Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
GUILD WIDE TIMESKIP: Final Phase! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Humans. Weak as they are in their minds, they fought an endless civil dispute until their numbers dwindled. When that dispute was finally coming to a close, and everyone hoped in their hearts that things would be okay, the Ghost Seekers came. Hope died again, and so did more people. More people kept dying and dying until there were almost none left. Then . . . their homes died too, because the Madking came and destroyed their place to return to. People became desperate. So desperate that they couldn't even breathe. The air seemed tainted, and the world seemed so stale. It was obvious what was happening; everyone was really . . . really beginning to give up. They couldn't survive that anymore. They wanted so badly to die.

Many of them did die. These people ventured into the World Within, and they trained there. The ones who survived fled, taking to whatever could hide them from the neverending battle of the Juuha and the Juubi. The two beasts fought in battle for four whole years before their chakra ran out. Both of them died that day, together. Just like in the past. When the battle was over, the people finally returned from their hiding and saw that the world had been destroyed. Villages . . . mountains . . . lakes and seas, they were all crushed. In their desperation, they wept for some closure, or for some god to save them. But no god came. Things went silent for a little while. Things went silent for a long time.

One year later. Everyone was stronger now. Their training had pulled off and they became greater than before. Genin became Chuunin, Chuunin became Jounin, but Jounin remained the same. The people who died had also grown stronger, in the World Within. It was a desperate existence, but everything seemed like it was pulling off. The Madness went away. The sun returned in the skies. The sea of blood was finally gone and things could be seen clearer now. Everything was okay again. At least for a while.

But then a storm came. The storm was not of thunder or lightning but of ghosts. Everyone's loved ones returned to them (except for regular civilians; they remained dead), but the Madking spoke to the humans once more. He told them that if they wished to keep the ones they loved, they'd have to venture into his land and slay him; they'd have to finally find closure in the World Within. So they came there. But when they came here, to this place, to this world . . . no one would've ever thought to see what they did. When they came upon Saemus's throne, everyone would see -- with their own eyes -- that Saemus was already dead.

NOTES:

It is NOT necessary to rank up if you don't want to!

This rank up only applies to characters made before the arc, or characters made before the second phase.

The World Within is NOW ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. Every single area within it -- including Pointy Thingy (the Madking's -- or rather, deceased Madking's) Tower). It is recommended to come to Pointy Thingy, this is where the arc will end However, there will not be a fight here and it is more like your characters will observe the flow of the story; if you're thinking of some epic adventure, it's not happening. This last phase is to explain everything and your character can only really observe.

The timeskip is five years, but newer characters are not required to age up!

The Jyuuha/Jyuubi fight ended within this time and both of them died -- there is no left behind chakra so do not think of becoming a pseudo-jinchuuriki of them.

With the death of the Jyuubi/Jyuuha, all Ghosts died as well.

ONLY GENIN AND CHUUNIN WILL RANK UP. No moving from Jounin to S!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Aww...does that mean no memory return? I was looking forward to a loophole around that...

Vincente: "Five years...five years you, ************...get up! scream "  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm
Ana Helios
Aww...does that mean no memory return? I was looking forward to a loophole around that...

I don't know what you mean but I'll eat your soul if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 pm
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Right, so, since there was a giant time skip, can people just post at the Pointy Thingy without making traveling posts to it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Ana Helios

I don't know what you mean but I'll eat your soul if you want.

No thanks...I like my soul intact since there's no coming back now. If it was any other time I would've taken you up on that.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 pm
Ahh timeskip! I like them ha  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 pm
Kagetsukiko
Right, so, since there was a giant time skip, can people just post at the Pointy Thingy without making traveling posts to it?

Mhm!  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm
Ana Helios

Karuda: So, we've been standing on this mountain for five years... Whats up with that?  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ishippuden sasuke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ana Helios

Karuda: So, we've been standing on this mountain for five years... Whats up with that?

Now that you've mentioned it...that is pretty weird cuz I was up there with you and...if I follow through with this time skip, my guy is now 19 years old xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 pm
Er, you guys do know that you could have just had the conversation end when the time skip began and just post with your rpcs at some place other than the Hokage Mountain?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm
The arc is pretty much freaking over!

Resume your places, underlings! Things are back to normal as soon as y'all leave the ball.

I know this arc kinda lacked in the story element, but that's cause I didn't really have a solid plan until near the end, I sorry. lol

And yes, I rushed the last phase. Everyone knows that despite how much most of us enjoyed the arc, it was time for it to end.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 am
Have we learned any jutsu? I doubt we just sat on our asses and ranked up...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 am
The Drinker of Coconut

The Jyuuha/Jyuubi fight ended within this time and both of them died -- there is no left behind chakra so do not think of becoming a pseudo-jinchuuriki of them. ]

Pseudo...WHHHHAAA? Who would think of becoming such a monstrosity ninja sweatdrop ?

Now we plan for the next arc. Hmmmm, what are we going to do tonight brain?  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff