Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Into new territory (1x1) need a sergal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 pm
The year is 2481 the world has all but fallen apart and almost the entire human race has been wiped out. A new race of creatures had been born, called Sergals, and are quickly rebuilding it and ridding the destroyed planet of the human race. However even with their hunt against the humans they are at war with each other, some sides have adopted as humans to be soldiers in their war but most just kill them on sight.

Now a human boy has lost his home in the battle between the Sergals and is now trying to find a new place to call home, will he be able to complete his goal or will he end up like the rest of his kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Name: Cody
Weapons:
Dual Folding Long Sword
Desert Eagle
Remington Shotgun
Cestus  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm
((Not sure what a sergal is. Can you explain it real quick please sweatdrop ))  

Loves Last Song

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm
((lol, here a pic Sergals also the north and southern sergals are at war against each other for more and more territory.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm
((Let me log onto my main account that is a member of the guild and I'll join this. Not really that into the sergal look though...but for rp's sake I'll do it.))  

Loves Last Song

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm
((lol well i can change it if you like))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm
((That's alright. I'm rather diverse and I read the page you sent me to to get an idea of how sergals normally act and live. I just don't think I'll be able to provide a pic though. I will give a prpoer description to compinsate for it.))  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 pm
((alright))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm
(I hope this works well enough)

Description: Southern sergal. Stands about 5'6". Her back fur is solid black, the fur of her front is a rust color. In a rare occurence, she also has a third color, which is blonde, on the tips of her ears and tail.
Name: Nanitakriana (Nani or Kriana for short)
Weapons:
Naginata
Bow and arrow
Twin daggers  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 pm
((it works well, now who should start?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm
It was early afternoon and a gentle breeze blew through the destroyed city that was once Los Angeles. The city had been destroyed over the years and is now the territory of the Southern Sergals.

In the center of the city a young human boy was walking into one of the many ruined buildings, before he entered he turned to look and see if anyone or anything was watching him. The boy was wearing a dark cloak to keep from revealing who he was and a shotgun was hanging on his back. After looking around he disappeared into the building and began searching for anything that could be of use. To his luck their was nothing except for a few empty bullet shells and an old radio.

He soon left the building and quietly walked down the abandoned streets, keeping his eye on his surroundings to make sure nothing was watching him.  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am
Nanitakriana strolled through the desolate and crumbling streets of the old human city. Nothing larger than a stray dog had lived in the city for years, and the few random humans that were ever found hiding were normally killed on sight. When the humans were killed years ago, many of their supplies were left behind, and that was what the young sergal was here to get. The last northern invasion had left many of her peoples belonging destroyed and useless. Much of it could easily be replaced though, for abandoned cities like these held many of the items they would need. She finally found thee building she was looking for, the words 'home depot' painted in fading letters on the store front. Her parents told her that this place would have wood, axes, and even seeds and gardening tools. Everything she would need to get was all convieniently located in one place. Walking into the building, Nanitakriana searched the long rows for the items she was sent to get.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm
The young human boy continued down the empty streets, searching for a nearby shop or building that could hold useful items. He soon came across a large store, a Home Depot, he thought for a moment if anything inside would be helpful. He decided to go in and see if he could find anything to use for makeshift weapons or equipment.

When he reached the building he slowly pushed open the once-to-be automated doors. The doors made a loud creaking sound as the old gears and metal parts grinded against one another. The boy quickly ran inside in case anyone heard and made his way to the power tool accessories section.  

FirionTheDragon

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces