Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Ah, the training room. Rory had probably spent more time in here than any other room since he had arrived. He wanted to make sure Pinkie was in top form so they would be fit to go on a raid with the other Rockets soon. He walked over to his normal training spot and let Pinkie out of her ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm
"This sucks." Tama mused to himself as he sulked down the headquarter's hallway. The Rocket was bored, but not enough to really go out of the building. Even if he did leave, he would then have to think of what he would want to do anyways. So, he just figured he'd go to the training room.

With Tiamat behind him, he reached the door of the training room. Without even bothering knocking to see if the room was currently occupied, Tama took hold of the door knob and pushed it open. Stepping into the room, he looked ahead and spotted the other agent in the room as he released his... pink Ponyta?

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm
As soon as Pinkie was let out of her pokeball, Rory walked away from her to set up the area for them to work on her moves. It wouldn't do them any good if they went into battle with her not at her full strength.

While her trainer was getting everything ready, Pinkie started to wander around the room to stretch out her legs and let out some of her energy so she could concentrate when Rory gave his commands. During her wandering, she heard the door open and looked up to see who else had joined them.

Rory also heard the door open and looked over. He spotted the dark haired trainer and nodded his greeting.

"Hey."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm
Tama looked at the pink fire horse for a bit longer, inwardly wondering which was worse; a pink Pokemon or a ferocious looking Pokemon that was sweet like sugar. When he was greeted, he 'snapped' out of it and looked to the other Rocket member. "Oh... hey. Sorry for barging in. I didn't know this room was in use." He replied, running his fingers through his hair.

"C'mon Tiamat... we'll find somewhere else to train." He said, turning to leave. The large Charizard just peeked her head into the room more, 'coo'ing' lightly at the other Pokemon in the room. When her trainer said that they would go somewhere else, she lowered her head and pushed the top of it against his chest and nudged him back into the room. The Rocket huffed at her action, glaring at her, which just got a tilt of her head in response. He sighed and crossed his arms. "I swear... Fine, I'll stay... I guess..."

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 pm
Rory had caught the sight of the pokemon pushing its trainer back into the room and smirked. "Looks like she doesn't want to leave just yet."

The blond went over to the pink horse and gave her the instructions for her to begin; mostly a simple warm up exercise before they worked on her stomp attack. Once he was sure the Ponyta would be fine for a few minutes, he went over to the other two that had joined them.

He took in the sight of the Charizard and had to fight back his amazement at the creature. "It's alright. Sometimes training with company is better than training alone." He held out his hand. "I'm Rory."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm
Tama looked to the other Rocket, then back to Tiamat. "Yeah, she's rather social." He replied, reaching up and patting her nose softly, showing that he wasn't completely upset with her. The Charizard grumbled softly, rubbing her nose against his hand.

The dark haired Rocket turned as the one who was in the room first went over to the pink Ponyta. He remained silent as its trainer went over simple commands before following up with the Stomp attack. He was actually quite impressed. He was quite certain something that color would be weak and pathetic, but this fire horse had more power than he thought.

His bright eyes looked to the other who was returning over to him. At his comment, he shrugged a bit, tossing his hair back. "I guess." He was going to cross his arms when the other held his out and introduced himself as Rory. Tiamat knew this and nudged him to be 'nice' before he could even think of being rude. With a sigh, he took Rory's hand and shook it. "I'm Tama... this is Tiamat." He said, pointing back to the large lizard behind him, who leaned her head over and gave Rory a nuzzle in greeting.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 pm
"I know how that is," Rory chuckled at the man's comment. He was lucky Pinkie was still working on the moves as he had instructed instead of running over to investigate. "If Pinkie was able to play with all of the pokemon that are around all day long instead of training, she would."

"It's nice to meet you both" When the Charizard bent down and nuzzled him, Rory was surprised slightly but chuckled and petted her nose. "Hey there, girl," he greeted the pokemon.

He grinned slightly at Tama, "She's amazing. May I ask where you found her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm
He grinned lightly as Rory told him that his Pokemon would spend its time playing if given the chance. It looked like it would, as he studied the pink Ponyta in the room that was still practicing its attack. It seemed strong, but still, not a color he would have chosen. "I wouldn't say that Tiamat would want to play with other Pokemon if she had the chance, luckily she's still obedient too, but I think she would try to coddle and be motherly to all the other Pokemon around if she could."

He stepped around the other Rocket, getting fed up of being between him and the large lizard Pokemon behind him. As he looked around the room, he fingered the PokeBall that held his other Pokemon. Meanwhile, Tiamat grumbled lightly as Rory petted her nose, rubbing her nose into the caressing hand, tail wagging softly.

Looking back to the other, he beamed proudly when he commented about Tiamat. "Thanks. I got her before I joined the Rockets. We were both little when we met, she was a Charmander, I was... I want to say seven. I was in the woods behind my house and I fell out of a tree and hurt my leg. She came out and helped me feel better. She stuck with me ever since," he shrugged as he added, "I guess she figured I needed her around to take care of me. Like a second mother."

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Rory chuckled at Tama's comment about his pokemon as he continued observing the Charizard. "Well it probably helps out a lot if you have other pokemon." He gave a light scratch to the pokemon's nose before pulling his hand away. "She'd probably keep them all in line."

The blond Rocket smiled when he caught the other man's proud smile. "That's great. No wonder she's so attached to you." To have owned a Charmander at seven, oh how he wished he could have at that age. He wondered what would have happened to him if the volcano hadn't destroyed his home.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 pm
LexThetaSigma

Tama gave a small shrug when Rory had mentioned that Tiamat would help keep other Pokemon of his in line. "Perhaps, but at the moment the only other Pokemon I have is a Tepig." He sighed some at the mention of the fire pig, "but he doesn't really cause me much trouble, besides the runny nose he always seems to have." He shook his head at the thought of always using tissues for the snot-nosed pig and had to wonder why he was given that Pokemon when he joined the Rockets.

Tiamat stayed at the doorway when the other trainer had stopped rubbing her nose, not wanting to harm him in her attempt to get past him to go to her own trainer. Tama looked back to the both of them, "Attached is one way of putting it, I guess." More like smothering. He thought to himself, but wasn't going to voice this. Not to Rory and especially not to Tiamat.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Rory shrugged when the other grunt mentioned that his only other pokemon was a Tepig. He chuckled slightly when Tama mentioned the pokemon's incessantly running nose. "Maybe she could keep a stash of tissues for him?"

The blond rocket cast a look over at his Ponyta. "Attached isn't necessarily a bad thing." He wondered how he would have handled the incident if he hadn't been so attached to his pokemon and she to him. He shook his head to clear the thought from his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm
LexThetaSigma

Tama stepped out of the way so Rory could get back to training. In fact, he didn't want to bother the other grunt, so he probably wouldn't stay that much longer and go find his own training room. When the other grunt suggested he should keep tissues for the fire pig, he sighed some. "I do, the Tepig goes through a box in the span of two days... three on a good day."

At the comment of being attached isn't necessarily a bad thing, he shrugged. "I guess. I mean, being attached to Tiamat and her to me was what saved her from being taken from me and given to a higher up." He rubbed the back of his head, "I don't know... I guess her treating me like a baby tends to get a little annoying." He said, giving the large lizard that had wiggled her way into the room a small, teasing glare.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 am
Rocket Agent Tama

Rory's eyes widened slightly when he heard how many tissues the Tepig went through, "Maybe the infirm could help it out somehow; at least get it down to a box a day maybe?"

He watched as his pokemon continued through her exercises, before looking back at the other Rocket just in time to see the Charizard work her way into the room. "I understand that, but here it probably is best to have someone looking out for you, even if they baby you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 pm
Tama had never thought of the infirmary and shrugged. Well, it probably wasn't no Nurse Joy, but any help with the runny nosed Tepig will be better than nothing. "Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to go to see them one day." When Rory mentioned that it was a good thing to have someone looking out over him, he sighed, bringing an hand up to rub the back of his head. "I guess, but are Rockets that much of scoundrels that they'll even back stab their own members?" He questioned, looking at the Rocket uniform shirt he had stuffed in his pocket.

LexThetaSigma
Hey, can you quote [X]Natty-Chan[X] next time... it'll make things easier. :3

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 pm
Rory noticed Pinkie starting to get distracted from her routine and debated over whether to call her back or not. Making the decision to leave her out for just a little while longer, Rory turned back to the conversation with Tama. "Not the ones I've met," he said with a shrug, "though it never hurts to be careful."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces