Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 am
Since the other RP seems to be dying, we started a 1x1 to keep at least part of it going.

Quote:

User Image

I do not know much about this planet. Only that my mother protected this city.

The Formalities

Name: Kond'r "Connie Dorne"
Alias: Dawnfire
Super Powers: Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability due to her alien psychology; flight; energy projection (aka "Starbursts")
Height: 6'
Descendant of: Starfire, Koriand'r of Tamaran
Crush: None as of yet

My Life in a Nutshell

The eldest daughter of Queen Koriand'r of New Tamaran, Dawnfire was meant to be the heir to the crown when it came time, but she didn't want to be queen. Dawnfire wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps as a hero on Earth. She told her mother of this, and was met with understanding and support. But she was also given an ultimatum: She could go to Earth, but she must return by her 23rd birthday and take her place at the head of New Tamaran's military. Dawnfire agreed eagerly and has been living in Jump City as an entertainer while she tries to find other heroes she might be able to work with.

Fun Stuffs

2 watching the sun rise
3 finding out new things
4 animals

Dislikes:
1 misunderstanding things
2 cold
3 big crowds
4 vegetables

Other: Connie's only been on earth for about a year, so she still messes up sayings and idioms.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

"Life is centered on choices... bad, good... they make us who we are."

The Formalities

Name: Alexis Stone
Alias: Stormsteel
Super Powers: Alexis is able to, through channeling electrical energy over his skin, to transform it into an alloy of extremely dense metal. He has superhuman strength and limited manipulation of the metal at will; he usually uses it to form claws and short blades that can extend from his forearms, shins, or elbows.
Height: 6' 1"
Descendant of: Cyborg
Crush: Dawnfire

My Life in a Nutshell

Unknown to Cyborg, he had a son by Bumblebee. As a result, Alexis does have some electrokinetic abilities, though he usually uses them to transform rather than fight. He is quite intelligent, but rarely shows it. He has a tendency to be a touch sarcastic at times, though he can be quite friendly.

His mother had hoped he would never be needed for 'hero work', though things may not work out as she hoped.

Fun Stuffs

2 Martial arts- is skilled in Muay Thai
3 Running
4 Video Games

Dislikes:
1 Electromagnets
2 Criminals
3 Theives
4 Egomaniacs

Other:

Kaosujin Ryu

There will also be a odd character whose past will be revealed slowly: Phantom.
User ImagePhantom
Bio: will be revealed
Powers: Will be revealed
Likes/Dislikes: Will be revealed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am
((So...how should we start this?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 pm
((I have an idea, and it should garner a little attention...))

User ImageAlexis jumped slightly as he heard a sudden deep thrum, absently realizing it was an electric guitar almost the moment he heard it. He spun as he noticed slight flickers of teal flame as an unknown stranger leaned against the wall near the windows across from the kitchen. He didn't realize it was Phantom's true form without the odd armor. Kaisujin smiled ever so slightly, his fingers flickering over the strings. The song was one he'd heard once and liked, though he knew the metal manipulator wouldn't recognize him in his true form. His dark teal eyes shifted to the other heroes, flickering for a second with pale green flames in the irises.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
Connie drew in a sharp breath, surprised by the sudden sound. She still wasn't used to hearing most earth instruments, even after being on earth for a year. She looked over at the stranger, wondering who he was. Of course, most of the Titans were still strangers to Connie since she'd only just met them that morning.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image Kaisujin cocked his head, leaning the guitar so that the top of the neck rested against the heel of his palm as the head rested atop his black calf high boot. "It's no surprise that you don't recognize me, though considering my usual form, it's not that big a surprise. I am the one you may know as Phantom; I was born in a dimension not unlike a dense jungle in most places, though I was sent away at a few months of age due to an invasion, or so I've learned. I discovered by accident my unusual talent for morphing into other fighters I have encountered, which has proven useful over the years. I can assure you, I am older than I look, since my mother's particular race tends to age quite slowly. I still find it startling to look at my godmother, who looks to be in her early twenties and know that she is actually ten thousand years old," he said with amusement. Alexis inhaled sharply at Phantom's words. "You're kidding, right?" he said warily. Kaisujin snorted a laugh. "Hardly. I have no reason to lie about my nature, though I can say finding out my godfather's pyrokinetic talents and nature were surprising for me, considering he is a spectre. I am Kaisujin Amegaraka," he said, revealing his true name for the first time in a long, long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
"I do not think I have actually met you before now," Connie said. "However, the simple fact that you seem to be welcomed by most of the other Titans leads me to believe you are not an enemy." Though, judging by how wary Alexis was being, Connie wasn't sure whether she should trust the stranger with her own identity.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image Kaisujin smiled faintly. "I'm not surprised; I was on a 'mission' by the so called Emperor, but I was doing something else entirely in reality. I was protecting my family from him... he is known as Khan, though after my family fled through a portal, once I went to follow a hoarde of Tarkatans ganged up on me, disrupting my concentration and apparently the portal's destination, hence how I ended up here," he said with a shrug. Alexis blinked, the tension fading from his stance. He tilted his head thoughtfully, noticing that at certain angles Kaisujin's eyes seemed to glow icy blue in color. Kaisujin shifted his weight, his eyes flickering icy blue again. He was sure what the matal manipulator was about to ask. "No, what you see isn't your imagination; it is part of my unique talents," he said. He wasn't surprised to see Alexis shiver and blush slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
"Is this ability to seemingly read our thoughts another of your talents, or is it just that you are apt at guessing games?" Connie asked, a bit surprised at the accuracy of his answers to questions that hadn't actually been asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:40 am
User Image Kaisujin grinned at Dawnfire. "Nah... I just know what you're going to ask since you wouldn't be the first and I doubt the last to ask how and what I am... my mother was General of the Edenian forces... though somehow I inherited the abilities of two very different men," he said quietly. Alexis crossed his arms, feeling somewhat cautious, but less wary than before. "So from what I saw, any fighter you've encountered you can transform into? You seem to be more physically tough than anyone short of say... a Tamaranean," he said idly. Kaisujin shrugged. "I'm quite a bit stronger than your average human or even Edenian, though my morphing talents do have some drawbacks... certain forms I can take cause the personality of the original fighter to surface in my mind, even taking over at times. Fortunately for me, most of the time it's warriors that are easier to deal with. Some of the forms I can take, such as the Tarkatan form, is quite unpleasant, since Tarkatans by nature are bloodthirsty and quite brutal," he said quietly. "Much like my adopted brother, I make it a point to be unpredictable... and my morphing skills make me in many ways a chameleon, hence the nickname of 'Phantom'," he said with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
Connie gave Alexis a somewhat haughty look. "Smart save, there," she said, crossing her arms. "What with the fact that there's a Tamaranean standing only a few feet from you."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 am
]User Image Kaisujin smiled slightly as Alexis blushed sheepishly, obviously embarrassed. Alexis exhaled. "It was the only thing I know of that isn't human," he tried to defend himself by saying. Kaisujin snorted. "Then you need to get out more... there are more than just 'humans' out there, I can assure you," he said. He cocked his head slightly, his gaze flicking out of the window as a frown flickered over his face. He noticed something coming across the water, though he wasn't certain what it was. It looked like a feline. He blinked, realizing it was one he knew. I'll be damned, it's Byakuruun he thought, noticing the silvery reflection in it's dark gray stripes over white fur.
((2:56-3:06 in the video..))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
Connie saw Kaisujin look out the window and frown. "Is something wrong?" she asked, hovering to see what it was he saw. "Is that a Bengal tiger walking on the water? Earth cats can't do that normally!"

((That is one hilarious video. The cats are so cute. ...Damn. Now I'm glad I live near the zoo. I can go visit the big cats any time I want.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 am
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head as Alexis backed away, turning to see what it was. "That's because it isn't an 'Earth' feline, but an Edenian one... and White Thunder is my mother's," he said quietly, unamused at the idea and wary since he recalled that the tigress had been nowhere near where he had been upon opening the portal that landed him here. Alexis blinked, glancing at Kaisujin. The moment he did, the alarm went off. He strode quickly to the monitor and exhaled, feeling tension surge back into his body. He said only one word. "Plasmus," he said grimly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kaisujin grip the shoulder of his jacket before pulling it off in one fluid motion. It revealed a dark gray-green vest over a black tank top that hugged his body over a darker grayish green belt that reminded him of Nightwing's utility belt. He noticed that he wore black pants that tucked into dark grayish green bracers on his calves and black boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
"Who?" Connie's brow furrowed. She still didn't know all the Titans' enemies, but that name struck a chord in her memories. "We are needed?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image Kaisujin was surprised when the male cooking turned sharply at Alexis' words. "Plasmus' primary power is superhuman strength. As a creature composed of ooze and with no solid skeletal structure, Plasmus is able to both withstand and regenerate from a vast amount of physical damage, and to execute limited shape-changing and limb-stretching. In combat, he attacks distant enemies either by elongating his limbs to whip or grapple them, or he spits slime or acid to bludgeon and entrap them," Jord said. Kaisujin smirked slightly, liking the challenge. Alexis nodded at Jord's analysis, though he leaped out the window, apparently dropping down with little trouble. Kaisujin noticed the irritated expressions on the other heroes' faces and assumed this was one of their more active days. He smirked slightly as he noticed his mother's feline ally reach shore. "Let's deal with this Plasmus... though I may need assistance to reach this STAR Labs location," he said with an edge of amusement.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff