XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 pm
The women in the world are now a rare find in the world so instead men use
Nekos,usagis ,and inus who are male are the substitutes for the missing women,but this is also difficult when there are vampires and werwolves in the world also that take the nekos and etc. A young prince usagi named shuichi has a secret life where he works in comichi which is a place that is like a strip club but the nekos and etc wear barely any clothes/mostly female clothes and bring food to the other males that pay them who are usually wealthy men who are cheating on the wifes they have;in this world the men stay younger/ look younger for longer then the women who grow old quicker or the men are just bored/trying to find out what this place is/are perverts. A teenage perverted boy goes to the comichi and falls in love with shuichi after seeing him many times but after severely flirting with shuichi he later finds out he was flirting with the prince.

Shuichi:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm
harusaki-chan

Wouldn't mind doing it with you.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Wouldn't mind doing it with you.

(ok,I'll start)
The comichi buzzed with chatter as many men watched the stripper "hey where's momo?" one of the men asked ,momo was shuichi's name while he was in the comichi ; he was the most famous stripper/servers there and most men thought he looked better then the rest. Momo walked out the back room after putting on his outfit which was a skin tight outfit that was almost see through where his chest was exposed , but only had a g-string back part where he butt was . The men whisled when they saw shuichi ,shuichi chucked "hello ,my lovelies " he said the men looked as if they were going to start drooling over him ,shuichi loved this job it, he liked the feeling of men fawning over him like this. Shuichi turned and started to walk away, the men watching his every move ;mostly watching his bare a** though . This was much more interesting to him then the stuffy castle he lives in ,shuichi noticed a boy he never seen in here before walk into the comichi and shuichi walked over to him "hello, my name is momo" he said looking the boy over and biting his lip seducively , he then lead him to a spot in the comichi that didn't have people sitting around it and gently pushed him back so he fell back in the chair. Shuichi moved his head close to the boy's ear and whispered "just sit back and enjoy" he said and started to give him a lap dance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm
harusaki-chan

"man i gota come here more often" he said, geting turned on as momo's a** bobed on him. Grinning, he realized momo was pretty cute. More cute then he ever realized. Ideas flung into his head. slightly little embarrassed about his thoughts he tried clearing his mind, but couldnt. He came to the point where he almost was drivin insane. So he managed out "H-hey uum... c-could i get your n-number?". Crap crap! he thought That was soo bad! Hes never going to say yes. The man now waited, blushing madly at the statement he made. "You know what, f**k it never mind your turning me on thats all i kneed, but if you do want to give me your number im fine with that".

(((OOC: Damn these paragraphs!!)))  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"man i gota come here more often" he said, geting turned on as momo's a** bobed on him. Grinning, he realized momo was pretty cute. More cute then he ever realized. Ideas flung into his head. slightly little embarrassed about his thoughts he tried clearing his mind, but couldnt. He came to the point where he almost was drivin insane. So he managed out "H-hey uum... c-could i get your n-number?". Crap crap! he thought That was soo bad! Hes never going to say yes. The man now waited, blushing madly at the statement he made

Shuichi suddenly stopped when he heard what the boy asked and shuichi thought for a few minutes "ok~" he said cutely with a giggle as he twirled a piece of his blond hair , he liked acting like the adorable boy who people would be surprised to work here even though he did kind of act like that but not around people he didn't like or when something was serious. Shuichi wondered if it was a good idea really to give this strange boy his number but the boy was kind of hot so what's the worst that could happen he thought. Shuichi got a napkin ,a pen then wrote his cell phone number on it then handed it to the boy "there you go~" he said and went back to giving the boy a lap dance,grinding on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm
(((OOC: Lol sorry ill make him more of a perv > biggrin )))  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"man i gota come here more often" he said, geting turned on as momo's a** bobed on him. Grinning, he realized momo was pretty cute. More cute then he ever realized. Ideas flung into his head. slightly little embarrassed about his thoughts he tried clearing his mind, but couldnt. He came to the point where he almost was drivin insane. So he managed out "H-hey uum... c-could i get your n-number?". Crap crap! he thought That was soo bad! Hes never going to say yes. The man now waited, blushing madly at the statement he made

Shuichi suddenly stopped when he heard what the boy asked and shuichi thought for a few minutes "ok~" he said cutely with a giggle as he twirled a piece of his blond hair , he liked acting like the adorable boy who people would be surprised to work here even though he did kind of act like that but not around people he didn't like or when something was serious. Shuichi wondered if it was a good idea really to give this strange boy his number but the boy was kind of hot so what's the worst that could happen he thought. Shuichi got a napkin ,a pen then wrote his cell phone number on it then handed it to the boy "there you go~" he said and went back to giving the boy a lap dance,grinding on him.

(((OOC: can i give him a name?)))
He stared in awe "W-wait r-really??" he stammered. "I-i mean" he cleared his voice,"Thanks" he grinned. Enjoying the lap dance more and more he wondered if momo would let him touch him. But then he thought it was silly. Letting out a little laugh, he had no idea how much he really was getting turned on by momo. Moaning he managed out "Man you do a good job". He thought of what he would do later with momo's number and decided that he didnt need his number when he could do somthing right now. "Um... momo? I know its not really your thing but-" he stopped himself, "never mind..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

He stared in awe "W-wait r-really??" he stammered. "I-i mean" he cleared his voice,"Thanks" he grinned. Enjoying the lap dance more and more he wondered if momo would let him touch him. But then he thought it was silly. Letting out a little laugh, he had no idea how much he really was getting turned on by momo. Moaning he managed out "Man you do a good job". He thought of what he would do later with momo's number and decided that he didnt need his number when he could do somthing right now. "Um... momo? I know its not really your thing but-" he stopped himself, "never mind..."

Shuichi looked at him "no its ok,what were you going to say?" he asked not stopping what he was doing. Shuichi was kind of surprised that this younger boy was in here anyway, when a lot of older men come here but this boy looked around shuichi's age.
(yes you can give him a name)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked at him "no its ok,what were you going to say?" he asked not stopping what he was doing. Shuichi was kind of surprised that this younger boy was in here anyway, when a lot of older men come here but this boy looked around shuichi's age.

(((OOC: How bout... Shizo?)))
Shizo waited a minute, blushing madly. He was embarissed but new that nothing bad could come of it. "C-can i" he paused a minute, "T-touch y-y-you?" he stammared as momo stared at him. Shizo hoped to the most he could that he would say yes. He wished and wished in his head but had low expectations that a person like momo would say yes to a question like that from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shizo waited a minute, blushing madly. He was embarissed but new that nothing bad could come of it. "C-can i" he paused a minute, "T-touch y-y-you?" he stammared as momo stared at him. Shizo hoped to the most he could that he would say yes. He wished and wished in his head but had low expectations that a person like momo would say yes to a question like that from him.

(it's good)
Shuichi blushed surprised by the question "u-um..." he said and thought for a moment and ended up imagining shizo's hands feeling his body , shuichi moaned slightly but not really loud enough for shizo to hear him as he felt a tingle go through his body at the thought "ok,but only because your sexy" he said to shizo.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)
Shuichi blushed surprised by the question "u-um..." he said and thought for a moment and ended up imagining shizo's hands feeling his body , shuichi moaned slightly but not really loud enough for shizo to hear him as he felt a tingle go through his body at the thought "ok,but only because your sexy" he said to shizo.

(((OOC: hey im gunu make it when shizo is talking dark blue)))
Shizo's personality immediately changed after momo agreed to that. "Heh well then" he began. He always found somthing hot about the (bunny?) ears on his head. Shizo put a hand on momo's chest area and slowly reached down for momos g-string. He paused and looked up at momo for aprovel. If this goes as planned thought Shizo this will be the best night of my life!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)

Shizo's personality immediately changed after momo agreed to that. "Heh well then" he began. He always found somthing hot about the (bunny?) ears on his head. Shizo put a hand on momo's chest area and slowly reached down for momos g-string. He paused and looked up at momo for aprovel. If this goes as planned thought Shizo this will be the best night of my life!

Shuichi nodded slowly blushing a dark red when shizo looked up at him. He didn't even know why he agreed to this but it was something about shizo that he liked maybe it was that no one here had ever treated him this nice they only treated him like a slut and when he was in the castle they were being way to nice to him because they were scared of him.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)

Shuichi nodded slowly blushing a dark red when shizo looked up at him. He didn't even know why he agreed to this but it was something about shizo that he liked maybe it was that no one here had ever treated him this nice they only treated him like a slut and when he was in the castle they were being way to nice to him because they were scared of him.

Shizo took one last look at momo and then slowly lowered his g-string to the floor. He then once more looked up at momo, and then down again. Not shure what he was going to do, he was open for solutions. He was thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)

Shizo took one last look at momo and then slowly lowered his g-string to the floor. He then once more looked up at momo, and then down again. Not shure what he was going to do, he was open for solutions. He was thinking.

Shuichi stood there not dancing anymore with a blush on his face as he stood there naked now because that was all he had on. Shuichi looked back at shizo waiting to see if he was going to do anything.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers