Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 am
I"m looking for people who like's Kyo and Yuki off of fruit basket.. Heh.. sweatdrop I'm gana be Kyo.. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm
will yuki be uke?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm
Hani Yuuki
will yuki be uke?

Sure... That's fine by me. :3 I like to be kyo.. >.< If you want you can be yuki. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:53 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
will yuki be uke?

Sure... That's fine by me. :3 I like to be kyo.. >.< If you want you can be yuki. smile

ok im fine with that ^^ I'll let you start  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
will yuki be uke?

ok im fine with that ^^ I'll let you start

Ok~
I was sitting down on the bed missing around with a ball of yarn. "Damn Rat.. Were is he?" I asked as I looked at the widnow...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm
HichiIchi

I was staring out the window of the store. It was raining and I hated walking in the rain, it messed with my asthma. I sighed, wrapping my scarf up tight; and started walking home.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I was staring out the window of the store. It was raining and I hated walking in the rain, it messed with my asthma. I sighed, wrapping my scarf up tight; and started walking home.

I heard the living room door open and ran down to go see who it was. "Woh, Yuik your soken wet.. Were ya went to?" I asked as I pulled you in..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:19 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I heard the living room door open and ran down to go see who it was. "Woh, Yuik your soken wet.. Were ya went to?" I asked as I pulled you in..

I coughed slightly, as I pulled my jacket and scarf off. "I went to get some more seed's for my garden... whats it to you anyway, baka Neko?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I coughed slightly, as I pulled my jacket and scarf off. "I went to get some more seed's for my garden... whats it to you anyway, baka Neko?"

I glard at you.. "I was only getting worried.. Damn rat, why ya have to be so mean sometime's.." My ear's went down as my tail sway back and forth... "Beside's, you ceach a cold out there again..." I said as I grab a blanket and rap it around you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I glard at you.. "I was only getting worried.. Damn rat, why ya have to be so mean sometime's.." My ear's went down as my tail sway back and forth... "Beside's, you ceach a cold out there again..." I said as I grab a blanket and rap it around you...

I blushed slightly when you wrapped that blanket around me. "Why are you being so nice?" I asked glancing up at you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed slightly when you wrapped that blanket around me. "Why are you being so nice?" I asked glancing up at you.

I blushed and turned my head away.. "I-I don't know...?" I said as I sat next to you.. "It's the rain probly.. You know how it get's me.." Starting to feel alittle shy around you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed and turned my head away.. "I-I don't know...?" I said as I sat next to you.. "It's the rain probly.. You know how it get's me.." Starting to feel alittle shy around you...

I was still blushing, when I ran my fingers through my hair. "Y-yeh, I guess~"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Dman it.. I thought as I pin you down on the sofa..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo?" I whispered slightly confused, as you pinned me down. I could feel my blush getting brighter.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo?" I whispered slightly confused, as you pinned me down. I could feel my blush getting brighter.

W-Why am I doing this.. I thought as I started to gently lick your neck... (What kind of RP do you want.. Like.. All out sexully or non sexully.. xD I want ot know so I wont go over bord..)  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff