Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm
~setting the scene~
In the yrs of pirates, and booty captians can be a abit alone at sea.Espicially young ones. One day you(the captain) were chilling with your mates on the ship when your crew member 'saltlicker sam' busts in with a stowaway. the crew sees her as one but you see her as ' the most ultimate treasure' your eyeballs have ever seen. sure she picked a fight and yes she did bit your 1st mate. but she proved to be worthy. Now the next is up to you. as your crewmate walks up: "where do ya want her boss" sam said,"we can feed her to ol trusty and his sharky friends. or we put her to work"
You do have a third option which is putting her in your cabin. but your decision is up to you.(pm or post here)
User Image
Enzerubebii stormdancer
age 21.
clairvoyant witch
wolf human. has mostly wolf like habits.
ran away from home because of abusive father. Enzer always wanted an adventure. she turned out to be a stoway prisoner. (note her fate is in your hands)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Name: Omega Voltaire Alpha
Species: Wolf Zoanthrope
Description: Possesses the body of a muscular human and the head of a wolf, pitch black fur covering his entire seven foot tall body. Not only did he possess hair that matched the same color of his fur, but it also covered the length of his entire back, his serpent-like tail moving slowly along the ground drawing as he moved about. Covering his body was a pair of faded blue jeans and a jet black hooded jacket that was currently unzipped revealing the white shirt underneath as well as the gold, rectangular locket that dangled around his neck.
Bio: The son of a former pirate, he was raised to be a fighter, a gentleman, and able to use fire without needlessly burning everything down. He was glad to have his family to guide him his life. And even more glad that his family supported him when he decided to follow one of his dreams and become a pirate like his father had been in his youth. He decided to train for a year under his father's guidance and learn as many of the necessary skills that he would need as possible. Now setting out on the seas with his small crew, he would embrace the life and do what he can to make it a fun trip while it lasts.  

Sigmaflamewave

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Yawning slightly, Omega would stretch while looking at Sam. "Nah. We could use more hands around here and she seems pretty capable if she gave you and the others a hard time." He initially replied before looking at the girl before him. "Now what's a lovely maiden like yourself doin' stowing away on my ship? Don't you know you could get hurt like that?" He asked rather casually as he stared at her. "And while we're on the subject of you, why don't you tell us what you can do so I know where you fit in with the crew."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Yawning slightly, Omega would stretch while looking at Sam. "Nah. We could use more hands around here and she seems pretty capable if she gave you and the others a hard time." He initially replied before looking at the girl before him. "Now what's a lovely maiden like yourself doin' stowing away on my ship? Don't you know you could get hurt like that?" He asked rather casually as he stared at her. "And while we're on the subject of you, why don't you tell us what you can do so I know where you fit in with the crew."
"Well i wanted adventure. saw your ship and before it sailed off i snunk in. apparently your friends dont like me so far."She kicked one in the nads and he cries in pain. sam walks up and whispers "Boss you sure ya wanna keep her? she looks a little too rowdy and she wont let any of us touch her.she even bit jack!" Sam then noticed her walking to the pub part,"Damn im thirsty. ya got anything here?." one of the guys tried to grope her and a magic like bullet hit the wall. scareing the crew. "Touch my butt again and i wont miss the next time." continues to look for a drink.
(ooc: oh ya shes a 'keeper' lol)  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm
Omega heartily laughed as he listened to Sam. He then watched as she frightened his crew and nodded. "Heh. She looks innocent, but she's got a spark to her. Yep, I definitely think that she's a keeper." He smirked while watching her look around for something to drink. "Hey lass. I like that spark of yours. What're you in the mood for? I ain't a drinker so you can take my share of the alcohol." He called to her before following after her. Note to self: don't try to cop a feel just yet. He thought while his tail wagged a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Omega heartily laughed as he listened to Sam. He then watched as she frightened his crew and nodded. "Heh. She looks innocent, but she's got a spark to her. Yep, I definitely think that she's a keeper." He smirked while watching her look around for something to drink. "Hey lass. I like that spark of yours. What're you in the mood for? I ain't a drinker so you can take my share of the alcohol." He called to her before following after her. Note to self: don't try to cop a feel just yet. He thought while his tail wagged a little.
She looked up her bangs in her face,"I just want some light ale please."She saw one of the scared crew give it to her and she smild. "Thank you. and to answer your quesntion im a clairvoyent witch. I can see the future just not when or why just where what and who. and believe me i was ment to be on this ship."looks at him smileing."If your interested on finding the lost home of the pirate queen." sips her ale. then when the crew was in chatter the tossed the map in his face. it was in complete detail of the location."Now gentlemen. wheres a lady gonna crash on this ship hmm?on the floor?" The men 'vollenteered their beds but she just gave a 'ya right' look and saw the captains quarters and walked in. "Hmm not bad. needs a ladys touch. but ill do that when captain hot pants trusts me." closed the door and gets ready for bed.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm
"Huh. Clairvoyant witch huh. That certainly is pretty useful." Omega replied while stroking his chin. He then grinned brightly as he looked over at her. "Well lass, it's definitely gonna be grand to have ya on board with us. I'm pretty sure you can fight too, so that just makes it a even better than before." He said thinking about their destination. "My dad and the crew he was part of spent years tryin' to find that place...let alone countless other pirates and their crews." He said before addressing the bathroom issue. "Well...if ya don't mind sharin', you could join me in my quarters. Sure looks like you've got an eye on the place." He suggested. "And you still haven't told us your name yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm
Sigmaflamewave
"Huh. Clairvoyant witch huh. That certainly is pretty useful." Omega replied while stroking his chin. He then grinned brightly as he looked over at her. "Well lass, it's definitely gonna be grand to have ya on board with us. I'm pretty sure you can fight too, so that just makes it a even better than before." He said thinking about their destination. "My dad and the crew he was part of spent years tryin' to find that place...let alone countless other pirates and their crews." He said before addressing the bathroom issue. "Well...if ya don't mind sharin', you could join me in my quarters. Sure looks like you've got an eye on the place." He suggested. "And you still haven't told us your name yet."
"You may call me Enzer and i think your 'best friend' is happy to see me as well." she pointed to his pants giggling as she took one of his long shirts."not stealing,'borrowing' " she said when in the bathroom humming. sa and the crew stared at their captain. they could tell he was smitten. "Boss ya gonna mate with her?" sam asked and some of the others glared at him as if saying 'shut up!'  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 pm
"Enzer...a lovely name fair maiden. And it's quite alright. Take it if you like." Omega replied indeed under her spell though trying to work his own on her. When she was in the bathroom, he smiled as his ears perked upon hearing Sam. "If all goes well, I will. She's quite lovely, talented, and sure to be helpful to our travels and stuff." He replied. "I must admit, she is quite alluring.." He added trying to keep his voice down while she was in the bathroom. "But I will earn her love, not force it. That would lead to a horrible conclusion.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:04 pm
That morning she was humming with her map and looked for landmarks. her tail was wagging so happily as she paced the ship. then she looked at omega. to her he was strong and. knew how to keep his men in line..well some of them as now she was being slapped by one of them she pulled for her gun but the other guy took it,"nuhuh missy. boss dont like holes on ship." She started to cry and a small rain cloud appeared on the ship.when she cried it started to downpour. luke looked at him."Now the bodd is really gonna knoww you got her upset dumbazz."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm
Indeed Omega knew what was going on by the rain that had begun to pour on the ship. With a growl, he would follow the sounds of Enzer's crying. Seeing the crew members responsible, he would growl more before bopping them both over the head. "Now apologize to her and tell me what you were thinking when you decided to do what you did to make her cry. And don't lie. Ya'll know I can tell when ya are." He said waiting for a response from the suspects.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Indeed Omega knew what was going on by the rain that had begun to pour on the ship. With a growl, he would follow the sounds of Enzer's crying. Seeing the crew members responsible, he would growl more before bopping them both over the head. "Now apologize to her and tell me what you were thinking when you decided to do what you did to make her cry. And don't lie. Ya'll know I can tell when ya are." He said waiting for a response from the suspects.
"well boss we were just toying with her. she tried to shoot us and jake took her gun saying ya dont like holes"Luke said nervously as he saw jake getting pummeled by enzer. "GIMMIE MY GUN YOU b*****d THAT WAS MY MAMA!S"Jake growled,"Why should i? you put us in a storm."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 pm
"Give her back the gun Jake. And please don't fire your gun unless we're being attacked. I really don't like holes on the ship. It's a bit much to constantly patch those small holes up." Omega said before looking at the two. "And someone else did somethin' to her to make this rain come. There's heat comin' from her cheek. Start talkin'.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm
"One of them slapped my butt." jake and luke slowly backed away "Well look at the time luke time to swab the poop deck." They run and enzer was filled with fury. she wanted to kill them both.,"But she calmed down and the rain stopped."Sorry about the rain. i didnt get you wet did i?" She did like him but wanted to earn his trust..the storm..was an embarrassing moment..  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers