Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Four-Fold Town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

The Four-Fold Town is where Kleine and his Sannin live; each has a home within the large cave underneath the city. It may seem dark and desolate, but there is a constant warm breeze running through the cave, with waterfalls falling downwards and bats keeping constant guard. It's a place the locals often admire and revere, but also a place treated with disdain; most people find it unfair how the four leaders of the village get about one quarter of its premise. Aside from that, though -- it's a place that's safe. That's what it's known for, and that's what it is.

The town is protected by an intricate design of strange, falling rocks that only react properly to entree when drawn by the crest of Dahka. The rocks slide along each other on the roof and if the cave is broken into forcefully, they will fall forward to completely block the path to the home of the Takikage and his Sannin. There is an escape path to flee from the cave beneath a giant boulder in the cave, and this escape path runs so far and by so many miles under stone that it's basically impossible to find and infiltrate. It exits out through the ocean, through a boulder that must be pushed forward to escape.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Take me for what I am."
Kleine brought Takahashi all the way down through the city and into this den of stone; opening the passage by drawing Dahka's crest on a certain rock. The rock fell but Kleine dodged it, and by stepping up through the boulder, he carried Takahashi into the cave. The rock rose once more, sealing the passage again. "Alright," The man brought him in deeper through the cave, looking to see if he was trembling . . . scared . . . but he really didn't seem to be. He seemed even less afraid than Kleine was. "Y'know, you're oddly relaxed about all of this," The leader laughed silently, as he patted Takahashi on the head, ruffling his hands through the boy's hair. "Though . . . I guess you probably have things to say to me. And I know you're probably mad at me. So . . . if you want to yell at me . . . now's the perfect time. I won't be upset with you." He braced for it; the emotion he would soon feel. Emotion of guilt. And of confusion.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
"Yeah . . ." Kleine went silent for a moment; just a moment, before placing his hand lightly upon Takahashi's shoulder. "I told you before I made love to you that I was in a complicated relationship with a man named Kiyoshi. I guess . . . things sort of changed, after a while, and we really started to love each other . . . and now, I'm somehow engaged. I don't really know how these things work but we're both crazy so I guess it's not surprising to me that we somehow went from a on-and-off relationship to getting married." He probably should've talked to Takahashi about it, first, but he didn't want anyone to demoralize him from engaging. He always gave up on actions, gave up on ideas. He knew that if he spent the time asking others for advice, he'd just give up on it as a whole. Because the truth was, he was spontaneous, impulsive. He had to seize opportunities when he could. "I'm sorry, though, Takahashi. I really am." He didn't know what he could do to apologize. Maybe there was nothing he could do.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takahashi moved away from Kleine's reassuring hand. He didn't want to be touched. He was conflicted,Kleine was correct, he did warn try to warn him. a single tear slipped from Takahashi's eye. " I'll still love you Kleine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Sorry had to take a sexy shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image

The man just . . . sighed; couldn't think. Couldn't respond. He wanted to apologize again, but he had apologized enough, and it wouldn't do anything. Just apologizing rarely helped at all. Part of him wanted to hold Takahashi in his arms and just tell him that they'd still be close, but the boy didn't seem to want to be touched by him . . . because, after all, the last time they had touched, it grew into something intense. Something completely beyond their control. "You know I still care about you, right, Takahashi? You know you still hold a valuable and close part of my heart? I'd still fight for you, just like back then. I'd still defend you from anything that you couldn't best by yourself. You don't have to forgive me, but I'll still stick by you. By your side." He wiped the tear from his face, comforted him with a firm hand against his back, and kissed him lightly on the forehead. "And . . . I'll still love you too." They weren't together. Couldn't be together, as things were. But that didn't mean that they had to be apart.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:21 pm
Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takahashi sat down in the quiet cave. He really couldn't feel much else besides sadness. He wanted to train here. " So....what is our relationship then?" The young boy was hurt, but he still wanted to maintain a stable relationship with Kleine. Takahashi wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He yawned. After non-stop traveling and training, he was tired. " I hope you have a great life with your husband."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
"Our relationship is . . ." Kleine looked up for a moment, placing a hand on his chin, "Close friends. You're alright with that, right? I know it may seem like it's not what you wanted with me right now, but you're still very young, Takahashi. I've been dumped time and again before I finally found the one right for me. You'll find that guy who's perfect for you. Or . . . girl. I'm not really sure which," He laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head, ruffling his own hair. "Besides, I'm sure we can still be casual ********> The man smiled, though he couldn't keep up his lame joke for very long. "Er... just kidding." Sort of. But he had scolded Kiyoshi for doing the same thing, and he wasn't about to lose in the war of morality against his soon-to-be husband.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Lady of Nirvana

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Walls are laced with red
As our lips press together
The echoes of the
dead
Oh can it get any better?
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start
From what begins and ends
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】 stops】
Just like the normal trends

Now close your eyes, silence your voice
For the night is ours alone
There is no decision nor is there a choice
☩Your sins you must atone

██████When this is all over...████

╔══════════════╗

Lars ran in, holding Hisana in his arms and a shadow clone having both Akane and Nakamuro being pulled with both hands. A man named Raiden came to the mansion and saved them from being overrun by a horde of odd entities that attempted to attack them in the mansion. He told them that a clone of Kleine and Takahashi were within the shelter and this was good...or at least he thought it was, it honestly wasn't from what was happening outside. Lars' other shadow clone spotted another one of those odd entity's attacking the Venis Vadis Trandis du Mundus, maybe the one that attacked them at the mansion and the other one at the shadow clone's location are connected somehow.

He wanted to ask Raiden some questions based upon what he had just seen but it seemed that he was busy and so was Kleine as he was speaking to Takahashi. Lars decided to take care of Akane, Hisana, and Nakamuro first and then would immediately speak to Kleine. He pet Hisana's head gently with a smile, pulling out the teddy bear that he gave her and placing it under her arm, again, gently. He was glad that she was safe, he then stood and checked both Akane and Nakamuro, making sure that they weren't harmed during all of this. That would hurt him worse than being harmed himself. He was even more glad that Akane and Nakamuro were unharmed since Lars made sure of it.
"alright, it looks like we're safe now, its a good thing that he came or else it wouldn't have ended well at all for us. Thank goodness that Hisana stayed asleep during all of that."

╚══════════════╝

████...it will ALL be mine██████

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

User ImageXXXXX
. . нɑɴɢɪɴɢ σɴ тнє ѡɪɴɢʂ σƒ мʏ ɗʀєɑмʂ . . .
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
░░ ░░ ⇝ μ ɕ н і н αXXα ĸ α и ɘXXXXX
| T A K I G A K U R E | D E N S E T S U [ E X - A N B UX XM E M B E R ] | N I N J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T |

Sedra. That was his name. Her son. His face popped in her mind, his features mimicking Kiyoshi's but had traces of Akane. Suddenly, all these questions began popping up in her head- how is he? Where is he? Is he doing well? Is he even alive? The last question stuck fear in her like lightning as her mind started to act out several scenarios with every possiblity. Her lips moved, before a strange man jumped in- he was so familiar.. he was someone she knew dearly. She squinted her eyes a bit more and just before the answer came to her, he demanded both of them to take a leave. His voice sounded urgent, but escaping this mansion was the farthest thing from her mind. What is it that's so important that she's forced to be dragged out of the house? Her hands were suddenly grabbed, unable to voice her own thoughts to the both of them- Lars was reacting rapidly. He took hold of Hisana and Nakamuro before immediately disappearing from plain sight.

They arrived in dark, deep cave- the paths went on endlessly. As soon as she was set on foot once more, she turned to Lars- making eye contact without hesitation, "Lars, what's going on!?"

{I am sooooooo exhausted. Dx I'm sorry I took forever with the post.}

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Teroenkai

XXXXXUser Image

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 149
xxxxCHAKRA USE- 111
xxxxxx • S [5] | A [30] | B [40] | C [50] | D [60] | AS [111]
xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A
xxxxxxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm
The Lady of Nirvana

User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start

╔══════════════╗

Lars looked to her, looking apologetic, "my apologies, Akane-chan, now that we're safe, I'll fill you in on what I know," he said as he stood, "while within the Venis Vadis Trandis du Mundus, my shadow clone witnessed multiple S-rank shinobi get killed by an odd entity, one that didn't seem human nor did it seem of anything else I've seen so far. A familiar and similar entity attacked us within the mansion but the man that I'm sure you saw saved us and told us to come here for safety and so I brought everyone here for protection," he said as he turned his back to her, "sorry, Akane-chan, I seemed to have acted on my own and for you again, you probably wanted to do something else or go somewhere else...and for that I apologize, but I wished to protect Hisana and bring her here just in case, it seemed like these entity's had covered everywhere," he said as he glanced back to her.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

User Image

User ImageXXXXX
. . нɑɴɢɪɴɢ σɴ тнє ѡɪɴɢʂ σƒ мʏ ɗʀєɑмʂ . . .
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
░░ ░░ ⇝ μ ɕ н і н αXXα ĸ α и ɘXXXXX
| T A K I G A K U R E | D E N S E T S U [ E X - A N B UX XM E M B E R ] | N I N J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T |

She blinked a couple times, "I'm not, really concerned with that. In fact... I'm wondering.. why were we attacked?"

{I'm a bit lazy today. HAHAH}

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Teroenkai

XXXXXUser Image

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 149
xxxxCHAKRA USE- 111
xxxxxx • S [5] | A [30] | B [40] | C [50] | D [60] | AS [111]
xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A
xxxxxxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm
The Lady of Nirvana

User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start

╔══════════════╗

[ Lol! xd ]

Lars blinked a couple of times as well, "now that is something that even I'd like to know."

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Blades fell from the sky, all around them -- Lars and Akane. The blades fell so quickly, that he wondered if they'd even be able to notice their fall. When the last met the ground, Kleine's chakra-infused sandals landed on top of the sharp blade before slowly and silently leaping to the one next to it. He was just balancing; not formulating some plan of attack with the blades all around the field that looked like hooks. "They're attacking because that's all they can do--" He replied to Akane's simple question. "They're mindless. Corpses taken and afflicted by the venomous disease of a demon. Most of them are dead in the village, though -- I killed whichever ones I could find, since Raiden missed a few. Mostly, though, it was just a method for me to test my new weapon style. It seems to work great against these things; and I'm glad for that." He didn't need to invent some flashy new style just to fight these things, but the truth was that he was covering the basics of this style since when he was still secluded with Kiyoshi. He only just finally perfected it when he saw the opportune chance.

"But, it's not safe yet. I understand that you're a capable shinobi, Akane, but I still wouldn't recommend returning to the body of the village with your daughter. I've already evacuated the rest of the civilians, as you can see," Kleine waved in the vast numbers of terrified civilians, though all of their arms were cuffed and they were blindfolded, "But I had to take precautions against the madness. By majority vote, they agreed to take these precautions, and we'll be a lot safer now. If they started killing each other, then this wide-scale evacuation would just become a massacre. Right now, I have trusted puppeteers operating the tools necessary to feed and bathe the civilians. Would you be okay with your daughter joining the crowd? I didn't tie up or blindfold children since they couldn't really hurt anyone anyways, and I figured it'd be a nice time for Hisana to meet a few friends right now. There are lots of people here. Everyone. Thousands." He hoped -- sincerely hoped -- that no one would have to go berserk. The falling sap and the corpse-lit lighting of this desolate cave seemed to be the only things keeping the civilians sane, because it was normal and expected. The honey here still tasted sweet, despite the fact that everything else nowadays was still so bland. Kleine was still really concerned for them. He really hoped that just this one thing could go right; just this one thing could be okay.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 am
Panthers7

The Lady of Nirvana

User Image
User Image
User Image[Yamato Sennin Heiland]User Image

A child is born
Chose to destroy or create
But was left with scorn
And the [eyes] of eternal hate

The world shifted anew
As time passed by
And the new world came to view
Like the dove, [love] flies

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]
And still no soul to sell

██████The best way to bring PEACE...████

╔══════════════╗

Yamato entered, holding Adam's hand as they ran in, he needed to protect his younger brother but the sight of his father...no...his fathers made Yamato let go of his brother's hand and stare at the two. He himself had mixed emotions, well, it was more like two emotions that were built up inside, Anger and Sadness. Kleine had left Yamato and Adam alone with Kiyoshi ever since Lars had returned and not only that, Yamato hadn't seen Lars in a long time but now he sees him again and he's busy taking care of another woman and her child. Yamato knew what had happened between Kiyoshi and Kleine...or at least, had suspicions of it and the sight of both father's together made Yamato angry instead of happy. The Ghosts that had been lurking around Taki gave Yamato fright, something that could just be locked away or sealed with a kiss or an "I'm Sorry," Yamato continued to stare at both Lars and Kleine, until one of them..., even if Adam spoke beforehand, explained what was going on. He came in late and wasn't informed like how Lars and Akane were informed on what happened.

Lars then looked around at all of the blades that fell down all around him and looked to see that Kleine was there and seemed to have everything under control, or did he? Lars looked over to the villagers with eyes widened, he could see the tears streaming from their cheeks and the fear in their voices as they moved onward. It was like viewing the River Styx itself, seeing it from the wandering souls' perspective. Another painful nail to his side would be that his two sons, Yamato and Adam were standing there, Yamato standing there and glaring at both him and Kleine...he wanted to speak to them, to apologize for never being there for them...but he couldn't find the words to say, it was like he was being strangled by Imperfection and stabbed in the throat by Chuukou, both at the same time.

╚══════════════╝

████...is to PURGE██████

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas