Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Bird & Fish profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm
Back to main thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm
"What would a man not pay for living?"
- Ghandi

User Image
The wings
The beast

"..." *Akwardly scuffs feet*
My name is...... Kazuri Ash Galewing
But you can call me... Kaz, Zuri, Ash, Prince, Young Master, etc.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 17 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual // Uke
Puzzle Pieces... [ A ]
Look what I can do! Besides the ability to trip over almost everything? Kazuri's great with the flute. And there's the wings....yeah. Kind of obvious, don't you think?
I can be pretty... Most of the time when someone meets Kazuri for the first time, they aren't exactly given the impression of a leader, of a powerful figure in line for the throne to the kingdom of the sky, and they never get that idea because quite simply, that's not who Kazuri is. A very shy, sensetive and quiet individual who will only speak when spoken to, who would rather hide in a corner then start any sort of confrontation let alone a basic small talk conversation, Kazuri is often taken advantage of due to his natural tendencies to attempt seeking the good in others; however, don't let that pretty face fool you! Kazuri knows when he's been jilted, and he remembers; gryphons have a lot of time to fester their grudges after all, and should the mood strike him, he'll find a way to get back at you. A creature of intelligence more then anything else, Kazuri isn't good at dealing with his emotions and as such when confronted with most intimate and personal situations he tends to run away, rather then facing his problems, until he can find a way to rationlize things; the only two people who have ever been able tot successfully pry such feelings out of him are his brother and mate, who, though he may not say it often, he loves more then anything, for vastly different reasons. Touch so much as a hair on either of their heads, and you'll really be in for it.
Hitting Rewind...Born as the first son and consequently the heir the the throne of the Gryphon race into a small, tight knit family, from a very young age Kazuri was given an excessive amount of responsibility to uphold; the duty to set an example for and do right by his people, to handle stress and unfortunate circumstances, and to make his parents, powerful figures of society, as proud as was physically possible. Kazuri's parents were sure that with a beautiful as their son turned out to be, he wouldn't have any problems abiding by the laws that had already been set out ahead of him, and so they pushed Kazuri into being the best that he could be throug various lessons and teachings; unfortuantely, what they got as the result of forcing their son to grow up too fast was the meek, easilly stepped over person that Kazuri is today, and though they'll never say it, Kazuri knows they're dissapointed with how he turned out, that he's a terrible fit to be prince (if he wasn't the only candidate due to age, they'd probably pick his younger brother instead). Of course, it didn't help that he was also given charge of his younger sibling when he was born; at a young age, the boy's wandering nature often got him into a lot of trouble, forcing Kazuri to retrieve him. That's actually how he met his mate, though, so in reality Kazuri owes his brother a great deal. One very warm summer day, Kazuri's brother had found himself stuck in the human world, not used to his underdeveloped wings; being the dutiful and caring older brother, Kazuri flew down to earth to fetch him back.

He also met [ B ] that day, who Kazuri was sure was a beautiful human with very wobbly legs; of course after realizing [ B ] to be part of the merfolk, Kazuri fetched him back to the sea, regardless of the horrible things that had often been said by his fellow gryphons about the merfolk who lived underwater. At the time Kazuri had yet to understand what mating felt like, and so left [ B ] at the ocean without much fanfare; however he continued to come back and [ B ] was always eager to see Kazuri, to touch and talk with him. After about a week, the young prince finally realized that his affections were the real thing, and the two have been together in secret ever since, for Kazuri knows his father would be outraged if he brought it up (there's a good chance he wouldn't listen at all in the first place, too). But now all of a sudden, he's being forced to mary the Prince of the merfolk, who, despite his being a good soul, Kazuri feels nothing for. It absolutely breaks his heart.

Tools of the Trade... Usually Kazuri doesn't keep much on him save for his flute and various trinkets that his brother and soulbound partner give him.
I really enjoy... Playing the flute, spending time with his brother, cloud watching and aimlessly flying about whichever way the wind drifts.
Love it! High places, soft music, his brother, Basil, warm weather and cool breezes.
Eew, Nasty!Dissapointing his parents and people, the engagement, conflict, having his wings touched without permission.
Turn it up!
Kids in Love // Mayday Parade
Glad you Came // The Wanted
Safe and Sound // Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars

Sssh, don't tell! All Kazuri has ever wanted is to make his father proud, and because of this he gets pushed around by the older man quite a bit.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
I'll deny it! Though not many people know it, Kazuri is mated and soulbound to [ B ]; however, he's also politically engaged to [ C ], which he's not happy about.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 am
"Beauty is fleeting, so why is everyone attracted to it?"
User Image
I'm not human, but I'm pretty darn close
"Hello~!"
My name is...... Basilio Anthony Harper
But you can call me... Basil; but only certain people are allowed to call him that.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Seventeen years ago.
Keep Swinging... Homosexual / Seke/Seme
Puzzle Pieces... [ B ]
Look what I can do! Although singing is a main part of being a merperson, Basil's voice is the most bewitching; and many are actually afraid of that part of him.
I can be pretty... Basil isn't hard to please, and he's a very easy going person. He is the type of person that can make friends with everyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. However, Basil can become angry when his friends are hurt or injured. He is also willing to sacrifice things important to him to save his friends from danger. Despite his easy-going personality, Basil has shown that he has hidden talent as a fighter as well. His fast reflexes and athletically conditioned-body give him a natural advantage in the sea. He's very good at dealing with losses as well, apparently, and can hide all his real emotions behind a bright smile.
Hitting Rewind...Basil has never known who his father was, being raised up by his mother since he was young. He never felt unloved though, because his mother's side of the family was, to put it nicely, really big. He grew up to be a easy-going person, and never had to wonder about his father. So what if he didn't have one? The rest of his family made up for that loss. He realized his exceptional gift for singing when he was twelve years old, and his family was even prouder of him than before. He thought his life was complete until the day he met Kazuri.

It had been completely chance, and although due to this incident he became forever fearful of walking on land, it brought him to his soulmate. He had tried out turning into a human for the first time, and ended up farther from the shore than he expected, and couldn't get back. He almost died, until Kazuri found him and brought him back to the sea. At first, Basil was just curious about why the gryphon saved him, when all he ever heard of gryphons were their cruelty. But that curiosity grew into something more and Basil ended up falling in love.

And now Kazuri has to marry Basil's prince and Basil is heartbroken. He can't bring himself to hate [ C ] because he's way too nice to be hated. [ C ] is the one person of merfolk royalty that Basil actually respects...but he's now torn between loyalty and love.

Tools of the Trade... A pendant that was a gift from his late mother and many shiny trinklets given to him by Kaz.
I really enjoy... He likes to swim. A lot. And he can also be found on the rocks near the shore, just singing.
Love it! The sea, singing, storms, Kaz, shiny objects
Eew, Nasty! Unhappiness, loss, regret, rust, aging
Turn it up! All Time Low - The Wanted
Sssh, don't tell! Basil is not good with walking on land at all. As fast as he is in the water, he's like a newborn baby on land.
I'll deny it! He is soulbound to Kazuri, though no one knows of this; and in truth he's very unhappy that his loved one has to marry [ C ], but he never voices this aloud.
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 am
"We've rushed along this path too hastily, with no chance of turning back."
User Image
[x][x]
"And you are...?"
My name is...... Kenta Akikawa
But you can call me... Kenta is fine.
I am obviously a... Male
And I look like I was born eighteen years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual // Seke, Seme
Puzzle Pieces... [ E ]
Look what I can do! Well, jeez. my wings aren't there for nothing, you know! They're normally invisible to the average human eye, and with them, I can... well, take a bit of a shortcut when it comes to traveling. Of course, it's rather difficult to stay airborne all the time, and when carrying heavy loads it's even worse. Flying is rather restricted as well, and personally, sometimes I get airsick. As for fighting skills, I'm rather limited, but that doesn't mean that my punches won't be able to bruise you up a bit. Lesson of the day: don't make me angry.
I can be pretty... Oh, were you expecting some sort of fanfare here? Wrong. I'm not the most welcome of people, though I can be talkative. I'm just talkative in a bad way. I've got nothing good to say, but that thought still won't shut me up. People tell me that I'm sarcastic, repulsive, and sometimes a downright terrible person, but I've never been one to pay much attention to what others have to say. Heck, it's their opinion, not mine! Besides, my way is so much better than theirs, don't you think? I admit that my words sting, but I speak the truth. Manners suck; toss that aside, and you'll have the flawless truth. I've never been one to bother with lies and such. Didn't your mother tell you to not tell lies? I'm doing the right thing, even if people hate me for saying the truth and all. They ought to be thankful that they have such an insightful person as me around! Sarcasm and emphasis are my best friends. Are you sure that I just complimented you by calling you "Einstein"? Think again.

Alright, alright. I admit, I'm not always like that. Sometimes (especially when I'm near my brother) I tend to be a little more kind. Sure, teasing him is fun, too! It's really tempting to just pull some sort of practical joke on him, too! But you know, that's a little too mean to do, even for me. And he's always making me break some personal rules I place on myself, too. In other words, I do have a not-so-sarcastic and horrendously insulting side, too. Just double-check to make sure that my brother's around first before putting bets that I'll act differently.

Hitting Rewind...You really have to wonder what my mother was thinking. Honestly, how'd she manage to have me and a mermaid at the same time is a damned mystery to me. Different species entirely! At any rate, my father was apparently the king of the Gryphons, which somehow makes me an awkward illegitimate prince of the gryphons. Since birth, I've been raised along gryphons and constantly been reminded of my supposed half-brother who lives beneath the waves in the sea. At first, you know, I didn't believe them. I still recall chasing after certain other highly-born children in court, yelling at them to shut up about my brother and wishing that it wasn't true. But hey, guess what? Reality's not very kind, and my mother (who had been wandering around the world like some sort of hermit) came back, and told me about my brother and how he was doing. Oh, wonderful mother, that woman. Comes back after seven years to completely crash what's left of my self-esteem, eh? Gryphons had always hated merpeople, and now that I was related to one, my life was made ten times worse than it was before! Gosh, and those insults just won't stop coming, either.

And then, someone just had to think of a wonderfully old idea of marrying us princes off. Oh, and even the illegitimate one! So, awkward prince goes along, too. Thankfully, I had a bit of a choice in the matter, though marrying a mer...person wasn't exactly very attractive. I only knew one person who was in that place, and that was my brother. I admit that he's very different and such, but his voice seems to make up for all that. So for now, we're sort of forced to be together. Then again, it's kinda hard for us to do the whole, "public display of affection" thing because there's so many people watching. Even I can't do that, you know. Awkward illegitimate prince's life just got even more awkward, don't you think?

Tools of the Trade... Random plushies here and there, a knife, and firecrackers. Don't ask.
I really enjoy... Reading, flying about, chasing people around, teasing people, being utterly sarcastic and completely unwelcome at parties (so then, I won't have to go as often).
Love it! Flying, even though it tires me out. Oh, plushies! Did I show you my newest panda one?
Eew, Nasty! Fire, water, sneezing, not enough gunpowder, being related to a merperson... yep.
Turn it up! Innocent Sorrow - Abingdon Boys School || Pumped up Kicks - Foster the People
Sssh, don't tell! I hate fire. Hate the stuff, I tell you. I rather freeze to death than burn.
I'll deny it! My brother. Half-brother, mind you. No it's not incest, you blasphemous child.
My lord, god and master is Pudding Earl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 pm
"Everybody dies, but not everybody lives."
User Image
With a flip of the tail
"Hello; first time underwater?"
My name is...... Wynter March Mayson (an odd name, but it's mine)
But you can call me... Usually just Wynter or Wyn..Prince and Your Highness too, but those are a little stuffy.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual // Seme/Seke
Puzzle Pieces... [ C ]
Look what I can do! While Wynter has one of the nicer voices in the kingdom, his strongest point is sonar detection, which reaches far beyond the range of any other merman or mermaid. Years of fighting against water currents have made sure he isn't a slouch in the physical department, either; though he won't want to, should you make him angry enough he'll easilly be able to force you into submission.
I can be pretty... Most of the merfolk would consider Wynter to be a perfect representation of everything good their race has to offer; tall, strong and handsome with a very gentle and fiercely loyal persona, Wynter will usually put others before himself, and almost always have the time to lend a shoulder or a hand no matter what he's doing. A patient and forgiving soul, there are always plenty of second chances to be given when it comes to Wynter, though should you cross the line of what he considers unforgiveable, be ready for the fight of your life and be prepared to take a severe beating, since just because he looks delicate and fragile doesn't make it actually true. Very slow to anger, Wynter prefers to take a cheerful and friendly outlook whenever possible, and his constant need to be among the people, cracking jokes and poking good natured fun when not defending the rights of his kind have earned him a lot of respect.
Hitting Rewind...In a lot of aspects, Wynter was raised in completely opposite circumstances from Kazuri; coming from a large and happy family consisting of several brothers and sisters, Wynter was not actually first in line to take over the throne, but as his older brother Kane didn't want the position, all the responsibility instead fell to Wynter to take care of the people, and take care of them he did. Even as a young child, before he came to terms with his identity as a merman Wynter seemed to be the perfect heir to the throne, fair, loving and a gem among the people; he took to his lessons well and without any arguements, and loved his race with a love that only a future king can possess. There were, of course, a few hiccupps every now and then, and he got into trouble often, but mistakes were always learned from, progress achieved. Needless to say his parents were very proud of him, and allowed him to take the sport as next in line for the kingdom without any real issues towards Kane, who had already fallen in love with a lovely mermaid and settled down. Of course, seeing his eldest sibling lose those trouble making tendancies only instilled in Wynter the need to get into even more tight spots, and somewhere inbetween his tail chasing and prank pulling , Wynter's parents, the king and queen, and the rulers of the sky kingdom Aria decided perhaps it was time to stop fighting, that maybe the two races, gryphons and merfolk, had killed enough of each other to realize how much better an option peace could be. Thus Wynter met Kazuri, and that's when it all really began.

The pair met for the first time on human ground, Kazuri standing by the sea with the rest of his family, Wynter resting upon a nearby rock; as soon as the two were introduced, a feeling unlike any other he'd ever experienced came over the young merprince. Truely Kazuri was a beautiful creature despite his obvious discomfort, and when it was declared that the two would be wed, Wynter found himself unbearably happy. Of course, there's a time or two when he'll get those same feeling around Kazuri's younger brother, but surely that must be just a runoff from the feelings he has for the prince of Gryphons. Right?

Tools of the Trade... (any and all items carried on your person; can either be described, or be displayed with a picture url.)
I really enjoy... Swimming, spending time with the other merfolk and people watching (from the safety of the water, of course).
Love it! Being around Kazuri, listening to Kazuri's flute music, his fellow merfolk, swimming, large, open areas and almost anything interesting from the surface world.
Eew, Nasty! Fishing boats, water pollution, being away from Kazuri, pitchy music, most gryphons.
Turn it up!
Angels // Owl City
A little's Enough // Angels and Airwaves
Moment 4 Life // Nikki Minaj ft. Drake

Sssh, don't tell! Wynter is very worried he won't be a good enough ruler once his father steps down; he used to fear he'd never find his soulmate, but now that he has Kazuri, nothing to worry about (at least, so he thinks)!
I'll deny it! Wynter is convinced he's meant to be with Kazuri (even though his soul actually wants [ D ])
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 am
"Whoever thinks blondes are idiots is probably an idiot."
User Image
The part of me I wish was gone
"What?"
My name is...... Mikhail Luck Aikawa
But you can call me... Mik [Only by his brother], Luck
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Seventeen years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual // Seke/Uke
Puzzle Pieces... [ F ]
Look what I can do! He can swim and sing just like every other merperson; but to say he is exceptional in either would be a lie. He's not very outstanding in any way, and he gets dizzy if he swims too fast, but he knows how to communicate with sea creatures, especially fish.
I can be pretty... Mik isn't kind. Nor is he mean. He just...kind of is. Most of the time, many people forget his existence, unless they're going to bully him by reminding him that he has a gryphon as a half-brother. Oh, well, he doesn't really care about that anymore really. He's not one to get irritated easily, but it doesn't mean that he forgives anyone easily. He's slow to anger, but it's impossible to make him forget a grudge. He's more forgiving towards people who are close to him, like his brother, but other than that not really...If he likes someone, he won't say anything. If he doesn't like someone, he still won't say anything. It's almost impossible to read him; but once or twice you might be able to coax a sarcastic, snide comment out of him. But then that would mean you've pissed him off. He's also very spiteful, and when he hates something he will keep it burning inside him until he explodes, unless something makes him change his mind.
Hitting Rewind...Mik hated his mother from the time he was able to understand words. How could she cheat on his father and have another son? And a gryphon, no less! Mik had been trained to hate gryphons since he was born, and he hated his mother even more. Since birth, he had been raised among mermaids, but he was always isolated from everyone else because he was different. He would ignore them whenever they bullied him and shoved him around for having a half brother as a gryphon, and found solace with his friends in the sea. His mother left him when he was seven years old, to go to her other son, leaving him alone and full of silent rage and hatred.

Many years later, his brother comes to visit, and Mik finds himself saddled with a brother he didn't know and didn't like already. At first it was unbearable for Mik, and he would always run away whenever his brother tried to talk to him. But then it got better and Mik found that his brother was kind of...cute, in a way. It doesn't mean he's let his guard down completely yet. For now they're together...but how long can that be kept a secret...?

Tools of the Trade... A sea-shell horn; what, it's a lucky charm!
I really enjoy... Sitting on the rocks and listening to the sea, talking to the fish
Love it! Any living creature that isn't merfolk or gryphon-kind, the sea air
Eew, Nasty! Gryphons, his mother
Turn it up! I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance
Sssh, don't tell! He hates being high above the ground; he will literally be paralyzed.
I'll deny it! His half-brother, Kenta; technically they're only half-related
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm
"Where we love is home for home is where the heart is."
User Image
[Look at me fly]
"Its nice to make your acquaintance."
My name is...... Jiroma Shin Galewing
But you can call me... Jir, Jiro, shin, Young Gale
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born sixteen years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual // Seke/Uke
Puzzle Pieces... [ D ]
Look what I can do! Flying is an obvious one due to the wings. Unlike his brother, Jiroma is swift, graceful in movements, powerful, and also quite an amazing cook.
I can be pretty... Young and a carefree young man. At a young age he had always been an adventurous child, not realizing how much he ended up putting his brother in. As he grew up and began to realize this, Jiroma made sure that he would not do anything to hinder his brother. Even though he still is that little adventurous boy inside, he makes sure not to show it often. He fades into the shadow of his older brother and became a kind and gentlemanly young man. He is considerate toward others, especially his older brother (who he loves with all his heart, because he had always been there for him and still is). Unlike his brother, he is more outgoing and open toward others. But when he speaks and when he is in the presence of anyone but his brother, he becomes a humble gentleman with respect for all of those around him. His true talents that would make a great prince are hidden from the outside world in order to make it seem that his older brother is much better than Jir himself. He wants their parents to be more proud of their eldest than their youngest. He hates this arranged marriage that his brother has been pulled into for he knows he does not want Wynter for his mate. And though Jir may feel that he might be meant to be Wynter's mate, he is unsure about this and so does not try to pursue the feeling.
Hitting Rewind...At first it would appear that he is not really the brother to Kazuri. It is true that he does not look much like his older brother, but instead looks more like their mother. He was gifted with their mother's beauty, from her hair to her eyes and even her soft complexion. However he has his father's strong build. Because he was born as the second son, his parents don't expect as much from him. He has been given an easier time by them, but even so still works hard so that he could help out his older brother and repay him for how much he took care of him. As a young child, he always wondered and his brother would have to go after him and bring him back to the castle. Though he now can fly quite well, it took his wings a longer time to fully develop, causing his brother to take on even more responsibility over watching after him. Once he even went as far to venture into the human world. Sadly with his wings still underdeveloped his brother had to fly him back to their home. Often to repay his brother, Jiroma gives him gifts, usually made or found by himself.
Tools of the Trade... Various trinkets he picks up from his ventures. Also carries a pocket watch with the picture of his brother inside.
I really enjoy... He is a collector of anything that interests him, normally things in the human world. He also, though it may seem strange, finds peace in brushing his hair and so he does this quite often. Jiroma likes to walk among the humans on occasion.
Love it! Humans(such fascinating creatures) and their trinkets, his brother, a colorful sunset, brushing his hair, gliding on wind currents.
Eew, Nasty! The engagement his brother is put in, Anyone attempting to cut his hair, death, being mad at anyone, depressing people.
Turn it up! Take to the Sky - Owl City
Sssh, don't tell! Thunderstorms are no problem....okay well rain is not problem the sight of lightning and the loud sounds of thunder terrifies Jiroma very much so.
I'll deny it! He is unsure, but thinks that his soul is reaching out to Wynter.
My lord, god and master is Little_Ms_Kerfuffle  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff