Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image
((I hope you dont mind that i put them in school))
James was sitting in his first class of the day, man did he hate school. This was his last year of school, which he was exicted about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm
((no i dont mind at all owo))

User Image

Michio stepped inside the classroom and could hear the other students whispering about him "can you see that guy, he have jumped several classes over..he should be really smart.." "i have heard if you get in a fight with him, you better run or you will get beated up.." Michio smashed his school-bag down in the table so they stopped whispering, they stared supriced on him. Michio sighed and sat down silence on his chair and looked out of the window.  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm
James, being the prepy guy that he was, stood up and walked over to the other. He put his hand out for the other to shake, saying, "I'm James Stones. Welcome to the school, whats your name?" James could feel the girl's watching the two of them, he signed slightly and smiled at the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:32 pm
Michio looked annoyed on him with cold eyes and sighed, then looking back out of the window. "and i care .. because ..?"  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:19 pm
James glared at the other slightly pissed off. "Well jackass, I was hoping to be friendly to you. But I can see you have a pole stuck up your a**," He said rudely before the teacher came in and he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 pm
He kept looking out of the window and sighed annoyed "my name is Michio.." he Said before the teacher walked in. Then the teacher did walk in he took his books up and opened it on the page they got told.

Hani Yuuki

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm
James was the first one to sat up when the bell rung for lunch. "Want to sit with me?" He asked Michio, grabbing his lunch bag.
X-Shadow Dream-X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm
Hani Yuuki

"no.." Michio said clearly and staight and got up from his chair and walked out of the classroom. He walked down in the kafiteria and bought a apple. Then he walked out in the school yard and sat under a tree.  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm
James was sitting on the bench out in the school yard, with a couple of giggling girls. He sighed when he cought a glance of Michio. But he looked away when a group of guys came up to him. "Hey f**, what ya doing?" One said to James, "Why don't you just kill yourself?" James stood up and punched him in the face, causing the girl's to cry out.
X-Shadow Dream-X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Michio sighed and walked over to them saying annoyed "no fighting on the school.." he grabbed around the guys shirts and pulled them away. "hey man whats your problem?!" one guys said "my problem.. Do really want to know?" Michio said coldly and glared on them with ice cold eyes. "N-no man.. Thats fine.." the guy suttered and they left. Michio sighed and walked away too over to the tree..  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm
"Thanks," James muttered as he looked at Michio, he really didn't need to get into another fight. Those guys were always trying to fight him, why couldn't they just leave in alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm
Hani Yuuki

Michio sighed as he back to the tree, a bird was eating the rest of his food. Michio sighed and smiled "well i hope you like it.." he said and sat down under the tree, closing his eyes enjoying the sun.  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

The bell rang and everyone headed back inside, ready to begin class again. James walked pass his classroom and headed up the stairs to the roof of the school.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am
Hani Yuuki

Mochio got up as the bell rang and walked into the classroom and sat down on his seat. He took his books up as the teacher stepped in, Michio saw that james was missing but didt really give it a thought.  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 am
X-Shadow Dream-X

James stood on the roof, leaned over the edge just looking at the ground below. He sat down after awhile and thought about what those guys said earilier. Sure he thought about jumping from the roof from time to time, letting his worries follow him to the ground. But something always changed his mind, something he couldn't think of this time.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff