Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
I Could Never Love You ~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 pm
..You Being Near Me, Suffocates Me..

Profile Skeleton

[align=center][color=color1][size=24]• ºO✘ [/size]• [size=18]E[/size][strike][u]very[/u][/strike]O[i]ne[/i] [size=27]K[/size][i]N[/i][u]ows[/u][/color] [color=color2]{ :: [b]FIRST NAME[/b]:: }[/color] [color=color1][size=18][i]I[/i][/size][u]s[/u] [size=24]T[/size][i]H[/i][b]E[/b][/color] [color=color2]{ :: [b]NICK NAME[/b] :: }[/color] [color=color1]• [size=24]✘Oº •[/size][/color][/align]

[imgright] {No Large Pictures Please} [/imgright]

[size=10][color=color1][b]I . A m :[/b][/color]

[color=color2] {Your Name Here} [/color]

[color=color1][b]Y e a r s :[/b][/color]

[color=color2] {Your Age Here} [/color]

[color=color1][b]F a m i l y :[/b][/color]

[color=color2]Dead[/color]

[color=lightblue][b]----------------------------[/b][/color]

[color=color1][b]P e r s o n a l i t y :[/b][/color]

[color=color2] {Write Your Personality Here} [/color]

[color=color1][b]B i o g r a p h y :[/b][/color]

[color=color2] {Write Your Bio Here}[/color]

*If you want to add anything else to the profile to make it pretty and professional-looking, please do smile

I also enjoy having a posting style. Something fancy to put as you post, so if you want one for your profile, please send it in with your profile and I will post it here so you can go back to it anytime you want to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 am
The Life Ruined

• ºO✘ EveryOne KNows { :: Elliot:: } Is THE { :: The Ambitious One :: } ✘Oº •

User Image

I . A m :

Elliot Myu

Y e a r s :

Twenty one

F a m i l y :

Dead

----------------------------

P e r s o n a l i t y :

Ambitious and just a little bit sneaky, he tends to watch himself around others and seems to befriend everyone to keep an eye on them. Always cautious and on his toes he never likes to be caught off guard. He enjoys the lighter things however, having large amounts of acquaintances he believes that he can make it by with little social interaction and the comfort of many people knowing him. He likes to bottle things up, and most of the time they end horribly whenever he finally let's out his digressions. High with paranoia and anxiety Elliot always thinks that there is someone... or something that is watching him. He likes to call it a demon whenever he jokes about it. But to be honest, he really believes that it is a demon following him about like some shadow. And sometimes he thinks that it lays in bed with him or stands in his dreams.

B i o g r a p h y :

Elliot had an average life, he tried his best in everything, and his parents supported everything that he did. As long as he tried he would be loved and he enjoyed this factor. Having two younger siblings and a girlfriend life just couldn't get any better. And even his girlfriend turned him onto scenery pictures. Quickly building up a passion for it he soon was always taking some pictures of a landscape. And the last photo he had taken, had been one he will always regret...

Taking a picture of what seemed to be a 'drug deal' he landed himself in trouble in the wrong crowd. A group of people who wanted the photo began to harass him. Calling his house, leaving threatening letters. And he kept it all a secret, not wanting his family to hurt in the process. But instead, he just pulled them into the horrible mess. Soon enough, his family and his girlfriend was being harassed. And he was getting scared, but he held up strong anyway, intending to fight off the over looming thought of danger...

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am
The Life Changed

• ºO✘ EveryOne KNows { :: Blake:: } Is THE { :: Ideal One :: } ✘Oº •

User Image

I . A m :

Blake Raine

Y e a r s :

F a m i l y :

Unknown

----------------------------

P e r s o n a l i t y :

He's a guy that doesn't show many emotions, kind of "to himself" and not a real "nice guy". With his business partners, he's kind and sociable, but with normal people, he doesn't talk much. In his night clubs, he acts like he should; important and high-class. He is mysertious, but had an aura about him that makes him undeniably attractive; not that he wants people to notice him. He welcomes all attention though, wanted or unwanted. There's rumour going around that he will sleep with anyone, male or female. So many people are willing to be upfront and find out if the rumour is true. He is used to getting what he wants, having many admirers are probably to blame for that. But as for the rest of his personality, much is to be found out.

B i o g r a p h y :

He started out as a usual businessman, but gradually built up his authority and fired everyone who stood in his way. He made many night clubs and out of them all, his high-profile one was chosen to be his main drug-smuggling base. He bought out all the cops in a 500 mile radius, and even ownes the Japanese Triad. He is set for life and won't let anyone stand in his way.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games