Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nakamuro's Lakeside House Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A normal, lakeside house for Nakamuro. After the incident in Taki, she had ran off, built her own house in the unknown country side of Waterfall with Akane's daughter, Hisana. 5 years have passed since that day, living with that pain for all those years but still put up a happy smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Jounin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

Nakamuro had somehow manage to bring herself outside, still so much to do as she very much still enjoyed this peacefulness. The sun's rays warmed her body, a fishing pool within her hands as she was sitting at the edge of the pool, seeing if she could get a caught. The girl was now a young adult, 19 years of age as her hair color return back to normal about 4 years ago. A smile hung onto her face while humming a tone, kicking her feet a little as she wondered what type of fish she'll caught this time. Hisana seems to be asleep still,not wanting to bother her either as the girl needed her sleep anyways. She had quite a bit of fun yesterday, it wouldn't be much of a shock to see her still in bed. Nakamuro didn't really think much on that horrible day, 5 years ago. She just bottled it up as much as possible, trying to run away really more than anything else.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

Chakra pool: 508/508

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image[Yamato Sennin Heiland]User Image

A child is born
Chose to destroy or create
But was left with scorn
And the [eyes] of eternal hate

The world shifted anew
As time passed by
And the new world came to view
Like the dove, [love] flies

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]
And still no soul to sell

╔════════The best way to bring PEACE...════╝

╔══════════════╗

A vision or an individual. Whatever it was, it stood behind Nakamuro and smiled to her, as if to be glad that she had lived a happy and peaceful life. Even after all that had happened to her, she could still smile, it brought a smile to the individual's face and who was this individual, you may be asking? The individual was Yamato, Nakamuro's younger brother of the Heiland family. He spoke to her in a gentle and calm tone, his voice seemed deeper and more older than his 11 year old younger self. "Nakamuro...do you still carry the last name of Heiland?" said Yamato as he approached her, "even after what had happened to you, to all of us? Do you still bear our last name as your cross? or do you feel it being too much a painful burden to do so?" He wanted to hug her, to hold her and tell her that life would continue on anew and that everyone was okay, but at this time, was it the right choice? "its been awhile, hasn't it, my dear sister?"

╚══════════════╝

╚═════...is to PURGE═════════╗

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Jounin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

Nakamuro didn't notice someone until the voice of that person was herd, In an intent, she got right onto her feet, quickly turning in a rather defensive stance as she had her hands right in front of her, as if covering her face. her eyes widen, those Rinnigan eyes that she knew so well, the blonde hair that he had was rather familiar as well, it was as if she was within a dream. Finally she notice who the young man was, taller and older he may be, it had to be him, her younger brother that she had thought, died in such a horrible scene and that she herself had bury. "Ya-yamato!? Is... is that really you?" She asked, staggering a little as she felt a little weak legged, her breath feel a little heavy. Her eyes wide, stunned to see him in such a place, rubbing her eye at first if this was all an illusion. Moving her hands away, the image of Yamato was still their, so clear yet so close. Tears begin to flow out of her eyes, sliding down her cheeks as this couldn't be real still.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]

╔══════════════╗

Yamato hugged Nakamuro, held her in his arms and rubs the back of her head gently, stroking her hair with a smile, "yes Nakamuro, its me, I missed you...so much...," tears rolled down his own cheeks, his heart sank, he knew that he had explaining to do on where he was and why he was gone for 5 years...but for now, he just wished to hold his sister, to be held by her as well.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death

Nakamuro felt the warmness of her little brother, it felt so real, everything was real right now as the tears kept on coming. The young adult had her face within his cheat, her arms around the older Yamato as she couldn't stop her cheers or her faint yelps. Inside she felt rather happy to know that Yamato was alive but everything was now starting to built up, all that guilt now emerged, everything bottled up came out as her cries became louder. "Ya-yamato... you're alive, I'm so glad!" She yelled out, trying to find the courage to settle down but she couldn't help it at all. She thought that he had died all thoese years ago but if he was alive, could it be that everyone else was alive as well, even Lars and Akane as well? For now, she's glad to see that her little brother was find and well.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]

╔══════════════╗

"I'm so glad to BE alive Nakamuro, I'm sorry I wasn't there with you through all of this, me and father were training somewhere else, so we could return...stronger. So that we could protect the family and others close to us, but I swear that I kept thinking of you...of returning to you and seeing how you were doing all of this," said Yamato as he clutched his chest, "I'm so sorry...for leaving you to this world...all alone,"he said as he almost broke down into tears right then and there...he could remember that day...that exact moment when his life changed and shifted.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death

Nakamuro had made out a smile out of all that crying, she was really happy to see him, 5 years, 5 years to live without her family and taking care of poor Hisana as well. Wait, to be alive? Did he somehow come back to life by some means, or was he just joking? Still, it didn't really matter now, she wondered if Lars, her father was doing rather fine, must be since Yamato said they had trained for the past 5 years. Looking up finally, she had a rather innocent look onto the young adult's face but through all that crying, their was a rather happy expression. Backing away from his hug, she dried her tears away with the back of her hands, now noticing just how tall her little brother became. "My, how you became such a splendid young man, taller than me." She complement, but how did Yamato know who she was? She had changed her appearance quite a bit, changed her hair back to it's natural color as well. Did he asked people where she lived, or was it by instincts? Either way, he was here and now and she guessed that's all that matters really.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [16]

╔══════════════╗

"Eheh, sorry for growing!" He said with a light laugh, "you're still my big sister though," he said as he rubbed the back of his own head in nervousness.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death

The young jounin only giggled at her younger brother, a smile on her face still as she had her hands behind her back. Seeing as how peace had finally been restored to the world, maybe this was the light she needed for so long. "I bet all the girls around your age would die to you have you as their boyfriend now." She said in a rather humor like manner. Nakamuro felt rather better now, releasing all those tear, finding out that her family had somehow lived, Akane could be alive as well which would bring a smile on the young girl's face to see that her mother may have lived at well. "So when so we see father and rest? It would be great to be family again and thier is so much I have to tell you..." She said, her eyes laying heavy no but still held up her smile towards Yamato. She wondered as well on how long Hisana will sleep, ever since that day she had been a rather heavy sleeper but maybe today could change for her as well.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▂▃▃▅▆▆▇ʟᴀяs. ʜєιʟᴀɴᴅ ▇▆▅▅▃▃▂

User Image

Jounin XRaiken XThe Saviors X3-Winged Host XLightning Sage

[━━━━━━This body of mine is expendable━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"My Nakamuro, how you've grown over the years," a shinobi now stood behind her, appearing like that of the flash of lightning itself, smiling as he held his daughter, happy to see her once again. Yamato smiled and let them have their moment while the shinobi held his daughter closely to himself. The man was none other than Lars himself, his appearance had changed since she last saw him and not only that, his chakra had become immense and powerful. He was of Jounin rank now, just like Nakamuro, and it seemed that he had gotten stronger with the use of his lightning and Chuukou as well. He showed tears to Nakamuro as he smiled, he was happy to be alive and to be with her...his own daughter, "Nakamuro...I've missed you so much!"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

━I will destroy the chains of fate.━━━━━━]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death

Nakamuro from out the blue was hugged by some other man, someone else that she knew from 5 years ago just by the scent he gave off, and that familiar smell of chakra as well. She kind of knew that Lars was alive as well, but she still couldn't help but let out a few bits of her tears, hugging her father closely to her. It was as if they were having a reunion, so many troubled years she lived in the world of darkness but yet, she felt that she wasn't alone at all besides Hisana. She was rather glad that she was right about Lars, seeing how the man was right in front of her, his warm grasp their as well. "Father... It's so good to see you finally." She said in such a calm, yet soft and beautiful like tone as she notice some of changes he had. indeed his chakra had grown larger which his training seemed to have payed off, she only made a few puppets as her chakra was the same since 5 years ago. "I can see that you changed in some aspect, but you're still my old man, father. And yes, I'm at the age of 19 now, a young adult. But still, 5 years felt longer within this world for some reason, maybe because of that everlasting darkness." She told her father, Lars, moving away from him a bit to give the man some space since their drama moment had passed. Nakamuro had wiped her tears once more with her left arm now, trying to lighten the mood finally as the atmosphere was rather off, sorrow like but filled with hidden happiness.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Nakamuro, I'm so sorry for you leaving you here alone," he said as his hair covered over his brightened blue eyes, his body seemed more...muscular and well-toned as well, "but as I walked with my sons within the darkness itself, in the world within, I became stronger, I had to become stronger for you, for Hisana, for Akane, even for him," he said as he was referring to Kleine, "I also trained your brothers to become stronger as well," His voice now resembled that of Keith David's, having that of deep and low tone with that of wisdom with each word that he spoke, not only that, his voice was now able to make all of the ladies swoon.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 am
The suns radiance was piercing through the dark shades of the window, beaming on the pale peach forehead of a familiar girl. She grunted as she turned away from the sun, burying her face into her comforter. Tossing and turning, she couldn't find herself to fall back asleep again; constant chattering keeping her mind wide-awake. "Argh!" Cried the grumpy child as she sat up, surrendering against the sun and people chattering underneath. Wait a minute.. people? She ran her fingers through her hair as she took a peek through the window, eyes half focused. Suddenly, she found herself awake at the sight- was that.. no.. it can't be.. Lars!? His eyes, there's no denying it. His hair was unlike any other. She jumped out of her bed, falling to the floor as she untangled herself from the arms of the blanket. Is it possible.. that her mother's with him? Does he know of her whereabouts? She didn't know how to react even if she saw them.. Lars and Akane. Would she tear up? Would she stand there, shocked? All these questions won't be waiting for answers for long. She sprinted down the stairs of the lakehouse as if she was racing against time. She stood by the doorway of the house, ignoring her deep inhales for air as she stood with her voice caught in her throat. Frozen. Her eyes went from Lars to Nakamuro before returning to Lars once more.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm
The Lady of Nirvana

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lars looked to Hisana and smiled to her, knowing full well that he had some explaining to do, he moved over to her and placed a gentle hand upon her head with a brighter smile, "Hisana! My how you've grown! Sorry...that I wasn't there for you for so long...I was...well I...nevermind that, I'm back now, I'm here for you and I'm bringing your mom here to see you!" He smiled and embraced her in a hug, letting her know that he was real, that this wasn't a dream, he had to be there for her now, he had to be there for Hisana when he wasn't able to 5 years ago.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas