Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
We're not just roommates. (1x1 with Guardian Wolf and enzer) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm
James woke up, yawning and stretching, "Hm... I wonder if that was all just a good dream." he mumbled, his eyelids were too heavy to let him look around, he was still slightly drowsy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:18 pm
Tohopka was at work and left a note.
Went to the garden in the orphanage. Will be back soon. hopefully i wont get pricked on by a thorn
Signed tohopka.
PS: your cute when you snore
He wondered if his 'room mate' got the note as he watched the children play.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 pm
James saw the note, and read it, he smiled, especially at the last part, "Well, I'll see him later." he stood up and went to the kitchen where he made himself breakfast, and he said hello and goodbye to his sister as she went to her job.

He ate, slowly starting to wake up, and wondering what he was going to do today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
James saw the note, and read it, he smiled, especially at the last part, "Well, I'll see him later." he stood up and went to the kitchen where he made himself breakfast, and he said hello and goodbye to his sister as she went to her job.

He ate, slowly starting to wake up, and wondering what he was going to do today.
later pics of flowers were being sent to his phone and one bad one. him bleeding from a thorn. it was quoted'every rose has a naty thorn. and this one got me'. Toho sighed and continues planting the seeds of the vegetable garden.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 pm
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117

later pics of flowers were being sent to his phone and one bad one. him bleeding from a thorn. it was quoted'every rose has a nasty thorn. and this one got me'. Toho sighed and continues planting the seeds of the vegetable garden.
James looked at the picture, and he suddenly switched moods, "Uh oh..." he stood up and got dressed, and he jogged over to the orphanage where he found Toho, "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, some worry in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117

later pics of flowers were being sent to his phone and one bad one. him bleeding from a thorn. it was quoted'every rose has a nasty thorn. and this one got me'. Toho sighed and continues planting the seeds of the vegetable garden.
James looked at the picture, and he suddenly switched moods, "Uh oh..." he stood up and got dressed, and he jogged over to the orphanage where he found Toho, "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, some worry in his voice.
Togo quickly stopped him"Gently walk gently." points to the bed of roses that seperated them and pointed to the other way around."how did you find the place?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm
enzerubebii98255
Togo quickly stopped him"Gently walk gently." points to the bed of roses that seperated them and pointed to the other way around."how did you find the place?"
James stepped into a safe spot, "Well, I know where a lot of places are..." he said, "So, are you okay?" he wanted to make sure, "Is there any way I can help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm
"Well you can sort the seed packets."Points to the basket as he escourted the grapevines on the archway,"The trick here is to not to make them feel like their the boss or you will be overflown.You will be meeting my niece and nephews shortly. Im sure they will love you." Tohopka smiled.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm
James wasn't exactly sure who was going to overflow him, but he started sorting the packets, he hummed a tune as he did so, and he soon forgot about the who rose thorn incident. I wonder what my niece and nephew's are like...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
James wasn't exactly sure who was going to overflow him, but he started sorting the packets, he hummed a tune as he did so, and he soon forgot about the who rose thorn incident. I wonder what my niece and nephew's are like...
The sequels were heard and giggles. lake smiled and pointed to the animal bushes. toho nodded,"Whats the passwords?" a girl giggled and a greyish wold poked out"Were painting the roses red!" then two white ones with black rings on them poked out. "And live by the sword. die by the sword" tohopka laughed "Very good.James theese are laughing lakes spawns. Sakura Kaze and teru." All three: "HI"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 pm
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
The sequels were heard and giggles. lake smiled and pointed to the animal bushes. toho nodded,"Whats the passwords?" a girl giggled and a greyish wold poked out"Were painting the roses red!" then two white ones with black rings on them poked out. "And live by the sword. die by the sword" tohopka laughed "Very good.James theese are laughing lakes spawns. Sakura Kaze and teru." All three: "HI"
James waved at the young wolves, "Hey." he said, then he scratched his head, he wasn't sure how to act around these kids since the boys seemed ready to fight someone. He looked at Toho, as if asking what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 pm
Later he came back with his lover and looked at james's sister. "Dont ask." and went to their room. he quietly settled him down and kissed him. "The woulds should have healed but be easy you lost some blood. he knew as much as they like to 'play'. there was gonna be no playytime for a while. and he knew his mate would react to that badly like a toddler not having a toy.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm
enzerubebii98255
Later he came back with his lover and looked at james's sister. "Dont ask." and went to their room. he quietly settled him down and kissed him. "The woulds should have healed but be easy you lost some blood. he knew as much as they like to 'play'. there was gonna be no playytime for a while. and he knew his mate would react to that badly like a toddler not having a toy.
Shayla was shocked, "What did you do to him!?" she nearly screamed, "Shouldn't we call an ambulance? Is he alright?" she was going all kinds of spaz.

James looked at her, "I... I'm okay..." he said, sitting up slowly, "That... hurt... a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm
Toho gave him a lolipop then went to make healing tea. "No moving." he said when making it.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm
Shayla went to Toho, "Okay, tell me what happened. Now." she demanded, "What did you do? Or where did you take him?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff