them as a kid, but luckily for them, it tasted epic. Apparently, I have a talent for the cooking sciences…and for taking apart random stuff and building things. …and pranking people and making them annoyed at me. I know I delved into magic studies, but from there, there is a gap in my memory. The next thing I remember is being separated from the troupe, the troupe being broken apart, and my suddenly being in a cat form more often.

I was picked up by another wizard and familiar and properly taught on how to refine my magic. Previously, I had just experimented to my heart’s content. However, as a free spirit, I often did not listen to them and so I found myself summoned back many times. However, eventually, I finished my training , and life went on. Prior to Andrew, I never had a true master aside from that first wizard that taught me. I just didn’t see anyone that interested me, or that needed constant companionship aside from the few times. I didn’t want to be bound either.

I first took an interest in Andrew when I happened to encounter one of the “odd” instances in his life. I happened to be in the area and I noticed some unrefined magic energy. The boy seemed to lack any true vibrancy. He was a loner, and even if he wasn’t an orphan, at times, he appeared to be one to me. Up to this point in time, I hadn’t really been a true familiar to anyone in particular. I was a free spirit (and I still am), and I would make things a little happier for those I passed or prank them silly to make things more fun. I wanted to make him happier. After all, he did seem to have that sort of sadistic sister that I would enjoy pranking. But what really drew me in was the lad’s horrible cooking talent. True he could cook, but it could be so much better. With that sort of skill, he would NEVER get a familiar! So, I decided to attach myself to him and play master chef.

Tools of the Trade... A spatula! Just kidding! A book. It’s a doodle book with random spells, my cooking musings, or random “inventions”. It has Serena’s paw prints over it because she’s always trying to steal it from me.
I really enjoy... Cooking, pranks, science
Love it! pranks, puzzles, chaos
Eew, Nasty! death, massacres, pessimists, people who give up too easily
Turn it up! Cake Song
Once Upon a December – Anastasia
Memories- Within Temptation
Funhouse - P!nk
Contradanza

Sssh, don't tell! I am afraid of the world going to hell and becoming torture to people, especially the people that I know well. I fear people losing hope forever. I fear Andrew not being able to open up, but I hope to change that. I have a seal in my left eye.

The section of his past that Armand cannot remember because he has a memory block is that of his time as a wizard and most of his apprentice years. Armand was an unpredictable student and would always test the bounds of the rules to experiment. This trait made Armand into a well versed wizard, but it also led to his current condition as a familiar. To keep an eye on him, one of the older more experienced mages, who could be considered Armand’s mentor, created a summon spell specifically to drag Armand back. Every time the summon spell stopped working due to an increase in Armand’s magic abilities, the teacher would modify and strength the spell. There were some awkward times for Armand when he was in the middle of talking with someone and suddenly disappeared with a poof back to his mentor. This caused some people to think Armand’s name was “Poof.” Eventually, the mentor had to leave it up to Armand whether the student would answer the summon or not since it could no longer be binding. However, when Armand’s mentor was at death’s bed, Armand did return, cheered his mentor up, and exchanged last words. The two made a promise, but it was completely related to his mentor’s next actions. The mentor’s last words triggered a powerful spell that created a seal capping Armand’s magic as a consequence of him not listening, a memory block, and eventually resulted in Armand becoming a familiar. The theory was that making Armand live as a familiar would make him not as unpredictable and “more tame” with a focus. The memory cap and seal blocked off much of Armand’s magic spell knowledge so he could learn most things anew on a more conventional track without fooling around too much. Because of these restrictions, Armand is unable to excel in the prior areas of magic he excelled at. Ironically, the light element he has now is his weakest element in his wizard years. Because of the restriction, he can only excel there. In the other elements, especially the ones he was strongest in, it will seem he has no ineptitude for them because of the restriction.

Am I forgetting something...? I tend to hide my emotions well behind my cheery demeanor, so it may be hard to tell if I’m in pain or unhappy. I will sacrifice myself to save others or to give them another chance, but I won’t let the know that. There is an “annoying” spell that can be used to summon me. When that summon is activated, the seal in Armand’s left eye will glow red.
I'll deny it! Of course I’ll deny it! I have none! What’s there to deny?
My lord, god and master is Scythe de Zaran  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff