Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 024 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Cadmus' room is lacking of furnature, having a need to feel the presance of something familiar he has had the room adjusted so it lookes as if it is carved of stone. The only furniture that his room houses are a few floor mats and a stone tablet that is used as a table. The mats can be formed together to make a futon or a semi-couch but they are usualy only used for sitting around the table. His room is houses many candle stands that contain newly fashion candles to which spourts a sweet smell of honey throughout the room. The candles also give the room an intrigue orange tint that brings out the red in the stone walls. In the coner of his room lies many pelts of various beast such as gryphons , bears, and a few chimera manes. These neatly stacked rugs reside in the coner until he has guest, where then he would mount the elegant main over the entrance to his room, it brushes up agaisnt your face as you enter. He places the other pelts down as carpet so you may rummage through the silky fur as you walk upon his floor. The only signs of this densly lighten room, was the fireplace in the corner, and the vanity area which had a marble door that did not match the stone the walls were composed of.

**Guest Decore**

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:34 pm
Cadmus open the door to his room as the smell of a damp cave came about him and he savored the musk. He approach the fire and set down the food but kept the bones in his hand so that he could carve a dagger and a blade from it.
He walked to the far side of the room and placed the bones against the wall making any onlookers feel a sense of eeriness that is often felt in a ancient tomb. He walked away from the bone to set up the meat by the fire place so that the moisture would dry up and he could then season his jerky. He looked at the rest of the soup and figured he would take some of his left over food to Kira in the hospital.
"
I am not sure if she will like the pastry or the soup, but I am quite certain the salad will be within her taste" he smiled as he wrapped it up into a parcel and headed toward the hospital.

[Z-GAWD]

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:05 pm
Cadmus re-entered his room and veiwed the silent landscape. The string that withered around his neck coiled and began a rythmatic pulse that seemed to reflect his emotions.
"
Yabia.." he whispered as the string around his neck seemed to respond to this words.
"
Why are they so hard to understand. Dragoons had no reasons to seclude themselves, but yet they had." Cadmus spoke of his race as though he did not belong to it.
The string along his neck respond with a rythmatic twich that produced light and seemed to be a form of communication.
"
I wish you were here Yabia, you were the only one that I could talk to. " he smiled remembering the spectral form he had just refered to.
His hand drew near the the lace around his neck and a black mist seemed to draw towards his hand causing it to blister as he touched it.
Cadmus sighed as he walked over to check the jerky which was still quite moistened.
"
I better season it now," he said walking to the section of the room where the bone was slouching upon the wall. He bent down and picked up a pack that was concealed in the darkness. He placed his hand in a pouch and pulled out a smaller portable pouch that seemed to be filled with a fine grade of sand. He pulled the sash that held the top closed, to loosen it's grip and make accesible the dust contained within.
His hand was engulfed into the sack and he pulled out a small handfull of spices which he sprinkled over the bacon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:11 pm
He watched as the spices sizzled and popped as he sprinkled them over the moistened meat. He watched to fire for a few seconds before he tightened the sash back around the pouch he held in his right hand. He headed back to the corner of the room and placed the pouch into pack he had withdrew it from. His eye caught glimps of the bone to his left and he his hand again plummeted into the pack by his side. He withdrew a leather casing from the pack that seemed rather old. The hide seemed to be made of similar material to his chaps but it had a slightly rougher texture and seemed more like scales entwined together then a hide. He placed his hand along the edge of the square seemingly to search for a crease that was invisible to the eye. His fingers wiggled as he pryed them under the invisible crease and he fliped over the folded square. His fingers traced the hide to the opposing side where they again began to search for an invisible crevice which they seemed to find faster then the previous one. He fliped the flap over to reveal tools that had some odd shapes about them. Alot of the tools looked similar to ones that you would find in a wood crafters shop, but the seemd to glow a florecent green, which also shadowed their true shape. Must of the tools were curved or had jagged edges, not good tools for crafting smooth wooden scultures. He he examied the tools for a moment then mustered his strength to search for a small bone amongst the gryphon bones that lay upon his wall, gleaming like ivory in the pale torch light. He found a small toe bone in which he whiped off with a cloth that looked alot like velvet. He turned once more to his pack and plunged it's depths to remove the items contained within, which was very few. He emptied out it's contents and placed it on the floor right infront of where he had previously been examinging the bone.
"
A knife will be the easiest to carve, I would have a hard time not crafting a usable knife," he spoke aloud find this activity able to drown his current sorrows.
He took a tool out of the sack and gently scaped it against the wood to see how it reacted to the bone. He repeated this process with a few other tools contained in the sleek hide casing that they had been sheltered in. He seemed to be satisfied with the outcome of the tools for now he was carving away at the bone genlty and agiley, but with great prestiege and clarity it would be difficult to tell that he had never carved a thing in his life.
About three hours had passed as he carved away at the bone as he held up an extremley elegant knife that had been carved from the gryphon material.
"
It's geometrical porportions is off, but it would be seen to a human as perfection," he sighed as his own race would critic him not to make items to a preceived perfection, but to actual perfection.
He set the knife on the material he had wiped the bone off before he had began crafting it as he seemed to be picking up the tiny fragments of bone that had fallen outside of the bag.
After he was finished with that he began search for another bone. He found another small bone and started to craft another item. He was doing this for about another 8 hours and he eventual had an entire dinning set of utensils.
He rummaged through the bones once more and picked out a large disc bone, which an onlooker would have asumed must have been a thigh bone. He stacked the bones neatly back up in their original postions as he withdrew back to the previous spot where he had been crafting the dinning set.
He studied the bone for a while and looked bewilder as his hands traced the fine curves of the once massive gryphon who they supported. He pulled out different tools and again began carving the bone over the pack collecting the bone scrapings that fell into it's volume.
He continued this for another few hours before he decided to see if Nemai had forgiven him. He knew that animals could sense if one was being noest or not.

[Z-GAWD]

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Cadmus walked into his dorm with a grim atmosphere about him. He opened the door and was shocked to see Rachel in his dorm. His spirits were lifted though, the person seemed to make him happy for no reason. He guessed that this is what friends where like.
"
I am glad you made it. I hope you the place is not to intimidating." he sat the dagger he had made for his first love on the table. A peice of the stone from the chamber she had sealed herself in, he had also brought back planning to fashion a pendant out of it.
"
Would you like something to drink? I don't have many items avalible, and the only alchohal is the wine I had entered into the the food contest not to long ago." he smiled as Rachel stared about the room. His whole perception of emotions had changed though this experince. He was simply satisfied with her being here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:20 am
Cadmus pulled a bear pelt next to the fire place, pet it slightly as he remembered the bear that had provided him with it. A very intriguing adventure it was.
"
Have you learned to swim yet?" he asked with interest. He set the rug down next to the fire place and he offered her a seat on it. He stood waiting to see if she wished to sit with him next to the fire, and to answer his
question. He smiled remembering how he met her.  

[Z-GAWD]

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:44 am
Cadmus smiled as he turned around, "I have much food if you wish for something to eat. I think I am going to make a stew. Would you like to stay for lunch? It will take a few hours to cook, and a few more if I make enough for two." A feeling of attraction to Rachel was starting to surface. But it wasn't the same as his previous friend. It was more of a sibling relationship, although he would never define it as that for he didn't know what that was like."Have you ever had gryphon meat before? It realy has a texutre of it's own, not quite like poultry but not quite like a steak." he walked to the other side of the cavern to get the supplies ready for the stew.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:00 pm
Rachel thought about gryphon meat and wondered if she'd ever eaten it before. "I've never had that before...unless I ate it on mistake." she laughed as she remembered the many times she'd eaten things that weren't usually part of any human's diet. Then again, Rachel hardly considered herself human. It was a fact that she was extremely close to being a dog, odd as it seemed to even her. "I guess I am pretty hungry. I'm not sure when I last ate. I hope it wasn't too long ago. I tend to lose track of that kind of thing...I wonder why..." Rachel trailed off at the last part of her sentence...or string of comments rather. Her stomach growled and she laughed again as she put her hand on top of it. "Yeah, yeah! You'll get food in a while." she scolded it teasingly. As Cadmus walked to the other side of his cavern, Rachel walked behind him and watched as he gathered supplies. There were many utensils that were unknown the the young girl and she was drawn in by their craftsmanship and unique shapes and sizes.  

Sunny Teddy

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:16 pm
Cadmus was a little annoyed by Rachel's delight with his utensils, but annoyance no longer mattered. He gathered his supplies and he prepapred the meal."Do you like a thick stew or one that is more watery? I could cook it to your likeing." mixing the dry ingredents he awaited her answer.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:31 pm
Rachel forced her trance on the objects to deminish as she sensed even the tiniest bit of a negative reaction radiating off of Cadmus. "Heh, sorry about that." she apologized with a bow. As she came back up, she thought over his question. "Well, I've had a lot of different consistencies of stew, so it doesn't matter much to me. What kind do you like best? I'll have that kind!" she answered with happiness. All of this time, Cadmus had been trying to do things the way Rachel liked them. Just this once and hopefully for times after, she wanted to do something that he liked. She felt that he was deserving of his opinion. 'I don't want everything to be about me...there must be some way we can do something that he wants to...AH! That's it!' Rachel thought to herself. Her face lit up again as she smiled wide at Cadmus. "Cadmus, after we eat, do you want to swim at the hotsprings? I'm sure the water would feel really refreshing after eating and such. It could be fun!" she suggested. She hoped with all of her might that he wouldn't find her question unsatisfying. As his friend, Rachel believed that everything had to be built on a balance.  

Sunny Teddy

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:36 pm

Deleno bowed, "I am afraid I have to decline your offer. I am in need of much rest. You are welcome to stay as long as you want. I shall make a flavorful stew that will turn out as it may. It will produce a fine aroma so prepare your stomache for being teased," he smiled as he poured the last of the ingredients into the pot and let it simmer over the fire. He took what looked like innsense and rubbed it along the side of the fire place. He gathered the dust and placed it into the stew.
"
That should make sure no wild animals get drawn to the smell." he said before remembering he was not in the wilderness, but in a school.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:38 pm
Rachel smiled weakly as her offer was declined. She helped herself to feel a little better with remembering that she had at least tried to do something. And, hey, she did have him pick the stew consistency, right? A small bead of swaet rolled down Rachel's forehead onto the end of her nose. She looked at it with much effort and accidentally went a little too cross-eyed. A dizziness flooded over her and she shook her head violently to relieve herself of the odd sensation. "Ah...okay. Whatever floats your boat, Cadmus." she told him. Right now, Rachel's head was in knots as she tried to use her best behavior in front of her friend. Living in this school would be a nightmare if people saw the "other" side of the little girl; the chaotic side that had an attitude like a raging bull. She gulped as she locked her hidden self into the back of her mind. "I can't wait to see your cooking. I'm sure it's amazing!" Rachel complimented her friend.  

Sunny Teddy

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces