Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ƒυrυbα ❀❀ Fluttering Memories (Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx Frυιт'ѕ ßαѕкєт
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fluttering Memories

This is where you'll be storing your character profiles at! This is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm
"Lift Our Sorrows"

ninja

User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Manami Ai Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Nami-chan
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Fifteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Dog of the Zodiac.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Kind, Teasing, Fun-Loving. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
"Loyalty binds me."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Manami Ai Sohma
But you can call me: Nami or Manami
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Fourteen When I was born the doctor said I was a beautiful girl
I'll get older, once April 19th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Cute Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: Someone special...
I can be very: Kanami, though she only goes by the nickname Manami, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about the fairy tale stories she reads so much due to he mother always reading them to her as a child. Manami is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the past, a trait that she has always seemed to have since childhood. As a child Manami never received such luxuries, and now that she does, she intends to enjoy it to the fullest. She has a love for food, especially her mother's baking. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions. Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight.

Nami is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. Despite her "ditzy blonde" exterior, Nami is actually a very intelligent person, although it does not show in her horrible grades. She does not care much for school work and will often slack off and do whatever she wishes, often choosing to hang around the God, the only person whom she respects anymore. Nami is actually a very mature person, doing her vest to remain calm in any situation, especially during the God's fits. She is a teasing and flirtatious person, often jesting around with other's when it comes to silly things, but when it comes to a person's feelings, she is very sympathetic.

This is the role I play in this story: The Dog of the Zodiac

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Manami was born one of a set of fraternal twins to one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. Their parents Minase and and Daisuke, being very young and still unexperienced with the aspect of having a family, had estranged themselves from the Sohma family after they had found out that they were pregnant. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they eloped. Being still very young and without much money, Daisuke got a job as a construction worker, the only job he could get despite it's low pay. For a while, they managed to get by and lived happily, anxious for their baby to be born so the could have a real family. When the found they were to have twins instead, they became rather nervous. They could barely get by on their own and with an upcoming baby, so another would be quite expensive. Daisuke began working longer hours, more and more stress beginning to build on him as he struggled to make money to feed his wife, the two children within her, and himself. When the twins were born, two months earlier than expected, and held in each of their arms, it was discovered one was a Zodiac- Manami being the Dog. They didn't know how to react. Minase and Daisuke were on the edge of emotional breakdowns, with one of their children being born a zodiacs and hardly any income coming in, they had no choice but to give both of the children up as they couldn't support two children let alone one. It hadn't helped that their mother was absolutely disgusted with the fact that one of her children was born as what she called a "freakish monster".

The twins were taken to the Sohma Estate and their mother, having broken down from emotional stress, had her memories erased. Daisuke kept his memories, his love, though small, still remaining for his children. The two were raised by their grandparents, on their fathers side. Despite the solemn and cold relationship with their Daisuke, they treated the two like close members of the family and welcomed them with open arms. Their father would often come to visit them, though the visits weren't very long. He would often bring them gifts and clothes in order to express that he still cared. The visits, though, shortened over the years. Their father had gotten a better paying job and their mother had become pregnant with a boy, one who has absolutely no idea about them. Soon their father had stopped visiting, only coming every few months or so to give a check to the Sohma family for taking care of them, or to have a very awkward conversation with the two about how much they'd grown or how they looked so much like their parents.

The twins soon became withdrawn, they had already lost one parent due to her own disgust of them, and it hurt to lose another. It hadn't helped that Yuichi had started to become a bit rebellious, often getting into fights and playing pranks on others. Manami was a sensitive child and was seen as a baby-cry. Due to this, the twins didn't make many friends and if they did, it didn't last very long. Her brother would often tell her "Who cares? We're better off alone." or "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together everything will be alright." Soon enough, the twins began to believe this themselves and shut the rest of the world out. They saw no need to even talk to other children and played by themselves in order to occupy their time. Despite their grandparents tries to be close to the two, all their attempts seemed to fail. Life began to seem better off without other people.

Other children would think the twins believed they were too good for others, especially since they were members of the Sohma family, one of the biggest families in Sakura, Japan. Manami was a baby-cry as a child, often tripping her own two feet or crying whenever her brother wasn't be her side. Because of this, she was constantly bullied by those around her, being teased and made fun of. Kids would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, the Sohma family transferred her to a different school, and her grandparents took her to properly get her hair cut, though it gave her a boyish appearance. It was this that caused her brother to be so over-protective of her, and kept others from trying to get close to her. He even pushed away family members, honestly believing that befriending others would only result in her pain. Despite all this though, the memories of that day still remained clear in Manami's head and still remain. Yuichi felt like all his efforts had been put to waste.

But like all things, that soon came to a change. Soon, they were already in High School, and Yuichi no longer found it necessary to stay by her side. He soon became interested in girls and Manami suddenly felt unneeded. Sure, despite her boyish looks and rather flat chest, she was a Sohma after all. And like all Zodiacs of the Sohma, Manami was born more beautiful than normal people. Because of this, she was often chased by guys despite her constant rejections. Most of the friends she had made in high school were either back-stabbers looking for more popularity or people that just didn't get her. Her brother, along with his interest in girls had also sprouted another interest- knowledge. He had always been a good student and had exceeded in each of his subjects, but he felt in order to be the College Professor that he wanted to be, that he needed to go to better schools and have a better life, so he decided to study abroad at a Private High School, which would be followed by six long years in College in America. Manami , whom had grown up relying on him, felt lost without her brother, and suddenly felt discouraged to go on without him there. Despite the two being twins, they hadn't shared the same dreams and had been different in all ways, since the beginning.

Eventually, Manami's grandmother died and she no longer had anyone to care for her. Though since they hadn't been very close since the beginning, she saw no real point in being saddened by such a thing as her death. Since her grandfather had Alzheimer's, he was in no position to properly raise Manami and so she was sent off to live in the main Sohma Estate where she would be properly raised. While there, she met the God of the Zodiac, a person whom, despite his attitude, she came to respect above all other's at once.

My little secrets!:
Manami has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by the dark and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank a couple of bullies played on her when she was a child. Her favorite hobbies are cooking and reading.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Mitsu No Yoake
Gimme! Gimme! :
Spicy Food
Reading
The God
Rainy days
Puppies
Children
Take these away! :
Annoying People
Perverts
Being Alone
Her brother

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm
"Lift our sorrows"

ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Ringo Kaori Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Rin
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Eighteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Rabbit.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Sweet, Cheerful, Protective. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
"I will turn your tears to roses."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ringo Kaori Sohma
But you can call me: Rin
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 18 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once February 14 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: Unknown
I can be very: Ringo is very sweet, what one might expect due to her zodiac. She detests pain and conflict of any kind, which results in her attempts to keep things civil between everyone. If she feels that anyone is threatened, she will go into protective mode. Ringo tries to keep everyone thinking positive, even if she knows it might be impossible.
This is the role I play in this story: The Rabbit

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Ringo is the result of a one night stand between a Sohma man and a model for his company's (a lingerie brand) products. The two were at first unsure of how to proceed, but eventually agreed to marry. Over time, they did develop a fondness for one another, but it was nothing more than friendship between them. The day that Ringo was born, her father had a strange feeling something was different about his child. He wrote it off as nervousness about being a new dad...until he held her for the first time. He was shocked, to put it mildly, when suddenly he was holding a pink baby bunny in his arms instead of a baby girl. Her mother was definitely surprised as well, but soon she was gushing over Ringo, rabbits being her favorite animal. Soon her father followed suit. The new happy family settled close to the main Sohma estate, so she could be closer to the other zodiac.

When Ringo was about five, her mother and father decided to divorce after her mother fell in love with another man. Her father was not unhappy in the least; in fact, he was overjoyed for the two. Soon after the divorce was finalized and her mother remarried, her father met someone as well. She was charming and Ringo liked spending time with her, and was ecstatic when she and her father told Ringo that they were getting married. Ringo was the flower girl, and her little half-brother was there as the ringbearer, as her mother and stepfather were both invited to the wedding. For the honeymoon, the three spent a week traveling Europe, happy as can be. For one shining moment, everything was perfect.

But then that moment ended. It was raining heavily when they left the airport, and to get home, they had to take a rather curvy road. They were coming around one turn when her father lost control of the car, and soon it was overturned in a ditch, having flipped five times. Her father was killed instantly, but her stepmother lasted until she was on the operating table. Ringo received lesser wounds, and was released to the main estate a few weeks later.

Ever since, Ringo has lived on the main estate, in a house of her own. During her years there, she was often to one to try to difuse any fights that might occur between her fellow zodiac. She has just enrolled into a distinguished college, hoping to earn a degree in English.

My little secrets!:
Ringo is an avid collector of plushies and lolita outfits. She's scared of driving, so she doesn't own a car or a license--not even a permit.

My Sweet Prince//Placebo,
Gimme! Gimme! :
Bright colors
Cute things
Candy
Keeping her family happy
Take these away! :
Conflict
Pain
The curse
Excessive swearing

La Reine Rose Noire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Lift Our Sorrows

ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Marikama Sohma  
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Mari 
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Fourteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂! 
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Ox Zodiac Member
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Stubborn, kind, and intelligent. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!  

✱✱✱ Vampire Hunter Mari

User Image
Is this the part where we all act surprised when we knew what was going on all along?  

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Marikama Sohma 
But you can call me: Mari 
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Fourteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female   
But for now my heart belongs to: No one in particular 
I can be very: To put it all together, Marikama can be a lot of things. She is normally patient with everyone but the rabbit for some reason. She is smart for her age and knows a lot of things she probably shouldn't. Marikama is kind and is willing to sacrifice to make others happy. Normally, she is daydreaming about something, or nothing. One might say she's cocky, but she's actually just sarcastic. 
This is the role I play in this story: Ox Zodiac Member  

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On: 
Being the Ox, Marikama knew what to expect. She already at a young age could determine when her parents reach their limits with her. She always tried her best in school and got the top grades, but she knew it wouldn't help the fact that her father would never be able to hold her. Eventually, her parents lost their temper and lashed out at her. She had asthma as a child and was hospitalized for a bit. Of course, she was immediately taken in by the Sohma house. There, she learned to get stronger so she can endure more pain.
As she grew a little older, she had learned to think of the others as the closest family she has, and is therefore rather considerate and caring for them, and she is always willing to do anything to help them. Then she found out she had an older brother who was a zodiac as well. He was the rooster, so she thought they could get along, but he always acts weird around her so she doubts they can ever really have a sibling relationship. Still, she does care for him and is fond of his determination to be there for her, even though he never succeeds.
For the first time she heard the story of the zodiac, she did not feel anger over the rat, but she felt as though she was to protect them instead. Her fear of their God isn't the strongest, for she sees no true reason to fear, but she does respect the God. The cat, though, is a different story to the others. While she holds no actual anger toward the cat, she does argue with her from time to time. Reasons for such bickering are unknown to the others, but she just wants the cat to express her anger and spirit, as long as she doesn't harm the rat.

My little secrets!: 
For reasons unknown, Marikama's favorite food is salmon. She also is smart, but she can't be seen awake in class. Mari is a black belt in karate and taekwondo now, and her temper sometimes reaches it's limits to the point where she is malicious. She also fears fire. In school, she is an active member of orchestra and a band.

All the Right Moves by OneRepublic
Haunted by Taylor Swift
Innocence by Avril Lavigne

Gimme! Gimme! : 
Fish 
Daydreaming 
Music 
Mangas  
Take these away! : 
Cliche stories 
Being bored 
Fire 
France, for unknown reasons

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

User Image
"All memories are treasured inside of you, even if they are sad."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki Ava Sohma
But you can call me: Miyu-chan, Yuki-chan, Bald Forehead (by her fellow classmates)
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once December 6 comes around!
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet
I can be very: Miyuki has a motherly personality, which she takes after her mother from that. Though she might be gentle and caring most of the time, but she can also be strict when it comes to bullies or her some of the family members goofing off. She is known for warming the hearts of others and gets easily embarrassed, when someone compliments her. Miyuki is kind, though sensitive to the point of bursting into tears easily. She is also known for dazing off at some points, which causes her clumsy nature to react to her surroundings.
This is the role I play in this story: The Sheep of the Zodiac

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
The shocked expressions on Miyuki's parents couldn't help but see their child that had turned into a baby lamb, when her father held her for the first time. Her beloved mother, Yuina, worked as a kindergarten teacher and often brought Miyuki to the kindergarten to take care of her. Her father, Azuma, on the other hand worked as a college professor that studied Marine Mammals. Miyuki began to be fond of a particular marine animal that her father once studied about them, Penguins. She adored them and even to the point, where her parents would even take her to the aquarium on the weekend. She even proclaimed once that her and her parents were like a penguin family. Cherishing these moments with her parents were like a dream to her, but all dreams in the end have to end...

One day, when Miyuki turned the age of 8, her and her parents were taking a subway train to a Water Circus, where it said to have a performance done by penguins. Though all of a sudden, the train suddenly made a hard stop and shifted everyone in the train to fall down. Loud booms started to go off and making the floor beneath them shake. Miyuki's parents held onto little Miyuki, when she started to get scared and wanting to protect their daughter from what worse may come. The loud booms came closer like a domino effect and sure enough it was a domino effect explosion, the individuals in the passenger car along with Miyuki and her parents then began to make a evacuation to the next car over. But it was too late....the explosion had already caught up to them and leaving that subway train into flames. Firefighters and Paramedics had came in and started to take out the fire and look for survivors still inside. Miyuki was one of those survivors that had made it through that harsh explosion, but tragic that her parents didn't make it. When she had awoken in a hospital bed and finding out about her mother and father's death, she wept herself to sleep.

That day of the funeral, was a day that Miyuki felt empty inside of her and the Sohmas had then decided to take her in the Sohma Estate. Throughout the rest of her life, she was raised by other Sohmas and learning about the Zodiac curse that which she must carry. At first of hearing about this, she then began to think that her curse was probably the cause of both her mother and father's death as the God began to fill that in her head after hearing the tragic news. Miyuki became lost in her mind of thoughts and the other members then made a move of their own and comforting her. From the comfort of her family, she began to believe in their words that it isn't her fault and accepting the curse. Whether the hurtful memories or joyful memories flashed back, she began to understand that it was part of what they are inside.

My little secrets!:
Miyuki has a fear of insects, especially ones that creepily crawl around. She loves collecting anything related to penguins from stuffed animals of them to pictures of them. Her hobbies are cooking and sewing (including knitting).

Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts // Miku Hatsune
Shining Star // 9nine

Gimme! Gimme! :
Penguins
Cooking
Sweets
The Aquarium
Take these away! :
Bullies
Being teased
Being called a cry-baby
Insects

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm
"Lift Our Sorrows"

ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Angeline Julia Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Angeline or Angie
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Twenty-Two ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Snake.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Generous, Dramamtic and Vain... but in a good way. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image
It's hard work to look this beautiful!

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Angeline Julia Sohma
But you can call me: Angline or Angie is fine!
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 22 When I was born the doctor said I was a beautiful baby girl!
I'll get older, once May 1 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Handsome Men
But for now my heart belongs to: No one has captured my heart yet~
I can be very: Angeline in one word is vain... well not like OMG I have ONE Split end!! Noooo! The world is ending kind of vain; she just takes a lot of pride in how she looks. She nevers leaves her room without putting on some make up and dolling herself up; even if she's staying with her family. Because of her natural looks, Angeline is a model and is away for weeks on end.

"Modeling is the only way to share my beauty with the world!"

Since Angeline is a model, she as quite a bit of extra money on the side and is not greedy with her money; on the contrary, she is really generous and is always donating a bulk of her hard earned cash to some kind of charity. "We need to help those in need." is her mentality; though don't mistake her for a bleeding heart, if she knows that someone is just after her money she can get real angry as that person is lying to her and doesn't really need the monetary help.

Another word that describes Angeline would be dramatic as she tends to be very flamboyant in attitude. She dresses in bold clothes that some may find unconventional but Angeline loves being the person to stand out from the crowd.

This is the role I play in this story: The alluring snake

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Angeline wasn't born in Japan like the other Sohmas but was instead born in the land of the free, America. Her father had roots in the Sohma family but was so distant from the main branch that he wasn't even considered to be a Sohma. Her mother was a British writer who was falling on hard times and moved to Japan to get away from it all. The two met in a small cafe in Hokkaido and at first the two were merely friends; but as the years began adding up, so did their love and the two were eventually married. The newly wed couple decided to move to America where Angeline's mother had some relatives. Once there, Angeline's father got a job as a Computer Engineerer and her mother managed to publish a few good children's story.

The two were blessed with Angeline two years into the marriage but when her father tried to hold her, Angeline transformed into a blue snake. At first the couple was shocked and did not move for a few minutes, it wasn't until Angeline's mother commented that she could use this for a story that the two managed to gather their bearings and decide what to do. Angeline's parents werent disgusted by her and her father even said that before he left the Sohmas, he had heard rumors about some family members being cursed.

Growing up was a bit diffcult for young Angeline. She was naturally beautiful which caused all the boys in school to fall in love with her but also festered hatred from the girls. Despite her good looks, Angeline was never conceited and was the epitome of good, which also gave the girls in school ore reason to hate her as Angeline never could hate another. Luckily, Angeline was never attacked by the girls and was only ousted by the them.

When Angeline was eighteen, she was scouted by a modeling company and agreed to be their newest model. She was an immediate success in the modeling and fashion world and soon every knew her name, including the Sohmas back in Japan.

Angeline was contacted by a Sohma, asking if she had any weird transformations and when she told him of the few occurances, Angeline was told of the Sohma curse. Angeline was thirlled to be able to live with people like her and could possibly make the friends she never had and agreed to fly back and live on the main Sohma estate.

Angeline still continues her modeling career only with a Japanese company instead.

My little secrets!:
Angeline is a model for a Japanese Company and she models clothes and make-up.

Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood
Gimme! Gimme! :
Modeling
My Family
Helping Others
Clothes
Take these away! :
Liars
Greedy People
Bad Weather
Jealously

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am
"Lift our sorrows"
ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Chika Rhoma Shoma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Ika
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Thirty-two ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Dragon.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Responsible, Distant, Reliable. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Mini me of the Zurg

User Image
"Forgetting is the hardest part of all."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Chika Rhoma Shoma
But you can call me: Ika
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 32 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'll get older, once May 7th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: God
But for now my heart belongs to: God
I can be very: Ika prefers the company of others, even though at times he can be seen as distant. He had been the (few/first) of the newest Zodiac to appear, this left Ika with a empty feeling and a eagerness to see the Zodiac's yet to come, this is what brought apon Ika's veil of distance as the rest of the Zodiac were yet to appear. Though as they began to arrive, Ika was sure and even ready to help the new Zodiacs of this generation. Ika grew to be reliable, there was even such an occasion were Ika flew to America to help the Snake. Ika will go to any length to help keep the Zodiacs as healthy as he can, physically and mentally.
This is the role I play in this story: Dragon

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Chika was the (few/first) of the Zodiacs to appear for the newer generation. Ika has no memory of his parents, and it seems none of the Shoma staff have any recollection of them as well. Though as long as he could recall for, it was the staff of the Shoma house and its previous head that brought Ika through his childhood. Left with a giant responsibility, Ika felt compelled and honored to be the (few/first) of the generation. The previous head, had plunged Ika into the medical field. All in the hopes to keep the newer generation on a healthier note. Ika waited a few years till finally news of other Zodiacs came in. The long, lonely wait, was finally over.

Left with the responsibility to care for the Zodiac curse by removing memories, Ika felt it his mission in life to help ease the pains of the Zodiacs. Even to the extent of visiting the snake in America. It seemed like a rush as the Zodiacs began appearing in groups, though still doted. It kept Ika busy and all the while happy to be helping them. Now with the Zodiacs gathered, Ika takes his responsibilities with great care, though due to some traumatic events, Ika can only wish to be closer to most of the Zodiacs.

After all, you are either loved by your parents or thrown away. Despite no recollection of the reaction of his own parents, Ika knows well from the experience's of others. Ika takes his responsibilities very seriously, with each memory he erases the more distant he feels from the rest of the Zodiacs. He can't help but wonder if the Zodiac's think well of him. After all, he had stolen many memories that could or should have been cherished by the Zodiac's parents and peers.

My little secrets!:
Ika transforms into a Silver colored bearded dragon. Ika often lets the Monkey use his home as refuge, having his own room and bed as well. Its his hobby to drag the monkey out of bed and dump a cup of cold water on his head to wake him, even if it means visiting him at one of the monkey's relatives home.
Much like the snake, though with more endurance, Ika could transform in cold weather.

Gimme! Gimme! :
The God
The Monkey
Company of others
Caring for the Zodiacs
Take these away! :
Winter
Cold baths
Being given a cold shoulder
The cat
Not being able to provide for the Zodiacs

Mini me of the Zurg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm
Zy Xandra

"Lift Our Sorrows"
ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Akemi Ren Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Mimi
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Rat.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Ambitious, short-tempered, and cunning. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Seraphim_Lie

User Image
"I'm learning to breathe on my own again."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Akemi Ren Sohma
But you can call me: Mimi
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once January 7th comes around!
But for now my heart belongs to: That's my dirty little secret...
I can be very: Ambitious and self-righteous, making her appear to be rather self-centered and snobby. In actuality, Mimi's very loving and protective of her family members, except for the Cat, of course. She couldn't give a care for what happens to the Cat. Usually appearing indifferent at school, she is often surrounded by none other than the student council members and others of the Sohma family who choose to be near her. Every picky little detail must be perfect, otherwise Akemi feels like she might explode, but she won't reveal that to any audience of course. Image is everything to her and she would never in a million years want outsiders to know that she is rather relaxed and short-tempered at home.
This is the role I play in this story: The Rat

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Akemi was born to a young couple who'd longed for a child their entire marriage career, but they had been told that they would not be able to have any children. Determined to have a child, her mother actually managed to become pregnant with none other than her fiery self. Throughout the nine months of developement, her mother had progressively become more and more weak, so much so that the doctors told her that it would be best just to remove the child from her; to remove the child so that she would be able to live a normal life. But her mother was a loving woman who had grown too attached to the child within her womb. Nine months after conceiving Akemi, she gave birth to the tiny babe who looked like an angel sent down from heaven. Her mother actually managed to live through the birthing process, which was a miracle in itself, but the heaven-sent child before them was everything that no one could even dream of.

The moment her father held his precious angel in his arms, she turned into a baby rat, a monster. Her mother managed to grab Akemi away before her father could kill her. He threatened her mother, told her that she was nothing but a devil sent from hell to punish them for no good reason, but her mother pleaded that they kept her, that he would at least pretend to love the child that he had once loved while in the womb. Loving his wife more than anything, he promised that he would act as the 'demons' father and perhaps find a way to restore the child to humanity, no matter the cost. From that day on, he kept distant from Akemi, never once hugging her or kissing her on the forehead as her mother often did. He was always working 'at the lab' and going to the bar only to come home drunk.

Having kept hidden from the "Zodiac-Radar", Akemi didn't have the slightest idea as to what she actually was until one fateful day at the park. She had been playing tag with several of her childhood friends, having the best of times, but the worst of times crept upon her and struck without warning. One of the little boys that she'd been playing with accidentally tripped and wrapped his arms around Akemi. Poof. She was a tiny rat. Finally her Sohma heritage shone through the mysterious shroud and she was taken to live at the Sohma estate like all of the other Zodiac members, never to live the life of a normal child again. Of course, her mother moved to the estate with her due to her terrible health, but her father mysteriously vanished from the picture.

Being raised as the God's favorite, Akemi grew an ego of sorts, but she still had an innocent heart that longed for better days; days without tears to be shed for sadness. She wanted nothing more than to be normal again.

My little secrets!:
Akemi is terrified of any sort of storm, especially thunderstorms. She can't stand lightning or loud noises, either. Taking after her mother's own gentle and artistically talented heart, Akemi can play the violin, piano, and has a lovely voice that many would die for. Not only is she the president of the student council, she's also the president of the drama club.

Sanctuary ~ Utada Hikaru
Walk ~ Foo Fighters
Heroine Syndrome ~ Kanon Wakeshima

Gimme! Gimme! :
Music
Bread
Theatre
Books
Take these away! :
Storms
Thunder
Lightning
The Cat

Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 pm
"Lift Our Sorrows"
ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Kaoru Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Ko
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Twenty-eight ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α guy 
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Rooster.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Cocky, imaginative, And tsundere. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ! 

✱✱✱ Vampire Hunter Mari

User Image
So what if you're embarrassed? You won't get anywhere being like that.

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kaoru Sohma
But you can call me: Ko
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-Eight When I was born the doctor said I was a male
I'll get older, once January 1st comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now my heart belongs to: No one in particular
I can be very: Inspiring in most ways. He's very imaginative and fun. He's one who prefers to dance and embarrass himself than to fade in the background. He is easily disappointed in failure and is kind of cocky. He is considered to be tsundere since he cares a lot for others but doesn't like to show it.
This is the role I play in this story: Rooster

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Kaoru has two parents that haven't been in the picture for years. They just left him at the Sohma house to be raised. He considered those who are at the Sohma house to be his true parents and role models. As a child, he had grown a curious eye for nature. On his birthday at the age of six, his cousin gave him a camera, and he's been hooked on photography ever since. In high school, he got in a lot of trouble for taking pictures, some of which weren't exactly appropriate. He seemed happy for a while, until his parents returned.
When he was thirteen, Kaoru learned his parents had another child, a girl. They took some time to raise her, but they gave up on her as well. He didn't know how to act to his sister, so he normally gives her the wrong impression to the point where she thinks he hates her. He normally gets stressed by this, but tries to get on her good side.
Since he is an adult, Kaoru had taken a job as a photographer, doing miscellaneous jobs for little pay, but he didn't mind since he loved his job. This summer, he has decided to try and get closer to his family, and he also wants to try as many different flavors of ramen as possible.

My little secrets!:
Kaoru has a knack for setting up goals for himself and accomplishing them. Despite his appearance and childish act, he is rather smart. He has a bad smoking habit that he is trying to quit since his sister has asthma.

Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight
Gimme! Gimme! :
Family
Dancing
Photography
Art
Take these away! :
Sorrow
Cursing
Fighting
Losing

Vampire Hunter Mari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
✱✱✱ Makoto Isao Tanaka
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Makoto
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Onigiri.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Humorous, Fun-Loving, Emphatic . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
“The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Makoto Isao Tanaka
But you can call me: Mako
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'll get older, once December 22 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Lovely Females
But for now my heart belongs to: Ah, no one quite yet.
I can be very: Mako is very boisterous, as well as being very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. He can be rather childish and inconsiderate, qualities that he takes no real notice of. However, when he is in the presence of a lady, his personality takes on a different appearance. When in the presence of a woman, he will transform into a complete gentleman. He will be a very kind young man, and very well mannered- qualities that make him an excellent guy. In this state, he is very considerate to women, making sure they are in the perfect state of comfort. All in all though, he is a very honest and loyal person. Makoto tends to bring confidence to others around him, though he himself truly has no confidence in himself. In the past, Makoto was a very discourage and depressed person, but tragedy has transformed him into someone opposite of that. Now, he does whatever it takes to protects those close to him, if he will let them get that close.
This is the role I play in this story: Main Onigiri

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Makoto was born when both his parents were very young. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they instead ran away together. They married and lived happily, anxious for Makoto to be born so the could have a real family. They were joyous at first when Makoto was born. His family's life was a peaceful and happy one until one day his mother died in a car accident when Makoto was only five. Makoto's father lost himself in heartbreak, the loss of his wife had made him something inside him crack.

After the accident Makoto's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for Makoto and made sure of it. On rare occasions when he did see his it was when he was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to when he began to beat Makoto, repeatedly calling his a "monster" and convincing him that he was the cause of his mothers death. Makoto was emotionally scarred. His eyes had lost any trace of life and he became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about his bruises.

After a while his father ignored his completely, even leaving Makoto home alone at the age of eight to go on "trips" that would last days. This meant Makoto was forced to make himself a decent meal from whatever scraps he had managed to get at the supermarket with the little money he had. The worst came when Makoto's father went on an angry rampage because an investigator had come to ask him questions earlier that morning. Without thinking, his father grabbed a knife and drove it through his side. A neighbor had heard the ruckus and called the cops knowing that the father wasn't right in the head. Thankfully, the ambulance made it on time and Makoto was in safe condition. The knife had not hit any vital organs and he had survived.

Makoto went to live with his grandfather after the event, a sickly old man whom hardly knew how to take care of himself. Nevertheless, the old man was kind and treated Makoto like he was his own son. It was with the old man that Makoto began to open up to the world and let go of his sorrows and be more optimistic about life. However, after the old man died, Makoto was left without a home. Now he lives in a dingy apartment, working hard to pay off the rent, though he is two months behind on it.

My little secrets!:
Makoto's hobbies include video games and being with girls. He also has a love for writing and has a liking for long novels. Since he is a very studious student, he has grades that are of an A-B average.

(You can have up to 3 theme songs)
Gimme! Gimme! :
Video games
Spicy Food
Girls
Hanging Out
Having Fun
Take these away! :
Coffee
Awkward Moments
Being Nagged At
Those with no sense of humor

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm
"Lift Our Sorrows"

ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Ryoko Guinevere Sora Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Just Ryoko
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω 19 ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Girl
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Cat.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Quiet, Defensive, Anti-Social. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

User Image
”You don’t know loneliness until you’ve seen me.”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ryoko Guinevere Sora Sohma
But you can call me: Ryoko, Sora by my father
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 19 When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
I'll get older, once December 27th comes around!
But for now my heart belongs to: No one
I can be very: I am quiet by nature in order to control my impulses. Anything can set me off and I’m not the best person to be around when I’m mad. I studied several styles of Martial Arts to protect myself. I’m used to being picked on by my older siblings who happen to be female. Go figure. I have a very defensive nature and seem anti-social.
This is the role I play in this story: The Cat

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
My parents were like every other married couple. They wanted kids so they got two beautiful girls and my older brother. They one day my mom faints in the middle of the market and they find out she’s pregnant. A few months later she had me. My dad took me and I changed into the cat. My sister’s screamed in terror with my mother as my dad placed me down. I changed back a few moments later. From that day on my life has been hell. My sister picked on my, pushing me into my father and brother all the time. My mom went crazy and divorced my dad. She took my sisters with her and my brother stayed with me. My dad put me in an all girls school all the way to high school. When I entered college as a art major.

I know the story about the Zodiac and don’t wish to associate with them. God particularly doesn’t like me either. I don’t blame anyone of the Zodiac if they don’t like me. I turn into this hideous monster when my bead are taken off. My dad and brother make it a habit of checking to see if it’s on. My brother goes to the same college as a business major. He cares for me but is very over protective. Just like my dad. My sisters also go to the same college and still torment me. They changed their last names to out mother’s maiden name so they won’t be associated with a monster like me. They’ve seen the other form when they stole my beads from me. My dad since then has tried to make things work for me.

I took up art as a way to release my anger and stress. Martial arts helps too but for some reason the smell of paints calms me greatly. I paint in my room all the time, which I keep locked because my sisters come to visit my dad and brother a lot. They take my things and it makes me angry. I’m territorial I guess you could say. I’ve shown them that I could stick up for myself. But they’re not the only ones you pick on me. Other girls pick on me because guys find me attractive. Another perk about the Zodiac curse. Other world beauty or something. I don’t fight them since I don’t want to stop to their level. I’ve been in a few fights myself. Both male and female. One time even front of my mother. She smacked me and took me home. I don’t associate with her because she doesn’t want me and I don’t want her. She abuses me any chance that she gets because I am a monster.

I have met a few others of the Zodiac and try to make nice with them. But something is always holding me back. I guess it’s because I am not a part of them. They’re the Zodiac. I’m the Cat who got left behind, due to the trickery of the Rat, who I can’t hate since it is not her fault. I just hate the spirit because as the Cat, it would have been easier of the rat hadn’t meddled. Fate is twisted. I have no resentment towards anyone but to the people who think I was born for their entertainment.

My little secrets!:
I have a secret love for romance novels. I keep one in my bag all the time along with my sketchbook and pencils. I secretly wish for someone to love me as myself and my monster.

Your Guardian Ange by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Your Not Alone by Saosin
In Your Arms by Plumb

Gimme! Gimme! :
Paints
Nighttime
Snow
Sweets
Take these away! :
Summer heat
Rain
Bugs
My mother

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm
ninja
"A Helpful Hand" or "Fitting in"

User Image
✱✱✱ Hayate Juol
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Nicknames What ever pleases you.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω fifth-teen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Guy
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Care-free, Quirky, Considerate. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Mini me of the Zurg

User Image
"Well now."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hayate Juol
But you can call me: What ever name you like
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'll get older, once June 5 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: girls
But for now my heart belongs to: Too all the pretty girls in the world.
I can be very: Hayate can be quite care free most of the time. Advancing towards strangers for simple inquiries, no matter how they look: scary, thin, mobstery, or even a group fighting amongst them selfs. Though, Hayate isn't with out care. In fact hes quite considerate for peoples sakes. Seeing a mob chasing after a single person, Hayate wouldn't hesitate to help them, charging head first, with regrets later. With these traits combined it makes Hayate a quirky king.
This is the role I play in this story: Onigiri

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Hayate came from a caring family, his mother worked hard and cared for him and his father considerably. His father the same, working day in and day out for the things they had. Though in the end, things went sour. His mother had gotten hurt at her job, she died later in a hospital. Hayate and his father didn't hear of the accident till hours later. That's when everything spiraled downwards. His father became a drunk, two years after(lost his father at the beginning of this year), took his own life. Hayate was left with nothing more then pre-payed school and a mothers wish.

The family owned home was willed to an uncle, who sold it. Then using some of the money, bought Hayate a room near his school so that he could finish his schooling, since his uncle lives in America and the school has all ready been payed for, it would be trouble some to pull him out. Despite the hard ships, Hayate still wish's to carry on his mothers will. To continue living with a smile and earn a good life.

My little secrets!:
Hayate can't stand the sight of people who want to give up. He'll try hard, even though its none of his business, to help them get back on their feet.

Gimme! Gimme! :
Any thing sweet
Oranges
Sweet girls
People who are admirable
Take these away! :
Alcohol
People who give up
People with low self-esteems
Crappy weather

Mini me of the Zurg

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Owata20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 pm
Lift Our Sorrows
ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✱✱✱ Setsuka Rin Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Setsu
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Twenty-six ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Woman
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Tiger.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Protective, Indecisive, and Energetic. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Owata20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Setsuka Rin Sohma
But you can call me: Setsu
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-Six When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
I'll get older, once April 6th comes around!
But for now my heart belongs to: No one right now.
I can be very: Indecisive, which I hate. I can never make up my mind! It gets on everybody else's nerves too, especially when we're shopping or buying ice cream. True to a tiger nature, I'm very protective. Especially over my family. Most of the younger ones look up to me as a big sister or mother because I'm so protective. I like being in charge but hate those with authority over me. It's kind of weird that I'm an energetic person yet still lazy(I hardly ever admit to that though) I'm irritable but it's not like I go into all out fits of rage or anything like that, I just grumble.
This is the role I play in this story: Tiger

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Like most of the other zodiac members, my story starts when I was born in a hopsital one April morning. The doctor had left the room and so my father picked me up for the first time only to watch in confusion as I transformed into a tiger cub. Surprise! Mother says he was completely flustered and confused so she had to explain the whole curse situation to him. He didn't take it that well. They had a fight right there in the hospital room, he said he'd leave her and me, but in the end decided to saty because mother begged and begged him. He could only take it for two years though before giving up, telling my mother that if she didn't drop me at the Sohma house that he'd leave her for good. He said he wanted a child that he could hold and play with, not one who changed into an animal. I suppose mother loved him more than me because she gave me over to the main Sohma house at the young age of two. I guess I know why, I mean, who'd want a cursed daughter? Mom used to visit me a lot until she had a second child. Then she just stopped. That was about twenty years ago. Man that statement makes me feel old. Anyway, I havent seen her in years, but that's fine with me.

Growing up in the main house wasn't all that bad, there were just a lot of rules. I didn't have to do many chores so that was nice, and the maids saw to my every need pretty much. All I really had to do was take care of my younger cousins and sometimes cook, because people liked my cooking for whatever reason. I was forced to attend an all girls school, so I've had very little interaction with guys who aren't family. After high school I went to college and graduated with my major being art. The guys there flirted with me constantly, but I just brushed them off, knowing they wouldn't love the real me. After college I didn't get a job though, I just kind of bummed around the main house until someone called me lazy. To prove them wrong I signed with a nearby publishing company and began drawing manga, which is actually a pretty lazy job, but it keeps me busy. Currently, I still live in the Sohma house. I could move out any day I wanted, but this place is all I know and I don't know if I could handle being by myself.

My little secrets!:
I draw manga for a living. It doesn't make me much money, but it's fun. I have major claustrophobia, which is the fear of tight or enclosed spaces. It's so bad that I hate just being in a room without windows. Another thing I should put here is that I'm a disorganized person, but I like that. Order is no fun.

[Miku-tan] UGLY [2NE1]
Gimme! Gimme! :
Sleeping
Family
Art
Having fun
Take these away! :
Small rooms
Rain
Colds
My family being messed with

Owata20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 pm
"Fitting In"

ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Natsuo Kenji Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Natsuo
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Cheerful, Charming and Distant. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image
Hidden behind the smile is the truth

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Natsuo Kenji Sohma
But you can call me: Natsuo or Na-chan/kun or Natsuo-kun/chan
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When I was born the doctor said I was a Handsome Male
I'll get older, once October 13 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: the ladies!
But for now my heart belongs to: No one
I can be very: If someone were to see Natsuo in the street, they would think that he is a cheerful teen. He is always smiling and laughing and tries to keep a smile in any situation. He is always happy and says "Smiling is the best medicine!". Another trait that people would notice of Natsuo is that he is quite charming and polite. He is the type of boy to hold the door for an old woman or for that pretty girl behind him. Some may consider him to be a ladies man due to his helpful nature towards girls but he doesn't see himself as such.

However, despite his cheerful, charming nature, Natsuo is actually very distant. At school he is surrounded by friends but if a person were to look closer, they would notice that Natuso keeps everyone at arm's length; never letting them into his heart. He isn't close to anyone due to his past but is good at putting on a mask. Because he is a Sohma but not part of the Zodiac, he jealous of them and avoids them at any cost.

This is the role I play in this story: Onigiri

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Natuso's life was a hard one. He was born to a Sohma man and woman who both had Zodiacal grandparents and were eager to see what Zodiac their child would be. Unfortuantely, when Natuso was born his mother held him - expecting her son to transform... but he didn't. To say his parents were disappointed would be an understatement. They were completely devastated and took out their disappointment on their son. Growing up, Natsuo was always compared to the Zodiac children.

Oh, Miyuki is so smart and Chika is so accomplished! were some of the things he heard.

No matter what, the Zodiac were always better. If Natuso got all A's on his report card, one of the Zodiac would get A+'s. If he was most athetic in his class, one of the Zodiac was the most athletic in the school. No matter what he did, Natsuo was never good enough. It didn't help that his parent's showered the Zodiac children with love and praise while they bereted and sneered at their own son.

"Why couldn't I be a part of the Zodiac?"

That plagued Natuso' thoughts after every failure. Finally he had enough. When he reached high school, he moved out of his parent's house and got a small apartment and a job near the school. He also began avoiding and ignoring his cousins at school or at Sohma gatherings he couldn't avoid. This is also when he began keeping everyone away from his heart as he had been let down all his childhood and did not want that feeling anymore.

My little secrets!:
Natuso is very athletic and plays/played various sports but his favorite sprt is martial arts; he has a black belt in karate and tae kwan do and is on the school's Kendo team. He is a good chef as well since he lives on his own and works as a waiter in a popular cafe outside the school. Natsuo is also pretty much good at everything since he tried to be a perfect child in his parent's eye but failed. He sees himself as a jack of all trades but a master at none. His favorite intrument is the violin.

Natsuo feels a kinship with the Cat as she is also an outsider yet he dislikes her (not hates) at the same time since she is (technically) part of the Zodiac.

Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood
Gimme! Gimme! :
Kendo
The Cat
Rain
Stars
Take these away! :
The Zodiac
His Parents
Failing